April 25, 2024, 10:34:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198840 times)
imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #260 on: May 17, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

Evening All Monkeys,

I have a question and I apologize if this has already been discussed. Today I was reading a newspaper article and it stated something that I had not really thought about much until now. The reporter stated that on the LK show Cindy replied to one of the questions about why KC didn't report her daughter missing for over 30 days and Cindy's reply was something about KC's way of coping and grieving. Now is it just me or did Cindy maybe slip up.....GRIEVING??? To me, coping is one thing but GRIEVING.....that is what you do over the death of a loved one. I think that was a real clue that the Ant's know what really happened. JMO.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:12 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I know this has been said before, but for as outspoken as CA is, and all the anger she's shown towards the media, LE, and sloggers (sad bloggers) why is she not showing this same anger towards Caylees "killer"? If she truly believes it wasn't KC, how come she's not screaming from the rooftops that she's going to find and bring Caylees killer to justice? Instead she's angry that KC's even being accused and it's the media & LE's fault. She's been on camera screaming at protestors & the media, but why hasn't she got in front of the camera to say to Caylee's killer (especially since she know's the "killers" name), "We're gonna hunt you down and find you and give our Caylee justice"? Has she done that, and I just missed it? I've never seen her scream in anger at the supposed killer (whom she claimed to have her phone #), just her anger towards everyone else.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:29 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Tonights Guests: Danielle Parker, Alexis Moore, Randi Rosen and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-may-17-2009-tonights-guests-danielle-parker-alexis-moore-randi-rosen-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but-the-sax%e2%80%9d/

Join Dana tonight at 9 pm et as he welcomes guests:

Danielle Parker - Discussing the unsolved murder case of her mother, Gail Parker.

On March 5, 1993, Gail was admitted to Kino Community Hospital.  Danielle says Gail suffered from bipolar disorder and had stopped taking her medicine.  However, hours later, the hospital allowed Gail to leave wearing only a blue bathing suit and a long, white coverall.  Danielle says the hospital never called any family members to come retrieve Gail, who eventually got in a taxi. Police say Gail was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at a convenience store at East Golf Links and South Houghton roads.  The next morning, Danielle says three bicyclists found Gail’s remains on the outskirts of Tucson in a desert area south of Broadway on Barclay Park Loop.  Authorities say she died from a blow to the back of the head and hypothermia.

Alexis Moore and Randi Rosen  - Survivors In Action, “No Victim Left Behind”
Robin Sax - Robin appears in her weekly role in ”Nothing But The Sax” … discussing the current crimes cases and will give away two books that night to lucky listeners

TUNE IN AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN LIVE HERE

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: May 17, 2009, 08:58:16 PM »

Evening All Monkeys,

I have a question and I apologize if this has already been discussed. Today I was reading a newspaper article and it stated something that I had not really thought about much until now. The reporter stated that on the LK show Cindy replied to one of the questions about why KC didn't report her daughter missing for over 30 days and Cindy's reply was something about KC's way of coping and grieving. Now is it just me or did Cindy maybe slip up.....GRIEVING??? To me, coping is one thing but GRIEVING.....that is what you do over the death of a loved one. I think that was a real clue that the Ant's know what really happened. JMO.

I heard that too. I think she had rehearsed that "ugly coping" crap that Bozo was trying to make fly. Of course I believe that Cindy knew Caylee was gone shortly after her 911 call. Between the time of the call until the first patrol car rolled up they got the truth out of Casey. Lee was telling the truth about Cindy running in the room and asking "What did you do?" When they realized what she did, it was "Who took her?" Cindy was quick on her feet because she has dealt with Casey for years. She was already planning the coverup. I despise them all. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: May 17, 2009, 08:59:49 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Tonights Guests: Danielle Parker, Alexis Moore, Randi Rosen and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-may-17-2009-tonights-guests-danielle-parker-alexis-moore-randi-rosen-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but-the-sax%e2%80%9d/

Join Dana tonight at 9 pm et as he welcomes guests:

Danielle Parker - Discussing the unsolved murder case of her mother, Gail Parker.

On March 5, 1993, Gail was admitted to Kino Community Hospital.  Danielle says Gail suffered from bipolar disorder and had stopped taking her medicine.  However, hours later, the hospital allowed Gail to leave wearing only a blue bathing suit and a long, white coverall.  Danielle says the hospital never called any family members to come retrieve Gail, who eventually got in a taxi. Police say Gail was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at a convenience store at East Golf Links and South Houghton roads.  The next morning, Danielle says three bicyclists found Gail’s remains on the outskirts of Tucson in a desert area south of Broadway on Barclay Park Loop.  Authorities say she died from a blow to the back of the head and hypothermia.

Alexis Moore and Randi Rosen  - Survivors In Action, “No Victim Left Behind”
Robin Sax - Robin appears in her weekly role in ”Nothing But The Sax” … discussing the current crimes cases and will give away two books that night to lucky listeners

TUNE IN AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN LIVE HERE

Thank you Red. Good to see you!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

imaflagal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #265 on: May 17, 2009, 09:00:29 PM »

Looks like the Anthony's were in Lake Mary tonight.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil
POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

Video

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: May 17, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »

JSM, if you are reading, I left you a message on the prayer thread.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: May 17, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I know this has been said before, but for as outspoken as CA is, and all the anger she's shown towards the media, LE, and sloggers (sad bloggers) why is she not showing this same anger towards Caylees "killer"? If she truly believes it wasn't KC, how come she's not screaming from the rooftops that she's going to find and bring Caylees killer to justice? Instead she's angry that KC's even being accused and it's the media & LE's fault. She's been on camera screaming at protestors & the media, but why hasn't she got in front of the camera to say to Caylee's killer (especially since she know's the "killers" name), "We're gonna hunt you down and find you and give our Caylee justice"? Has she done that, and I just missed it? I've never seen her scream in anger at the supposed killer (whom she claimed to have her phone #), just her anger towards everyone else.

If Spindy thought there was "someone" out there that had really killed Caylee, she would be on them with her baseball bat.  It would be a hunt for the kill with her. She is so transparent!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:17 PM »

Looks like the Anthony's were in Lake Mary tonight.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil
POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

Video

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.

I wonder what kind of spectacle Cindy made of herself tonight with George standing there looking like he'd like to be anywhere else that there? I'm sure we will see it on the 11 o'clock news. 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:36 PM »

If Spindy thought there was "someone" out there that had really killed Caylee, she would be on them with her baseball bat.  It would be a hunt for the kill with her. She is so transparent!
That's exactly what I thought! If she truly knew that someone else killed Caylee (ZG) she'd be livid and personally hunting her down. I haven't seen nor heard anything like that from her, just her anger towards everyone else.

RIP Sweet Puppy
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #270 on: May 17, 2009, 09:14:41 PM »

I just posted this on the Haleigh thread from a member of WS who attended the vigil this is what she said.   This is a comment from a poster at WS who was at the vigil    Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 
went to the vigil at Lake Mary .
I saw Crystal ,Marie and the baby
Marie and Crystal spoke ,but Crystal really broke down when she spoke.
all of the local news was there , but not a lot of people.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: May 17, 2009, 09:35:13 PM »

I just posted this on the Haleigh thread from a member of WS who attended the vigil this is what she said.   This is a comment from a poster at WS who was at the vigil    Originally Posted by BreatheLife21 
went to the vigil at Lake Mary .
I saw Crystal ,Marie and the baby
Marie and Crystal spoke ,but Crystal really broke down when she spoke.
all of the local news was there , but not a lot of people.

It is so sad that Haleigh has been gone so long. 

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: May 17, 2009, 09:47:37 PM »

You can call into Dana's show and get Robin Sax book ... who's gonna call first!!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: May 17, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

You can call into Dana's show and get Robin Sax book ... who's gonna call first!!!

I mean email Dana first.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: May 17, 2009, 10:00:39 PM »

Speaking of Zeneida & Cindy, too bad Zeneida couldnt overcome her shock with Cindy's rudeness & deplorable behavior during the deposition.   When Cindy said "sorry,  you're cute but you're not a 10" I would have lost it on her sorry @$$, or at least quipped back that she was a gum chewing swine with an ugliness befitting her ugly soul.    Can you guys just hear a "O no you didn't!"  I am still flabbergasted on how proud Cindy was of being that snarky & callous...what made it worse was it was so rehearsed.   Cindy may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but she sure did create the perfect atmosphere for it to manifest into a diabolic outcome.

Just as well Zenaida is not as violent or crude as Cindy.
I can only imagine what she's going through- living in a Motel 6 with 4 kids and a minimum wage job. How on earth does anyone cope with that? Then to be publicly insulted again by the person who has slandered you...   I hope she gets everything they own.
Well everything that hasn't been stolen by Casey or George.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: May 17, 2009, 10:07:16 PM »

Evening All Monkeys,

IMO...Sindy was tripping over her lies again.  She was trying to match what she thinks is Bozo's latest defense theory...the ugly coping...but then she throws in the 'grieving'.  Maybe because it was Bozo's idea..that is a stupid idea to her anyway.

Just like when she was yelling at the reporters one day that Caylee wasn't out in the woods...totally out of context to what she was yaking about.  Interesting that is exactly where Caylee was.

Then the report about KC's reaction in the jail on Dec. 11..and the A's eating crab puffs.  Obviously, the A's were hiding out in order to regroup and restategize and KC's reaction was 'oh sh*t...the gig is up'.

There is a You Tube about the 'Freudian Slips' from Sindy that is pretty good.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: May 17, 2009, 10:24:33 PM »

the A's showing up at Haleigh's vigil makes me sick....they are trying to get on camera again as the grieving  grand parents....parents....

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:09 PM »

Evening All Monkeys,

I heard that too. I think she had rehearsed that "ugly coping" crap that Bozo was trying to make fly. Of course I believe that Cindy knew Caylee was gone shortly after her 911 call. Between the time of the call until the first patrol car rolled up they got the truth out of Casey. Lee was telling the truth about Cindy running in the room and asking "What did you do?" When they realized what she did, it was "Who took her?" Cindy was quick on her feet because she has dealt with Casey for years. She was already planning the coverup. I despise them all. JMO

I totally agree with y'all.  Sindy likes to make out like the popo took KC right after they arrived and that they didn't have much time w/KC after that.  That isn't true because they brought her back home after the Universal tour and the Old Folks Home tour.

They had all night and the next AM.  Remember when she was trying to insinuate that LE stole KC's lanyard w/the Universal ID attached?  She made a point of how Lee or she was with KC at all times..so KC wouldn't have had an opportunity to have taken it.  They made a Facebook Page, MySpace Page, sent out text messages, sat in the garage doorway talking w/Lee, etc.  Sindy and Lee just about got the WHOLE story that night ..no doubt about it.

And about that question...'What have you done?'   They had to know that KC took her anger out on THINGS..(that's what Caylee was to them..a thing..not a precious child).  KC reminds me of that eerie movie, "Children Of The Corn"..where all the adults dance around the children and say 'happy' things or the kids will make them disappear.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: May 17, 2009, 10:26:42 PM »

I am going to the monkey bunky early tonight. I will pray for all my friends who are hurting and need prayers. Of course, I will pray for all the families of missing and murdered souls. I will pray for my garden and everyone elses tonight that are facing a frost. I know God answers prayers, so I am praying prayers are being answered and people and animals are being comforted. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I pray for a doc dump. I also pray that Caylee gets justice.

Nite ya'll. God bless.  an angelic monkey

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: May 17, 2009, 10:35:50 PM »

I am going to the monkey bunky early tonight. I will pray for all my friends who are hurting and need prayers. Of course, I will pray for all the families of missing and murdered souls. I will pray for my garden and everyone elses tonight that are facing a frost. I know God answers prayers, so I am praying prayers are being answered and people and animals are being comforted. I guess it wouldn't hurt if I pray for a doc dump. I also pray that Caylee gets justice.

Nite ya'll. God bless.  an angelic monkey

Nite Fanny...rest up.  Tomorrow you will get to go outside and admire all of your handiwork.  Wonder is the A's ever take time to smell the flowers.  And it is comforting to know KC never will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.