April 26, 2024, 12:01:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198858 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: May 18, 2009, 06:51:11 PM »

OOOPS!  Should have been lunatic.not junatic...lol.

I do believe that Lenny will still be able to give his depo tomorrow if the other court case is held in the late afternoon ..which I believe happened before..it shouldn't take too long for the judge to say No Way..in this case. Especially since Casey's lawyer has yet to make an appearance any of the depos.
  I am so way behind, but I love your new avi Gypsy. I had to do a double take to see who was posting.

Hi JSM. Glad to see you. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: May 18, 2009, 06:51:23 PM »

Sassy,Maybe this is what we we were thinking about.
2/9/2009     Motion to Dismiss     DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS THE PLTFS COMPLAINT WITH PREJUDICE MOTION FOR 57.105 FEES AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #602 on: May 18, 2009, 06:51:49 PM »

I see it being a very bad career move on the judges part to throw out the ZG case.  Not only would he get major backlash from voters and fellow judges, but on top of that he would be dissing a very promenant attorney, Mr. Morgan, and on what grounds?  Because Casey is/what/who she is?  Puhleeze!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: May 18, 2009, 06:57:24 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19496302/detail.html
Deputy In Caylee Search Resigns
Richard Cain To Leave Sheriff's Department

POSTED: Monday, May 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT May 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A deputy involved in the Caylee Anthony case has resigned from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Deputy Richard Cain submitted his letter of resignation to the sheriff's department on Monday. The resignation is effective on May 22.

Cain responded to calls from meter reader Roy Kronk in August. Kronk called the sheriff's department multiple times to report possibly finding a body in the wooded area off Suburban Drive.

Cain signed off on the area, but Caylee's remains were found in the same area in December when Kronk called the sheriff's department again.

Caylee was reported missing in July after being missing since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is being held at the Orange County jail on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death.

In his letter, Cain said, "It has been an honor to serve the sheriff and citizens of Orange County."

In April, a professional standards evaluation concluded that Cain had been "untruthful" in testimony he provided regarding the case and that Cain should be fired. At the time, Cain invoked his right to appeal the decision.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #604 on: May 18, 2009, 07:02:03 PM »

I do believe that Lenny will still be able to give his depo tomorrow if the other court case is held in the late afternoon ..which I believe happened before..it shouldn't take too long for the judge to say No Way..in this case. Especially since Casey's lawyer has yet to make an appearance any of the depos.
  I am so way behind, but I love your new avi Gypsy. I had to do a double take to see who was posting.

Hi JSM. Glad to see you. 
Hi Fanny. I responded to you while I had my 12 minutes for lunch today. I will get back to the other monkeys that had prayers for me in a bit. Trying to get caught up on Caylee.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: May 18, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

Sassy,Maybe this is what we we were thinking about.
2/9/2009     Motion to Dismiss     DEFENDANTS MOTION TO DISMISS THE PLTFS COMPLAINT WITH PREJUDICE MOTION FOR 57.105 FEES AND MOTION FOR SANCTIONS

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: May 18, 2009, 07:02:12 PM »

Deputy Cain's resignation letter.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19496384/detail.html

Thanks Trimm.  an angelic monkey
So, I guess if he resigns he keeps a pension & if fired, he doesn't?

I don't exactly know how there public service process works there, but I think he may be trying to save what is in his pension. However, I believe that he could still be fired for cause and they would refuse his resignation, unless they have made an arrangement with him. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 18, 2009, 07:04:19 PM »

Hi JSM. Glad to see you. 
Hi Fanny. I responded to you while I had my 12 minutes for lunch today. I will get back to the other monkeys that had prayers for me in a bit. Trying to get caught up on Caylee.

Ok, I saw it.  I answered you. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #608 on: May 18, 2009, 07:04:51 PM »

JSM will be back in a bit. I want to say something about forgiveness, I just need to get the thoughts in my head while I am walking Josef. I really need a tape recorder because my thoughts are much better while I am walking him than when I try a put them onto a post. Thanks Monkeys. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: May 18, 2009, 07:06:25 PM »

Deputy Cain's resignation letter.
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19496384/detail.html

Thanks Trimm.  an angelic monkey
So, I guess if he resigns he keeps a pension & if fired, he doesn't?

I don't exactly know how there public service process works there, but I think he may be trying to save what is in his pension. However, I believe that he could still be fired for cause and they would refuse his resignation, unless they have made an arrangement with him. JMO

Thanks Fanny Mae.  It sounded like he was fired, but went for an appeal.  So maybe you are right & they had an arrangement to allow him to resign.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #610 on: May 18, 2009, 07:07:13 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys. I am down off the rafters and jumping in. First I want to thank all of you. You are all smart monkeys and I love being in each and every cage with you. I have been here since Nov 08, but as you can see I am a shy monkey. But I always log in to see what my friends are up to. Even though I do not post, I laugh along with you, I cry along with you, and I also pull my hair out with you. This case has consumed me as it has you. But I have a question that I need your help with... Every night before I go to bed, I think about this case. I see and feel what Cindy and George does to me on a daily basis. Every time I see their faces, I want to slap them upside the head. So what was Casey's life living with them on a daily basis? I can imagine Cindy calling her a failure at motherhood. That woman needs to control everything. Now I in no way condone her for what she has done. She deserves to pay the piper. I do beleive in the death penalty and this case is one that deserves such justice.  But I wonder why she is the way she is with all the lying, stealing, etc. I think growing up in that jacknut of a family she never had a chance. Caylee never stood a chance. They all lie, they all steal. Look at them stealing the memory of that precious baby away from her other family. I can no longer call her "Caylee Marie Anthony". In my little world she is known as "Caylee Marie Monkey" and we are her parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. Sorry for a long post
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: May 18, 2009, 07:09:11 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19496302/detail.html
Deputy In Caylee Search Resigns
Richard Cain To Leave Sheriff's Department

POSTED: Monday, May 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:32 pm EDT May 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A deputy involved in the Caylee Anthony case has resigned from the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Deputy Richard Cain submitted his letter of resignation to the sheriff's department on Monday. The resignation is effective on May 22.

Cain responded to calls from meter reader Roy Kronk in August. Kronk called the sheriff's department multiple times to report possibly finding a body in the wooded area off Suburban Drive.

Cain signed off on the area, but Caylee's remains were found in the same area in December when Kronk called the sheriff's department again.

Caylee was reported missing in July after being missing since June. Her mother, Casey Anthony, is being held at the Orange County jail on first-degree murder charges in Caylee's death.

In his letter, Cain said, "It has been an honor to serve the sheriff and citizens of Orange County."

In April, a professional standards evaluation concluded that Cain had been "untruthful" in testimony he provided regarding the case and that Cain should be fired. At the time, Cain invoked his right to appeal the decision.

Since his resignation is not effective until May 22, it sounds to me that he is going to be allowed to resign and will collect whatever sick time and vacation time he had accrued. Also, it will save what he has accumulated in the pension fund. He will probably get it in a lump sum. It will also keep Bozo from having any more ammunition that might come out in the appeal for his job. JMO

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: May 18, 2009, 07:09:41 PM »

JSM will be back in a bit. I want to say something about forgiveness, I just need to get the thoughts in my head while I am walking Josef. I really need a tape recorder because my thoughts are much better while I am walking him than when I try a put them onto a post. Thanks Monkeys. JSM

We are waiting for you JSM, but hurry back. 

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: May 18, 2009, 07:09:56 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys. I am down off the rafters and jumping in. First I want to thank all of you. You are all smart monkeys and I love being in each and every cage with you. I have been here since Nov 08, but as you can see I am a shy monkey. But I always log in to see what my friends are up to. Even though I do not post, I laugh along with you, I cry along with you, and I also pull my hair out with you. This case has consumed me as it has you. But I have a question that I need your help with... Every night before I go to bed, I think about this case. I see and feel what Cindy and George does to me on a daily basis. Every time I see their faces, I want to slap them upside the head. So what was Casey's life living with them on a daily basis? I can imagine Cindy calling her a failure at motherhood. That woman needs to control everything. Now I in no way condone her for what she has done. She deserves to pay the piper. I do beleive in the death penalty and this case is one that deserves such justice.  But I wonder why she is the way she is with all the lying, stealing, etc. I think growing up in that jacknut of a family she never had a chance. Caylee never stood a chance. They all lie, they all steal. Look at them stealing the memory of that precious baby away from her other family. I can no longer call her "Caylee Marie Anthony". In my little world she is known as "Caylee Marie Monkey" and we are her parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. Sorry for a long post

Good post.   ITA.
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: May 18, 2009, 07:11:45 PM »

Thank you Sassy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: May 18, 2009, 07:12:11 PM »

Well first of all, WELCOME TWOCENTS!!! Great post.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: May 18, 2009, 07:13:17 PM »

Thank you Fanny. I appreciate the welcome.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #617 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:08 PM »

Speaking of redecorating, I do wonder about Caylee's room and if she has changed it. I know some people keep a missing or deceased child's room just the way it was, I just don't picture Cindy doing this. I also wonder about the sandbox and playhouse.

The only reason I think Spindy would leave it the way it is for a shrine is if she thought about the trial time she could have another "home tour" to try to convince jurors how loved Caylee was.  Casey's room will look like a princess lived there. 
When it doesn't serve her purposes anymore, she will dismantle it all and probably sell everything on Ebay. I think Spindy has bigger and better things in mind for herself when this is all over. I hope the SA ruins her plans. My mood is not getting any better.   
Cindy may be so much in denial that she believes slore will go free and then produce another child for her to raise    
Shhh Karma don't even say that outloud.  Too scary. 
Very scary and I could see Cindy going thru life with another grand child,acting like her slore of a daughter never murdered her first precious grand baby    

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:43 PM »

We are waiting for you JSM, but hurry back. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Your emotions always make me laugh! You must have a huge collection.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: May 18, 2009, 07:15:44 PM »

Great post Twocents.I agree.
Welcome to the cage. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.