April 19, 2024, 01:14:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197828 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1620 on: May 20, 2009, 09:09:48 AM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

Someone said today that Kathi had already stepped out. Since we listened before court started today to all the personal info about the reporter's experiences at an eathquake, their plans for Memorial Day at the Condo, and their dirty underwear, the female singing and phone calls you would think they would be forthcoming about the bird flipping incident. Just sayin'. 

I was just thinking of doing that...
Which monkey is it that knows Hal Boedeker, the reporter?  Maybe he could freeze the picture and tell us who was there getting the finger from Cindy...

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!! Top o' the mornin' to ya!!!  an angelic monkey

I just sent off an e-mail to Hal.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1621 on: May 20, 2009, 09:11:51 AM »

"The many faces of EVIL"
The last images George sees before he goes to bed each night....no wonder the man looks as if he needs sleep!

I heard that the new Jason XI movie will feature a mask of Cindy Anthony rather than the one commonly used formed from William Shatner.  The movie rating is to be NR and considered not acceptable for children.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:18 AM »

I am so sorry to read this......what in the hell is wrong with people anymore.....we are supposed to PROTECT God's children!!

Sunny, I could not say aloud what I think should happen to these sexual predators. 

I understand what you mean....however, I could and often do, say it out loud!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1623 on: May 20, 2009, 09:13:42 AM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

dolce...no matter what she puts on she is going to look  a low class...remember about putting lipstick on a pig? Same thing goes for putting decent clothing on a low class old biddie...she will still just be a low class old biddie in better clothes

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1624 on: May 20, 2009, 09:14:47 AM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
You're welcome!     If I had a yard full of gnomes I would be scared to walk outside...those things move!!!! 
I want to go to the courthouse Thursday prior to the trial and put a little "Roaming Gnome" on the defense's table for Kasen........do you all think anyone would mind??  I can look innocent!

'Morning D+2!  LOL...I love it when your evil streak peeks out!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1625 on: May 20, 2009, 09:15:36 AM »

I think we should all write Kathi Belich and ask her if she or one of the other reporters in Orlando saw who CA flipped the bird at.

Someone said today that Kathi had already stepped out. Since we listened before court started today to all the personal info about the reporter's experiences at an eathquake, their plans for Memorial Day at the Condo, and their dirty underwear, the female singing and phone calls you would think they would be forthcoming about the bird flipping incident. Just sayin'. 

I was just thinking of doing that...
Which monkey is it that knows Hal Boedeker, the reporter?  Maybe he could freeze the picture and tell us who was there getting the finger from Cindy...

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!! Top o' the mornin' to ya!!!  an angelic monkey

I just sent off an e-mail to Hal.

Way to go Fanny!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: May 20, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Sassy,how could we have heard LP say this?Nancy Grace never lets him finish a sentence.   Monkey Devil!

she gets worse and worse.....she LOST me when she talked to Tim Miller like she did .I saw an interview yesterday with  Christine Buck from KPLRTV where she asked McGraw what happened...it was interesting background to the episode...

http://digg.com/d1rcaw

BTW he is no slouch   

McGraw Milhaven, KTRS Radio
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    He can be heard daily 6am - 10am on KTRS Radio, Home of the St Louis Cardinals. Talkers Magazine continues to name him one of the country's best talk show hosts, and the Missouri Senate has honored him for his exceptional amounts of time and energy bettering the lives of Missouri citizens. In 2006, The Riverfront Times named Milhaven the best AM personality in St Louis. In 2007, Alive Magazine called Milhaven's radio show, "the best". He graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Class of 1990, majored in History and Political Science, while earning three varsity letters in baseball.

Thanks for posting this.   Interesting.
I thought she was trying to put words in her guests' mouths last night.        I didn't think she was especially nice to the reporter, either.   There really is no reason for her rudeness.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1627 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »

"The many faces of EVIL"
The last images George sees before he goes to bed each night....no wonder the man looks as if he needs sleep!

I heard that the new Jason XI movie will feature a mask of Cindy Anthony rather than the one commonly used formed from William Shatner.  The movie rating is to be NR and considered not acceptable for children.

And these are also the images Judge Rodriguez saw as he watched the depos

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1628 on: May 20, 2009, 09:17:55 AM »

This is what two people who have sold their soles to the devil look like, IMO:

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1629 on: May 20, 2009, 09:20:21 AM »

Oh Good Lord, I just got off the phone with my mom. This is the same woman that thought I needed Monkey intervention while I was on vacation with her and my sister.

She has been looking at the Monkeys. She just told me she had an argument with my brother. She said there was a dog that looks just like Josef wearing a flag or something. My brother said no Josef is in polka kroj.

My mom  thought No Rose's Zoe was Josef. JSM is now gonna behave herself now that I know my mom is lurking.  Monkey Devil!

She was cracking up at all spindy/kc/georgie pictures.

Klaas can I change my name and get a new avitar? I don't want my mama to know I have a foul mouth when it comes to the Anthonys.  an angelic monkey TIA JSM

Just had to post that, now I am going to bed.
    You better behave yourself

I was just thinking of all the things YOU have said. JSM really may be in trouble with her Mom!
Shut up Fanny, I always talk nice about my mommy!

I was talking about all the things that NoRose has said!!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1630 on: May 20, 2009, 09:21:48 AM »

I re read the doc stop from Cindy's depo. Morgan backed her into a corner.
Cindy knew there was no Nanny and she still went on TV and claimed the Nanny took her.
I would be surprised if a civil suit was not filed against her. I would love to see that. There goes any monies they raise from selling photos.   
No one from that side ever looked for the Nanny. They looked at Casey's computer history on the 16th for a Zenaida , but that was about it.
I would love to see Zenaida slap Cindy with a Defermation of Character for screaming at her that she was "No 10". 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1631 on: May 20, 2009, 09:22:30 AM »

Thanks for posting this.   Interesting.
I thought she was trying to put words in her guests' mouths last night.        I didn't think she was especially nice to the reporter, either.   There really is no reason for her rudeness.   

I was so glad someone had the 'you know what's' to tell her like it is,...the fact he was a home town guy made it that much sweeter for me

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1632 on: May 20, 2009, 09:25:07 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

Arrests were made last night of a man and a woman known to the family.
No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

Please pray that Tori will be found safe.
In my prayers Can.  Thank you for the update.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: May 20, 2009, 09:27:22 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19500744/detail.html

Civil Case Against Anthony Can Proceed
Woman With Same Name As Nanny Seeks $15,000

POSTED: Tuesday, May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 9:44 pm EDT May 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled on Tuesday that Zenaida Gonzalez can still sue Casey AnthonyAnthony's attorney went to court to get the civil suit thrown out, but Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnik, filed an amendment to the suit that included additional allegations against Anthony.

The new information in the suit included additional evidence that Anthony additionally tried to harm Gonzalez's reputation.

Mitnik claimed that Gonzalez remained unemployed for months due to Anthony's claim that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The revised lawsuit also includes a request for additional punitive damages from Anthony.

"This is about punishment. It's about accountability for what you did. About retribution for what you did," Mitnik said.

Continued at link posted above.
BRAVO MITNIK!!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1634 on: May 20, 2009, 09:29:26 AM »

Sassy CP24 news channel just reported they are searching for Tori's body with the assistance of the woman they arrested last night.
Tori was abducted for sexual purposes.

R.I.P little one. 

I am so sick and tired of the twisted disfunctional people that roam our society and prey on our children!!  I am so paranoid at this point I am going to be having my children living the life of Bubbleboy.  I do not understand the mentality and even worse why we are not able to do anything to put a stop to this, nothing seems to be helping!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1635 on: May 20, 2009, 09:29:39 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

OH My, that was the little girl that they had the video of a woman leading her away by the hand, wasn't it?? How very sad. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1636 on: May 20, 2009, 09:32:38 AM »

I am so sorry to read this......what in the hell is wrong with people anymore.....we are supposed to PROTECT God's children!!

Sunny, I could not say aloud what I think should happen to these sexual predators. 

I understand what you mean....however, I could and often do, say it out loud!!
Yup!  Our Sunny is not a shy one!! 
I think they should be treated like the piece of meat they treat the children.  A scene from "Cheaper by the Dozen" comes to mind, but on a much more dramatic scale.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: May 20, 2009, 09:33:40 AM »

O/T

OH My, that was the little girl that they had the video of a woman leading her away by the hand, wasn't it?? How very sad. 

I can't say what punishment that woman deserves for taking that child away.
It would be deleted as being too violent for daytime reading..
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: May 20, 2009, 09:33:58 AM »

anything on the agenda for today?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1639 on: May 20, 2009, 09:34:08 AM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
You're welcome!     If I had a yard full of gnomes I would be scared to walk outside...those things move!!!! 
I want to go to the courthouse Thursday prior to the trial and put a little "Roaming Gnome" on the defense's table for Kasen........do you all think anyone would mind??  I can look innocent!

'Morning D+2!  LOL...I love it when your evil streak peeks out!  LOL
I would be amused!  LOL  I think for the Thursday party I will put together nice swag bags for those attending...will be sure to enclose a gnome in each for personal destruction purposes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.