March 29, 2024, 02:19:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197001 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #360 on: May 18, 2009, 10:57:50 AM »

I am sitting here scratching my head. I have just heard back from Hal and he said Adam Longo did the story about the bass Extreme Search boat, and that he is no longer with the station.  I was sure that Jennifer D'onofrio did the story.    Help!
I'm loosing it. 

It was him.Here's the story.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19115776/detail.html
Thanks, I was confused, it was a blond woman who went over to the Anthony's home, and she interviewed George while Cindy stayed in the background.  And George went on and on about his fishing boat.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: May 18, 2009, 10:59:44 AM »

I am sitting here scratching my head. I have just heard back from Hal and he said Adam Longo did the story about the bass Extreme Search boat, and that he is no longer with the station.  I was sure that Jennifer D'onofrio did the story.    Help!
I'm loosing it. 

But,..but..didn't she do the interview out if front of the house for the "Exclusive News Conference"  with the boat? Spindy was standing in the driveway making sure he said the right thing???   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: May 18, 2009, 11:01:55 AM »

I'm loosing it. 

Thanks, I was confused, it was a blond woman who went over to the Anthony's home, and she interviewed George while Cindy stayed in the background.  And George went on and on about his fishing boat.

We've done it again! This is getting scary! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #363 on: May 18, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

I'm loosing it. 

But,..but..didn't she do the interview out if front of the house for the "Exclusive News Conference"  with the boat? Spindy was standing in the driveway making sure he said the right thing???   
It was definitley a woman doing the interview outside the home, I remember that well, because Cindy kept quiet  but was sneaking around in the background.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: May 18, 2009, 11:03:58 AM »

So..what kind of bomshell's do you think Lenny will have for Morgan tomorrow?  I am still believing that will happen. 

I don't know,but it won't be boring.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: May 18, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

So..what kind of bomshell's do you think Lenny will have for Morgan tomorrow?  I am still believing that will happen. 

We need to find out if Lenny will be at the depo tomorrow before we get our hopes up too high.  Ah-hum!!!! Trimm?? Capp??
Whatever he says, I know it'll be good! 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: May 18, 2009, 11:05:57 AM »

I'm loosing it. 

It was definitley a woman doing the interview outside the home, I remember that well, because Cindy kept quiet  but was sneaking around in the background.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06:14 AM »

I'm loosing it. 

I remember that.I remember us talking about it.I haven't found it yet. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 18, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

Wow, we really need Lenny's depo tomorrow, I hope we find out, I don't want to get my hopes up.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: May 18, 2009, 11:08:39 AM »

CCI posted your Mrs Grinch pic again last night on the thread. I hope I didn't violate any copyright laws.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: May 18, 2009, 11:10:27 AM »

We need to find out if Lenny will be at the depo tomorrow before we get our hopes up too high.  Ah-hum!!!! Trimm?? Capp??

This is all I got.

5/1/2009     Subpoena Returned Served     subpoena for annie dowling was substiuted service to Sean Daly, Jr., roommate     
5/15/2009    Notice of Cancellation of Deposition    Notice of Cancellation of Deposition    FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=f7ce7855-a4c4-4174-845c-ecbd5b712a7d

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: May 18, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »

Thanks Trimm 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: May 18, 2009, 11:12:28 AM »

You notice lately,...especially on LKL ..Cindy used the excuse that Casey was just a kid herself..that's why she partied to show her grief and anxiety over Caylee..then Cindy said at that age she partied too..Lord help those folks that partied with her!  Wonder if this will come up as a dense tactic..it won't fly..she was 22 years old..not 14 or 15.

So Cindy..if you realized you had raised an immature ,sociopathic offpring, who was not capable of taking care of someone else or making decisions for that person...why did you berate her when she wanted you to watch Caylee while she partied hearty?  Seems to me Cindy, knowing what she knew, should have been releived to have Caylee with her rather then out with an immature egotistical parent?

And I still want to know who the Baby Daddy is?  I do not for one minute believe he is dead...I think he is alive and just never knew his one night stand resulted in a child.

I want to know who Caylee's daddy is also, I don't believe he is dead either, but what I really want to know is why the secrecy about this? 

I think before Casey refused to tell her Momma..her way of controlling Cindy.

I think now to come out with it..well..the Baby Daddy could sue them in civil court for wrongful death, etc..and that would take away any money they have now and money they would make in the future....so they ain't going there.

Actually, I think the real reason we do not know who baby daddy is was Cindy not wanting anyone to compete with for custody - I'm not kidding.   After Cindy found out Jesse was not Caylee's biological father, she probably told Casey that she & George would help Casey & there was no need.   Jesse Grund ruined that plan by stunning them with still supporting Casey & caring for Caylee even though he found out Caylee was not his daughter.  Cindy despised it, look at what she is doing to him now.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #373 on: May 18, 2009, 11:14:36 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!!

OMG CBB...you should have given us a warning before hand on that pic of Cindy. That is enough to make to toss your cookies. But I don't doubt that Cindy may have worn something just like that years ago...Oh heck maybe she still does.

The pics from the vigil are all about C & G. Makes you want to scream. At least didn't see Joy's ugly mug.

I also remember Jennifer D'O doing the report on the fishing boat. We all emailed the station about it.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #374 on: May 18, 2009, 11:15:11 AM »

I'll give a ring in a bit, its only 8 there if he's still in CA & I dont call anyone unless it is urgent before 9AM

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2009, 11:16:32 AM »

This is all I got.

5/1/2009     Subpoena Returned Served     subpoena for annie dowling was substiuted service to Sean Daly, Jr., roommate     
5/15/2009    Notice of Cancellation of Deposition    Notice of Cancellation of Deposition    FERNANDEZ-GONZALEZ ZENAIDA

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=f7ce7855-a4c4-4174-845c-ecbd5b712a7d

I hope that doesn't mean what I think it means. 

Didn't someone here talk to the secretary at Morgan's office one time?
If we find out Lenny isn't going to be at the depo tomorrow, I am going back to bed and pull the covers over my head and pout! 

Norose, I just won a free laptop! I will give it to you if you break your puter. 'Course, I have won about 50 others and I have worried the UPS man crazy.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: May 18, 2009, 11:17:14 AM »

This is gossip and it's not nice, it's not Sunday and we're off to a new week and I have all the seven deadly sins to choose from as it is a new week ( I have my own religion ).
Maybe they don't know who the Baby Daddy is because Casey pulled a train one evenng / Didn't that come from Uncle Rick ?
Also, who has been contributing to the commisary funds for Casey so she can become obese, unhealthy and yet have soft skin ?   
.. Good Morning all.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:08 AM »

I'm loosing it. 

No, actually it was Holly Bristow of Fox35

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: May 18, 2009, 11:19:25 AM »

Sorry to post this first thing in the morning...frankly it made me sick to my stomach

Vigil Held For Missing Haleigh Cummings
Caylee Anthony's Grandparents Attend Evening Vigil

POSTED: 8:26 pm EDT May 17, 2009
UPDATED: 8:34 pm EDT May 17, 2009

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- It's been more than three months since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared from her home in Putnam County.

Sunday night, friends and supporters of Haleigh's family were in Central Florida for a vigil in the missing child's honor.

http://www.wesh.com/video/19487471/index.html

Her family has been pleading for the public's help in finding the girl, but keeping constant media attention on Haleigh and many other missing children has proven difficult for families nationwide.

That's why there's a group called the National Coalition to Bring Awareness to Missing Children and Adults that has chosen to have an annual event at locations throughout the country to spotlight these cases.

The group picked Lake Mary because of it's proximity for committee members, as opposed to Satsuma, where Haleigh disappeared from.

Her biological mother, Crystal Sheffield, was scheduled to speak.

In March, Sheffield said on WESH 2 News, "Haleigh, if you're watching, I love you and I miss you."

Haleigh's father's side of the family did not attend, but slain toddler Caylee Anthony's grandparents, Cindy and George Anthony, were there.
http://www.wesh.com/news/19487742/detail.html

Families of Caylee and
Haliegh gather

Updated: Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT
Published : Sunday, 17 May 2009, 11:07 PM EDT

* VALERIE BOEY | FOX 35 News

LAKE MARY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Sunday night marked the nationwide "Vigil of Hope" for missing children. In Lake Mary, two grieving families attended a vigil in a show of support from one mother to another.

The bond Cindy Anthony and Crystal Sheffield share is a pain deep inside that only those who have a missing child can feel.

"It brought back more emotion than I anticipated, but that emotion's all right because that's how we help other people."

While George and Cindy Anthony still mourn the death of their granddaughter Caylee Marie, they spoke at the vigil to make people aware of missing children nationwide. "Coping with someone missing is the most gut wrenching, sick open wound feeling that you could ever have."

Haleigh Cummings grandmother, Marie Griffith agrees. "I can't explain to you the hurt right here. It's right here aching constantly."

Marie's daughter, Crystal, is devastated. It has been nearly three months since her daughter Haleigh was reported missing. "Whoever has her, I know you're watching. Please bring her home. Haleigh I love you. I won't ever give up on you." Seconds later, Crystal started to collapse.

Cindy knew exactly what to do. "I've been there. People have put chairs underneath me many times."

Marie said it hasn't been easy. "She falls apart. She can't take the stress. It's awful."

That's why Haleigh's family is glad to have help from Caylee's family. "It means a lot. It means a lot. I didn't know anyone was going to be here other than us."

Marie added that she has been frustrated with the dying media coverage. She also wished investigators would do more to find Haleigh.

O really Cindy, you didnt look for your granddaughter you lying POS - good God would someone hammer her head and shake her stupid tree she knows dang well Caylee was never missing but killed within 24 hours she last fought with Casey.  O my God make her stop!!! Can you just imagine the advice she gave Crystal...I shutter at the thought, that girl doesnt need any further dysfunction & bitter banter.   If you ask me Cindy knows she can manipulate her, that's why she's at her side.

Besides these two articles not much was reported on this event thus far- reports are very few attended.

I so agree Capp.  Cindy will participate in anything that can garner future
publicity (gravy train) anything is o. k. with Cindy as long as she has some control.

How sickening that she has to insert herself into any incident garnering sympathy for another.  i. e.  Crystal's collapse - i. e,. George's (so-called) suicide attempt.  Georgie can't have his suicide attempt nor can a Mother of a lost child have her collapse without that horrible woman trying to one-up them. 
Cindy is beyond disgusting!!!
She brings out the worst in me and I wait for her comeuppance!

Have you noticed they don't try to impose themselves on the Haleigh's father anymore?
He kicked out George out once. Maybe Crystal will get the idea soon...
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #379 on: May 18, 2009, 11:22:39 AM »

Capp you are right...we emailed about Jennifer's biased reporting for the Anthony. Holly was the one that Cindy told she would never give her another exclusive and she is the one George called to show her their surprise boat.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.