April 23, 2024, 04:39:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198639 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2009, 05:39:51 PM »

This is long.But it's interesting.
http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/

In-Depth Look at the Law: Does the Florida Death Penalty by Lethal Injection Violate the Constitution? (Part 2)

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Today, in part two of our three part series: the three drugs that make up the Florida execution cocktail are discussed in detail. Again, much of the language used here can be seen in any number of defensive motions filed in capital punishment matters across the state today.

1. Thipental Sodium – the First Drug to be Administered

Thiopental sodium is the first drug to be administered during an execution by lethal injection in Florida. As a general anesthetic, thiopental sodium poses special risks because it is so short-lasting that for any number of reasons it can cease to operate as sufficient anesthesia long before the other drugs cause the death of the condemned.[1] Think about that.

It stops working within minutes.

In an affidavit submitted during litigation in Tennessee, Dr. Dennis Geiser, the chairman of the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Tennessee, swore under oath that:

the dosage of thiopental sodium must be measured with some degree of precision, and the administration of the proper amount of the dosage will depend on the concentration of the drug and the size and condition of the subject. Additionally, the drug must be administered properly so that the full amount of the dosage will directly enter the subject’s blood stream at the proper rate. If the dosage is not correct, or if the drug is not properly administered, then it will not adequately anaesthetize the subject, and the subject may experience the untoward effects of the neuromuscular blocking agent . [Further], under Thiopental Sodium the anesthetic effect is extremely short-lived, and will be effective for surgical restraint and anesthesia for a period of only five to seven minutes.

Affidavit of Dr. Dennis Geiser, in the case of Abu-Ali Abdul Rahman v. Bell, 226 F.3d 696 (6th Cir. 2000), cert. granted on other grounds, 535 U.S. 1016, cert dismissed as improvidently granted, 537 U.S. 88 (2002), on remand on other grounds, ___F.3d___, 2004 WL 2847749 (6th Cir. Dec. 13, 2004) (en banc) (emphasis supplied).

It actually heightens sensitivity to pain.

Drug manufacturers warn that without careful medical supervision of dosage and administration, barbiturates like thiopental sodium can cause paradoxical excitement and can actually heighten sensitivity to pain. See Physicians Desk Reference, 50th Ed. 1996 at 438-440. Manufacturers warn against administration by intravenous injection (hereinafter AIV) unless a patient is unconscious or otherwise incapacitated. Id. Thus, there are serious problems with the first drug, the anesthetic, actually operating to anesthetize the person being executed sufficiently or for long enough to prevent suffering caused by the subsequent two drugs. Denno, supra, at 95-98.

CONTINUES HERE..http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-at-the-law-does-the-florida-death-penalty-by-lethal-injection-violate-the-constitution-part-2#more-189

Trimm, thanks for the article. I meant to post a thank you earlier. If I can figure how to email this article to my step dad and ask him some questions, maybe he can give us some insight to this drug mumbo jumbo means. He is an anesthesiologist and I would like to know his take on it. Only thing is he gives me short explanations and then asks me if that makes sense. Usually it doesn't make sense at all. He did help me make sense when the chloroform info came out.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2009, 05:42:15 PM »

I post and everyone leaves.  Going back to laundry now.  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »

I was wanting to add a vid for Mindful thinking of what Casey should have learned.
Youtube though has conveniently banned part One of Scared Straight due to Music infringement. Isn't that special.
I know my parents even as protective as they were " Made Me" watch the documentary " Scared Straight" I was 12 or so ... and I will never forget that documentary. At 12 I was no where near to be a Teen to be put into a scared straight program .. I barely spoke let alone did anything wrong. Yet watching the documentary did instill within me if you do choose the wrong paths in life - the outcome could be THIS.

Casey's worst fear would be that she could no longer Use Cindy's Credit Cards .....

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2009, 07:13:25 PM »

Your not Alone Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2009, 07:15:49 PM »

O/T Breaking news on Foxlive - Very hopeful that a 3 year old boy matching the description of Briant Rodriguez may have been found in Mexico

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2009, 07:18:59 PM »

Casey
I believe SHE believes she is going to WALK ..and that she will be found not guilty and or even find at the end of all this - that she fight for yet another trial stating she was not represented properly and go for an Appeal.

I know that the Trial is no where near yet - But I really question BOBO's Motives and the motives of the Defense team .. More Money is to be made if Slore is acquitted - Then all the books can be written, the movies can be made .. Reader's Digest Version will be even paid for.

I see Capp is here - what's your opinion.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2009, 07:22:30 PM »

O/T Breaking news on Foxlive - Very hopeful that a 3 year old boy matching the description of Briant Rodriguez may have been found in Mexico
Ooo I just got chills - Thank You CAPP ~ Lets Pray it is Briant and he is safe.
snipped: http://www.huliq.com/3257/80990/kidnapped-briant-rodriguez-possibly-found-mexico

Detectives in San Bernardino County and the FBI received information from Mexican officials in the border town of Mexicali on Friday. Mexican authorities said that they had found a boy that could be Briant Rodriguez.

Unfortunately, identification of Briant Rodriguez is behing held up by red tape. Mexican officials have requested paperwork, his birth certificate, as well as several other documents to prove his identity. U.S. officials have said they believe the toddler is Briant, but have not yet seen him.

In fact, the boy's mother, Maria Rosalina Millan, flew to the neighboring city of Calexico to confirm his identity but Mexican officials are still asking for the necessary paperwork they say is required to complete an ID procedure in their country.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2009, 07:59:57 PM »

Your not Alone Smile
Thanks Deenie, just read your post about scared straight. I never saw it, probably would have scared to death if I had seen it.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2009, 08:17:20 PM »

Your not Alone Smile
Thanks Deenie, just read your post about scared straight. I never saw it, probably would have scared to death if I had seen it.
Yah it was made in 1978 and even then it was huge controversy - it is available to watch part 2 and on via Youtube. It's 78 style with the grainy film and all and yes it is still Scary.

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2009, 08:29:01 PM »

In-Depth Look at the Law: Does the Florida Death Penalty by Lethal Injection Violate the Constitution? (Part 2)

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Today, in part two of our three part series: the three drugs that make up the Florida execution cocktail are discussed in detail. Again, much of the language used here can be seen in any number of defensive motions filed in capital punishment matters across the state today.

Thiopental sodium is the first drug to be administered during an execution by lethal injection in Florida. As a general anesthetic, thiopental sodium poses special risks because it is so short-lasting that for any number of reasons it can cease to operate as sufficient anesthesia long before the other drugs cause the death of the condemned.[1] Think about that.

In an affidavit submitted during litigation in Tennessee, Dr. Dennis Geiser, the chairman of the Department of Large Animal Clinical Sciences at the College of Veterinary Medicine at the University of Tennessee, swore under oath that:

the dosage of thiopental sodium must be measured with some degree of precision, and the administration of the proper amount of the dosage will depend on the concentration of the drug and the size and condition of the subject. Additionally, the drug must be administered properly so that the full amount of the dosage will directly enter the subject’s blood stream at the proper rate. If the dosage is not correct, or if the drug is not properly administered, then it will not adequately anaesthetize the subject, and the subject may experience the untoward effects of the neuromuscular blocking agent . [Further], under Thiopental Sodium the anesthetic effect is extremely short-lived, and will be effective for surgical restraint and anesthesia for a period of only five to seven minutes.

Affidavit of Dr. Dennis Geiser, in the case of Abu-Ali Abdul Rahman v. Bell, 226 F.3d 696 (6th Cir. 2000), cert. granted on other grounds, 535 U.S. 1016, cert dismissed as improvidently granted, 537 U.S. 88 (2002), on remand on other grounds, ___F.3d___, 2004 WL 2847749 (6th Cir. Dec. 13, 2004) (en banc) (emphasis supplied).

Drug manufacturers warn that without careful medical supervision of dosage and administration, barbiturates like thiopental sodium can cause paradoxical excitement and can actually heighten sensitivity to pain. See Physicians Desk Reference, 50th Ed. 1996 at 438-440. Manufacturers warn against administration by intravenous injection (hereinafter AIV) unless a patient is unconscious or otherwise incapacitated. Id. Thus, there are serious problems with the first drug, the anesthetic, actually operating to anesthetize the person being executed sufficiently or for long enough to prevent suffering caused by the subsequent two drugs. Denno, supra, at 95-98.

CONTINUES HERE..http://swartzlenamon.com/deathpenaltyblog/in-depth-look-at-the-law-does-the-florida-death-penalty-by-lethal-injection-violate-the-constitution-part-2#more-189

Trimm, thanks for the article. I meant to post a thank you earlier. If I can figure how to email this article to my step dad and ask him some questions, maybe he can give us some insight to this drug mumbo jumbo means. He is an anesthesiologist and I would like to know his take on it. Only thing is he gives me short explanations and then asks me if that makes sense. Usually it doesn't make sense at all. He did help me make sense when the chloroform info came out.

It is basically the same drugs as given for general anesthesia.
Diprivan is used more than Thiopental Sodium nowadays, the effect is to put you to sleep.
Once you are asleep a muscle relaxant is given. For general anesthesia purposes, you are then intubated and the anesthesia team keep you on mechanical ventilation, then the Surgery proceeds.
As used for lethal injection a dose of Thiopental is given, you are rendered unconscious, the muscle relaxant is given which paralyzes the muscles of respiration. After a short interval all respiration ceases, the heart slows down and ceases.
Most anesthesia drugs have a weight/dose ratio. Anesthesiologists calculate and give the correct dose many times a day. It's not rocket science. What this Dr Geiser says about giving the incorrect dose applies to any medicine.
I fail to see how it can be unusual punishment. The subject is deeply unconscious when death occurs.
I have had to take pets in to have lethal injections and apart from the upset it caused me, the death was very gentle.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2009, 08:43:13 PM »

The only reason why I brought it up was by the posts about lethal injection -
Just Casey being put into Orange County Prison " Public within the Inmates" may be a worse fate for her, than Lethal injection. Because I feel for once she needs to Stand Straight within her Peers ... Young Women who had Babies(( and have their Children on the Outside and Love them )) when they were even Younger than Slore ..who are now in Prison for Drugs and or B&E or prostitution .. Or incarcerated for Loving a POS guy too much that they were sold out for Drugs as a carrier and so on and so on ..

Slore needs to SEE Human Reaction in its RAWest form ~I think for her to GATHER what she did is for her to be put into general population. Why is that she is in Protection within the county Jail ??? Because they " LE" Knows that if they put Slore in General Population she would be DEAD within 48 hours. The female inmates would GLEEFULLY Take her apart like a Rag Doll.. within 5 mins.
Now would that happen to a Innocent Woman ?? put into general population NO ..
- Slore's entire world has been nothing but a Big fluffy Pamper and she has been Pat on her Axx by her parents.  NO Matter what you do Casey ..rob, steal, lie, construe, cheat, ..its all Ok.
Well not by society - the Ant's Rules are not allowed..
May it be the Anthony's are " Lawless" and believe in their little world of ANTDOM - as long as it is a secret and all is well .. even Murder does not seem to be beneath them. Their Arrogance proceeds their intelligence .. which all boils down to ... Being Martyrs and Money Mongers and Associating themselves with unlawful groups such as KFN.  ( With their Atty by their Side) All though their last words are Its all in Memory of Caylee.

I pray that within the Trial when ever it is to be - that Cindy and George are found Guilty of aiding or destroying evidence - I don't care if they do not go to jail. I just want it on Record that they are the Human Garbage that they prove themselves to Be.
Just because their White, Civil Servants in Career, Have a nice house, wear pressed clothes, have two dogs and a nice yard ...does not mean they can't be Monsters. I am in Hating mood .. sorry.  Monkey Devil!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Diprivan is used more than Thiopental Sodium nowadays, the effect is to put you to sleep.
Once you are asleep a muscle relaxant is given. For general anesthesia purposes, you are then intubated and the anesthesia team keep you on mechanical ventilation, then the Surgery proceeds.
As used for lethal injection a dose of Thiopental is given, you are rendered unconscious, the muscle relaxant is given which paralyzes the muscles of respiration. After a short interval all respiration ceases, the heart slows down and ceases.
Most anesthesia drugs have a weight/dose ratio. Anesthesiologists calculate and give the correct dose many times a day. It's not rocket science. What this Dr Geiser says about giving the incorrect dose applies to any medicine.
I fail to see how it can be unusual punishment. The subject is deeply unconscious when death occurs.
I have had to take pets in to have lethal injections and apart from the upset it caused me, the death was very gentle.
Thank You Western because Your words are true.
It is what is ..Its Lethal - an injection that is 3 times of what is permitted "case in point for surgery"  and causes Death.
My gf worked for the Human Society for 5 yrs and she was on rotation for Uth day she would call it - and I think that she actually has never recovered mentally from that.
Its not painful for the animal in medical terms- what if painful though is the reason why ..
an animal would ever have to be put out .. for lack their of ( too many reasons that make no sense .. can't go there and get into that .. I will have to have Boo/Foggy hold my hand) It is just unjust for too many reasons. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2009, 08:52:53 PM »

Your not Alone Smile
Yah it was made in 1978 and even then it was huge controversy - it is available to watch part 2 and on via Youtube. It's 78 style with the grainy film and all and yes it is still Scary.

I remember when it came out, I was in the 6th or 7th grade. It was a big deal. My parents wouldn't let us watch it. Glad they didn't. Plus they didn't need to make us watch, just the "look" from my Daddy would scare you straight.  I think that is why I never really got into trouble as a kid. He never hit me but once cause I deserved it. and it was with a belt to my behind. Then I got the talking to and after that all he had to do was give the look and I was on the straight and narrow. Too bad Cindy and George didn't give the "look" to KC instead of vice versa. JMO JSM

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2009, 08:55:03 PM »

The only reason why I brought it up was by the posts about lethal injection -
Just Casey being put into Orange County Prison " Public within the Inmates" may be a worse fate for her, than Lethal injection. Because I feel for once she needs to Stand Straight within her Peers ... Young Women who had Babies(( and have their Children on the Outside and Love them )) when they were even Younger than Slore ..who are now in Prison for Drugs and or B&E or prostitution .. Or incarcerated for Loving a POS guy too much that they were sold out for Drugs as a carrier and so on and so on ..

Slore needs to SEE Human Reaction in its RAWest form ~I think for her to GATHER what she did is for her to be put into general population. Why is that she is in Protection within the county Jail ??? Because they " LE" Knows that if they put Slore in General Population she would be DEAD within 48 hours. The female inmates would GLEEFULLY Take her apart like a Rag Doll.. within 5 mins.
Now would that happen to a Innocent Woman ?? put into general population NO ..
- Slore's entire world has been nothing but a Big fluffy Pamper and she has been Pat on her Axx by her parents.  NO Matter what you do Casey ..rob, steal, lie, construe, cheat, ..its all Ok.
Well not by society - the Ant's Rules are not allowed..
May it be the Anthony's are " Lawless" and believe in their little world of ANTDOM - as long as it is a secret and all is well .. even Murder does not seem to be beneath them. Their Arrogance proceeds their intelligence .. which all boils down to ... Being Martyrs and Money Mongers and Associating themselves with unlawful groups such as KFN.  ( With their Atty by their Side) All though their last words are Its all in Memory of Caylee.

I pray that within the Trial when ever it is to be - that Cindy and George are found Guilty of aiding or destroying evidence - I don't care if they do not go to jail. I just want it on Record that they are the Human Garbage that they prove themselves to Be.
Just because their White, Civil Servants in Career, Have a nice house, wear pressed clothes, have two dogs and a nice yard ...does not mean they can't be Monsters. I am in Hating mood .. sorry.  Monkey Devil!

I agree- it causes a lot of anguish when you have to take your dearly loved pet in.... but compared to a prolonged death gasping for breath, or in severe pain, it is much kinder. No pain for the pet, but  agony for the person who makes the decision.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

Sorry I left you to do laundry JSM. I had come inside because a big rainstorm came up. It only lasted a little while, so we went back out  to clean up the dirt off the pavers. My son grilled steak on the grill, along with grilled vegies and baked potato. We've lit the new tiki torches and are going out in a bit to look at the stars. It is perfectly clear tonight.

I don't think if Casey got the needle that it would be anything near the suffering that Caylee went through. I hope Caylee went peacefully, God knows I do. But seeing that Casey left Caylee out where she did, and left her so long, I really don't believe Caylee's death was done in humane manner. What's more, I think Caylee came close to death many times before she actually died. I don't think there was any careful calculations for whatever she was given. And I think she saw the evil, mean face of Casey's many times before she died. Such terrible thoughts to have on such a wonderful day as today was for us. Such a good day has made me somewhat introspective and wishing Caylee could have spent it with us. JMO

We have not forgotten you Caylee, nor will we.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »

Deenie- I quoted your post but it didn't show up for some reason?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2009, 08:56:56 PM »

May 15th, 2009

BY admin

Thanks WO, you made it more simple than if I had asked my step dad. I am sorry about taking pets in for this, makes me really sad. I don't know if I could bear having to do that to my Josef. But that being said, if it were KC I hope she suffers. No muscle relaxant, just duct tape around her mouth and nose, followed by a trash bag around her body. Suffocation isn't good enough for her sorry arse. Sorry JMO JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2009, 09:02:07 PM »

I was wanting to add a vid for Mindful thinking of what Casey should have learned.
Youtube though has conveniently banned part One of Scared Straight due to Music infringement. Isn't that special.
I know my parents even as protective as they were " Made Me" watch the documentary " Scared Straight" I was 12 or so ... and I will never forget that documentary. At 12 I was no where near to be a Teen to be put into a scared straight program .. I barely spoke let alone did anything wrong. Yet watching the documentary did instill within me if you do choose the wrong paths in life - the outcome could be THIS.

Casey's worst fear would be that she could no longer Use Cindy's Credit Cards .....

Deenie, I was made to watch Scared Straight too. My God, it's been so many years and I can still see those inmates talking to the teens. Scared the crap out of me! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Miracles do Happen .................

Follow up on Klaas's post within his Cage .. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2009, 09:03:43 PM »

Sorry I left you to do laundry JSM. I had come inside because a big rainstorm came up. It only lasted a little while, so we went back out  to clean up the dirt off the pavers. My son grilled steak on the grill, along with grilled vegies and baked potato. We've lit the new tiki torches and are going out in a bit to look at the stars. It is perfectly clear tonight.

I don't think if Casey got the needle that it would be anything near the suffering that Caylee went through. I hope Caylee went peacefully, God knows I do. But seeing that Casey left Caylee out where she did, and left her so long, I really don't believe Caylee's death was done in humane manner. What's more, I think Caylee came close to death many times before she actually died. I don't think there was any careful calculations for whatever she was given. And I think she saw the evil, mean face of Casey's many times before she died. Such terrible thoughts to have on such a wonderful day as today was for us. Such a good day has made me somewhat introspective and wishing Caylee could have spent it with us. JMO

We have not forgotten you Caylee, nor will we.   an angelic monkey
It's okay, Fanny JSM just was bored so did laundry. I don't know if you read my reply to you earlier about their yard, clean house etc. If not, no biggie. It's been raining here and it is cold so I am tired and grumpy to say the least.

JSM is going to watch old movies on PBS, some stupid cowboy movie. Magnificent 7 or something like that. It's in color. JSM likes black and white old movies. Have a good night monkeys. I will check back in later. JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.