April 26, 2024, 02:36:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198867 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #280 on: May 17, 2009, 10:41:01 PM »

the A's showing up at Haleigh's vigil makes me sick....they are trying to get on camera again as the grieving  grand parents....parents....

Cookie..it makes me ill also.  The article said they had it in Lake Mary (which is right outside of Orlando) instead of Satsuma where Haleigh is from, because it was more convienient for their people.  Of course, you know it was because of the Stars, the Assanthony's.  Yeah, make the family of a MISSING CHILD travel and hour and a half each way...the Asses are much too busy w/their appearances.

Blah
crazybabyborg
« Reply #281 on: May 17, 2009, 11:10:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Did somebody say earlier that Cindy and Casey were exchanging clothes?   

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: May 17, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »

Oh my goodness!!  CBB, now we are going to have to put you in the Witness Protection Program or something to shield you from her wrath!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #283 on: May 17, 2009, 11:19:21 PM »

The Anthony family has tainted what I think of the familes of other missing children.
I find / found myself looking at their motives after .. like, how much can they make off of this ?  Can a person retire by selling pictures of a dead grandaughter ?
Baez and Baden ( the him and the her ) have made me question expert testimony for a fee or for face time on tv. I guess juries might wonder about these things too. The State's experts get a salary and would not be considered to be making extra off the hoopla.
I want a doc dump and I want to see Lenny P deliver a knockout punch this week.
Goodnite all. Went to see Angels and Demons earlier .. go see it .. great movie  . way way
better than the book. Holiday tomorrow, going to the track ..  ( pony rides ! )  Oh I am so excited, ponies !
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: May 17, 2009, 11:59:31 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!!

Did somebody say earlier that Cindy and Casey were exchanging clothes?   

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!   

You've done it with this.  Now I have to go change my Depends.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: May 18, 2009, 12:44:14 AM »

This is the link for the Org. that is hosting the vigil I think.  When I looked, there was no link to NLHF, Caylee nor Kashfinders.  Couldn't get any details from any of the news sites about how many attended or anything, but one of the did say G&A were there ...no other details though.

http://nationalvigilforhope.org/
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: May 18, 2009, 01:24:01 AM »

Had to log in to let everyone know that I won Robin Sax's book on Dana's show tonight.  Am so excited.  Can't wait to get it.

Thanks Dana
Thanks Robin
Thanks Red & Klaasend

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: May 18, 2009, 01:43:03 AM »

Evening All Monkeys,

I have a question and I apologize if this has already been discussed. Today I was reading a newspaper article and it stated something that I had not really thought about much until now. The reporter stated that on the LK show Cindy replied to one of the questions about why KC didn't report her daughter missing for over 30 days and Cindy's reply was something about KC's way of coping and grieving. Now is it just me or did Cindy maybe slip up.....GRIEVING??? To me, coping is one thing but GRIEVING.....that is what you do over the death of a loved one. I think that was a real clue that the Ant's know what really happened. JMO.
imaflagal- excellent catch!  Was planning to lurk a few, but had to log in when I saw your post.  That's using your brain!  GREAT (in my best Kelloggs Tony the Tiger voice) job!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: May 18, 2009, 01:57:34 AM »

Speaking of Zeneida & Cindy, too bad Zeneida couldnt overcome her shock with Cindy's rudeness & deplorable behavior during the deposition.   When Cindy said "sorry,  you're cute but you're not a 10" I would have lost it on her sorry @$$, or at least quipped back that she was a gum chewing swine with an ugliness befitting her ugly soul.    Can you guys just hear a "O no you didn't!"  I am still flabbergasted on how proud Cindy was of being that snarky & callous...what made it worse was it was so rehearsed.   Cindy may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but she sure did create the perfect atmosphere for it to manifest into a diabolic outcome.
Reading this post made me think about the story we heard (many archived threads ago) about KC calling Cindy from a party, all upset because the birthday girl was getting all the attention and how Cindy allegedly went off on the host mom.  Isn't that exactly what we saw in these depos.  It's all about Cindy's precious (sarcasm) daughter KC and Cindy truly doesn't care who she destroys in the process.  She's vicious.  I was honestly surprised that Cindy didn't physically go after John Morgan in some form, as he chiseled away at her version of the "truth".  Is it any wonder KC is the way she is? 

Ditto.

And don't forget the part about Sindy saying that if ZG wouldn't have gone on TV for an interview...this would have all blown over for her.  Well, by that time ZG had lost her job, was living in Motel-fricken-6 with her kids ..and was trying to 'clear' her name in the media...where it all started.  What else was she to do at that point?  How helpless & hopeless she must have felt by then.

It was probably for the best that ZG didn't smack Sindy though...let M&M do it to her where it hurts...her pocketbook.  And it sure did expose the A's for everyone to get to see the side that we knew was there all along.  

Wonder if Sindy saw our comparison of her and the Grinch and that is why she stopped wearing green?  I sure hope so...makes my tummy flutter like butterflys with that thought.

Forecast for the Day:
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: May 18, 2009, 01:58:45 AM »

BluesyGram-I'm sorry!  I didn't mean to post inside your post.  Way too tired to type straight.  I am sorry!

Forecast for the Day:
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: May 18, 2009, 04:30:44 AM »

Sorry to post this first thing in the morning...frankly it made me sick to my stomach

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil

POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Families of Caylee and
Haliegh gather

Updated: Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT

* VALERIE BOEY | FOX 35 News

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide "Vigil of Hope" for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

"It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion's all right because that's how we help other people."

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have."

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. "I can't explain to you the hurt right here. It's right here aching constantly."

Marie's daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. "Whoever has her, I know you're watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won't ever give up on you." Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. "I've been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times."

Marie said it hasn't been easy. "She falls apart. She can't take the stress. It's awful."

That's why Haleigh's family is glad to have help from Caylee's family. "It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn't know anyone was going to be here other than us."

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh.

O really Cindy, you didnt look for your granddaughter you lying POS - good God would someone hammer her head and shake her stupid tree she knows dang well Caylee was never missing but killed within 24 hours she last fought with Casey.  O my God make her stop!!! Can you just imagine the advice she gave Crystal...I shutter at the thought, that girl doesnt need any further dysfunction & bitter banter.   If you ask me Cindy knows she can manipulate her, that's why she's at her side.

Besides these two articles not much was reported on this event thus far- reports are very few attended.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #291 on: May 18, 2009, 06:46:01 AM »

CBB!! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #292 on: May 18, 2009, 07:07:32 AM »

CBB - that was a scary pic to wake up to - but on the up side - don't need coffee to wake up!   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: May 18, 2009, 07:19:29 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and guests!   an angelic monkey

I'm with you, Theboysmom. My son was in the shower and heard my yelp with shock and surprise at the vision of Spindy. He came running out half wrapped in a towel to see if I was ok. I am not sure I am yet... 

CBB, You have out done anything I could have imagined!!!! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: May 18, 2009, 07:27:00 AM »

Snipped>

ISPY:
Reading this post made me think about the story we heard (many archived threads ago) about KC calling Cindy from a party, all upset because the birthday girl was getting all the attention and how Cindy allegedly went off on the host mom.  Isn't that exactly what we saw in these depos.  It's all about Cindy's precious (sarcasm) daughter KC and Cindy truly doesn't care who she destroys in the process.  She's vicious.  I was honestly surprised that Cindy didn't physically go after John Morgan in some form, as he chiseled away at her version of the "truth".  Is it any wonder KC is the way she is? 

Me too, Ispy. She certainly went after him verbally at the end with her using her profane discription of him and her crack about him saying she shouldn't pray. Mr Morgan was polite to a fault with her, even when he was saying "That's the way you like it" over and over to her. That had to be the best line of the day at the depos. I cannot even begin to imagine how she acts behind closed doors. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: May 18, 2009, 07:38:14 AM »

Sorry to post this first thing in the morning...frankly it made me sick to my stomach

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil

POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Families of Caylee and
Haliegh gather

Updated: Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT

* VALERIE BOEY | FOX 35 News

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide "Vigil of Hope" for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

"It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion's all right because that's how we help other people."

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have."

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. "I can't explain to you the hurt right here. It's right here aching constantly."

Marie's daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. "Whoever has her, I know you're watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won't ever give up on you." Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. "I've been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times."

Marie said it hasn't been easy. "She falls apart. She can't take the stress. It's awful."

That's why Haleigh's family is glad to have help from Caylee's family. "It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn't know anyone was going to be here other than us."

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh.

O really Cindy, you didnt look for your granddaughter you lying POS - good God would someone hammer her head and shake her stupid tree she knows dang well Caylee was never missing but killed within 24 hours she last fought with Casey.  O my God make her stop!!! Can you just imagine the advice she gave Crystal...I shutter at the thought, that girl doesnt need any further dysfunction & bitter banter.   If you ask me Cindy knows she can manipulate her, that's why she's at her side.

Besides these two articles not much was reported on this event thus far- reports are very few attended.

I so agree Capp.  Cindy will participate in anything that can garner future
publicity (gravy train) anything is o. k. with Cindy as long as she has some control.

How sickening that she has to insert herself into any incident garnering sympathy for another.  i. e.  Crystal's collapse - i. e,. George's (so-called) suicide attempt.  Georgie can't have his suicide attempt nor can a Mother of a lost child have her collapse without that horrible woman trying to one-up them. 
Cindy is beyond disgusting!!!
She brings out the worst in me and I wait for her comeuppance!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: May 18, 2009, 07:39:44 AM »

OK, Monkeys, it is time to wake up and get in the cage!!!!

Trimm!! I am not used to being in here before you!

O/T I was mad at the weatherman on the local news last night, because he said we were going to have frost. We covered all the new plants. When I got up this morning it was 40 degrees and I thought it was all for nothing. But when it was daylight enough, I saw frost on the garage roof. I am giving a prayer of thanks this morning.   an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: May 18, 2009, 07:43:08 AM »

Good morning Monkeys! an angelic monkey

I so appreciate all your brilliant research and opinions.

Katgram - have a great day at the races
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: May 18, 2009, 07:47:45 AM »

Can and Capp, I agree with you both. I have never seen a time when Spindy looked like she needed a chair slipped under her. I, on the otherhand, have felt like throwing a chair at her a time or two. Or three. 
The only time I ever saw her in the chair-slipping stage was in the imfamous Michelle Bart news conference when she looked way over medicated. Spindy is not the fainting type!! She is so busy snarling and snapping at the news cameras and people trying to help her that she doesn't have time to get the "vapors." JMO

We need a doc dump. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: May 18, 2009, 08:07:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.
I just woke up and the first thing I saw was CBB's post. Monkey Devil!
Wait til CC see's that. 

Now,what about those documents?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.