April 26, 2024, 09:56:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198878 times)
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2009, 08:54:19 AM »

an angelic monkey 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2009, 09:18:41 AM »

NUT44x4...I love your truck! very festive

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2009, 09:21:57 AM »

Good morning monkeys and guests

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2009, 09:56:05 AM »

Fannie Mae:  Yes, on Monkens Cake thread.  And thanks for the recipes!

Back to on topic:  In the petition, one writer said:  You wouldn't have the Manson family on to rant and rave, why give these people air time (actually not word for word, but that is the idea of it).

He probably would give him air time if he could...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2009, 10:09:08 AM »

Good Morning thanks for the article Trimm 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »

This is long.But it's interesting.
http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/

In-Depth Look at the Law: Does the Florida Death Penalty by Lethal Injection Violate the Constitution? (Part 2)

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Today, in part two of our three part series: the three drugs that make up the Florida execution cocktail are discussed in detail. Again, much of the language used here can be seen in any number of defensive motions filed in capital punishment matters across the state today.

1. Thipental Sodium – the First Drug to be Administered

Thiopental sodium is the first drug to be administered during an execution by lethal injection in Florida. As a general anesthetic, thiopental sodium poses special risks because it is so short-lasting that for any number of reasons it can cease to operate as sufficient anesthesia long before the other drugs cause the death of the condemned.[1] Think about that.

It stops working within minutes.

In an affidavit submitted during litigation in Tennessee, Dr. Dennis Geiser, the chairman of the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Tennessee, swore under oath that:

the dosage of thiopental sodium must be measured with some degree of precision, and the administration of the proper amount of the dosage will depend on the concentration of the drug and the size and condition of the subject. Additionally, the drug must be administered properly so that the full amount of the dosage will directly enter the subject’s blood stream at the proper rate. If the dosage is not correct, or if the drug is not properly administered, then it will not adequately anaesthetize the subject, and the subject may experience the untoward effects of the neuromuscular blocking agent . [Further], under Thiopental Sodium the anesthetic effect is extremely short-lived, and will be effective for surgical restraint and anesthesia for a period of only five to seven minutes.

Affidavit of Dr. Dennis Geiser, in the case of Abu-Ali Abdul Rahman v. Bell, 226 F.3d 696 (6th Cir. 2000), cert. granted on other grounds, 535 U.S. 1016, cert dismissed as improvidently granted, 537 U.S. 88 (2002), on remand on other grounds, ___F.3d___, 2004 WL 2847749 (6th Cir. Dec. 13, 2004) (en banc) (emphasis supplied).

It actually heightens sensitivity to pain.

Drug manufacturers warn that without careful medical supervision of dosage and administration, barbiturates like thiopental sodium can cause paradoxical excitement and can actually heighten sensitivity to pain. See Physicians Desk Reference, 50th Ed. 1996 at 438-440. Manufacturers warn against administration by intravenous injection (hereinafter AIV) unless a patient is unconscious or otherwise incapacitated. Id. Thus, there are serious problems with the first drug, the anesthetic, actually operating to anesthetize the person being executed sufficiently or for long enough to prevent suffering caused by the subsequent two drugs. Denno, supra, at 95-98.

CONTINUES HERE..http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-at-the-law-does-the-florida-death-penalty-by-lethal-injection-violate-the-constitution-part-2#more-189

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:24 PM »

Thanks Trimm for the article. I just had to leave a comment on his site. I am grouchy today and totally disgusted with all the hoopla about a murderer.

Forgot my manners....Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!

Edit: fix typo per Darla
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 01:12:35 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2009, 12:47:49 PM »

s Trimm for the article. I just had to leave a comment on his site. I am grouchy today and totally disgusted with all the hoopla about a murderer.

Forgot my manners....Good Afternoon Monkeys and guest!
Yes, thanks Trimm, I'm cranky today also Darla, with all this, I'm so sick of apologists for everything.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2009, 12:51:28 PM »

I would like to make a comment on his site also, but I'm afraid what I have to say today would not be appropriate for his site, believe me 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

After watching the A's the other night, I thought what pompus azzes they were.  I wondered how they ever got to that place and what could possibly bring them back.  The only way back, I think is to first admit to themselves what has really occured.  Then admit it to each other.  Then to God or what ever their higher power is.  Then comes the hard part.  They have to start undoing all of the damage they have done.  They need to contact their attorneys and tell them the truth.  Then they need to go see Casey and tell her they will always love her and support her, but that they realize the stories she has been telling cannot be the truth and they will no longer stand by those lies.  They need to convince Casey that this is the only way they can stand by her.  Then and only then can they work together as a family and be happy, be normal.  I will pray to that end.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2009, 01:25:57 PM »

The Anthonys are beyond redemption. They will never be normal. They will never be happy.
They have been like this their entire lives. They don't want to behave any differently.
I personally think they like all of this. They get sympathy and donations from some who think that they need the public sympathy as they lost granddaughter. You know what, alot of people have lost their children and grandchildren to disease and accidents and murder.
They don't go on LKL selling stinky tiny teddy bears that cost .39 cents that they are going to donate to OCSD.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »

After watching the A's the other night, I thought what pompus azzes they were.  I wondered how they ever got to that place and what could possibly bring them back.  The only way back, I think is to first admit to themselves what has really occured.  Then admit it to each other.  Then to God or what ever their higher power is.  Then comes the hard part.  They have to start undoing all of the damage they have done.  They need to contact their attorneys and tell them the truth.  Then they need to go see Casey and tell her they will always love her and support her, but that they realize the stories she has been telling cannot be the truth and they will no longer stand by those lies.  They need to convince Casey that this is the only way they can stand by her.  Then and only then can they work together as a family and be happy, be normal.  I will pray to that end.

I totally agree A1, but must respectfully take exception to the "be happy, be normal".  Me thinks that even without the death of Caylee, they could not be happy or normal.   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys!  I hope Casey is having to remember her weekends of old!  Missing her party friends & pole dancing at Fusion.   
Monkey Devil!

For everyone else, I hope you are enjoying your families & loved ones & having a great weekend.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2009, 02:32:15 PM »

Good Afternoon, monkeys and guests. We have been outside working and admiring the beautiful flowers, birds and our prolifically growing tomatoes. Maybe my aches and pains are worth it after all.

I was thinking about the Anthony's yard, with all the plants, flowers, and manicured lawn. I was thinking about how much time and effort they must have put into it to be that way. I saw a picture on their foundation site of Cindy and George sitting on their enclosed sun porch and all the beautiful orchids that were growing there. It seems to me that the care for all this must have been a dedicated job.

How can the people that did all the care of growing things, pay so little attention to the little growing girl in their house? Yes, there was all the material things that money could by, and I have no doubt that Caylee was kept scrupulously clean and fed. But who took the time to look deep in her eyes and see the haunted look, or the dark circles under her eyes that we can see in her pictures? Who worried about the fierce arguements and battles that she overheard? I am sure Cindy and Casey and even George did not fight in whispers. How many nights did she lay in her little bed, afraid and listening to all that? And how could they turn a blind eye to Casey's evil, and yet turn her loose with the most valuable thing in their home????

On such a lovely day in my garden, I can still think of Caylee and what happened to her. The Anthonys cared for their plants and pets better than they did for Caylee. There is no denying that. I try not to hate them on a day like today, but I find myself hating them worse. Just my view.    an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2009, 02:35:12 PM »

In-Depth Look at the Law: Does the Florida Death Penalty by Lethal Injection Violate the Constitution? (Part 2)

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Today, in part two of our three part series: the three drugs that make up the Florida execution cocktail are discussed in detail. Again, much of the language used here can be seen in any number of defensive motions filed in capital punishment matters across the state today.

1. Thipental Sodium – the First Drug to be Administered

Thiopental sodium is the first drug to be administered during an execution by lethal injection in Florida. As a general anesthetic, thiopental sodium poses special risks because it is so short-lasting that for any number of reasons it can cease to operate as sufficient anesthesia long before the other drugs cause the death of the condemned.[1] Think about that.

It stops working within minutes.

In an affidavit submitted during litigation in Tennessee, Dr. Dennis Geiser, the chairman of the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Tennessee, swore under oath that:

the dosage of thiopental sodium must be measured with some degree of precision, and the administration of the proper amount of the dosage will depend on the concentration of the drug and the size and condition of the subject. Additionally, the drug must be administered properly so that the full amount of the dosage will directly enter the subject’s blood stream at the proper rate. If the dosage is not correct, or if the drug is not properly administered, then it will not adequately anaesthetize the subject, and the subject may experience the untoward effects of the neuromuscular blocking agent . [Further], under Thiopental Sodium the anesthetic effect is extremely short-lived, and will be effective for surgical restraint and anesthesia for a period of only five to seven minutes.

Affidavit of Dr. Dennis Geiser, in the case of Abu-Ali Abdul Rahman v. Bell, 226 F.3d 696 (6th Cir. 2000), cert. granted on other grounds, 535 U.S. 1016, cert dismissed as improvidently granted, 537 U.S. 88 (2002), on remand on other grounds, ___F.3d___, 2004 WL 2847749 (6th Cir. Dec. 13, 2004) (en banc) (emphasis supplied).

It actually heightens sensitivity to pain.

Drug manufacturers warn that without careful medical supervision of dosage and administration, barbiturates like thiopental sodium can cause paradoxical excitement and can actually heighten sensitivity to pain. See Physicians Desk Reference, 50th Ed. 1996 at 438-440. Manufacturers warn against administration by intravenous injection (hereinafter AIV) unless a patient is unconscious or otherwise incapacitated. Id. Thus, there are serious problems with the first drug, the anesthetic, actually operating to anesthetize the person being executed sufficiently or for long enough to prevent suffering caused by the subsequent two drugs. Denno, supra, at 95-98.

CONTINUES HERE..http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-at-the-law-does-the-florida-death-penalty-by-lethal-injection-violate-the-constitution-part-2#more-189

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

I don't know what happened there. 

Trimm, I appreciate you posting that article. To tell the truth, I don't really care if Casey gets the needle if it is painful, or makes her excited or takes a long time. I don't care! I am sure that Caylee went through all those things and worse.  I used to be against capital punishment, but I have seen too may evil people do too many evil things.

We lost a police officer where I worked to a cruel man who had terrorized his neighborhood for years. He had warrants out for him for various bad things he had done, but had a family that would hide him. THere had been a huge contingent of officers in the area trying to find him earlier, but couldn't. A little later our friend that was a beat cop in the area spotted him and called for backup. Before anyone could get there, he was shot in the head with his own service gun and was killed. Many neighbors saw the scuffle and saw Teddy Bear overpowered.  He was sentenced to death, as the terrified neighbors testified against him. It was overturned on a technicality, and he was allowed out of bond. When his trial came up again, all the neighbors that would have testified against him either disappeard or were afraid to testify again. As far as I know he is still walking the streets and terifying everyone he comes in contact with. The officer was called Teddy Bear, because he was a kind, compassionate man. He did not deserve what happened to him. My whole outlook about the judicial system and death penalty was changed by this incident.

I pray daily that the system gets it right for Caylee. I don't care whether Casey gets life without parole or death. Either way I hope she is miserable whatever life she has, and that we never have to hear about her again.  Again, just my view.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #56 on: May 16, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »

Oh, yes, we wouldn't want the condemned to feel any pain, now would we? I mean, sure they may have tortured their victim before killing them. The condemned deserve mercy? I think not. Any good SWAT agent knows where the "sweet spot" is. Why not just let a SWAT guy do the execution? Much cheaper, much quicker.

Oh, what's that you say? A bullet to the brain is inhumane? It takes society down to the killer's level? Well....society executes people who kill- after a trial. That's the big difference. The criminals are found guilty and punished. The victims, however, are not allowed that civility.

As you can see by my avi, I'm pro-death penalty for certain cases. This is one. I'll even send the bullet!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #57 on: May 16, 2009, 04:01:26 PM »

You are right!  "The truth shall set you free".

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #58 on: May 16, 2009, 05:34:10 PM »

Good Afternoon, monkeys and guests. We have been outside working and admiring the beautiful flowers, birds and our prolifically growing tomatoes. Maybe my aches and pains are worth it after all.

I was thinking about the Anthony's yard, with all the plants, flowers, and manicured lawn. I was thinking about how much time and effort they must have put into it to be that way. I saw a picture on their foundation site of Cindy and George sitting on their enclosed sun porch and all the beautiful orchids that were growing there. It seems to me that the care for all this must have been a dedicated job.

How can the people that did all the care of growing things, pay so little attention to the little growing girl in their house? Yes, there was all the material things that money could by, and I have no doubt that Caylee was kept scrupulously clean and fed. But who took the time to look deep in her eyes and see the haunted look, or the dark circles under her eyes that we can see in her pictures? Who worried about the fierce arguements and battles that she overheard? I am sure Cindy and Casey and even George did not fight in whispers. How many nights did she lay in her little bed, afraid and listening to all that? And how could they turn a blind eye to Casey's evil, and yet turn her loose with the most valuable thing in their home????

On such a lovely day in my garden, I can still think of Caylee and what happened to her. The Anthonys cared for their plants and pets better than they did for Caylee. There is no denying that. I try not to hate them on a day like today, but I find myself hating them worse. Just my view.    an angelic monkey
Hi Fanny, glad you are having nice weather and working in your yard.

I have to agree with you regarding the Ant's yard, their plants, their pool. All pristine. I even bet ole George used a ruler to measure when the grass was tall enough and had to be mowed.

We know from video's their house was pristine. When I first saw the home videos of Caylee I couldn't imagine a two year old even lived in the house along with two dogs. White carpet, white furniture all sparkling clean. I thought to myself at the time, someone in that family has OCD.

I forget which one said that George is meticulous about keeping their cars clean, oil changed, etc. Cindy keeps the house in tip top shape, washes Caylee 3 or 4 times a day. KC cleans and cooks for the boyfriend so much, he and the roomate tolerate her because of this.

Your post made me think, did Caylee make a mess of something on Father's day night? Did she spill her juice on the carpet? Did she walk into the house dripping wet from the pool, instead of drying off outside? Did Caylee poop in her diaper and it made a mess?

I am not blaming Caylee for this at all so please be gentle and no nanner throwing, but JSM's question is this. DID CAYLEE DO SOMETHING THAT PISSED ONE OF THOSE CLEAN FREAKS OFF SO BAD/MESSY THAT CAYLEE CAUGHT THE WRATH OF CINDY, KC OR GEORGE?

We know there was a fight, about what we don't know, maybe Caylee made a mess, KC didn't want to clean it up. She and Cindy had a row, Caylee was the one to blame and one of them (KC) killed her for it.

Just throwing this out there, like I said please no nanner throwing at JSM. You monkeys know how much I hate them all. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #59 on: May 16, 2009, 05:35:29 PM »

Also one more thing about my last post, I forgot to add. I hope that made some sense. TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.