April 26, 2024, 04:51:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198874 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: May 19, 2009, 08:34:05 AM »

Good Morning Red!!

Morning ALL ...

Should be interesting day in court ... wonder if Baez will play to the camera. Never. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: May 19, 2009, 08:35:31 AM »

Good morning Red,
Love your exit question.  I for one can't wait to see Morgan and Company ..with their fireworks... in court this morning.  It's gonna be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: May 19, 2009, 08:37:39 AM »

Good Morning Red. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: May 19, 2009, 08:40:37 AM »

Mornin', everyone!  Thanks for the biscuits and gravy, Trimm, I need a pick me up.  (O/T, but I have good friends in a band called "Rio Neon" and they have a great song called, funnily enough, "Biscuits and Gravy". Check it out.)  I will be popping in and out because I have a ton of errands to run today--I'll try to keep up with the hot news. 
Just as an aside, but I was cheating on you guys with another website, (I'm so ashamed--I'll be saying Hail Marys for a week now,) and their is some info floating around that D. Casey might have been in charge of some dirty tricks re: the Grund family.  Anybody else hear this? Must run--I'm thinking of you all today, doing my own doc dance in the car and wishing I had more rhythm.

I hadn't heard that info...please don't run off without giving us more info.....that is just too good to leave dangling out there.

That is interesting.Think we can catch Monkalicious? 

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #744 on: May 19, 2009, 08:43:18 AM »

JSM, Magic Eyes just adores you.  an angelic monkey  I love the way you post in the third person.  No matter how crazy this case gets me, you can always make me chuckle...thank you for that.  Don't give our beloved Dolce any ideas, she hates the Ants enough now.  If she gets any madder when the twins are born, the Ants better move out of Florida, maybe the USA. 

Hugs, Magic 
  I will just have to perfect my smack talkin'!  Smile

Good morning Mr. Red, I see you up there!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: May 19, 2009, 08:44:06 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19501109/detail.html
Motions Hearing Slated In Anthony Case
Anthony's Lawyers Want Civil Suit Dropped

POSTED: 7:36 am EDT May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 8:31 am EDT May 19, 2009

A motions hearing was scheduled to discuss the civil suit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez.

Casey Anthony's lawyers filed a motion several months ago in hopes of getting the lawsuit dropped by the courts.

The suit was filed after Casey Anthony told investigators in July that a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez abducted her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Soon after Anthony's claims were made public, Gonzalez went on record about how Anthony's story ruined her life.

Gonzalez was interviewed by investigators and cleared of any wrongdoing in the case. Soon after she went public with her story, Gonzalez filed the lawsuit against Anthony.

Gonzalez hired the downtown Orlando law firm of Morgan and Morgan to represent her. Since the suit was filed, several people, including Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, and her brother, Lee Anthony, were questioned under oath. The interviews have been heated at times, but the Anthonys made it clear that the woman who filed the suit is not the woman their daughter was talking about.

After all the interviews in the civil suit, Anthony's lawyers still contend Gonzalez and her lawyers have failed to show how Anthony has damaged the Kissimmee woman's reputation.

Gonzalez's lawyers rebuke the plan to request more punitive damages in the civil suit.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: May 19, 2009, 08:45:01 AM »

I can't wait to read the transcript because it was difficult to figure out what the heck he was complaining about.  It looked like Nancy couldn't either or she would have argued with him for sure.  He made no sense. IMO

I think that any guest or expert that goes on the Nancy Grace show knows what they are in for.  I mean honestly, do they think that they will be the one guest or expert that she is finally nice too? 
She gets her ratings and her fans from how she keeps hitting hard balls out of the park...why are they shocked by this??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: May 19, 2009, 08:49:39 AM »

Casey Anthony Defense Team Tries to Get Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Lawsuit Defamation Case Thrown out of Court … It was the other Zanny

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/19/casey-anthony-defense-team-tries-to-get-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-lawsuit-defamation-case-thrown-out-of-court-%e2%80%a6-it-was-the-other-zanny/

Attorney Jose Baez has the nerve to say that another attorney is milking this case for free publicity? No way Jose, you might want to take a good look in the mirror and check out your “glass” law office you work in before you start casting such stones.

Exit question: How could a picture of Zanny the Nanny be the one that Casey Anthony is referring to who kidnapped Caylee when the story is a lie? A self portrait might be required.

Great exit question.  In legal terms maybe I should file an injunction to "Produce the photo".  (Tevy or Capp help me out am I saying that right?)  We have been waiting since October for a copy of that photo....one would think if this supposed Nanny was a murderess they would want her caught in order to free Casey...then again I did just say "one would think" and obviously that has not happened for Dumbiaz yet.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: May 19, 2009, 08:50:18 AM »

5/18/2009     Deposition     of Cindy Anthony     
5/18/2009    Deposition    part 2 of 2    
5/18/2009    Deposition    George Anthony    

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CivilSelect.aspx?SessionID=6ace5e26-608f-4f63-8d32-09963be91051

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #749 on: May 19, 2009, 08:51:19 AM »

Good Morning Red!!

Morning ALL ...

Should be interesting day in court ... wonder if Baez will play to the camera. Never. 
I won't hold my breath to see otherwise.   

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #750 on: May 19, 2009, 08:56:22 AM »

Casey Anthony Defense Team Tries to Get Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Lawsuit Defamation Case Thrown out of Court … It was the other Zanny

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/19/casey-anthony-defense-team-tries-to-get-zenaida-gonzalez-civil-lawsuit-defamation-case-thrown-out-of-court-%e2%80%a6-it-was-the-other-zanny/

Attorney Jose Baez has the nerve to say that another attorney is milking this case for free publicity? No way Jose, you might want to take a good look in the mirror and check out your “glass” law office you work in before you start casting such stones.

Exit question: How could a picture of Zanny the Nanny be the one that Casey Anthony is referring to who kidnapped Caylee when the story is a lie? A self portrait might be required.

Great exit question.  In legal terms maybe I should file an injunction to "Produce the photo".  (Tevy or Capp help me out am I saying that right?)  We have been waiting since October for a copy of that photo....one would think if this supposed Nanny was a murderess they would want her caught in order to free Casey...then again I did just say "one would think" and obviously that has not happened for Dumbiaz yet.
Dolce, I'm thinking you'd stand better luck asking for a subpena. 
2606. Subpena authority

(a) General authority
In an investigation under this chapter, the attendance and testimony of witnesses, including parties in interest, and the production of any evidence may be compelled by subpena. The subpena authority granted by this section is coextensive with that of a district court of the United States, in civil matters, for the district in which the investigation is conducted.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »

2606. Subpena authority

(a) General authority
In an investigation under this chapter, the attendance and testimony of witnesses, including parties in interest, and the production of any evidence may be compelled by subpena. The subpena authority granted by this section is coextensive with that of a district court of the United States, in civil matters, for the district in which the investigation is conducted.

Thank you Tevye.  Can your please tell me where I can get myself a subpoena to send to Biaz in order to produce the photo?  Is it something I can Google?  TIA  Smile

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #752 on: May 19, 2009, 09:02:56 AM »

2606. Subpena authority

(a) General authority

Thank you Tevye.  Can your please tell me where I can get myself a subpoena to send to Biaz in order to produce the photo?  Is it something I can Google?  TIA  Smile
Here, I'll write it for you. You can just copy/paste:

Dear Bobo,
Show the judge the freekin' photo already! Or go to jail, your choice.
Thanks, ya maroon
Scared Monkeys

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: May 19, 2009, 09:06:32 AM »

Dear Bobo,
Thanks, ya maroon
Scared Monkeys
Now do we give that to Judge Strickland?

3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: May 19, 2009, 09:08:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 
Biscuits and gravy are waiting.Wake up.Coffee too.

Little document dance. 

Biscuits and gravy and coffee.....mmmm.
Trimm, will you adopt a 33 year old?

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: May 19, 2009, 09:12:10 AM »

2606. Subpena authority

(a) General authority

Dear Bobo,
Thanks, ya maroon
Scared Monkeys

Tevye,can we amend that to include water boarding and going for a ride in your blue spinning police box?   Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: May 19, 2009, 09:13:08 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Little document dance. 

Sure.   

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: May 19, 2009, 09:16:04 AM »

Tevye,can we amend that to include water boarding and going for a ride in your blue spinning police box?   Monkey Devil!
I'm on it!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: May 19, 2009, 09:18:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Little document dance. 

Good Morning Monkeys, Red, and our guests.

I'm reading back and almost caught up. Drinking coffee and I want me some buscuits and gravy!!!

I'll dance this morning for docs!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: May 19, 2009, 09:20:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys. 

Little document dance. 

Sure.   
I'll pack my stuff.  Have some biscuits and gravy waiting

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.