April 25, 2024, 01:52:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198710 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1500 on: May 19, 2009, 08:46:18 PM »

K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?
You gonna put that Grey Goose in a water bottle Boo?  Monkey Devil!

Of course! It's the only way to get through hearing the anthony's voices, really. 
  Monkey Devil! I'm jealous Monkeys having fun, but I will be at work and thanking God I have a job.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: May 19, 2009, 08:46:23 PM »

I guess it is safe to say that the St Louis reporter will not be on Nancy Grace's show tonight.   

LOL...for those of you that missed it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2luB5kwSymA

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1502 on: May 19, 2009, 08:48:37 PM »

Great Boo.  You get to be here with us Thursday.
Boo brownies....yummy.Anything else is icing on the cake.
I know what you mean about the Anthonys not being challenged.Let's just hope LE has plans for them.I think they are on thin ice.
Cindy wasn't grinning and acting all hotsy totsy today.Trouble is coming their way.

Y'all have talked about food all day long!!  I am trying to lose my last 5lbs and y'all have had me drooling and slobbering most of the day Monkey Devil!

OK then, I'll also make my Angel Food Tunnel Cake, the tunnel is bits of angel food cake mixed with low fat Cool Whip, condensed milk and strawberries. Or you can choose to drink your calories with the Lemon Drops.

Why do you bother with LOW FAT Cool Whip?? The condensed milk would checkmate the Cool Whip? He77! It gonna be a Thursday Hearing party. Go for the gusto!!! Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »

I know what you mean about the Anthonys not being challenged.Let's just hope LE has plans for them.I think they are on thin ice.
Cindy wasn't grinning and acting all hotsy totsy today.Trouble is coming their way.

Ah, but she did get her shot in by flipping the bird to someone. Of all the stuff that went on in the court today, Sindy, once again, is the star and didn't even say a word. See? Conway can't control her. Probably said he was leaving if she spoke, so she used sign language instead. There is no stopping her.

BTW I'm totally bothered by the fact that she stands behind Conway while he spoke and we can see her saggy bra once again. Honestly, if the money is pouring in, why can't she buy something decent? She heard about the gum, hasn't anyone mentioned this to her?? 
I kinda feel sorry for Conway in a way. He looked tired and aggravated at the situation. Maybe he needs to step down like Nejame did, send them on their merry way to Hell. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1504 on: May 19, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »

Y'all have talked about food all day long!!  I am trying to lose my last 5lbs and y'all have had me drooling and slobbering most of the day Monkey Devil!

OK then, I'll also make my Angel Food Tunnel Cake, the tunnel is bits of angel food cake mixed with low fat Cool Whip, condensed milk and strawberries. Or you can choose to drink your calories with the Lemon Drops.

Why do you bother with LOW FAT Cool Whip?? The condensed milk would checkmate the Cool Whip? He77! It gonna be a Thursday Hearing party. Go for the gusto!!! Monkey Devil!

Honestly you can't taste the difference, it's all buried inside an angel food cake! We should have an Angel theme for Caylee. Anyone want to decorate? I just love that bubble with Caylee in it! I also think we should send KC a pic of Sindy in her card outfit. See how she likes seeing her Mom wearing her clothes!! I dont' care if it is photoshopped!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1505 on: May 19, 2009, 08:55:38 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys - today was a great day in court.   

I see we are having a party on Thursday,,,,,,,I will bring Hot Chicken Wings, vodka, triple sec and lime juice for some kamikaze shots because I think we may be in for some real bombshells!

The look on Conway's face today was priceless I think he may have been stressed thinking about the punitive damages and how that may affect him getting paid and or a piece of the pie.  The walls seem to be closing in somewhat and Sweet Justice for Caylee may be getting closer.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: May 19, 2009, 08:55:42 PM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

dolce...no matter what she puts on she is going to look  a low class...remember about putting lipstick on a pig? Same thing goes for putting decent clothing on a low class old biddie...she will still just be a low class old biddie in better clothes
I hope you don't mind but I would like to call Cindy old biddie from now on, it fits perfectly  Monkey Devil!

LOL...I don't mind at all...how about the snarky old biddie an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1507 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1508 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:47 PM »

I am really proud of myself. I haven't thrown a single thing at the TV all week. I came close when Spindy started to sit down and gave that fakey half grin at someone. It was posted earlier today on the thread, but I can't find it. I'm too tired......

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1509 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:59 PM »

I kinda feel sorry for Conway in a way. He looked tired and aggravated at the situation. Maybe he needs to step down like Nejame did, send them on their merry way to Hell. JMO JSM

If he has an ounce of integrity left in him, he'll step down like Nejame. But if he is all about the money, he'll hang on to the biter end.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1510 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:06 PM »

Yeah I want the real cool whip.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1511 on: May 19, 2009, 08:57:59 PM »

I see we are having a party on Thursday,,,,,,,I will bring Hot Chicken Wings, vodka, triple sec and lime juice for some kamikaze shots because I think we may be in for some real bombshells!

The look on Conway's face today was priceless I think he may have been stressed thinking about the punitive damages and how that may affect him getting paid and or a piece of the pie.  The walls seem to be closing in somewhat and Sweet Justice for Caylee may be getting closer.
Actually, Conman was thinking "Oh, carp! I have to ride back to the office with these people! Great, a car ride with poopie pants and the CardWhore. Gah, it doesn't get any worse." Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: May 19, 2009, 08:58:08 PM »

@#%#&%^(&)*(_p&*(*%^#@$%^$*&)_&(*+((%^&#$%!@$@#^%^*(&*)o

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:56 PM »

Honestly you can't taste the difference, it's all buried inside an angel food cake! We should have an Angel theme for Caylee. Anyone want to decorate? I just love that bubble with Caylee in it! I also think we should send KC a pic of Sindy in her card outfit. See how she likes seeing her Mom wearing her clothes!! I dont' care if it is photoshopped!

It really sounds good Boo. I'll try some Thursday. I am thinking of digging out an old Mumu so I can eat some of everything!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1514 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:07 PM »

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1515 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:39 PM »

K, I've been in and out today, but caught up and watched the video and saw Sindy flipping the bird to someone. Shame on her, I hope it's played over and over again in the media!

It just baffles the mind that they think they can make up any answer, change answers, point fingers, collect buckets of cash, etc and no one should challenge them. I can't imagine what it was like growing up with Sindy. She must have been just like her daughter.

I have Thursday off, so I'm joining the party. I'm bringing Chicken Strudel, layers of strudel dough, chicken, spinach and cheese. I will also bring my "special" brownies ala Boo, yes, Boo Brownies. To top it off,some Boones Farm Strawberry Wine, Grey Goose Vodka, lemons, sugar and lots of ice for Lemon Drops. I also suggest we start a game of watching the show and taking a shot when we hear "from day one". Any other suggestions?
You gonna put that Grey Goose in a water bottle Boo?  Monkey Devil!

Of course! It's the only way to get through hearing the anthony's voices, really. 
  Monkey Devil! I'm jealous Monkeys having fun, but I will be at work and thanking God I have a job.

JSM we will save you a care package 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: May 19, 2009, 09:01:58 PM »

Yum, sweetened condensed milk, put it in a bowl in the fridge for a while and then eat it with a spoon.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1517 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:17 PM »

Hello.....this is not the Food Network 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1518 on: May 19, 2009, 09:04:34 PM »

Hey! Don't be swearing at me! You're the one trying to lose 5 lbs on a good day!! Man, can't you just cut your hair or something?? A gallon of water a box of sliders, should help things along!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: May 19, 2009, 09:04:58 PM »

Actually, Conman was thinking "Oh, carp! I have to ride back to the office with these people! Great, a car ride with poopie pants and the CardWhore. Gah, it doesn't get any worse." Monkey Devil!

You are so right Tevye - can you imagine that ride home?  Conman needs to wise up and start driving himself so he can make a getaway alone. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.