March 29, 2024, 03:16:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197008 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: May 18, 2009, 06:13:10 PM »

I have no sympathy for them either. Though I did have some for George, until his true colors came shining through, and I finally got the message.

I felt sorry for George one time and that was the day of the Grand Jury. I thought he was finally going to come through for Caylee. I was even concerned he was going to off himself that night. But a day or so later he came barreling out of the garage with his same of chit and he left me standing on the driveway with my mouth open. Since then, nada, nothing, zilch, none, not, never!! 
When the suicide thing happened, I was very upset, until I realized a day later what he was really doing. And the grand jury thing also, I kept talking him up to my daughter, saying he is doing the right thing, blah, blah, and she looked at me and said, you're kidding, right? 

By the time George pulled the suicide caper I had already figured him out. Sorry, but you don't take your pillow and blankie if you are not planning to come out of the motel room. You don't stay for hours taking pills and drinking and then casually walk out to the police chief's car. You don't stay in the hospital for a week and come out good as new. He was sitting in the courtroom a few days later, perky as ever. You don't get over a major depression event that quick. There was also some bad news coming out at the same time. More smoke and mirrors in my view.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: May 18, 2009, 06:17:21 PM »

I have no sympathy for them either. Though I did have some for George, until his true colors came shining through, and I finally got the message.

I felt sorry for George one time and that was the day of the Grand Jury. I thought he was finally going to come through for Caylee. I was even concerned he was going to off himself that night. But a day or so later he came barreling out of the garage with his same of chit and he left me standing on the driveway with my mouth open. Since then, nada, nothing, zilch, none, not, never!! 
When the suicide thing happened, I was very upset, until I realized a day later what he was really doing. And the grand jury thing also, I kept talking him up to my daughter, saying he is doing the right thing, blah, blah, and she looked at me and said, you're kidding, right? 

By the time George pulled the suicide caper I had already figured him out. Sorry, but you don't take your pillow and blankie if you are not planning to come out of the motel room. You don't stay for hours taking pills and drinking and then casually walk out to the police chief's car. You don't stay in the hospital for a week and come out good as new. He was sitting in the courtroom a few days later, perky as ever. You don't get over a major depression event that quick. There was also some bad news coming out at the same time. More smoke and mirrors in my view.   

I'm with you.   I had given up on him after the GJ met - when he was in the driveway talking to the media, and also later, when he started denying what the car trunk really smelled like.   
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #582 on: May 18, 2009, 06:19:18 PM »

One definition of Forgive is "To renounce anger or resentment against."

I can forgive KC, but that does not mean I have to agree with what she did.  When there is true contrition, there can be forgiveness.

Whether KC is capable of that remains to be seen.....

That is what I mean about me, leaving the forgiving to God.  I will never believe a thing she says.  Even if she confesses and they give her life without parole, I will never believe it happened the way she said it did.  With that being said, I want justice and if the state lets her confess to get out of the death penalty, I truly think I would be ok with life without parole.  She couldn't care less whether we forgive her or not.  When your not afraid of God....I think that says it all.  The forgetting part is probably as easy for all monkeys as it is for me, not ever, ever, this will live with me my whole life.

Hugs, Magic

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: May 18, 2009, 06:20:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19496421/detail.html

Deputy Who Missed Chance To Find Caylee Resigns
Also, Hearing Scheduled On Civil Lawsuit

POSTED: 5:23 pm EDT May 18, 2009
UPDATED: 6:11 pm EDT May 18, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County Sheriff's Office deputy Richard Cain resigned Monday rather than appealing his firing in connection with the Casey Anthony case.

Cain handled a call in August 2008 to the Orange County site where Caylee eventually was found. He dismissed it as nothing but trash.
A sheriff's office investigation, however, found that Cain's response to the call was unsatisfactory, because he should have expended more effort. He was fired because it was found he was "untruthful" in his statements during the agency's investigation.

Cain was appealing the discipline and a hearing was scheduled for May 19. But on Monday, he dropped the appeal and resigned.

Meanwhile, the civil case against Casey Anthony returns to court Tuesday morning.

Anthony's attorneys are scheduled to try to convince a judge to dismiss the lawsuit, which was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez

Gonzalez's attorney said they confident that won't happen. One of Gonzalez's attorneys tells WESH 2 they are in the middle of amending their original defamation claim to argue Gonzalez should be entitled to punitive damages.

Anthony told authorities that a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting her criminal trial, which is scheduled to start in October.

It is not know if Casey Anthony will be in court for the 10 a.m. hearing.

WESH.com plans to stream the hearing live.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #584 on: May 18, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »

Now I have some really bad news to report. No date on doc dump per Hal. No dump, no Lenny. 

Hopefully the hearing tomorrow will be eventful. That is the best thing I can think of to say.   

Well, thanks for trying to find out, it's awful quiet, something is bound to happen 

I am now officially in a snit. I guess we will have to keep talking about Spindy. 

I wish Casey had to show up in court tomorrow. We could see how wide in the beam she is getting.   

I wonder if Spindy stopped plucking her eyebrow in that terrible arch would they grow out and look like George's uni-brow
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: May 18, 2009, 06:26:45 PM »

<snipped>

Anthony's attorneys are scheduled to try to convince a judge to dismiss the lawsuit, which was filed by Zenaida Gonzalez

Gonzalez's attorney said they confident that won't happen. One of Gonzalez's attorneys tells WESH 2 they are in the middle of amending their original defamation claim to argue Gonzalez should be entitled to punitive damages.

Anthony told authorities that a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee, whose remains were found in Orange County woods in December 2008.

Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with Caylee's death. She is in Orange County Jail on no bond awaiting her criminal trial, which is scheduled to start in October.

I know my brain is burnt out - but didn't they already try to have the case dismissed before?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #586 on: May 18, 2009, 06:28:55 PM »

OOOPS!  Should have been lunatic.not junatic...lol.

I do believe that Lenny will still be able to give his depo tomorrow if the other court case is held in the late afternoon ..which I believe happened before..it shouldn't take too long for the judge to say No Way..in this case. Especially since Casey's lawyer has yet to make an appearance any of the depos.
  I am so way behind, but I love your new avi Gypsy. I had to do a double take to see who was posting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 18, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »

Deputy Cain's resignation letter.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19496384/detail.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: May 18, 2009, 06:33:32 PM »

Not wanting to pile on a man that is already in such a mess but I am still so angry with him for not at least trying to find Caylee.

Not only didn't he do his job, he let Caylee down again by lying about it. Maybe she could of been found months earlier?  Who knows?  He didn't even take the time to look. It has been so hurtful to see so many cowardly law enforcement, lie over and over again.  They promised to do their job and to tell the truth. 

The man had a gun, if he was afraid of snakes, he could of used it.  He was a coward then and a coward now for resigning the day before he could be fired.  Finally, he sees the truth. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: May 18, 2009, 06:34:56 PM »

Thanks Trimm.  an angelic monkey
So, I guess if he resigns he keeps a pension & if fired, he doesn't?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #590 on: May 18, 2009, 06:35:33 PM »

Thanks, short and sweet.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: May 18, 2009, 06:37:44 PM »

Good riddance!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #592 on: May 18, 2009, 06:40:39 PM »

Hmmm, I used to feel a lot like you all, until the day I crossed the center line and hit 5 cars head on.  When I was in intensive care, I became very humble.  At first they told me I should talk to the Chaplin, that I was critical, did I want to call anyone???  Then, we think you will survive, but you will probably never walk again, and you will lose your right foot.  I was a divorced mom with a 14 year old son at home.  I told them, I could not die!!!  God and I had some serious talks after that,  I had to make some consessions, I promised Him everything!!!  One year later, out of the wheelchair, and after many many surgeries, I could walk again, my memory was coming back and things were actually looking up.  Then my son started to drive.  God and I talked some more!!!  What I am trying to say is, my ideas about life changed.  I dont look at things the same way.  I try not to hold grudges.  Life is too short, so if Casey confessed, wanted to truly mend her ways, who am I to stand in her way, and not forgive her?  I couldnt. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 18, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »

How can you resign if you were fired?

http://www.wesh.com/news/19150678/detail.html
Cain makes the second Orange County deputy fired in connection with the case against Casey. In August 2008, a rookie deputy Anthony Rusciano was also fired for lying. Investigators say he lied twice about being romantically involved with Casey at one time when it turns out he was.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #594 on: May 18, 2009, 06:43:02 PM »

Trouble is that KC lies about everything.
If she suddenly became contrite, wanted to confess, we would all be wondering what was the truth behind that move? She can NEVER be trusted.
A sociopath does not suddenly develop a conscience. Everything they do is for their own benefit.   
Very good point WO.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #595 on: May 18, 2009, 06:43:15 PM »

Speaking of redecorating, I do wonder about Caylee's room and if she has changed it. I know some people keep a missing or deceased child's room just the way it was, I just don't picture Cindy doing this. I also wonder about the sandbox and playhouse.

The only reason I think Spindy would leave it the way it is for a shrine is if she thought about the trial time she could have another "home tour" to try to convince jurors how loved Caylee was.  Casey's room will look like a princess lived there. 
When it doesn't serve her purposes anymore, she will dismantle it all and probably sell everything on Ebay. I think Spindy has bigger and better things in mind for herself when this is all over. I hope the SA ruins her plans. My mood is not getting any better.   
Cindy may be so much in denial that she believes slore will go free and then produce another child for her to raise    

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 18, 2009, 06:44:59 PM »

<snipped>

I know my brain is burnt out - but didn't they already try to have the case dismissed before?

I was thinking the same thing.
Maybe we were thinking about the suit being allowed to go foward in the beginning.

~ Peter Frampton
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: May 18, 2009, 06:47:04 PM »

Speaking of redecorating, I do wonder about Caylee's room and if she has changed it. I know some people keep a missing or deceased child's room just the way it was, I just don't picture Cindy doing this. I also wonder about the sandbox and playhouse.

The only reason I think Spindy would leave it the way it is for a shrine is if she thought about the trial time she could have another "home tour" to try to convince jurors how loved Caylee was.  Casey's room will look like a princess lived there. 
When it doesn't serve her purposes anymore, she will dismantle it all and probably sell everything on Ebay. I think Spindy has bigger and better things in mind for herself when this is all over. I hope the SA ruins her plans. My mood is not getting any better.   
Cindy may be so much in denial that she believes slore will go free and then produce another child for her to raise    
Shhh Karma don't even say that outloud.  Too scary. 

Hugs, Magic 

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 18, 2009, 06:47:14 PM »

None of it rang true to me.
If you take an overdose of any meds you cannot be taken straight to a Mental Hospital, they will NOT accept you until  you have been to a General Hospital E.R. to get medical treatment and they have cleared you as medically stable .  George just sauntered out of the Hotel, got in the Police car and was driven to the Mental Health Unit.  That tells me he had not taken anything.
Sorry,it doesn't work that way
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #599 on: May 18, 2009, 06:48:39 PM »

How can you resign if you were fired?

http://www.wesh.com/news/19150678/detail.html
Cain makes the second Orange County deputy fired in connection with the case against Casey. In August 2008, a rookie deputy Anthony Rusciano was also fired for lying. Investigators say he lied twice about being romantically involved with Casey at one time when it turns out he was.

Well, who were the other two that came forward and admitted to being romatically involved, (I hate that term, it doesn't even apply in this case) with Skanky Pants. Are they still on the force? Are we likely to get another chit bomb in court when and if it ever does?? One of Bozo surprises?? Maybe two??   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.