April 25, 2024, 08:37:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198836 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: May 20, 2009, 10:09:26 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

That is a precious picture. But I have a question. Do Potato Heads come in large groups now? When my kids and grandkids were playing with them, they came in singles. Why I am asking is I was just wondering if this is indicative of multiples of everything that we saw in Caylee's room. So many of everything just struck me as obsessive. JMO

Fanny ..I thought the same thing..were they trying to make up for the dysfunction they knew was her life with them by obsessively buying her things..rather then putting her well being front and center each day?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1661 on: May 20, 2009, 10:16:34 AM »

I wonder how many times tomorrow Cindy will use the answer..that was a "mistruth", "I or they mis-remembered",  and "I or they mis-spoke"?

I am betting she will show tomorrow..Cindy is not one to back down from a fight...and she is good and mad now that she has been named in the suit also.

Let the games begin!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1662 on: May 20, 2009, 10:16:57 AM »

Now am I in trouble with your mom, JSM?  Monkey Devil!
No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!

Please don't!!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1663 on: May 20, 2009, 10:17:16 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

That is a precious picture. But I have a question. Do Potato Heads come in large groups now? When my kids and grandkids were playing with them, they came in singles. Why I am asking is I was just wondering if this is indicative of multiples of everything that we saw in Caylee's room. So many of everything just struck me as obsessive. JMO

Fanny ..I thought the same thing..were they trying to make up for the dysfunction they knew was her life with them by obsessively buying her things..rather then putting her well being front and center each day?

Can't you just picture yourself sitting at that table and having breakfast with the scamthonys?

Do No Evil 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1664 on: May 20, 2009, 10:18:57 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

Can't you just picture yourself sitting at that table and having breakfast with the scamthonys?

CC...If I had breakfast with the A's ..Spindy would end up with half a grapefruit in her face..and scrambled eggs down her shirt.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1665 on: May 20, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »

I wonder how many times tomorrow Cindy will use the answer..that was a "mistruth", "I or they mis-remembered",  and "I or they mis-spoke"?

I am betting she will show tomorrow..Cindy is not one to back down from a fight...and she is good and mad now that she has been named in the suit also.

Let the games begin!

I am wondering if she will be required to answer the questions that Morgan wants tomorrow in court, or will she be instructed to answer at another depo or face jail time?  I hope Morgan is able to get answers tomorrow. Knowing Florida courts, I'm thinking it will drag out further. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1666 on: May 20, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »

Let the games begin!

I'm ready.Gonna catch my work up here today. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1667 on: May 20, 2009, 10:23:10 AM »

....if Potato Heads could talk.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1668 on: May 20, 2009, 10:23:37 AM »

No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!
Thanks, and you always behave JSM, is she going to become a monkey?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: May 20, 2009, 10:25:53 AM »

We already have a name for her.  JSM'sMama's Monkey!!! Monkey Devil!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1670 on: May 20, 2009, 10:26:25 AM »

Let the games begin!

I am wondering if she will be required to answer the questions that Morgan wants tomorrow in court, or will she be instructed to answer at another depo or face jail time?   I hope Morgan is able to get answers tomorrow. Knowing Florida courts, I'm thinking it will drag out further. JMO

I like the face jail time part..is she angry enough..or will she be angry enough at that point to make a point of chosing jail time?  She'd get a heck of a lot af publicity then....this woman is so stupid I wouldn't put it past her.  And George and Lee are home praying today..let her choose jail.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1671 on: May 20, 2009, 10:28:31 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthonys have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea  , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1672 on: May 20, 2009, 10:30:50 AM »

Truly!! Thank you for your answer about the Potato Heads. It just seemed to me that nine of them were a lot. It was that way with everything. Not a bunny or two for Easter but a pile of them. Not just one favorite Teddy Bear, but so many I wasn't able to count them. Not just one rubber headed baby doll, but several in a storage bag. Not one or two pairs of sunglasses, but a basket full. And on and on. I could see have more of a favorite thing, but not for everything. JMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 20, 2009, 10:32:04 AM »

Truly!! Thank you for your answer about the Potato Heads. It just seemed to me that nine of them were a lot. It was that way with everything. Not a bunny or two for Easter but a pile of them. Not just one favorite Teddy Bear, but so many I wasn't able to count them. Not just one rubber headed baby doll, but several in a storage bag. Not one or two pairs of sunglasses, but a basket full. And on and on. I could see have more of a favorite thing, but not for everything. JMO
It's called buying her love.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1674 on: May 20, 2009, 10:32:45 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

CC...If I had breakfast with the A's ..Spindy would end up with half a grapefruit in her face..and scrambled eggs down her shirt.
Well, maybe that would fill our her bra.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1675 on: May 20, 2009, 10:43:46 AM »

I agree.  It seems that the Anthonys spoiled Caylee with the superficial, most likely to make up for the lacking in other areas of her life. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1676 on: May 20, 2009, 10:47:40 AM »

Thanks No Rose. I don't know if she is or not. She said she just likes to look at the funny pictures, so hopefully she will just lurk.  I just thought it was funny how she said I do nothing but play with those monkeys, now she was reading here.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1677 on: May 20, 2009, 10:50:56 AM »

We already have a name for her.  JSM'sMama's Monkey!!! Monkey Devil!
Don't give her any ideas Fanny.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1678 on: May 20, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthony's have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

That maybe why they asked for immunity..but I was never clear on if they got immunity or even needed it?  If they are going to be called by the state as witnesses..so they automatically get immunity..I just can't see the State doing that ..I think they already have enough evidence against all the A's that the State doesn't give a damn what they say now.

As far as the A's throwing her under the bus..everytime Spindy opens her mouth she makes the case look worse for KC ..and all the A's.  I just don't see Spindy coming clean now..she's in too deep.

But that is just my thoughts..and I have been wrong many times before........

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1679 on: May 20, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthony's have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

That maybe why they asked for immunity..but I was never clear on if they got immunity or even needed it?  If they are going to be called by the state as witnesses..so they automatically get immunity..I just can't see the State doing that ..I think they already have enough evidence against all the A's that the State doesn't give a damn what they say now.

As far as the A's throwing her under the bus..everytime Spindy opens her mouth she makes the case look worse for KC ..and all the A's.  I just don't see Spindy coming clean now..she's in too deep.

But that is just my thoughts..and I have been wrong many times before........

I agree.She is in too deep.
If Cindy told the truth.....imagine the medical bills of the monkeys who fell out of their chairs.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.