April 16, 2024, 06:31:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197594 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #220 on: May 17, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »

I was questioning myself the last few days exactly why I was so drawn to this child and what I came up with is probably what everyone else here has concluded.

She was cute kid...but, as CatGram said...so are all of the little toddlers out there (not to mention how adorable my own GC are).  No, to me it was because nobody stood up and shouted outrage that her life was stolen from her.  No tears, no anger, no demanding justice...nothing from ANYBODY that was SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER ...and then the stories about the money the GP's and her defense were making off of her.  Then my outrage, my tears, my determination and my demanding justice rose up and will stay till there is JUSTICE for her.  And I am so grateful that we are together with this mission.  

Perhaps ShroomHead and PoopyFace will one day 'get it'...and know what 'unconditional' love really is and isn't.  Unconditional love means that you have enough love to make your child accountable for their actions...teach them to tell the truth....be compassionate...loving....and a giver instead of a taker.  None of which the is in the A's vocabulary.
Thanks Bluesy, what I just highlighted in red is what I have been trying to say, it just comes out inarticulately. Thanks for speaking my thoughts. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 17, 2009, 05:20:26 PM »

I posted a prayer request in the prayer thread. Please pray for my friend she may lose her beloved Grandad who is like a Father to her. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »

Another thing...has anyone heard anything from Jennifer D'ofrio (sp)??  Do you think our letter writing campaign after the boat fiasco 'exclusive' worked? 

Oh, and how about Geradass and Bozo's love affair...do you think our letters to Fox and Sponsors cooled that off?

Thanks JSM and Karma for your comments...and all our Monkeys for all you do.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2009, 05:33:46 PM »

Another thing...has anyone heard anything from Jennifer D'ofrio (sp)??  Do you think our letter writing campaign after the boat fiasco 'exclusive' worked? 

Oh, and how about Geradass and Bozo's love affair...do you think our letters to Fox and Sponsors cooled that off?

You are welcome. Thanks for saying what my mind wants to say my fingers just cant seem to type.

Maybe their love affair has cooled off or Fox realized with the LKL fiasco, no Anthonys nor their attorneys including Baez should have air time. Not good for ratings. JMO JSM

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: May 17, 2009, 05:37:16 PM »

Marie and Crystal will be at the vigil, they will also be on Geraldo tonight 

Much like the Anthonys, just because one constantly puts their faces in the camera or "appears" to be making efforts to find a missing child doesn't necessarily mean they care more, are speaking the truth or who are not trying to work towards a hidden agenda.  Somehow I knew it would be the Sheffield side, sorry but I feel the agenda on that side is obvious & no doubt Kim Piczio will appear on Whoraldo yet again to prove my point.  Some may disagree with me on this issue & I rarely comment on this case out of utter frustration but despite the fact that BOTH sides of Haleigh's family has major flaws, issues & criminal backgrounds there is one side that started & has continued to cloud the main focus constantly more out of a vendetta rather than Haleigh's well being & whereabouts, also seemingly now doing the "one upsmenship" in appearance - some of us are capable of seeing right thru the muck.    Frankly, I don't have much to say that is positive about Ron, Crystal, Misty & their extended families, they all are a hot mess to say the least.   I empathize as I always do that another child has been victimized but the Hatfield vs McCoy aspect of this case should never have been a forefront issue while we don't have the answers as to what happened to Haleigh. 

Just call me your 'DittoHead' Capp.  I don't usually get to comment on your posts because someone else usually has said what I would have said and then mine just would be redundant (eat your heart out Tevye for the run-on sentence mastery here)  So you can just end your posts with...'Ditto, signed BG.'

So what we have here are RELATIVES WITH AN AGENDA...just like the A's and of course the huge skeletons in the closet.  In other words, disasters waiting to happen in both families only with a little different twist.  So sad that the 'disaster' had to be the children IMO.  And the third comparison are the cockroaches drawn to the mess....for their own money/fame advantage.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: May 17, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

Much like the Anthonys, just because one constantly puts their faces in the camera or "appears" to be making efforts to find a missing child doesn't necessarily mean they care more, are speaking the truth or who are not trying to work towards a hidden agenda.  Somehow I knew it would be the Sheffield side, sorry but I feel the agenda on that side is obvious & no doubt Kim Piczio will appear on Whoraldo yet again to prove my point.  Some may disagree with me on this issue & I rarely comment on this case out of utter frustration but despite the fact that BOTH sides of Haleigh's family has major flaws, issues & criminal backgrounds there is one side that started & has continued to cloud the main focus constantly more out of a vendetta rather than Haleigh's well being & whereabouts, also seemingly now doing the "one upsmenship" in appearance - some of us are capable of seeing right thru the muck.    Frankly, I don't have much to say that is positive about Ron, Crystal, Misty & their extended families, they all are a hot mess to say the least.   I empathize as I always do that another child has been victimized but the Hatfield vs McCoy aspect of this case should never have been a forefront issue while we don't have the answers as to what happened to Haleigh. 

Just call me your 'DittoHead' Capp.  I don't usually get to comment on your posts because someone else usually has said what I would have said and then mine just would be redundant (eat your heart out Tevye for the run-on sentence mastery here)  So you can just end your posts with...'Ditto, signed BG.'

So what we have here are RELATIVES WITH AN AGENDA...just like the A's and of course the huge skeletons in the closet.  In other words, disasters waiting to happen in both families only with a little different twist.  So sad that the 'disaster' had to be the children IMO.  And the third comparison are the cockroaches drawn to the mess....for their own money/fame advantage.

Cockroaches!!!! Perfect description.  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 17, 2009, 05:52:29 PM »

I posted a prayer request in the prayer thread. Please pray for my friend she may lose her beloved Grandad who is like a Father to her. TIA JSM

Prayers are going up right now.   an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: May 17, 2009, 05:54:17 PM »

You are welcome. Thanks for saying what my mind wants to say my fingers just cant seem to type.

Maybe their love affair has cooled off or Fox realized with the LKL fiasco, no Anthonys nor their attorneys including Baez should have air time. Not good for ratings. JMO JSM

I was channel surfing last night and paused on the Geraldo show long enough to see what his line-up was, and it was all subjects that had been covered all week- Miss California, yadayada.  I'd be surprised if he has much of an audience.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: May 17, 2009, 05:58:01 PM »

Prayers are going up right now.   an angelic monkey
Thanks Fanny, we were supposed to go to Mass together today and I got the text. I feel so badly for her. She is such a young little girl to be going through this.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: May 17, 2009, 05:58:37 PM »

Not sure about Jennifer. I haven't seen another "exclusive" in a while.

Bozo hasn't been on Geraldo's show for a while. He probably is afraid to leave town again to go to New York. The Anthonys might actually try to sneak in and see Casey. 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: May 17, 2009, 06:05:04 PM »

If you notice, Jennifer has not been on NG lately either.  NG got irritated with her one night when she was talking about Cindy this, Cindy that- NG asked her "Just how long have you been on first name terms with her' in a VERY stern manner.  You could see D'Onofrio was upset...

I was just thinking, if Zenaida gets the $15,000 she is suing for, maybe Casey will have to give up her snack habit and drain her jail account to pay her.
Maybe George and Cindy will have to get a job. Maybe they'll sell the boat.

But they'd probably just go bankrupt to avoid paying her....   I saw where they were contemplating bankruptcy, I'm sure that's part of the reason.  Slimy people..
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: May 17, 2009, 06:19:54 PM »

If you notice, Jennifer has not been on NG lately either.  NG got irritated with her one night when she was talking about Cindy this, Cindy that- NG asked her "Just how long have you been on first name terms with her' in a VERY stern manner.  You could see D'Onofrio was upset...

I was just thinking, if Zenaida gets the $15,000 she is suing for, maybe Casey will have to give up her snack habit and drain her jail account to pay her.

But they'd probably just go bankrupt to avoid paying her....   I saw where they were contemplating bankruptcy, I'm sure that's part of the reason.  Slimy people..

If there is anyway crooked to do something, I am sure they have their plans already in the cooker. They don't miss a trick. They are slicker that owl chit when it comes to "their" money.

D'Onofrio lost me on the overtly fawning piece she did with Spindy when the grieving grandmother was plopped on the floor gazing at the teddy bear by Caylee's bed. I'll bet Spindy had $$$ signs in her eyes as she looked at that bear. She had probably already hatched the plot to sell bears for one of her money raising ventures. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #232 on: May 17, 2009, 06:29:46 PM »

Just got back from the store, thought I'd see pics of the vigil already 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: May 17, 2009, 06:33:09 PM »

Just got back from the store, thought I'd see pics of the vigil already 

I was just looking to see what time it is. It is at 7PM. I noticed there was going to be events in Leesburg and Lake Mary. I wonder which one the Anthony's & Joy will be making their appearance attending tonight? You don't suppose they are going to let Spindy sing, do you? 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2009, 06:33:28 PM »

I wish one of our Monkeys who have an 'in' with Hal or Kathi Belich would ask about where she is.  You are right about the NG smackdown...NG has had enough of that just like us.  Notice she hasn't even been on JVM either.  If she is gone or reassigned..I am sure that our letters (plus the residents of Orlando) had something to do with it.  It is as if she has disappeared as none of the written articles are attributed to her either.

As to the lawsuit by ZG...I think the A's homeowner's insurance would cover that as BitchyBritches was a resident there.  Morgan & Mitnik just filed a petition to go for punitive damages...so the 15G could end up being lots more....I hope she gets millions myself.  She could get that judgement thing going just like the Goldman's have against OJ.  (BTW, the Goldmans own the rights to OJ's book 'If I Did It'.  And then she would have to have a 'watchdog' to grab any monies (go to court) as they try to hide it.  Personally, since ShroomHead 'publicized' the Zaneida Gonzalez name and furthered the tainting of her name more...I think she should have been included in the suit, but am certain M&M know what they are doing and would have if they could.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2009, 06:44:58 PM »

I wish one of our Monkeys who have an 'in' with Hal or Kathi Belich would ask about where she is.  You are right about the NG smackdown...NG has had enough of that just like us.  Notice she hasn't even been on JVM either.  If she is gone or reassigned..I am sure that our letters (plus the residents of Orlando) had something to do with it.  It is as if she has disappeared as none of the written articles are attributed to her either.

As to the lawsuit by ZG...I think the A's homeowner's insurance would cover that as BitchyBritches was a resident there.  Morgan & Mitnik just filed a petition to go for punitive damages...so the 15G could end up being lots more....I hope she gets millions myself.  She could get that judgement thing going just like the Goldman's have against OJ.  (BTW, the Goldmans own the rights to OJ's book 'If I Did It'.  And then she would have to have a 'watchdog' to grab any monies (go to court) as they try to hide it.  Personally, since ShroomHead 'publicized' the Zaneida Gonzalez name and furthered the tainting of her name more...I think she should have been included in the suit, but am certain M&M know what they are doing and would have if they could.

I e-mail pretty regularly with Hal. I will send an e-mail and see what he's got to say.

I think Zaneida deserves something from the Anthonys too. Besides smearing her name, she had to endure hours of sitting there and listening to their awful depos with Spindy and George making faces at her. I'm sure that was almost as bad as seeing all the bad publicity about her. I'm sure it was all she could do to keep from leaping out of her chair and bopping Spindy in her gum smacking mouth.  Monkey Devil!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »

How would their homeowners Insurance cover a lawsuit for Slander?
If she was physically injured on their property it might, but I don't know how it would cover this event.....
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: May 17, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »

I'm not good at finding out or figuring out myspace, but is this Michelle Bart's myspace 
Yes and that is Joy as one of her friends.....dressed all half nekked.   Monkey Devil!

I refuse to look! The thought of Joy haff nekked is more than I can take today. 

I went outside in a hurry and forgot to log off.  My son helped us plant the last of the roses so we are really done.   
LOL....it's just a pic of Joy in a red,silky thing that seems like 2 sizes too small or something as she is falling out of it. 

Is it just me..or is Joy's head on another body...I never realized she was so busty..I always thought of her as an average sized person..her face is the same..but the rest looks heavy set.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 17, 2009, 06:58:33 PM »

I'm not good at finding out or figuring out myspace, but is this Michelle Bart's myspace 
Yes and that is Joy as one of her friends.....dressed all half nekked.   Monkey Devil!

I refuse to look! The thought of Joy haff nekked is more than I can take today. 

I went outside in a hurry and forgot to log off.  My son helped us plant the last of the roses so we are really done.   
LOL....it's just a pic of Joy in a red,silky thing that seems like 2 sizes too small or something as she is falling out of it. 

Is it just me..or is Joy's head on another body...I never realized she was so busty..I always thought of her as an average sized person..her face is the same..but the rest looks heavy set.

I thought the same thing DD. But I took a fast look and I am not going back in.   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: May 17, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »

Awws BG

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.