March 29, 2024, 03:06:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197006 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #200 on: May 17, 2009, 04:08:43 PM »

I'm sure Joy knows Michelle either in reality or in her own reality  I don't think she will be at the vigil she is having a birthday party for her oldest daughter.
Today I just watched the part of Caylee's memorial where Jon sings Caylee's song and at the end of the song,there was ole slore mama(with a big mik in her hand)saying"goodbye Caylee Marie"......I truly hate phony Cindy as much as I do phony George,Lee and slore.Cindy thinks she's a dang star or something......I hope she hears Caylee's voice singing to her every night so she never sleeps again on this beautiful earth.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: May 17, 2009, 04:13:18 PM »

I'm sure Joy knows Michelle either in reality or in her own reality  I don't think she will be at the vigil she is having a birthday party for her oldest daughter.
Today I just watched the part of Caylee's memorial where Jon sings Caylee's song and at the end of the song,there was ole slore mama(with a big mik in her hand)saying"goodbye Caylee Marie"......I truly hate phony Cindy as much as I do phony George,Lee and slore.Cindy thinks she's a dang star or something......I hope she hears Caylee's voice singing to her every night so she never sleeps again on this beautiful earth.
Me too, and you can bet Cindy will have the mik today for the vigil, that's a guarantee.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #202 on: May 17, 2009, 04:18:40 PM »

I dunno know how anyone could LOVE a kiddo they never saw in the flesh.
Sure she was a cutie pie, so is every little kiddo in my eyes.
I am wondering if my dislike of the Anthonys and Casey herself is what is driving me.
I am not an unfeeling person but enough of the songs and tributes. Caylee's claime to fame is that she was murdered by her mother and her Grandparents helped out afterwards.
And the mother has hired the most idiotic laywer who ever came on tv to defend his odious client. Linda Kenny Baden is a hoot too.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: May 17, 2009, 04:21:08 PM »

Me too, and you can bet Cindy will have the mik today for the vigil, that's a guarantee.

The smartest thing the press can do is not cover this event in the slightest - doubtful that will happen because the media often clouds newsworthy versus buzz.   What is most disturbing is that the Anthonys (nor their camp) did not take a hint to leave Satsuma since its been reported that members of Haleigh's family plan on attending in Orlando - ugh!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #204 on: May 17, 2009, 04:26:08 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be at the vigil, they will also be on Geraldo tonight 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: May 17, 2009, 04:31:43 PM »

I'm not good at finding out or figuring out myspace, but is this Michelle Bart's myspace 
Yes and that is Joy as one of her friends.....dressed all half nekked.   Monkey Devil!

I refuse to look! The thought of Joy haff nekked is more than I can take today. 

I went outside in a hurry and forgot to log off.  My son helped us plant the last of the roses so we are really done.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: May 17, 2009, 04:41:55 PM »

I'm not good at finding out or figuring out myspace, but is this Michelle Bart's myspace 
Yes and that is Joy as one of her friends.....dressed all half nekked.   Monkey Devil!
Well, I'll have to go back and check, I some how missed that 
Under community partners, there is a picture of Alison Arngrim who played Nellie Olsen on Little House on the Prairie, but I can't find Joy's pic, I guess I'll have to settle for Nellie   
Yikes,I'm sorry NoRose,it was Jon Whynock(sang Cindy's written song at "Caylee's"vigil)myspace.....link below.Scroll down on the right where friends are and you see Joy in a red,silky....ummm....bustier?lol
Click on Joy's name and it goes to one of her myspaces.
But I figured that if Joy knows the Anthony's and knows Jon who sang for the Anthony's and is singing Caylee's song at Michelle Bart's vigils.....Joy must also know Michelle.

http://www.myspace.com/jonwhynock

Now why did you go and do that!  OMG!!! My eyes!!!! And I only have 3 beers in the house!!!  I just had to look.....

I see she had her usual stringy retro hairdo. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: May 17, 2009, 04:52:06 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys. JSM just got home from Mass a while ago. It was First Holy Communion for 4 little kids. I couldn't help think how much their parents love them and their family and friends were so proud. It made me think that Caylee will never be able to have a "day" be it First Communion, first dance, first date, prom, wedding, etc. It also made me very sad that Caylee has no one that love her and are proud of her in her family. Only Monkeys cherish that poor baby.  JMO JSM

JSM, I am glad you got to see the little children receive Holy Communion for the first time.  Capp and CatGram were talking about loving a child we have never seen and I think you hit the right word on the head. Cherish. I think that is what we feel is we cherish Caylee and the memory of her.  We have empathy and sympathy for her and what she went through and wish that she didn't have to endure it. I think that is the thing makes us want to see Casey get everything that is coming to her, in spades. I hope that the people that aided, and abetted in any way get their just due too. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: May 17, 2009, 04:59:41 PM »

NoRose, you know Joy is very creative. She will just have the birthday party at the vigil.   

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #209 on: May 17, 2009, 05:00:02 PM »

No Rose ...I think she said she was having the party yesterday and today was her birthday. She is asking for trouble with putting her childs name and birthdate on the internet. Not a good idea with all the RSO's in that area.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2009, 05:07:45 PM »

She is so sickening.I can't wait to see Cindy and George in the witness chair at trial.....if it goes to trial.I want to see them on that stand more than I want to see slore on the stand.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2009, 05:10:51 PM »

The smartest thing the press can do is not cover this event in the slightest - doubtful that will happen because the media often clouds newsworthy versus buzz.   What is most disturbing is that the Anthonys (nor their camp) did not take a hint to leave Satsuma since its been reported that members of Haleigh's family plan on attending in Orlando - ugh!
Yep,Chrystal(Haleigh's Mama)and Marie(Haleigh's GMama)are supposed to speak at the vigil.They both have a good reason for being there,the Anthony's do not.

Karma Is Coming

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2009, 05:11:00 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be at the vigil, they will also be on Geraldo tonight 

Much like the Anthonys, just because one constantly puts their faces in the camera or "appears" to be making efforts to find a missing child doesn't necessarily mean they care more, are speaking the truth or who are not trying to work towards a hidden agenda.  Somehow I knew it would be the Sheffield side, sorry but I feel the agenda on that side is obvious & no doubt Kim Piczio will appear on Whoraldo yet again to prove my point.  Some may disagree with me on this issue & I rarely comment on this case out of utter frustration but despite the fact that BOTH sides of Haleigh's family has major flaws, issues & criminal backgrounds there is one side that started & has continued to cloud the main focus constantly more out of a vendetta rather than Haleigh's well being & whereabouts, also seemingly now doing the "one upsmenship" in appearance - some of us are capable of seeing right thru the muck.    Frankly, I don't have much to say that is positive about Ron, Crystal, Misty & their extended families, they all are a hot mess to say the least.   I empathize as I always do that another child has been victimized but the Hatfield vs McCoy aspect of this case should never have been a forefront issue while we don't have the answers as to what happened to Haleigh. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: May 17, 2009, 05:11:13 PM »

I was questioning myself the last few days exactly why I was so drawn to this child and what I came up with is probably what everyone else here has concluded.

She was cute kid...but, as CatGram said...so are all of the little toddlers out there (not to mention how adorable my own GC are).  No, to me it was because nobody stood up and shouted outrage that her life was stolen from her.  No tears, no anger, no demanding justice...nothing from ANYBODY that was SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER ...and then the stories about the money the GP's and her defense were making off of her.  Then my outrage, my tears, my determination and my demanding justice rose up and will stay till there is JUSTICE for her.  And I am so grateful that we are together with this mission.  

Perhaps ShroomHead and PoopyFace will one day 'get it'...and know what 'unconditional' love really is and isn't.  Unconditional love means that you have enough love to make your child accountable for their actions...teach them to tell the truth....be compassionate...loving....and a giver instead of a taker.  None of which the is in the A's vocabulary.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #214 on: May 17, 2009, 05:11:41 PM »

NoRose, you know Joy is very creative. She will just have the birthday party at the vigil.   
I would not put that past her, after all it is a Circus....what better place for a childs party?

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #215 on: May 17, 2009, 05:12:42 PM »

I refuse to look! The thought of Joy haff nekked is more than I can take today. 

I went outside in a hurry and forgot to log off.  My son helped us plant the last of the roses so we are really done.   
LOL....it's just a pic of Joy in a red,silky thing that seems like 2 sizes too small or something as she is falling out of it. 

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #216 on: May 17, 2009, 05:14:32 PM »

Well, I'll have to go back and check, I some how missed that 
Under community partners, there is a picture of Alison Arngrim who played Nellie Olsen on Little House on the Prairie, but I can't find Joy's pic, I guess I'll have to settle for Nellie   
Yikes,I'm sorry NoRose,it was Jon Whynock(sang Cindy's written song at "Caylee's"vigil)myspace.....link below.Scroll down on the right where friends are and you see Joy in a red,silky....ummm....bustier?lol
Click on Joy's name and it goes to one of her myspaces.
But I figured that if Joy knows the Anthony's and knows Jon who sang for the Anthony's and is singing Caylee's song at Michelle Bart's vigils.....Joy must also know Michelle.

http://www.myspace.com/jonwhynock

Now why did you go and do that!  OMG!!! My eyes!!!! And I only have 3 beers in the house!!!  I just had to look.....

I see she had her usual stringy retro hairdo. 
Hahaha....so sorry Fannie   Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #217 on: May 17, 2009, 05:15:55 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys. JSM just got home from Mass a while ago. It was First Holy Communion for 4 little kids. I couldn't help think how much their parents love them and their family and friends were so proud. It made me think that Caylee will never be able to have a "day" be it First Communion, first dance, first date, prom, wedding, etc. It also made me very sad that Caylee has no one that love her and are proud of her in her family. Only Monkeys cherish that poor baby.  JMO JSM

JSM, I am glad you got to see the little children receive Holy Communion for the first time.  Capp and CatGram were talking about loving a child we have never seen and I think you hit the right word on the head. Cherish. I think that is what we feel is we cherish Caylee and the memory of her.  We have empathy and sympathy for her and what she went through and wish that she didn't have to endure it. I think that is the thing makes us want to see Casey get everything that is coming to her, in spades. I hope that the people that aided, and abetted in any way get their just due too. JMO

Fanny, I am too glad I got to see their First Communion. I really didn't want to go there, but I am glad I did. I don't love Caylee in the sense that I knew her, held her, etc. I love her mostly because she is a creation from God. She wasn't KC's creation to throw out into the woods. She was God's creation, just as much as you, KatGram, the little girl with cerebral palsy today and all Monkeys are wonderful creations from God. I hope this makes total sense. TIA JSM   

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: May 17, 2009, 05:17:14 PM »

I would not put that past her, after all it is a Circus....what better place for a childs party?

Good one.   
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #219 on: May 17, 2009, 05:19:05 PM »

I was questioning myself the last few days exactly why I was so drawn to this child and what I came up with is probably what everyone else here has concluded.

She was cute kid...but, as CatGram said...so are all of the little toddlers out there (not to mention how adorable my own GC are).  No, to me it was because nobody stood up and shouted outrage that her life was stolen from her.  No tears, no anger, no demanding justice...nothing from ANYBODY that was SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER ...and then the stories about the money the GP's and her defense were making off of her.  Then my outrage, my tears, my determination and my demanding justice rose up and will stay till there is JUSTICE for her.  And I am so grateful that we are together with this mission.  

Perhaps ShroomHead and PoopyFace will one day 'get it'...and know what 'unconditional' love really is and isn't.  Unconditional love means that you have enough love to make your child accountable for their actions...teach them to tell the truth....be compassionate...loving....and a giver instead of a taker.  None of which the is in the A's vocabulary.
Very well said BluesyGram.

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.