April 26, 2024, 06:48:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198850 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1480 on: May 19, 2009, 08:29:45 PM »

I guess it is safe to say that the St Louis reporter will not be on Nancy Grace's show tonight.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
VinceVixen
Scared Monkey

You're So Monkey And You Don't Even Know It

« Reply #1481 on: May 19, 2009, 08:30:19 PM »

So I take it Casey was not at the hearing today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Praying for Caylee....
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1482 on: May 19, 2009, 08:30:59 PM »

K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?

I am so sitting next to Boo!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1483 on: May 19, 2009, 08:32:48 PM »

So I take it Casey was not at the hearing today?

Nope!! 

We had fun anyway.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1484 on: May 19, 2009, 08:33:23 PM »

Jose Baez is expected to depose one of Casey's friends on Thursday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Thursday should be a very good day! 

I'd like to sit in on that. 

I think it is supposed to be the guy with all the tatoos grabbing Skanky's boob in the pic... We could go and sit in the back and we would never snicker and snort, would we...  

The one with the sneer and gold tooth? Lovely fellow if you ask me.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1485 on: May 19, 2009, 08:34:38 PM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

dolce...no matter what she puts on she is going to look  a low class...remember about putting lipstick on a pig? Same thing goes for putting decent clothing on a low class old biddie...she will still just be a low class old biddie in better clothes

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: May 19, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »

Mitnik just said that if there is a book deal with the Anthonys, we are going to get every cent!   

But...but....but, What about the Poker Queen movie that Spindy was going to star in????     

Credit goes to CBB   
I hate you Fanny. YOU OWE ME A MONITOR and KEYBOARD.

As soon as the UPS guy finally shows up I will give you and Norose a new laptop. I should still have about 48 after that. 
Yeah and what about my 20 million wii's and I phones I have one from being a monkey?  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1487 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:27 PM »

Jose Baez is expected to depose one of Casey's friends on Thursday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19507717/detail.html

Thursday should be a very good day! 

I'd like to sit in on that. 

I think it is supposed to be the guy with all the tatoos grabbing Skanky's boob in the pic... We could go and sit in the back and we would never snicker and snort, would we...  

The one with the sneer and gold tooth? Lovely fellow if you ask me.  Monkey Devil!

Sean something. My brain is mushy. 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1488 on: May 19, 2009, 08:36:11 PM »

But
K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?
But Ive got Lime in Da Coconut Jello shots!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1489 on: May 19, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

dolce...no matter what she puts on she is going to look  a low class...remember about putting lipstick on a pig? Same thing goes for putting decent clothing on a low class old biddie...she will still just be a low class old biddie in better clothes
I hope you don't mind but I would like to call Cindy old biddie from now on, it fits perfectly  Monkey Devil!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1490 on: May 19, 2009, 08:37:37 PM »

Snuggle up Steel! I hope they put a cage around the tv cause I just know something is going to go flying at Cindy's head by accident. Hate to wreck a perfectly good tv!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: May 19, 2009, 08:38:12 PM »

Beagle Mom, so sorry about your golden.  I believe in animal heaven, for real! (I have a rescue beagle!)
I know the story with King Solomon going to divide the baby, never knew it was a legal term, just thought it tasteless when referring to a young murdered baby Caylee today -- JMO
I knew what he was referring to also, just really bad taste to say it, is it fair to say he is worse than Baez?

thanks norose...can hardly wait to see what happens Thurs!

Thanks Sister... my golden was 12, and we have a 5 year old beagle (in my avatar) then when we had Sandy put to sleep my husband got me an 8 week old beagle.  She's keeping me busy.

IMO is was stupid for Kasen to use that term .. not smart when dealing with this case. 

It really does look like Cindy is flipping the bird    I hope the media and judge see it.

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: May 19, 2009, 08:39:26 PM »

Don't ever tell anyone that I spoke in defense of anything Anthony, OK?

Actually, the term "split the baby" is a common legal term. Here's the 411 on it:

Thus splitting the baby is essentially an unreasonable decision, and might refer to any judgment that must be made when the details are hard to determine. It is actually no solution, but a threat, which attempts to flush out the truth of a situation, so as to make the wisest decision.

In some custody cases, one might hear a judge say, “Well we can’t exactly split the baby,” in referring to deciding the custody of a child. In this sense, Solomon’s (old testament Jewish king..he started this with the first publicized child custody hearing!) perplexity is still felt across the world in family courts.

Further, split the baby means that a decision can only be made in favor of one party, without destroying the value of the disputed item. One can’t really split the baby. Instead one must decide that only one person is the true owner of the disputed property. Solomon’s decision asks, “Who deserves or has a right to this?”

Hi Monkeys!  Long time since I have posted. Had to move quickly (the homeowner we were renting from was getting foreclosed on), then we had to have my golden put to sleep...so it's been majorly stressful. 

Tevye, I remember that term from Law and Order 

It's so good to see that Ronald Cummings had something to say about G&C. 

Heard something on the evening news WFTV about Padilla and him saying that there was a fight on the night of the 15th (?)  because Lee told him there was and that George didn't see Casey and Caylee the next day.  Things are getting interesting again!
Hi FlBeagle. Sorry about your puppy and your house. Ive been there with the house, I feel for you, not with the puppy thank the good Lord and Jesus. I remember from the beginning there was a fight. lee laughed about it. I know my brain is going, but I remember about a fight between CIndy and KC. Good to see you JSM

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1493 on: May 19, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »

Beagle Mom, so sorry about your golden.  I believe in animal heaven, for real! (I have a rescue beagle!)
I know the story with King Solomon going to divide the baby, never knew it was a legal term, just thought it tasteless when referring to a young murdered baby Caylee today -- JMO
I knew what he was referring to also, just really bad taste to say it, is it fair to say he is worse than Baez?
No, it's not fair! Bozo is THE WORST!! Long live THE WORST! Heck, Bobo has Casey Kasen beat all to heck on entertainment value alone. (To say nothing of the fact that Bobo could have stopped all this)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: May 19, 2009, 08:39:52 PM »

I guess it is safe to say that the St Louis reporter will not be on Nancy Grace's show tonight.   

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1495 on: May 19, 2009, 08:40:40 PM »

Great Boo.  You get to be here with us Thursday.
Boo brownies....yummy.Anything else is icing on the cake.
I know what you mean about the Anthonys not being challenged.Let's just hope LE has plans for them.I think they are on thin ice.
Cindy wasn't grinning and acting all hotsy totsy today.Trouble is coming their way.

Y'all have talked about food all day long!!  I am trying to lose my last 5lbs and y'all have had me drooling and slobbering most of the day Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:23 PM »

All the book deals and foundations will not replace this........

Justice for Caylee
  How the hell Trimm can those two "grandparents" sit in court and worry about Zenaida and money. Thanks for posting the pic, it reminds me not ever to feel sorry for George ever again. He looked like sh*t by the way in court today. He needs to tell the TRUTH and never LOOK back. Then he needs to run as far away from Cindy as his knocked kneed, pigeon toed feet will take him. JMO JSM

JSM - I with ya on this...it is so sad.
Thanks Leroy. It is so sad. How have you been? Have you grown into your ears yet? Hugs JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1497 on: May 19, 2009, 08:42:50 PM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
  I like little gnomes. They are cute and cuddly. Now all I can think of is their little gnomey behinds.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1498 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »

Great Boo.  You get to be here with us Thursday.
Boo brownies....yummy.Anything else is icing on the cake.
I know what you mean about the Anthonys not being challenged.Let's just hope LE has plans for them.I think they are on thin ice.
Cindy wasn't grinning and acting all hotsy totsy today.Trouble is coming their way.

Y'all have talked about food all day long!!  I am trying to lose my last 5lbs and y'all have had me drooling and slobbering most of the day Monkey Devil!

OK then, I'll also make my Angel Food Tunnel Cake, the tunnel is bits of angel food cake mixed with low fat Cool Whip, condensed milk and strawberries. Or you can choose to drink your calories with the Lemon Drops.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: May 19, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
  I like little gnomes. They are cute and cuddly. Now all I can think of is their little gnomey behinds.

I didn't know before tonight that gnomes had little round bee-hinds. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.