April 19, 2024, 07:49:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197819 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1860 on: May 20, 2009, 02:46:58 PM »

I do not give Conway much more time as the Anthony's representation, I feel he will be giving up and quitting here very soon.  He looked defeated yesterday, as well he should, he was banking on the Judge throwing out this lawsuit as there are no other ways out for the Anthony's at this point, they are beyond his or any other attorneys help, and if he is not carefull he might find that his floating water wings he thought he was floating with has a leak.
I agree, I can't imagine him going on much longer with the Anthonys as clients. I also just can't see how much more spinning and lying can be done with the Anthonys either.
Give them an inch and they take a mile.....give them a minute and they will spew forth lies for an hour.  Who knows....I can not imagine her possibly coming up with anything more, but OMG look at what she has done so far.
She can not provide a fake number for a nanny either, the last person to hold the number could turn around and slap her with a lawsuit just as ZG has.  She can not provide a fake picture for the same reason......
She is like Casey, here Casey takes the LE to Universal to prove she has a job...I mean honestly did she think they were gonna tell her at the gate "Oh ok you must be telling us the truth you brought us to the Universal theme park" ... do they honestly think that their bluff is not going to be called??

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
I'm just catching up but I've wondered about this photo for a long time, too.  This (imaginary) picture would solve everything, wouldn't it?  This is the Zenaida we've been talking about and here's the proof!  Geez, don't they realize that there's documentation of every mis-truth they have said?  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!  I'm getting so agitated with these people. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1861 on: May 20, 2009, 02:52:27 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1862 on: May 20, 2009, 02:55:11 PM »

Hey Dolce, just noticed your All Star status.     
  I am not a Scared Monkey anymore???

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1863 on: May 20, 2009, 02:56:17 PM »

Wow Dolce, you got your star!!!  That is better than a pack of M and Ms with or without peanuts.  Clap, clap, clap - standing ovation for Dolce.
Thanks!!!!  But I still want those M&M's..I think Steel went to get them for me.   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: May 20, 2009, 02:56:27 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

Is there also a motion to compel for Lee and Georgie???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 20, 2009, 02:57:41 PM »

Thank you guys!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1866 on: May 20, 2009, 02:58:35 PM »

I have a motion that will compel them......it starts with my foot swiftly moving towards their bums!! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: May 20, 2009, 03:00:46 PM »

I'm just catching up but I've wondered about this photo for a long time, too.  This (imaginary) picture would solve everything, wouldn't it?  This is the Zenaida we've been talking about and here's the proof!  Geez, don't they realize that there's documentation of every mis-truth they have said?  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!  I'm getting so agitated with these people. 
I believe that is the main reason why Baez has taken such a stance against the media being so heavily involved.  They have documentation and on record accounts of each and ever thing said by this family and his client.  His client is being tried in the media, but by her and her families OWN doing.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1868 on: May 20, 2009, 03:01:50 PM »

I have a motion that will compel them......it starts with my foot swiftly moving towards their bums!! 

All it would take is knocking sindy down the rest would follow like dominoes. So in honor of your new status, I'll loan you my best biker babe boots..................... go for it.  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1869 on: May 20, 2009, 03:06:34 PM »

I just know there will be an article about tomorrows court appearance being postponed or something, I don't know why I'm stuck on this, but I am. 

We're gonna have to get you boosted back up. Go watch NORMA RAY or ERIN BROKOVICH and get your justice juices flowing again!!!   
I have to perk up, and look forward to Cindy tomorrow, I'm just sad with all these crimes.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1870 on: May 20, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:18 PM »

hahahaha...I have a metal picture of that!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1872 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:26 PM »

Hey Dolce, just noticed your All Star status.     
  I am not a Scared Monkey anymore???
    10,000 posts.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 20, 2009, 03:08:39 PM »

Maybe they think if they can crack the old biddy, the rest of the roosters will follow quietly...

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1874 on: May 20, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »

I just know there will be an article about tomorrows court appearance being postponed or something, I don't know why I'm stuck on this, but I am. 

We're gonna have to get you boosted back up. Go watch NORMA RAY or ERIN BROKOVICH and get your justice juices flowing again!!!   
I have to perk up, and look forward to Cindy tomorrow, I'm just sad with all these crimes.

I know, NoRose.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: May 20, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »

I believe that is the main reason why Baez has taken such a stance against the media being so heavily involved.  They have documentation and on record accounts of each and ever thing said by this family and his client.  His client is being tried in the media, but by her and her families OWN doing.

however they and he know that anything  they said when not under oath is moot.

Rest in Peace Caylee

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: May 20, 2009, 03:11:15 PM »

The question is will they (the judge)?  Discovery disputes are common, and the Anthonys are uncommonly obstreperous. Judges generally loathe micromanaging discovery.  The Anthonys tend to be on good behavior in the presence of a judge, but nevertheless I believe Cindy, if brought to the attention of a judge (such as her testimony, etc), she could easily cross the line with a judge, as Cindy knows no boundaries that most people know:  She could easily tick a judge off.  So I'm waiting for a perfect storm setup for Cindy, where she can show her true nature.  Judges don't ever take lightly their authority being  assaulted.   I hope Morgan includes in his pleadings, selected video clips showing the obstructive behavior of the Anthonys at their depositions.  Some od the looks on Cindy's face are scary.     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: May 20, 2009, 03:12:17 PM »

however they and he know that anything  they said when not under oath is moot.

Not true, statements made in public such as media interviews, tv appearances can also be used to impeach them.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: May 20, 2009, 03:13:33 PM »

I know, sometimes it feels overwhelming.  Just remember, Cindy is bound to do something so ridiculous that their whole house of cards will tumble to the floor.  Perhaps, the judge will hold her in contempt, (not that everyone doesn't do that anyway,) George will crumble and admit what truth he knows, ol' Braddie boy will fire them as clients. (A girl can dream, can't she?)  Just remember, that we are doing something for Caylee,  an angelic monkey by joining forces to try to keep the A's from spewing their particular brand of evil all over America. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 20, 2009, 03:13:34 PM »

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for sure.....and you will feel better, I promise

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.