March 29, 2024, 12:02:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 196990 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #400 on: May 18, 2009, 12:13:36 PM »

Just got off the phone with Lenny, his deposition is postponed with no new date set.

Damn it!!!  What to do tomorrow?

Do No Evil 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:21 PM »

Fanny, please send me the laptop you won, my computer started making a noise, probably mad like I am. It isn't anymore, but if I go off, it's my computer. I already told my husband prepare to fix my laptop and get this computer in tip top shape. And yes it was Holly who did a piece about the fishing boat, I couldn't think of her name, but it is a blonde woman.

Yep, I think it was Holly Bristow....Maybe the Ants gave her the "exclusive" so it would ruin HER career. 

I am on the phone with UPS as we speak. In the meantime, quit slapping around your laptop. 

There is something weird about Briant's kidnapping. I'm wondering if maybe they got the wrong child. Maybe at the wrong house. Dunno??

No wonder I couldn't find it. Cudos to Capp.
I'm going crazy over here,trying to pay bills and hubby asking 15 questions at one time. 
I need a vacation.
I want some documents now.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19491712/detail.html

Judge To Consider Motion To Dismiss Zenaida Slander Case
Posted: 10:41 am EDT May 18, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge will consider a motion Tuesday to dismiss the Zenaida Gonzalez slander case against Casey Anthony. Casey originally told detectives she thought a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RAW VIDEO: Zenaida Talks To WFTV
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman with the same name is suing Casey for slander in civil court. Detectives haven't been able to prove Caylee ever had a babysitter named Zenaida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe they are waiting to reschedule his depo until after the judge rules on the motion? Has her civil atty made one appearance at any of the depos?  Thoughts? 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: May 18, 2009, 12:28:57 PM »

Loving,

Casey's civil attorneys have not attended ANY of the depositions tha Zeneida's attorneys conducted (dum dum dum).  Casey's main civil attorney Jonathon Kasen is another arrogant putz but what he refuses to get is that if he has any merit to dropping the civil case he should have advised his client to drop her counter suit (notice no mention of that).   For that matter the most idiotic move in this case so far was allowing Casey to counter sue because it gave the case merit to go forward & look at what we've ascertained thus far from depositions stemming from it.

It doubt strongly that the judge will dismiss the case.  I would not be shocked if there is a lawsuit filed against Cindy Anthony for how she further slandered this ZG many months ago forwarding her daughter's story - refer to the big blow up toward the end of her deposition when Morgan laid into her.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #404 on: May 18, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »

Just got off the phone with Lenny, his deposition is postponed with no new date set.
Thanks 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 18, 2009, 12:29:26 PM »

O/T~I found this on WFTV.com while searching for news.  WARNING-IT WILL TURN YOUR STOMACH! It is not a matter of if, but when we will be starting a new thread on this piece of crap. JMO.

http://www.wftv.com/news/19471875/detail.html

Mother Collapses, Dies As Child Rapist Son Set Free
Posted: 12:05 pm EDT May 15, 2009
Updated: 11:47 pm EDT May 15, 2009

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- A child rapist who admitted to preying on nearly 20 children is now a free man. Kareem Merthie was released during a hearing in Seminole County Friday morning.

<snipped>

He is free to go live with his uncle in a neighborhood on Alexander Avenue in Sanford.

Kareem Merthie does have to register as a sexual predator so neighbors will know he is living there. Neighbors say they are not happy about it.

"Yes, we don't want him around here, too many children round here," said neighbor Anthony Robinson. "Sooner or later, you did it once; you did it 20 times, you're going to do it again."

Merthie was released and will not be monitored, because he was a juvenile at the time of the rapes.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: May 18, 2009, 12:31:47 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19491712/detail.html

Judge To Consider Motion To Dismiss Zenaida Slander Case
Posted: 10:41 am EDT May 18, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A judge will consider a motion Tuesday to dismiss the Zenaida Gonzalez slander case against Casey Anthony. Casey originally told detectives she thought a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.

RAW VIDEO: Zenaida Talks To WFTV

A woman with the same name is suing Casey for slander in civil court. Detectives haven't been able to prove Caylee ever had a babysitter named Zenaida.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maybe they are waiting to reschedule his depo until after the judge rules on the motion? Has her civil atty made one appearance at any of the depos?  Thoughts? 

I don't remember seeing him at any of the depos & at this point I can't even remember his name.  You would think he would relish some of the spotlight, like Bozo.  Wonder what is up.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: May 18, 2009, 12:32:47 PM »

Loving,

Casey's civil attorneys have not attended ANY of the depositions tha Zeneida's attorneys conducted (dum dum dum).  Casey's main civil attorney Jonathon Kasen is another arrogant putz but what he refuses to get is that if he has any merit to dropping the civil case he should have advised his client to drop her counter suit (notice no mention of that).   For that matter the most idiotic move in this case so far was allowing Casey to counter sue because it gave the case merit to go forward & look at what we've ascertained thus far from depositions stemming from it.

It doubt strongly that the judge will dismiss the case.  I would not be shocked if there is a lawsuit filed against Cindy Anthony for how she further slandered this ZG many months ago forwarding her daughter's story - refer to the big blow up toward the end of her deposition when Morgan laid into her.

Now that would be wonderful, and I'd love to hear Cindy's rants if that happened.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 18, 2009, 12:33:51 PM »

Capp,

I agree with you regarding the civil suit.  Would love, love, love for sindy to be named as well.  We have all seen her in all her glory.  I think they will delay the civil suit until after the criminal trial, but I do belive ZG has a right to be cleared in a court of law.  And I believe Mitnick & Morgan want to help the SA's office as much as possible with their depos.

Lovinlife

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: May 18, 2009, 12:34:46 PM »

Remember I mentioned that duct tape is actually commonly used in crimes.   Well, there is an abduction case right in Orange County, here is the article:

Officers Say Man Duct Taped 4-Year-Old Girl's Mouth

Posted: 6:09 am EDT May 18, 2009Updated: 12:20 pm EDT May 18, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators released new information in the arrest of a man accused of trying to abduct a 4-year-old girl from her home.

Mauricio Reyes, 46, is being held in the Orange County jail. He is charged with kidnapping of a child under 12 years old and with burglary of an occupied residence.

COMPOSITE SKETCH: Photo Released By Officers

Investigators say they were able to track Reyes down through beer cans that were left behind at the scene.

Eyewitness News has learned that through Reyes' arrest, they were able to solve a 2007 attempted kidnapping, which had similar circumstances involving an 8-year-old child. Officers say the child's mother woke up and thwarted the attempted kidnapping.

In the recent attempted abduction, a neighbor's surveillance camera captured Reyes driving away in his jeep.

The attempted abduction happened around 5:00 Thursday morning in the Andover Cay subdivision in East Orange County. Detectives say Reyes broke through a window and snatched the 4-year-old girl from her bed.

Investigators also disclosed a bizarre ritual that happened inside the home. They say Reyes bound the 4-year-old's mouth with duct tape, took her into the garage where he made a bed for her then took her mother's high-heel shoes and laid them next to the bed, before going back into home to search for more items.

The little girl was able to get the tape off of her mouth and scream loud enough to wake her parents.

Investigators had previously released a composite sketch of the suspect, however, Reyes doesn't resemble the man shown in the sketch (see sketch) released by investigators. After the attack, investigators went door to door in the neighborhood passing out flyers and looking for leads.

Officers were able to connect the kind of beer that Reyes left at the scene to a Publix shopping center nearby.

Detectives say Reyes is the man seen on surveillance video as he walked into a Publix store at Curry Ford Road and Dean Road on the night of the attack.

Detectives say they are going to charge Reyes with the 2007 attempted abduction as well. Reyes is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 Monday afternoon.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19489838/detail.html

It would not shock me if Bozo tries to tie this in somehow to create reasonable doubt - he doesnt stand a chance but I'd be stunned if he didnt try.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: May 18, 2009, 12:36:29 PM »

Thanks 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:02 PM »

Wow, you could be right Capp, Baez just might try to throw this in, it isn't going to work, but he might as well try. I'm not even going to let my mind go wandering  about why the high heel shoes were next to the bed that the kidnapper made in the garage for the child 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:04 PM »

Lovin',I saw that.It was quite disturbing. 

Capp,you're right.I Don't put anything pas Baez. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: May 18, 2009, 12:39:59 PM »

Thanks 

Now what in the heck are we going to do tomorrow, maybe the docs will come.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 18, 2009, 12:40:23 PM »

Remember I mentioned that duct tape is actually commonly used in crimes.   Well, there is an abduction case right in Orange County, here is the article:

<snipped>

Detectives say they are going to charge Reyes with the 2007 attempted abduction as well. Reyes is scheduled to appear in court at 1:30 Monday afternoon.

It would not shock me if Bozo tries to tie this in somehow to create reasonable doubt - he doesnt stand a chance but I'd be stunned if he didnt try.

I saw that too and wondered if slore was looking up the 2007 attempted abduction online before Caylee met her fate. HMMMMMM.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: May 18, 2009, 12:40:39 PM »

Lovin',I saw that.It was quite disturbing. 

Capp,you're right.I Don't put anything pas Baez. 
Awful, it killed his mother.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: May 18, 2009, 12:41:34 PM »

<snipped>

I saw that too and wondered if slore was looking up the 2007 attempted abduction online before Caylee met her fate. HMMMMMM.
Now that's a great point, and I would not doubt it at all.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: May 18, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »

Ya know, this is exactly what I was talking about the other day as part of a long post.   Juvey cases getting lenacy & frankly many of them are quite heinous.    The other crucial problem is regarding sexual predators, way liberal minds just do not want to comprehend that THERE IS NO CURE & THEY WILL NOT STOP!  Write down this scum's name, we'll be discussing it some time in the future - let's pray before he causes real harm or death to another child.   The grief & anguish so palpable that a mother dies in the court room, beyond deplorable...how tragic.

O dear so far this Monday is not starting off so swell...major sigh

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 18, 2009, 12:44:06 PM »

Sorry, I forgot to say Good afternoon Monkeys!  an angelic monkey

Thanks Capp.  So it is Jonathan Kasen.  Seems he is keeping such a low profile on this.  Makes me wonder.

Since we don't get to see Lenny tomorrow, here is something cute:

(snipped)

THE TALE OF KING GEORGE AND QUEEN CYNTHIA

Once upon a time there lived a Prince by the name of George. Prince George of Hopespring, as in “hope springs eternal”. His parents had high hopes for George, but he never could assert himself very well. When it came time for George to marry and take over the kingdom, there was great strife. There was not a maiden in the kingdom who would marry him. The mere mention of his name, to the ladies in waiting, sent profuse giggles throughout the kingdom. The maidens would say things like “Are you serious? Not witless George? Goober George from Hopespring? I shan’t marry a man who can’t even sharpen his own sword without some assistance in the matter!” Needless to say, they had to look elsewhere for George’s bride. They searched high and low until finally a bride was found. Princess Cynthia of Denial, whose kingdoms motto was “Come live in Denial!” . The entire kingdom of Hopespring was present on the day of the joyous union. Throughout the kingdom people were chanting “Hopespring’s eternal, long live Denial!” So began the life of King George and Queen Cynthia. Soon after their union, they had a daughter, Princess Casey, and boy, was she a handful. She grew up to become the biggest common slut in the kingdom. She loved hanging out in the taverns, and pulling her skirt up over her head for pints of ale. King George and Queen Cynthia were upset, but told themselves that it was “just a phase, she’ll grow out of it”. Not surprisingly, Princess Casey got with child. All the men at the tavern said that it wasn’t their kid. Later on, King George and Queen Cynthia would discover that the father of the child was a one night stand, and Princess Casey couldn’t even remember his name. The Princess did keep a papyrus of his obituary, though. It seems the father of the child had died in a horrible jousting event in Neverwas, pronounced Never Vas, it’s a German name.  So sad. The Princess did not like being pregnant, since it really cramped her style. She could not wait to get back out to the taverns and pull her skirt over her head, roll out with the barrels, and on the barrels…and in the barrels…and around the barrels, you get my drift? When the baby was 2 years old, The Princess decided that she would just start taking her to the taverns with her. The bar wench at Ye Olde Crotch and Crab said that she would help watch the baby. To avoid Queen Cynthia’s constant nagging, Princess Casey just told her mother that she was going to Bible Study. King George and Queen Cynthia bragged to the entire kingdom about Princess Casey being such a holy, good, sweet, kind, smiling, caring mother. That was, until, Princess Casey disappeared, and never returned home. King George was very upset, because the wheels on the horse and cart she was driving needed rotating and balanced. Queen Cynthia set out to find her daughter and grandbaby, but it was to no avail. Thirty days later, they received a letter from Gargamel’s Horse Cart Towing Company. The letter said that their horse and cart had been towed, and they could pick it up for the price of 6 goats, 2 sheep, 1 horse, and barrel of their finest ale. King George was furious and went in person to retrieve the horse and cart. Queen Cynthia went in search of her prodigal daughter. Upon reaching Gargamel’s Towing, King George said “this is rock path robbery!”, and paid Gargamel.”Where’s my cart? You beast!”, said King George, “Just wait until my wife hears about this! Then you’ll be in trouble!” The horse and cart were parked way out in a field. “Oh kind King!”, said Gargamel, “we had to park your horse and cart far away, for it smells frightful!”
(continued)

Edit to add link per cece:
http://motherclucker.wordpress.com/2009/05/14/the-tale-of-king-george-and-queen-cynthia/
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 12:55:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: May 18, 2009, 12:44:33 PM »

That man they arrested for the attempted kidnapping of the four year old, sure doesn't look like the sketch 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.