April 18, 2024, 12:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197637 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1300 on: May 19, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »

I wonder if Cindy while under oath and in questioning will ever get so worked up and pissy that she just blirts out the truth by mistake.....if anyone can do it Milnick and Morgan can!!  Then I am sure she will be flicking people off and swinging her new purse for sure.

Dolce, let's remember her "slip" about Caylee not being in the woods as an example -- as I said months ago Cindy & George have pretty much guaranteed that everything they have done to save Casey will end up convicting her & they are at grave risk of future charges themselves.

Early someone asked if the Anthonys may try to pull a nonappearance for Thursday, they showed up today...if they do it probably will be considered to be in contempt of Court.   If "Conman" has a brain cell in that head of his still functioning he will strongly advise them not to pull any stunts...Cindy will have some sort of outburst, its got better shots at a win than Vegas!

The way Conway was looking today I am wondering if he may not pull out of this sinking ship.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1301 on: May 19, 2009, 04:34:03 PM »

Conway speakes after the hearing:  (Sorry if a repeat)

http://www.wesh.com/video/19503966/index.html
Honestly what can he say?  He along with his clients are on a boat to poo-ville. 

Spindy was swaying in the background just itching to get in front of the mike! Brad said not a good day, not a bad day.  Ha!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1302 on: May 19, 2009, 04:35:39 PM »

He looks defeated, his words say "not a good day, not a bad day" but his body language nows his clients are screwed, blued & tattooed.   Gotta love it!     The chickens are coming home to roast roost!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1303 on: May 19, 2009, 04:35:45 PM »

Judge Will Allow Anthony Civil Case To Go On
Motion Granted To Allow Punitive Damages To Be Added To Original Complaint
POSTED: 7:36 am EDT May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 3:12 pm EDT May 19, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled Tuesday to allow the civil case against Casey Anthony to go on.

Casey Anthony's civil attorneys hoped to persuade Judge Jose Rodriguez to dismiss the Zenaida Gonzalez defamation lawsuit.

Video: Attorney Brad Conway Comments

Gonzalez is suing Casey Anthony, claiming Anthony naming her as the nanny that kidnapped her daughter, Caylee, ruined her good name. Anthony's lawyers maintain that their client never accused Gonzalez of anything.

Instead of dismissing the case, the judge granted her attorney's motion to amend the original complaint and ask for punitive damages.

Once that new complaint is filed, Anthony's attorney, Jonathan Kasen, said he will refile his motion to have the lawsuit dismissed – or at least delayed until after Anthony's criminal trial.

"Now that lethal injection is back on the table we will file a motion to have this case delayed until the resolution of the criminal case," he said.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive last December near the Anthony family home.

The Anthonys left without commenting directly on the civil case.

Gonzalez's lawyers will be back in court Thursday asking the judge to order every member of the Anthony family to answer questions they've refused in earlier depositions.

http://www.wesh.com/news/19501109/detail.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1304 on: May 19, 2009, 04:36:38 PM »

Honestly what can he say?  He along with his clients are on a boat to poo-ville. 

Spindy was swaying in the background just itching to get in front of the mike! Brad said not a good day, not a bad day.  Ha!  Monkey Devil!
Why make a statement then if you really have nothing of worth to say?  Seriously, these people just like to see themselves on TV and hear themselves talk.  Shut up and go away already.  No one cares.......

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1305 on: May 19, 2009, 04:37:26 PM »

He looks defeated, his words say "not a good day, not a bad day" but his body language nows his clients are screwed, blued & tattooed.   Gotta love it!     The chickens are coming home to roast roost!
Roast seems way more apropriate.  IMO  Smile

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: May 19, 2009, 04:38:46 PM »

I wonder if Cindy while under oath and in questioning will ever get so worked up and pissy that she just blirts out the truth by mistake.....if anyone can do it Milnick and Morgan can!!  Then I am sure she will be flicking people off and swinging her new purse for sure.

They have spun so many stories, and so many cover ups to their stories that I doubt she even remembers the truth without seeing what she had said before.

She and George both used to carry notebooks around with them to keeps notes on what was said. I imagine those have burst by this point and are beyond repair. They are having to wing it now.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1307 on: May 19, 2009, 04:39:03 PM »

Today is another great step for Caylee and in our search for justice!  Lets keep it coming!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: May 19, 2009, 04:39:32 PM »

*SNIPED*

"Now that lethal injection is back on the table we will file a motion to have this case delayed until the resolution of the criminal case,"
he said.

Anthony is at the Orange County Jail, charged with murder in her daughter's death. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive last December near the Anthony family home.

Umm...doesn't Kasen realize that even if there was a delay to get to trial it does NOT prevent depositions, discovery, etc. from going forward? 

Gonzalez's lawyers will be back in court Thursday asking the judge to order every member of the Anthony family to answer questions they've refused in earlier depositions.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1309 on: May 19, 2009, 04:39:58 PM »

They have spun so many stories, and so many cover ups to their stories that I doubt she even remembers the truth without seeing what she had said before.

She and George both used to carry notebooks around with them to keeps notes on what was said. I imagine those have burst by this point and are beyond repair. They are having to wing it now.   
No, now days she brings her own video camera.     That would be funny if it weren't true.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1310 on: May 19, 2009, 04:40:54 PM »

I expect for Spindy to lash out with what she really thinks of the Cummings family.   
I would love to see that too as Ron does not seem the type who will sit by close lipped himself.   

Nope, his attorneys already did the damage in a public statement with an overwhelming majority of the population agreeing with the sentiment, anything she attempts to say in response should be evident to her by now is a) not respected b) believed c) perceived as anything other than it is to further "her cause."   I guess she didnt get the memo

Capp,I agree.
O/T but for my own knowledge.Do you know what level Conway's spinal cord injury is?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: May 19, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »

*SNIPED*

"Now that lethal injection is back on the table we will file a motion to have this case delayed until the resolution of the criminal case,"
he said.

Umm...doesn't Kasen realize that even if there was a delay to get to trial it does NOT prevent depositions, discovery, etc. from going forward? 

I have to say, out of all Casey's stupid attorneys, he is the one I most enjoy watching.  He is so colorfull in his actions, and he looks like a wee little leprican.  ( I bet that is why Casey picked him)

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: May 19, 2009, 04:41:44 PM »

Well, one big old mean mouth settin' hen is ready for the roastin', toastin', flippin' and fryin'.  NEXT!!!!!!   Monkey Devil!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: May 19, 2009, 04:43:23 PM »

Well, one big old mean mouth settin' hen is ready for the roastin', toastin', flippin' and fryin'.  NEXT!!!!!!   Monkey Devil!
....and that was the edited version of her post!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1314 on: May 19, 2009, 04:46:25 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
Bianca Prieto | Sentinel Staff Writer
3:08 PM EDT, May 19, 2009
Ronald Cummings begged the public for help to find his missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings in a video released last week on his lawyer's web site.

But today he amends that message -- he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony
more at link

Holey Moley!!  I hope the A's GET IT!!  Stay away....you are not wanted!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1315 on: May 19, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »

*SNIPED*

he said.

I have to say, out of all Casey's stupid attorneys, he is the one I most enjoy watching.  He is so colorfull in his actions, and he looks like a wee little leprican.  ( I bet that is why Casey picked him)

He probably gets paid half price because he can barely see over the table. He sure was flipping around like he could fly there for a minute or two up at the bench. He was jerking his jacket and stomping into the judge's chambers...I bet he stopped all that when Rodriguez and Mitnick got close up and started staring him down.   

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1316 on: May 19, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »

Who is allowed to witness an execution?
The Warden shall request, by at least two (2) days’ previous notice, the presence of the following at the execution:

* The Attorney General.
* The trial Judge before whom the conviction was had or his/her successor in office.
* The State’s Attorney and Sheriff of the county where the crime was committed.
* Not more than ten (10) reputable adult citizens, including at least one (1) member of the news media.

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1317 on: May 19, 2009, 04:48:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-casey-anthony-051909,0,2097323.story

Ronald Cummings, father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, said he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony.
Ronald Cummings begged the public for help to find his missing 5-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings in a video released last week on his lawyer's web site.

But today he amends that message -- he wants help from everyone except Cindy and George Anthony

more at link

Wow  And I ask, what is the point of Ron saying that? What is his agenda?

He realizes that Caylee was never a missing child...she was a murdered child.....he needs to believe that Haleigh is still a missing child...he does NOT want the A's coming and taking the spotlight off looking for Haleigh.....JMO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1318 on: May 19, 2009, 04:52:31 PM »

Capp,I agree.
O/T but for my own knowledge.Do you know what level Conway's spinal cord injury is?
[/quote]

If memory serves he had a diving accident when he was a kid.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1319 on: May 19, 2009, 04:53:01 PM »

more at link

Wow  And I ask, what is the point of Ron saying that? What is his agenda?

He realizes that Caylee was never a missing child...she was a murdered child.....he needs to believe that Haleigh is still a missing child...he does NOT want the A's coming and taking the spotlight off looking for Haleigh.....JMO

I agree Sunny.The spotlight should be on Haleigh.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.