April 19, 2024, 12:55:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197827 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 18, 2009, 08:03:00 PM »

Casey Anthony: Gonzalez attorney predicts fireworks
posted by halboedeker on May 18, 2009 6:18:59 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

What happens next in Zenaida Gonzalez's defamation suit against Casey Anthony?

A South Florida attorney representing Anthony will argue tomorrow for the suit's dismissal.

But Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH-Channel 2 that the original defamation claim is being amended and that Gonzalez's team will seek punitive damages. Gonzalez says her life was destroyed after Anthony linked her to Caylee Anthony's disappearance. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter.

WESH offered a preview of what's coming tomorrow. "Mitnik tells WESH2 there could be some fireworks," anchor Jim Payne said.

Just what we've come to expect in this saga.

WESH, WFTV-Channel 9 and WKMG-Channel 6 reported that deputy Richard Cain had resigned today.

"He was supposed to appeal tomorrow to get his job back," WFTV anchor Bob Opsahl said. "The sheriff's office fired him for lying about whether he investigated the site where Caylee's remains were eventually found."

WESH anchor Payne said Cain sent in a two-sentence resignation notice.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/

Thanks Trimm.     Fireworks, huh?   
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: May 18, 2009, 08:04:17 PM »

I guess we will be gathering in the cage at 10am to see if Skany makes an appearance is summoned to court and how jail life is effecting her dirreire overall apprearance. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  It's a date!  Monkey Devil!

Well, I have to run now.  24 has a two hour show on tonight & it I want to keep peace in the household, I'd better log off now.  See everyone at the courthouse tomorrow morning!  an angelic monkey

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #662 on: May 18, 2009, 08:05:23 PM »

JSM will be back in a bit. I want to say something about forgiveness, I just need to get the thoughts in my head while I am walking Josef. I really need a tape recorder because my thoughts are much better while I am walking him than when I try a put them onto a post. Thanks Monkeys. JSM

We are waiting for you JSM, but hurry back. 
Okay, here goes. This has already been said I am sure, but this is how JSM feels about forgivness.

JSM has a very easy time forgiving, then forgetting and getting screwed over again. Get's me into trouble every time and broke a lot of times too. 

That being said I have a very hard time forgiving myself. No matter how many times someone says "its okay" I always dwell upon my sin/misgiving/whatever it was I had done. Heck I went to confession before Easter and still feel guilty for hating the Ants.

I think it is all in the make up of each human being. Some people forgive easier than others. Some people forgive and forget. Some people like me dwell upon the bad they have done either to themselves or other people and cannot forgive themselves.

I hope this makes sense, thanks for listening JSM.  an angelic monkey

Ahhhh, JSM, yes, it was worth our wait & very well said.  You are such a sweetie.  I too have a harder time forgiving myself than I do others.  Thank you for being such a compassionate person.
Oh sweet Cece, I'm glad you think I am a sweetie. I hope it all made sense. Like the priest told me at confession, if I didn't hate people that did wrong and feel guilty about it, I would be a sociopath. That's a good thing to know I am not like Casey Anthony.  You are a sweetie too. Sometimes compassion gets you only so far in life, sometimes I wish I could be a spitefull b**** like KC when it comes to the Ants.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #663 on: May 18, 2009, 08:05:31 PM »

I guess we will be gathering in the cage at 10am to see if Skany makes an appearance is summoned to court and how jail life is effecting her dirreire overall apprearance. 

Drink all the coffee I can hold.
Treadmill, a little housework.
Throw some breakfast on the table.
Be ready to go to court with the monkeys.
Icing on the cake would be documents. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: May 18, 2009, 08:06:17 PM »

Hello my fellow monkeys. I am down off the rafters and jumping in. First I want to thank all of you. You are all smart monkeys and I love being in each and every cage with you. I have been here since Nov 08, but as you can see I am a shy monkey. But I always log in to see what my friends are up to. Even though I do not post, I laugh along with you, I cry along with you, and I also pull my hair out with you. This case has consumed me as it has you. But I have a question that I need your help with... Every night before I go to bed, I think about this case. I see and feel what Cindy and George does to me on a daily basis. Every time I see their faces, I want to slap them upside the head. So what was Casey's life living with them on a daily basis? I can imagine Cindy calling her a failure at motherhood. That woman needs to control everything. Now I in no way condone her for what she has done. She deserves to pay the piper. I do beleive in the death penalty and this case is one that deserves such justice.  But I wonder why she is the way she is with all the lying, stealing, etc. I think growing up in that jacknut of a family she never had a chance. Caylee never stood a chance. They all lie, they all steal. Look at them stealing the memory of that precious baby away from her other family. I can no longer call her "Caylee Marie Anthony". In my little world she is known as "Caylee Marie Monkey" and we are her parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, etc. Sorry for a long post

Hi Twocents..great post..hope you will post more often!

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #665 on: May 18, 2009, 08:06:28 PM »

Sassy,I say bring it !!!!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 18, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »

JSM - I agree with you completely. I too have a hard time forgiving as well especially if that person is me. There are things tough that I could never forgive someone for.. Taking the life of an innocent person who cannot defend themselves is one of them.
Yep that is the one thing I cannot forgive anyone for, taking an innocent babies life.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: May 18, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »

Gypsy DD,I love that avi.   

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: May 18, 2009, 08:08:18 PM »

JSM - LOL it took me 6 months to get down from the rafters.... now that's slow.
That is slow. Glad you and your pony girl are here. JSM

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: May 18, 2009, 08:08:27 PM »

Well, I have to run now.  24 has a two hour show on tonight & it I want to keep peace in the household, I'd better log off now.  See everyone at the courthouse tomorrow morning!  an angelic monkey

Night!    I'm going too.   Hope we get those docs tomorrow!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: May 18, 2009, 08:09:15 PM »

OOOPS!  Should have been lunatic.not junatic...lol.

I do believe that Lenny will still be able to give his depo tomorrow if the other court case is held in the late afternoon ..which I believe happened before..it shouldn't take too long for the judge to say No Way..in this case. Especially since Casey's lawyer has yet to make an appearance any of the depos.
  I am so way behind, but I love your new avi Gypsy. I had to do a double take to see who was posting.

Thanks JSM..it is the cigar smoking ladies..they are my heros!
They are adorable.

twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #671 on: May 18, 2009, 08:10:45 PM »

Thank Gypsy - I will post more.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: May 18, 2009, 08:12:17 PM »

'Night Sassy.I'm going too.
Digger got bit by the squirrel he killed this morning.I got to bathe my baby and doctor that nose. 

I'm still doing a document dance in the morning.
I'm gonna enter the cage slowly in the morning in case CBB tries to scare the snit out of us with another picture of Cin-cin.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #673 on: May 18, 2009, 08:13:04 PM »

JSM - see told you I was slow. I figured I would use the pic of my Lily, since she also searched for our little Caylee. She is an honorary monkey.
twocents
Scared Monkey

« Reply #674 on: May 18, 2009, 08:13:56 PM »

Night Trimm, Night Sassy - nice blogging with you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: May 18, 2009, 08:18:08 PM »

Nite Cece. See you in the morning.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #676 on: May 18, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

Good Night to all the monkeys going to bed. Poor Digger getting bit by a squirrel  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 18, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »

'Night Sassy.I'm going too.
Digger got bit by the squirrel he killed this morning.I got to bathe my baby and doctor that nose. 

I'm still doing a document dance in the morning.
I'm gonna enter the cage slowly in the morning in case CBB tries to scare the snit out of us with another picture of Cin-cin.  Monkey Devil!

Nite Sassy and Trimm.

I know what you mean about this morning. I yelped and scared the bejezzus out of my son in the shower. He came out soaking wet and hardly wrapped with a towel.  I got "that" look again. 

See you both tomorrow with your dancing shoes on! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: May 18, 2009, 08:24:26 PM »

Gypsy DD,I love that avi.   

Thanks Trimm.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #679 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:26 PM »

JSM - I agree with you completely. I too have a hard time forgiving as well especially if that person is me. There are things tough that I could never forgive someone for.. Taking the life of an innocent person who cannot defend themselves is one of them.

Welcome, wow a monkey shyer than me.  I came down the vine today but you never know when your gonna see me again.  I have to be in the right mood to just post and be done with it.  I tend to over think it.  I only have one child, my darling baby, who now is on the way to have her third baby.  I told her as a young child and as a young woman that she can always tell us the truth and we would always love her and forgive her. That didn't mean there wouldn't be consequences for what she had done.  I can't, because it would never happen, imagine that she could hurt her babies.  Of course, I have had no stealing, or lying or her faking going to job.  She was an honor student who fell in love and married the man of her dreams in her 20's.  I am sure it is hard for us all to wrap our brains around forgiving Casey.  My daughter knows this whole case and she still thinks that no matter what, I would love and forgive her.  My husband is on the line about it but he tends to think that I would too and he would also.  When we told our children to tell us the truth and we would forgive them, who could of thought of this scenario?  Since Casey will never ask for our forgiveness, I have often wondered if she told her parents and they forgave her.  Forgave her in a way that totally abandonded any decency or love on their part for Caylee.  While I will never know if I could forgive my daughter, I do know that it would have to be based on her telling the whole truth and taking the consequences.  On that, she and my husband both agree.  We would of never lied or covered up for her.  They have probably helped condemn her to the death sentence.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.