April 16, 2024, 03:43:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 197591 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: May 18, 2009, 11:21:52 PM »

I just watched the NG segment again where she kicks the guy off her show- she says his name too quickly to catch it but he's from a Missouri Radio Station.
Oh well, don't suppose he'll be on again 

Hopefully he won't be edited out of the transcripts..LOL   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

JSM..yes she does mention David once in a while..and the paternal grandma.

I missed it did Nancy have a melt down tonight ?

Hi Dana, Great show last night. I so wish their had been a survivor group 30 years ago.

Thank You
And so do I
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: May 19, 2009, 06:46:50 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/05/hearing-today-in-casey-anthony-case/

Hearing Today In Casey Anthony Case
May 19, 2009 by: Express

Zenaida Gonzalez vs. Casey Anthony

“     Casey Anthony’s attorneys want the defamation case against the single mother dismissed, claiming it was filed to generate publicity for a law firm with offices in Orlando.

A hearing is set for Tuesday before Orange Circuit Court Judge Jose R. Rodriguez, who is overseeing the civil case. The Morgan & Morgan law firm, which has offices in Florida, Georgia and Mississippi, is representing Zenaida Gonzalez, a 38-year-old Kissimmee mother of six.

In July, Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez abducted 2-year-old Caylee Marie a month earlier.
In documents filed in February, Kasen contends Gonzalez has failed to show how Anthony has damaged the Kissimmee woman’s reputation. He questions whether Gonzalez lost her job and failed to find new employment because of Anthony’s actions.

He also points out that Anthony told detectives last summer that she did not know the Zenaida Gonzalez from Kissimmee when shown a picture and reported she wasn’t the baby sitter she claimed took her child.

“The only reasonable conclusion that can be drawn about the plaintiff’s suit was that it was filed solely to generate publicity for the plaintiff’s law firm,” Kasen wroteSource  “

Gonzalez Attorney Predicts Fireworks

posted by halboedeker on May 18, 2009 6:18:59 PM
<snipped>
A South Florida attorney representing Anthony will argue tomorrow for the suit’s dismissal.
But Gonzalez attorney Keith Mitnik told WESH-Channel 2 that the original defamation claim is being amended and that Gonzalez’s team will seek punitive damages. Gonzalez says her life was destroyed after Anthony linked her to Caylee Anthony’s disappearance. Casey Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her 2-year-old daughter.
WESH offered a preview of what’s coming tomorrow. “Mitnik tells WESH2 there could be some fireworks,” anchor Jim Payne said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: May 19, 2009, 06:52:51 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19500586/detail.html
Casey Anthony's Attorneys To Ask Judge To Dismiss Civil Suit

Posted: 5:54 am EDT May 19, 2009Updated: 6:09 am EDT May 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- The civil case against Casey Anthony will be front and center Tuesday morning. Her lawyers are going to court at 10:00am to try to throw out a defamation lawsuit filed by a woman with the same name as the nanny Casey claimed took her daughter Caylee.

Eyewitness News reporter Mark Boyle called the Orange County jail early Tuesday morning jail workers told him they know of no plans to move Casey to the courthouse this morning.

Attorneys representing Casey will be in court, though, as well as those on behalf of Zenaida Gonzalez. Defense attorneys for Casey Anthony will ask Judge Jose Rodriguez to dismiss the civil suit against her.

However, at the same time attorneys for Gonzalez told Eyewitness News they are changing the original suit and will also seek punitive damages.

Casey Anthony is being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez for defamation. Anthony claims a woman by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez was the last person to see Caylee Anthony alive. Gonzalez says because of that claim her life has been ruined.

George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony have already been deposed about what they know about the mysterious nanny.

"Zenaida didn't think Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason. And that she was taking Caylee form her for a period of time to teach her a lesson," said Lee Anthony during a deposition.

Tuesday's hearing is set for 10:00am in downtown Orlando. Zenaida Gonzalez does not have to show up for the hearing. As of late Monday night she had not made up her mind whether she would attend the hearing or not.

If the civil case is not dismissed, Cindy Anthony will be expected in court Thursday.

Zenaida Gonzalez's legal team wants a judge to force Cindy to answer questions and to pay for their costs. The attorneys want to know if Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without permission. Cindy refused to answer the question during her first deposition.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: May 19, 2009, 07:04:01 AM »

Nancy Grace doesn't have her transcripts up this yet for last nights melt down.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: May 19, 2009, 07:10:28 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/19/caseys_civil_lawyer_wants_zenaidas_case_dismissed.html

Casey’s Civil Lawyer Wants Zenaida’s Case Dismissed
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:22:02 AM

Reported by Kelli Cook and Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony head to court Tuesday to try and get the defamation case against their client dismissed.

The civil suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez claims her reputation was damaged after Casey told authorities she left her daughter, Caylee, with a nanny of the same name.

Casey’s lawyers called the Gonzalez’s claim false, saying the plaintiff’s lawyers from the Morgan and Morgan law firm only filed the suit to generate publicity for the firm.

Several people, including Casey Anthony’s parents and brother, have been questioned under oath in the civil case.

Jonathan Kasen, Casey's attorney in the civil case, said Gonzalez has failed to show how her reputation has been damaged.

Kasen also pointed out that Casey told detectives last summer, after Caylee went missing, that she did not know this Zenaida Gonzalez from Kissimmee.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: May 19, 2009, 07:13:32 AM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1055101.html
Casey Anthony tries to get civil lawsuit tossed
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Florida mother charged with killing her toddler daughter last year is trying to get a civil lawsuit filed against her thrown out of court.

Attorneys for Casey Anthony will ask a judge Tuesday to dismiss the lawsuit brought by Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, who claims Anthony defamed her when she told police that her daughter, Caylee, had been kidnapped by a nanny named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Caylee was 2 years old when she went missing last June, but her remains were not found until last December. She had been missing for about a month before her mother reported it.

Casey Anthony has been charged with first-degree murder and has pleaded not guilty.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: May 19, 2009, 07:15:26 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Biscuits and gravy are waiting.Wake up.Coffee too.

Little document dance. 

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #727 on: May 19, 2009, 07:35:49 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Welcome New Monkeys.  I have been playing catch up the last few days - so many excellent posts, I want to respond to so many but if I did I would fill up an entire thread - you all are so great, I love reading all of your posts, not to mention LMAO at the photos.  I can't wait to see this hearing today, I hope work will cooperate so I can see it.  I have to believe Judge Rodriguez will deny this ridiculous motion and then Morgan can really bring it on!!  Get ready Spindy!

Have a great day everyone and thanks for the biscuits, gravy and coffee Trimm. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: May 19, 2009, 07:40:25 AM »

Missiontoconvict,I hope you get to watch too.Cindy better prepare herself.
Gotta walk the devil dog. BRB

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: May 19, 2009, 07:51:12 AM »

Mornin', everyone!  Thanks for the biscuits and gravy, Trimm, I need a pick me up.  (O/T, but I have good friends in a band called "Rio Neon" and they have a great song called, funnily enough, "Biscuits and Gravy". Check it out.)  I will be popping in and out because I have a ton of errands to run today--I'll try to keep up with the hot news. 
Just as an aside, but I was cheating on you guys with another website, (I'm so ashamed--I'll be saying Hail Marys for a week now,) and their is some info floating around that D. Casey might have been in charge of some dirty tricks re: the Grund family.  Anybody else hear this? Must run--I'm thinking of you all today, doing my own doc dance in the car and wishing I had more rhythm.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: May 19, 2009, 08:05:53 AM »

Morning Everyone!!!  Biscuits and Gravy - are you kidding me -its bathing suit time!!! Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: May 19, 2009, 08:05:58 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/5/19/caseys_civil_lawyer_wants_zenaidas_case_dismissed.html

Casey’s Civil Lawyer Wants Zenaida’s Case Dismissed
Tuesday, May 19, 2009 6:22:02 AM

Reported by Kelli Cook and Mark Jenkins

ORLANDO -- Attorneys for Casey Anthony head to court Tuesday to try and get the defamation case against their client dismissed.

The civil suit filed by Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez claims her reputation was damaged after Casey told authorities she left her daughter, Caylee, with a nanny of the same name.

Casey’s lawyers called the Gonzalez’s claim false, saying the plaintiff’s lawyers from the Morgan and Morgan law firm only filed the suit to generate publicity for the firm.

Several people, including Casey Anthony’s parents and brother, have been questioned under oath in the civil case.

Jonathan Kasen, Casey's attorney in the civil case, said Gonzalez has failed to show how her reputation has been damaged.
Kasen also pointed out that Casey told detectives last summer, after Caylee went missing, that she did not know this Zenaida Gonzalez from Kissimmee.

Thank you Trimm for all of today's updates.

I find it odd Casey's attorney says Morgan and Co haven't proved their case..he hasn't even bothered to show up at one depo yet.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: May 19, 2009, 08:09:46 AM »

Mornin', everyone!  Thanks for the biscuits and gravy, Trimm, I need a pick me up.  (O/T, but I have good friends in a band called "Rio Neon" and they have a great song called, funnily enough, "Biscuits and Gravy". Check it out.)  I will be popping in and out because I have a ton of errands to run today--I'll try to keep up with the hot news. 
Just as an aside, but I was cheating on you guys with another website, (I'm so ashamed--I'll be saying Hail Marys for a week now,) and their is some info floating around that D. Casey might have been in charge of some dirty tricks re: the Grund family.  Anybody else hear this? Must run--I'm thinking of you all today, doing my own doc dance in the car and wishing I had more rhythm.

I hadn't heard that info...please don't run off without giving us more info.....that is just too good to leave dangling out there.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: May 19, 2009, 08:12:48 AM »

Casey Anthony Defense Team Tries to Get Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Lawsuit Defamation Case Thrown out of Court … It was the other Zanny

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/19/casey-anthony-defense-team-tries-to-get-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-lawsuit-defamation-case-thrown-out-of-court-%e2%80%a6-it-was-the-other-zanny/

Attorney Jose Baez has the nerve to say that another attorney is milking this case for free publicity? No way Jose, you might want to take a good look in the mirror and check out your “glass” law office you work in before you start casting such stones.

Exit question: How could a picture of Zanny the Nanny be the one that Casey Anthony is referring to who kidnapped Caylee when the story is a lie? A self portrait might be required.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: May 19, 2009, 08:17:06 AM »

Good Morning Red!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: May 19, 2009, 08:20:30 AM »

Gypsy, I'm sorry, that is so evil of me.  I hate it when other people do that!  There is a support J. Grund forum, (and some really nasty rhetoric on it too, I might add.  I'm so thankful we're not like that!) and one of the posters was convinced that the PI had some hand in directing the attack against the Rev. G.  Also, Wanda W. (the tip lady who allegedly saw Caylee in the Mcdonald's, I think,) was mentioned.  Probably just gossip, but it was disturbing to think that there was an organized effort to throw people under the bus. And the big $64,000.00 question is who is the RingMaster of this Circus?  I'm not trying to start anything, but this upset me.
(Mods, if this is inappropriate, I apologise.)

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: May 19, 2009, 08:22:16 AM »

Good morning Red,
Love your exit question.  I for one can't wait to see Morgan and Company ..with their fireworks... in court this morning.  It's gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: May 19, 2009, 08:24:54 AM »

Casey Anthony Defense Team Tries to Get Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Lawsuit Defamation Case Thrown out of Court … It was the other Zanny

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/19/casey-anthony-defense-team-tries-to-get-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-lawsuit-defamation-case-thrown-out-of-court-%e2%80%a6-it-was-the-other-zanny/

Attorney Jose Baez has the nerve to say that another attorney is milking this case for free publicity? No way Jose, you might want to take a good look in the mirror and check out your “glass” law office you work in before you start casting such stones.

Exit question: How could a picture of Zanny the Nanny be the one that Casey Anthony is referring to who kidnapped Caylee when the story is a lie? A self portrait might be required.

Perfect!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #738 on: May 19, 2009, 08:26:56 AM »

Gypsy, I'm sorry, that is so evil of me.  I hate it when other people do that!  There is a support J. Grund forum, (and some really nasty rhetoric on it too, I might add.  I'm so thankful we're not like that!) and one of the posters was convinced that the PI had some hand in directing the attack against the Rev. G.  Also, Wanda W. (the tip lady who allegedly saw Caylee in the Mcdonald's, I think,) was mentioned.  Probably just gossip, but it was disturbing to think that there was an organized effort to throw people under the bus. And the big $64,000.00 question is who is the RingMaster of this Circus?  I'm not trying to start anything, but this upset me.
(Mods, if this is inappropriate, I apologise.)

Thank you..and how interesting.

The problem with this case is the key players are so out of the norm in reactions and actions..that it is easy to see them involved in almost anything of an odious nature.  But if that is the case..then I am thinking that is why Dom Casey's depo was stopped and why he has pressed a case against Baez with the bar..and Strickland after hearing the info did the same...anything is possible here..anything.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: May 19, 2009, 08:33:06 AM »

Morning Everyone!!!  Biscuits and Gravy - are you kidding me -its bathing suit time!!! Monkey Devil!

We got to feed the monkeys or they mean. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.