April 26, 2024, 02:09:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198864 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: May 19, 2009, 07:59:10 PM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

Dolce, Dolce. Spindy is so put together and is so classy!

Makes one wonder...................ugly coping  or  coping with ugly ???????????????????????/ Monkey Devil!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1441 on: May 19, 2009, 07:59:20 PM »

All the book deals and foundations will not replace this........

Justice for Caylee
  How the hell Trimm can those two "grandparents" sit in court and worry about Zenaida and money. Thanks for posting the pic, it reminds me not ever to feel sorry for George ever again. He looked like sh*t by the way in court today. He needs to tell the TRUTH and never LOOK back. Then he needs to run as far away from Cindy as his knocked kneed, pigeon toed feet will take him. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1442 on: May 19, 2009, 08:00:34 PM »

Nite Capp.  Enjoy your evening!  an angelic monkey

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1443 on: May 19, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »

K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?
Well, I WAS gonna work in the garden on Thursday, but now that I see you're bringing your "special" brownies... spewing Anthonys couldn't keep me away!

I'll bring some Ol' Number 7, and pass out the shots. What time is the hearing....just need to know so that all my driving is done beforehand. Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1444 on: May 19, 2009, 08:01:26 PM »

K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?
You gonna put that Grey Goose in a water bottle Boo?  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1445 on: May 19, 2009, 08:02:14 PM »

Great Boo.  You get to be here with us Thursday.
Boo brownies....yummy.Anything else is icing on the cake.
I know what you mean about the Anthonys not being challenged.Let's just hope LE has plans for them.I think they are on thin ice.
Cindy wasn't grinning and acting all hotsy totsy today.Trouble is coming their way.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1446 on: May 19, 2009, 08:02:32 PM »

Jose Baez is expected to depose one of Casey's friends on Thursday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Thursday should be a very good day! 

I'd like to sit in on that. 

I think it is supposed to be the guy with all the tatoos grabbing Skanky's boob in the pic... We could go and sit in the back and we would never snicker and snort, would we...  

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: May 19, 2009, 08:02:41 PM »

All the book deals and foundations will not replace this........

Justice for Caylee
  How the hell Trimm can those two "grandparents" sit in court and worry about Zenaida and money. Thanks for posting the pic, it reminds me not ever to feel sorry for George ever again. He looked like sh*t by the way in court today. He needs to tell the TRUTH and never LOOK back. Then he needs to run as far away from Cindy as his knocked kneed, pigeon toed feet will take him. JMO JSM

JSM - I with ya on this...it is so sad.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1448 on: May 19, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

Dolce, Dolce. Spindy is so put together and is so classy!

What I love about this picture is Cindy's hair is sticking up and it looks like DEVIL HORNS. A mistake while glueing her hair together this morning, I think not 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: May 19, 2009, 08:05:38 PM »

Sounds like you covered all the bases, I for one can't wait for the "special" brownies
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1450 on: May 19, 2009, 08:07:58 PM »

I just emailed Nancy to ask if their video techs can focus in on Cindy and have a good look at who she was flipping the bird to as she left the court.
Please write in and ask her to review the video.
I really want to know.
The more that ask, the better.

Cindy is sure being mature huh!  I'm going to try to get through to Nancy Grace.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1451 on: May 19, 2009, 08:08:51 PM »

I just emailed Nancy to ask if their video techs can focus in on Cindy and have a good look at who she was flipping the bird to as she left the court.
Please write in and ask her to review the video.
I really want to know.
The more that ask, the better.

She may have already recorded her show. We found out one night when there was some real breaking news, that her show was nothing about it. Maybe she will do it tomorrow. I will write too.

You mean the NG show is not live?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1452 on: May 19, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: May 19, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »

Monkey Devil!  I want to see Cindy pull one of these with the Judge on Thursday!   Monkey Devil!

You  know yesterday I said I had an aunt I didn't speak to foe 15 years......
That's the look.So smart, so cute......NOT.
Cindy should have more respect for people.Lack of respect is the problem in that family.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1454 on: May 19, 2009, 08:12:08 PM »

I noticed today there was not a lot of touching, feeling, handholding, and stroking going on today between George and Spindy in court.They pretty much ingnored each other. George didn't even blow his nose in his hanky and show it to Spindy. There must really be trouble in paradise.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: May 19, 2009, 08:12:11 PM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 

Some big stray dog carried my fisherman gnome off. 
Back to the Anthonys.What about those documents?Are they gonna use them for stocking stuffers. 

~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1456 on: May 19, 2009, 08:13:15 PM »

You gonna put that Grey Goose in a water bottle Boo?  Monkey Devil!

Of course! It's the only way to get through hearing the anthony's voices, really. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: May 19, 2009, 08:13:22 PM »

Goodnight all!  Enjoy your evening & sweet dreams.  It was a great day today! 

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: May 19, 2009, 08:14:09 PM »

Don't ever tell anyone that I spoke in defense of anything Anthony, OK?

Actually, the term "split the baby" is a common legal term. Here's the 411 on it:

Thus splitting the baby is essentially an unreasonable decision, and might refer to any judgment that must be made when the details are hard to determine. It is actually no solution, but a threat, which attempts to flush out the truth of a situation, so as to make the wisest decision.

In some custody cases, one might hear a judge say, “Well we can’t exactly split the baby,” in referring to deciding the custody of a child. In this sense, Solomon’s (old testament Jewish king..he started this with the first publicized child custody hearing!) perplexity is still felt across the world in family courts.

Further, split the baby means that a decision can only be made in favor of one party, without destroying the value of the disputed item. One can’t really split the baby. Instead one must decide that only one person is the true owner of the disputed property. Solomon’s decision asks, “Who deserves or has a right to this?”

Hi Monkeys!  Long time since I have posted. Had to move quickly (the homeowner we were renting from was getting foreclosed on), then we had to have my golden put to sleep...so it's been majorly stressful. 

Tevye, I remember that term from Law and Order 

It's so good to see that Ronald Cummings had something to say about G&C. 

Heard something on the evening news WFTV about Padilla and him saying that there was a fight on the night of the 15th (?)  because Lee told him there was and that George didn't see Casey and Caylee the next day.  Things are getting interesting again!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: May 19, 2009, 08:15:45 PM »

Some big stray dog carried my fisherman gnome off. 
Back to the Anthonys.What about those documents?Are they gonna use them for stocking stuffers. 
   I'm afraid to ask why a dog would do that  I'm still betting that by Thursday something is going to happen and Cindy won't be in that courtroom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.