March 28, 2024, 11:29:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 196987 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1880 on: May 20, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

Is there also a motion to compel for Lee and Georgie???

"The power of God compels you."

I just witnessed a hit and run outside my office.  The putz took off but didn't realize that his front bumper, ALONG WITH HIS LICENSE PLATE stayed behind.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Do No Evil 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1881 on: May 20, 2009, 03:16:21 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!!!

My 2 cents worth....The Anthony's could have avoided all this crap if they had just stayed in the house and kept their big mouths SHUT!!!!!!!! They are the ones feeding the frenzy. It is either the Anthony's, or Brad or Biaz in front of the camera's. There is no way in he!! they can redeem themselves if they talk for the next hundred years. Casey killed Caylee and they have tried to cover it up and blame everyone under the sun. And they have not got the sense to know their stupid azzes are going to get thrown under the bus when trial comes. Even if the SO does not file charges against them I feel sure the FBI will. And that will be even better as that will be Federal charges.

Can't remember who posted the pic of Cindy shooting the bird, but if you look real close her index finger is bent, so she is definitely shooting the bird to someone.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1882 on: May 20, 2009, 03:16:42 PM »

I'm just catching up but I've wondered about this photo for a long time, too.  This (imaginary) picture would solve everything, wouldn't it?  This is the Zenaida we've been talking about and here's the proof!  Geez, don't they realize that there's documentation of every mis-truth they have said?  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!  I'm getting so agitated with these people. 
I believe that is the main reason why Baez has taken such a stance against the media being so heavily involved.  They have documentation and on record accounts of each and ever thing said by this family and his client.  His client is being tried in the media, but by her and her families OWN doing.

however they and he know that anything  they said when not under oath is moot.

Not true, statements made in public such as media interviews, tv appearances can also be used to impeach them.

Ok I stand corrected.....I just remembered someone asking a  question on NG and they were told that since these statements, I believe the terms was utterances were not under oath they could not be charged for lying etc...all they had to say was they were mistaken....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1883 on: May 20, 2009, 03:16:47 PM »

I just know there will be an article about tomorrows court appearance being postponed or something, I don't know why I'm stuck on this, but I am. 

We're gonna have to get you boosted back up. Go watch NORMA RAY or ERIN BROKOVICH and get your justice juices flowing again!!!   
I have to perk up, and look forward to Cindy tomorrow, I'm just sad with all these crimes.

I know, NoRose.   
And these two clowns are really getting me wound up today 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1884 on: May 20, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »

I just know there will be an article about tomorrows court appearance being postponed or something, I don't know why I'm stuck on this, but I am. 

We're gonna have to get you boosted back up. Go watch NORMA RAY or ERIN BROKOVICH and get your justice juices flowing again!!!   
I have to perk up, and look forward to Cindy tomorrow, I'm just sad with all these crimes.
I know, sometimes it feels overwhelming.  Just remember, Cindy is bound to do something so ridiculous that their whole house of cards will tumble to the floor.  Perhaps, the judge will hold her in contempt, (not that everyone doesn't do that anyway,) George will crumble and admit what truth he knows, ol' Braddie boy will fire them as clients. (A girl can dream, can't she?)  Just remember, that we are doing something for Caylee,  an angelic monkey by joining forces to try to keep the A's from spewing their particular brand of evil all over America. 
And you just know if she takes the stand tomorrow, something is going to happen. A rumble in the courtroom....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1885 on: May 20, 2009, 03:19:08 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

The question is will they (the judge)?  Discovery disputes are common, and the Anthonys are uncommonly obstreperous. Judges generally loathe micromanaging discovery.  The Anthonys tend to be on good behavior in the presence of a judge, but nevertheless I believe Cindy, if brought to the attention of a judge (such as her testimony, etc), she could easily cross the line with a judge, as Cindy knows no boundaries that most people know:  She could easily tick a judge off.  So I'm waiting for a perfect storm setup for Cindy, where she can show her true nature.  Judges don't ever take lightly their authority being  assaulted.   I hope Morgan includes in his pleadings, selected video clips showing the obstructive behavior of the Anthonys at their depositions.  Some od the looks on Cindy's face are scary.     

Although I'd love for her to act up, I don't think she will. I think we will see the grieving grandmother tomorrow.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1886 on: May 20, 2009, 03:19:23 PM »

All it would take is knocking sindy down the rest would follow like dominoes. So in honor of your new status, I'll loan you my best biker babe boots..................... go for it.  Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Whoo hoo!!!  Look at me A1!!!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: May 20, 2009, 03:19:56 PM »

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for sure.....and you will feel better, I promise
The men in white coats hauling Cindy away would perk me right up 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1888 on: May 20, 2009, 03:22:05 PM »

I just witnessed a hit and run outside my office.  The putz took off but didn't realize that his front bumper, ALONG WITH HIS LICENSE PLATE stayed behind.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA

hope no one was seriously injured.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: May 20, 2009, 03:22:24 PM »

Hurry, we have to push the cage so that Trimm can get out of the box!!!!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1890 on: May 20, 2009, 03:22:56 PM »

The question is will they (the judge)?  Discovery disputes are common, and the Anthonys are uncommonly obstreperous. Judges generally loathe micromanaging discovery.  The Anthonys tend to be on good behavior in the presence of a judge, but nevertheless I believe Cindy, if brought to the attention of a judge (such as her testimony, etc), she could easily cross the line with a judge, as Cindy knows no boundaries that most people know:  She could easily tick a judge off.  So I'm waiting for a perfect storm setup for Cindy, where she can show her true nature.  Judges don't ever take lightly their authority being  assaulted.   I hope Morgan includes in his pleadings, selected video clips showing the obstructive behavior of the Anthonys at their depositions.  Some od the looks on Cindy's face are scary.     

Great post.   Sindy doesn't have respect for ANYONE. She really doesn't seem able to control herself once she hits her wall of fake composure. Attitude, gestures and presentation are important. Why is it that even the scroungiest criminals sometimes show up in court looking and acting like choir boys,  cause their attys are able to get it thru their thick heads that all of those things do matter in a courtroom. She's the wildcard inthis whole thing. Baezvengali has kc under wraps but big mouth sindy's out there flipping ppl. off, acting the fool and digging the hole deeper and deeper.  In the long run she's prolly helping convict kc so that's a good thing in backwards kind of way, the scamthonystyle.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1891 on: May 20, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

hahahaha...I have a mental picture of that!!
Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: May 20, 2009, 03:24:08 PM »

My 2 cents worth....The Anthony's could have avoided all this crap if they had just stayed in the house and kept their big mouths SHUT!!!!!!!! They are the ones feeding the frenzy. It is either the Anthony's, or Brad or Biaz in front of the camera's. There is no way in he!! they can redeem themselves if they talk for the next hundred years. Casey killed Caylee and they have tried to cover it up and blame everyone under the sun. And they have not got the sense to know their stupid azzes are going to get thrown under the bus when trial comes. Even if the SO does not file charges against them I feel sure the FBI will. And that will be even better as that will be Federal charges.

Can't remember who posted the pic of Cindy shooting the bird, but if you look real close her index finger is bent, so she is definitely shooting the bird to someone.

hi Darla...I sure hope you are correct about charges...they have done so much and many think they have simply gotten away with it......I hope not!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: May 20, 2009, 03:24:47 PM »

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for sure.....and you will feel better, I promise
The men in white coats hauling Cindy away would perk me right up 

I think it will take a swat team if she does what I expect her to do. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: May 20, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »

I'm just catching up but I've wondered about this photo for a long time, too.  This (imaginary) picture would solve everything, wouldn't it?  This is the Zenaida we've been talking about and here's the proof!  Geez, don't they realize that there's documentation of every mis-truth they have said?  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!  I'm getting so agitated with these people. 
I believe that is the main reason why Baez has taken such a stance against the media being so heavily involved.  They have documentation and on record accounts of each and ever thing said by this family and his client.  His client is being tried in the media, but by her and her families OWN doing.

It isn't mooted if it is called into question in court right?  Who is "moot"??  I am not liking moot very much....

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1895 on: May 20, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »

hope no one was seriously injured.

Nope, the young lady who's car was hit starting laughing when she saw what was left behind.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1896 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

I believe she has already crossed the Judge without even knowing it...I mean he said in court more than once yesterday that he was fully aware of and had read each of the depositions, which means he has seen the mockery they have made of the justice system.  His bringing that up yesterday, to me, felt like it was a way of saying "Listen up, I know what is going on and it ain't kosher". 
No amounts of sucking up or batting and winking is going to stop this judge, IMO.  He is tired of their show just as much as the rest of us.  None of the judges, thus far, are tollerant of any shinanigans, and frankly I believe neither of them want to be the butt of the joke in the judicial system by letting them all slide.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1897 on: May 20, 2009, 03:28:46 PM »

hahahaha...I have a mental picture of that!!
Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

that would be better than you trying to kick butt in your condition...your center of gravity is all messed up, remember!!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: May 20, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »

hi Darla...I sure hope you are correct about charges...they have done so much and many think they have simply gotten away with it......I hope not!!

They have done so many unsavory and illegal things that some of their slime has got to slip through.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1899 on: May 20, 2009, 03:29:29 PM »

Not true, statements made in public such as media interviews, tv appearances can also be used to impeach them.
Ok, now I am confused.  Please explain what you mean by this Capp.  TIA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.