March 29, 2024, 12:55:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 196993 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: May 18, 2009, 05:38:50 PM »

While we are in a lull, how would you feel if Casey confessed today?  Would you be able to forgive and forget?
OH, hell NO! What, you think we're crazy? Think we've been secretly drinking the Ant Kool-Aid?

You took the words right out of my mouth! I am back, and I am still in a bad mood.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #561 on: May 18, 2009, 05:40:07 PM »

I can forgive someone for maybe misspelling a word or two - but for murder- NEVER

Oh thank goodness!  What about three or four....

Sorry I got side tracked on the Clerk of Courts mission.  I had a slight problem with my insurance due date and had to handle that right quick.  I do however have all my ducks in a row for tomorrow's phone call and the number.  Do you think it's safe to call on my cell?  If not I'll eat the long distance charge.

Lovin',when I go to that sight I get side tracked too.I like being able to look at everything.
As far as what phone you use,I got nothing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:20 PM »

While we are in a lull, how would you feel if Casey confessed today?  Would you be able to forgive and forget?

A little late with my answer, I had to step away for a bit to get a few things done.

Not even if he!! froze over, her confessing does not take away what she did nor should it be ignored that she left Caylee in the woods to rot  for 1/2 a year (by luck not longer or ever) & spent all this time blaming innocent others for what she did & attempting to get away with it...O he!! to the NO!   I will never forget Caylee & will carry on in my small ways to care about her & children victimized, I will never forget what her mother did to her.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 18, 2009, 05:42:49 PM »

Hmmm, I used to feel a lot like you all, until the day I crossed the center line and hit 5 cars head on.  When I was in intensive care, I became very humble.  At first they told me I should talk to the Chaplin, that I was critical, did I want to call anyone???  Then, we think you will survive, but you will probably never walk again, and you will lose your right foot.  I was a divorced mom with a 14 year old son at home.  I told them, I could not die!!!  God and I had some serious talks after that,  I had to make some consessions, I promised Him everything!!!  One year later, out of the wheelchair, and after many many surgeries, I could walk again, my memory was coming back and things were actually looking up.  Then my son started to drive.  God and I talked some more!!!  What I am trying to say is, my ideas about life changed.  I dont look at things the same way.  I try not to hold grudges.  Life is too short, so if Casey confessed, wanted to truly mend her ways, who am I to stand in her way, and not forgive her?  I couldnt. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: May 18, 2009, 05:45:16 PM »

Can we still blame it all on CC?

Sure! Maybe CC will do a pic of Spindy with a uni-brow. 

A two-fer for ya - unibrow and badly needing a new bra.

CC!!!!!   I have fallen and I can't get up. OMG!

LOL CC..I just had to bump this post.

As ya'll know I am a proponent of Cindy spending some of this knew found cash on some proper under garments for a lady of her age....those things could knock a person out once she gets going and swingin em!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: May 18, 2009, 05:46:13 PM »

I have no sympathy for them either. Though I did have some for George, until his true colors came shining through, and I finally got the message.

I felt sorry for George one time and that was the day of the Grand Jury. I thought he was finally going to come through for Caylee. I was even concerned he was going to off himself that night. But a day or so later he came barreling out of the garage with his same of chit and he left me standing on the driveway with my mouth open. Since then, nada, nothing, zilch, none, not, never!! 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: May 18, 2009, 05:48:18 PM »

Can we still blame it all on CC?

Sure! Maybe CC will do a pic of Spindy with a uni-brow. 

A two-fer for ya - unibrow and badly needing a new bra.

CC!!!!!   I have fallen and I can't get up. OMG!

LOL CC..I just had to bump this post.

As ya'll know I am a proponent of Cindy spending some of this knew found cash on some proper under garments for a lady of her age....those things could knock a person out once she gets going and swingin em!

She'd beat herself in the belly before she could get them flying. You probably wouldn't even have to duck, DD.   Monkey Devil!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 18, 2009, 05:48:20 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-deputy-resigned-051809,0,6592621.story

Casey Anthony case: Deputy who failed to investigate Caylee Anthony tip resigns

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    5:35 PM EDT, May 18, 2009

The Orange County deputy who was accused of improperly investigating a tip that could have led to the discovery of Caylee Marie Anthony's remains resigned today.

Deputy Richard Cain submitted his resignation letter on the eve of the administrative hearing to determine whether he should be fired.

Cain was accused of not properly investigating a tip made in August by meter reader Roy Kronk about a bag seen in the woods less than a mile from Casey Anthony's home.

Four months later, Kronk went back to the area and discovered Caylee's skeletal remains, which were scattered in the woods.

When questioned by investigators, Cain gave varying versions of what happened in August when he checked out the tip.

An internal investigation was completed and sheriff's officials found him negligent and untruthful.

The sheriff's office planned to fire him but Cain vowed to appeal. His final hearing was supposed to be Tuesday.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: May 18, 2009, 05:51:12 PM »

Hmmm, I used to feel a lot like you all, until the day I crossed the center line and hit 5 cars head on.  When I was in intensive care, I became very humble.  At first they told me I should talk to the Chaplin, that I was critical, did I want to call anyone???  Then, we think you will survive, but you will probably never walk again, and you will lose your right foot.  I was a divorced mom with a 14 year old son at home.  I told them, I could not die!!!  God and I had some serious talks after that,  I had to make some consessions, I promised Him everything!!!  One year later, out of the wheelchair, and after many many surgeries, I could walk again, my memory was coming back and things were actually looking up.  Then my son started to drive.  God and I talked some more!!!  What I am trying to say is, my ideas about life changed.  I dont look at things the same way.  I try not to hold grudges.  Life is too short, so if Casey confessed, wanted to truly mend her ways, who am I to stand in her way, and not forgive her?  I couldnt. 

Thanks for sharing your story A1, I know it is painful for you.   This has to be said, there is a massive difference with an accident (at best if you feel it was a moment's carelessness which I sense you struggled with) to murdering a baby, premeditated no less.  Casey had choices she could have made, her answer was diabolic and selfish.   God bless you & the strength it took you to heal physically & emotionally.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: May 18, 2009, 05:52:47 PM »

Thanks Trimm...It's about time someone in this case did the right thing.  I'm not going to be the one holding my breath waiting for anyone else to grow a conscience.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: May 18, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

Trouble is that KC lies about everything.
If she suddenly became contrite, wanted to confess, we would all be wondering what was the truth behind that move? She can NEVER be trusted.
A sociopath does not suddenly develop a conscience. Everything they do is for their own benefit.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #571 on: May 18, 2009, 05:56:27 PM »

It really gets you no where fast by holding grudges, but it is very hard not to do. I'm sure you don't look at things the same way, and you are very right about life being to short. I understand what you are saying about forgiving Casey, if she truly wanted too mend her ways and confessed, my problem would be is she just saying all this so she wouldn't be punished as severely? You are a much better person than I am.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #572 on: May 18, 2009, 05:57:38 PM »

Just got off the phone with Lenny, his deposition is postponed with no new date set.
Dang it....thanks Capp.   

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:15 PM »

If Casey confessed and went ahead to spend her life in prison and then lead an honorable life there..I could forgive her.

However forgiveness should not be confused with not having to pay the piper and pay for the consequences of your actions..for Casey be that the DP or LWOP.  She took Caylee's life and I think it is important that we don't forget that, and that she doesn't either.

Forgetting doesn't have to go along with forgiveness...and wisely I feel it should not.  It is up to Casey to do the right thing..she won't because she has never had to..she will not confess nor will she ask for forgiveness..nor will the state have to show her any mercy.

She murdered her daughter and rather she confesses or not, rather she is forgiven or not..she still has to do her time just like everyone else.  No one gets out of this world alive..some unfortunately at the hands of others..and some because they couldn't stop for that one second and think what ripple effect this killing will bring to all of society.  Once the bell is rung..you can't unring it..Casey can't redo this part..and even if she could my bet is she'd just have the same outcome.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #574 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:44 PM »

Outstanding!   Bravo!  Well said, madame!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: May 18, 2009, 05:58:53 PM »

A1,thanks for sharing your story.
That's what I like about the monkeys.Everyone can express their feelings and view on the subject.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #576 on: May 18, 2009, 06:01:13 PM »

I have no sympathy for them either. Though I did have some for George, until his true colors came shining through, and I finally got the message.

I felt sorry for George one time and that was the day of the Grand Jury. I thought he was finally going to come through for Caylee. I was even concerned he was going to off himself that night. But a day or so later he came barreling out of the garage with his same of chit and he left me standing on the driveway with my mouth open. Since then, nada, nothing, zilch, none, not, never!! 
When the suicide thing happened, I was very upset, until I realized a day later what he was really doing. And the grand jury thing also, I kept talking him up to my daughter, saying he is doing the right thing, blah, blah, and she looked at me and said, you're kidding, right? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: May 18, 2009, 06:02:02 PM »

You are a sweet, sensitive person who has gone through a lot and I commend you for your determination and faith. I saw my hubby do the same thing after a severe stroke. He is one of the sweetest people I have ever known. He and I do not agree about this either.

I relayed a personal experience earlier in the thread. There were many more during that same period. I realized that there is real evil in the world. Casey is one of those people. She will not change, not ever! She is like that man we read about in Seminole County that was let go even though he had raped 20 children. It is a truely awful story. I could relay many more that I know of that are similar or worse. Casey is evil and she will never change. If she ever did say she was sorry and confess it would only be because it was in her best interest. She uses people and she will never have a real conscience. I am not God and it is not me that is going to decide her fate. I wish it was. But I do have an opinion and a very calloused heart against evil people like her.

I am glad there are people like you and my hubby. It kind of balances out things and keeps people like me from going over the edge. I mean no offense to your position. I totally understand. I just do not agree.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #578 on: May 18, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »

One definition of Forgive is "To renounce anger or resentment against."

I can forgive KC, but that does not mean I have to agree with what she did.  When there is true contrition, there can be forgiveness.

Whether KC is capable of that remains to be seen.....
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: May 18, 2009, 06:11:56 PM »

By the way, this sad blogger has not forgotten that they owe us discovery from 4/23/09 and 5/5/09.  I'm still not convinced that we've gotten all of it prior to that either.

Wonder what's up with that!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.