March 29, 2024, 07:54:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197018 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1780 on: May 20, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »

Dolce, when you say "another" we must suppose there was a first suicide attempt. I do not believe either of these yahoos ever really tried it. (I see God up in heaven snapping his fingers and saying "Dang! missed it by *this* much!")
I agree Tevye, but the first "attempt" by George at the hotel was treated as such and he was admitted into the hospital.....that is what I am referencing in my statement.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1781 on: May 20, 2009, 01:18:37 PM »

Sorry Steel. JSM has decided not to post much anymore. Just lurk, no posting for a while.
Come over to musingsssssss. We'll stay outta trouble.

What could happen before now and tomorrow that would prevent CinCin from giving her "real" "honest, I swear it's true" depo tomorrow?
Dare I say another suicide attempt?  I mean falling short of an actual admission into an insane assylum or death - I do not fore see her getting out of this, or George for that matter.
Something is going to happen, and if it is another suicide attempt, that's it, my computer is flying out the window.
Give me a heads up so that I am sure to duck!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1782 on: May 20, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   
Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that each of the individuals who needed to answer questions would be called up to the stand and asked the questions that remain unanswered in front of the judge where they would be required to answer.

My question is, are they able to plead the 5th?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1783 on: May 20, 2009, 01:20:58 PM »

Capp, yes everything that the Anthonys have been doing lately has been turning to sh!t, that's why I believe the crazy train is pulling into the station, and will not be departing again. OMG, at least I hope so. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1784 on: May 20, 2009, 01:21:12 PM »

There is no reason in my thinking why this case has gone on the way it has, none. This should have been plead out, period. But instead the insanity is just growing and growing. You can tell I'm mad today, but between the developments with Tori, and that slime in Illinois who killed his family, and the little one discarded in a sandbox in a park in Albuquerque, and Haleigh and Sandra....
That is exactly why we need to continue posting the exposure of these idiots on every possible blog and news space out there.  Its not enough to post every day our disgust unless we are willing to continue to do something about it.  We all can talk all we want, but there are still crimes being committed against children every hour it seems....why?? 
Where we see sadness, pain, and injustice..the Anthony's are seeing dollar signs.  SICK!

DOLCE  ITA, every once in a while I hit all the forums that it seems like sindy reads and I leave her a shout out that we ( bloggers that want justice for her grandchild) will continue dogging them and their nasty attempts to live off Caylee's murder until more and more ppl. realize what they're up to. There are still some out there that may see them as grieving grandparents and think it's a noble gesture for them to start a foundation. We need to keep their lies and ugly behavior exposed so that they will not be able to profit off of a sweet child's murder. Just because they're able to forget the truth doesn't mean we want to.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 20, 2009, 01:22:51 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   

Steel, I too wish I knew the answer to that....will they be ordered to go back and answer the questions or will they be asked there in court??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1786 on: May 20, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »

Capp, yes everything that the Anthonys have been doing lately has been turning to sh!t, that's why I believe the crazy train is pulling into the station, and will not be departing again. OMG, at least I hope so. 
For anyone to try and associate themselves with the Anthony's would be social suicide, which is why Ron has made the statement that he did I think.  You are right, the crazy train will not leave the station again, no one wants to have to deal with that amount of liability.
If their attorney was smart, he would put into place so that they could not speak again...I mean that would be the smart advise.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: May 20, 2009, 01:24:53 PM »

Tomorrow's hearing will include compelling witnesses to answer questions they refused to answer & the judge weighing which ones have any merit they may be ruled they do not have to answer.  The defendant's attorneys are asking for sanctions (this will fail miserably).   The Plaintiff is filing an amended Motion which its merit will be discussed,  the defendant's attorneys plan on filing an objection.    I do believe we may also so an attorney representing Dominic Casey present as there was a Notice of Appearance filing made (remember he refused to show up for deposition-hiring an attorney the day of is not an excuse to cancel).

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1788 on: May 20, 2009, 01:25:37 PM »

DOLCE  ITA, every once in a while I hit all the forums that it seems like sindy reads and I leave her a shout out that we ( bloggers that want justice for her grandchild) will continue dogging them and their nasty attempts to live off Caylee's murder until more and more ppl. realize what they're up to. There are still some out there that may see them as grieving grandparents and think it's a noble gesture for them to start a foundation. We need to keep their lies and ugly behavior exposed so that they will not be able to profit off of a sweet child's murder. Just because they're able to forget the truth doesn't mean we want to.
Exactly!  I wish we were given the news outlets that the Anthony's have been given in order to form and present a rebuttle to all of their lies.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1789 on: May 20, 2009, 01:25:43 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that each of the individuals who needed to answer questions would be called up to the stand and asked the questions that remain unanswered in front of the judge where they would be required to answer.

I don't think so, they will be forced to answer. That is how OJ was nailed in the suit against him. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: May 20, 2009, 01:26:39 PM »

No

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1791 on: May 20, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

I agree that would be OUR best outcome tomorrow.

I do not believe that they can plead the 5th, as they have not criminal or civil charges pending against them.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1792 on: May 20, 2009, 01:32:41 PM »

I do not believe that they can plead the 5th, as they have not criminal or civil charges pending against them.
Steel!  You may have just answered a wild question with that answer.  MAYBE that is why they are not being charged with anything by LE at this time, so that they can not plead the 5th........ (Ok, I know I am slow, so if you other monkeys have already figured this out please disregard my brain fart)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: May 20, 2009, 01:35:48 PM »

I asked that same question earlier today.

OK...I am going to call John Morgan's office and see if anyone can answer the question??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1794 on: May 20, 2009, 01:36:00 PM »

Steel!  You may have just answered a wild question with that answer.  MAYBE that is why they are not being charged with anything by LE at this time, so that they can not plead the 5th........ (Ok, I know I am slow, so if you other monkeys have already figured this out please disregard my brain fart)

You know....I never put 2 + 2 together!  That would make perfect sense as you know LE, DA, and Morgan are all talking together.  Why bring charges against them if they can pleasd the fifth?  Dolce - you are brilliant!

I still think LE will charge them, and charge them HARD, when they feel the time is right.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1795 on: May 20, 2009, 01:38:38 PM »

Tomorrow's hearing will include compelling witnesses to answer questions they refused to answer & the judge weighing which ones have any merit they may be ruled they do not have to answer.  The defendant's attorneys are asking for sanctions (this will fail miserably).   The Plaintiff is filing an amended Motion which its merit will be discussed,  the defendant's attorneys plan on filing an objection.    I do believe we may also so an attorney representing Dominic Casey present as there was a Notice of Appearance filing made (remember he refused to show up for deposition-hiring an attorney the day of is not an excuse to cancel).
Thanks, should be an interesting day 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1796 on: May 20, 2009, 01:39:13 PM »

You know....I never put 2 + 2 together!  That would make perfect sense as you know LE, DA, and Morgan are all talking together.  Why bring charges against them if they can pleasd the fifth?  Dolce - you are brilliant!

I still think LE will charge them, and charge them HARD, when they feel the time is right.
Are you mocking me?    

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: May 20, 2009, 01:40:24 PM »

So lets say if Cindy won't answer a question, will she be held in contempt?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1798 on: May 20, 2009, 01:40:41 PM »

I asked that same question earlier today.

OK...I am going to call John Morgan's office and see if anyone can answer the question??
Well ok then!  There you go, get it from the horses mouth.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1799 on: May 20, 2009, 01:40:44 PM »

I sure hope you are right,,,these cretins have done everything possible to derail justice for Caylee. the lies stated immediately and I hope to hell they are held accountable!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.