April 24, 2024, 02:09:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198681 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2009, 09:04:37 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Miracles do Happen .................

Follow up on Klaas's post within his Cage .. 

an angelic monkey I am so glad he was found!!! JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2009, 09:06:47 PM »

O/T Breaking news on Foxlive - Very hopeful that a 3 year old boy matching the description of Briant Rodriguez may have been found in Mexico

I am still very worried about Briant Rodriguez. It is not for sure yet that it is him yet. Mexico seems not to be very co-operative either.  What concerns me is the body of the child found in Albuquerque N.M. buried on a playground. The parents or guardians haven't come forward. Regardless, it is yet another dead and probably murdered child.

http://www.abqjournal.com/abqnews/abqnewseeker-mainmenu-39/12515-apd-continues-to-investigate-death-of-child.html

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »

an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Miracles do Happen .................

Follow up on Klaas's post within his Cage .. 

Thank God!!!! The news came through as I was writing my last post.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2009, 09:09:11 PM »

I was wanting to add a vid for Mindful thinking of what Casey should have learned.
Youtube though has conveniently banned part One of Scared Straight due to Music infringement. Isn't that special.
I know my parents even as protective as they were " Made Me" watch the documentary " Scared Straight" I was 12 or so ... and I will never forget that documentary. At 12 I was no where near to be a Teen to be put into a scared straight program .. I barely spoke let alone did anything wrong. Yet watching the documentary did instill within me if you do choose the wrong paths in life - the outcome could be THIS.

Casey's worst fear would be that she could no longer Use Cindy's Credit Cards .....

Deenie, I was made to watch Scared Straight too. My God, it's been so many years and I can still see those inmates talking to the teens. Scared the crap out of me! 
Hi My Boo
Yes it was One of the Most Scariest NON Hollywood TV broadcasts that I have ever watched. And will never forget. My Dad was the One who wanted me and my Bro to See it most. He did out of Love not to scare the crap out of us -and I am thankful that he did make us watch it.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2009, 09:17:26 PM »

Sorry I left you to do laundry JSM. I had come inside because a big rainstorm came up. It only lasted a little while, so we went back out  to clean up the dirt off the pavers. My son grilled steak on the grill, along with grilled vegies and baked potato. We've lit the new tiki torches and are going out in a bit to look at the stars. It is perfectly clear tonight.

I don't think if Casey got the needle that it would be anything near the suffering that Caylee went through. I hope Caylee went peacefully, God knows I do. But seeing that Casey left Caylee out where she did, and left her so long, I really don't believe Caylee's death was done in humane manner. What's more, I think Caylee came close to death many times before she actually died. I don't think there was any careful calculations for whatever she was given. And I think she saw the evil, mean face of Casey's many times before she died. Such terrible thoughts to have on such a wonderful day as today was for us. Such a good day has made me somewhat introspective and wishing Caylee could have spent it with us. JMO

We have not forgotten you Caylee, nor will we.   an angelic monkey
It's okay, Fanny JSM just was bored so did laundry. I don't know if you read my reply to you earlier about their yard, clean house etc. If not, no biggie. It's been raining here and it is cold so I am tired and grumpy to say the least.

JSM is going to watch old movies on PBS, some stupid cowboy movie. Magnificent 7 or something like that. It's in color. JSM likes black and white old movies. Have a good night monkeys. I will check back in later. JSM

Yes, JSM. I did read your reply to my post. That could very well might be what happened. I think the tension in the household had been racheted up for a long time. Something had to blow between Casey and Cindy. Poor Caylee was just caught in the middle.   

I hope you enjoy your movie tonight. I know how you love you some cowboys. Don't feed Josef too much popcorn! 

O/T Did you ever find out your Italian neighbor lady??

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2009, 09:20:48 PM »

For Briant and His Family ..and All the Parents who are struggling with their own children in their Lives ..Missing or NOT missing. We do struggle as parents full circle yes we do.
For those of us who struggle being Parents sometimes we have to remove ourselves from the situation and just find Peace .. that our kids are not " Slore. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUSY1ydMpi8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nUSY1ydMpi8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2009, 09:25:44 PM »

See now, it's different for this generation and that's quite scary in itself. Where as we were taught to respect the law, watch scared straight, our parents spanked us and gave us a stern talking when we did something bad and washed our mouths out with soap when we swore. The line was clearly drawn and if we chose to cross it, we paid the price. It's called morals.

Now children are talking back, calling the police when parents try to discipline them. Remember the article of the teenage girl who called police when daddy took her cell phone away? Yep, he went to jail. Children are screaming at their parents as if they were peers and people are taking it!! Why? B/c they don't want to loose the love of the child. They really have no idea how to raise a child and it's worse with fine examples like Casey Anthony out there. She disrepected her parents, she stole from them, she took their credit cards and spent as much money that it could have paid off my house!! George's comments were perfect example of this. "Your in charge honey" "We work for you!" This girl killed her daughter and he just as much patted her on the back and said "Job well done, don't hate me!"

When my Mom asked me a question, I gave a straight answer, even if it meant getting a spanking in the process. There was no bargaining with her. I respected her and she taught me well. I don't lie, I get all clamy and worry when I attempt to. It just doesn't sit well with me and I'm sure it was the way I was brought up.

Casey is a product of her upbringing. She's had her parents by the tail since she was little and she knew it. She would do wrong and watch Mommy and Daddy scramble to clean up her mess before the neighbors noticed. GA and CA made her what she is today, a cold blooded killer. They shouldn't act shocked, they knew this was coming. Just didn't expect it would be their granddaughter who paid the price. Was probably thinking it would be someone else's kid. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2009, 09:25:56 PM »

OT~ Briant Rodriguez reunited with his mother:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6427361.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:12 PM »

OT~ Briant Rodriguez reunited with his mother:

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6427361.html

Wow great news. I am so happy and thankful that he was found safe. Thank you Lord.

Boo I was raised that way too. Now parents let the kids be the parents . My daughter is 7 yrs older than her brother and when he became a teenager, she told him, just tell Moma the truth, cause she is going to find it out anyway. I don't remember but one or two spankings in my life, My dad could make me feel like a snake just talking to me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2009, 09:34:15 PM »

Sorry I left you to do laundry JSM. I had come inside because a big rainstorm came up. It only lasted a little while, so we went back out  to clean up the dirt off the pavers. My son grilled steak on the grill, along with grilled vegies and baked potato. We've lit the new tiki torches and are going out in a bit to look at the stars. It is perfectly clear tonight.

I don't think if Casey got the needle that it would be anything near the suffering that Caylee went through. I hope Caylee went peacefully, God knows I do. But seeing that Casey left Caylee out where she did, and left her so long, I really don't believe Caylee's death was done in humane manner. What's more, I think Caylee came close to death many times before she actually died. I don't think there was any careful calculations for whatever she was given. And I think she saw the evil, mean face of Casey's many times before she died. Such terrible thoughts to have on such a wonderful day as today was for us. Such a good day has made me somewhat introspective and wishing Caylee could have spent it with us. JMO

We have not forgotten you Caylee, nor will we.   an angelic monkey
It's okay, Fanny JSM just was bored so did laundry. I don't know if you read my reply to you earlier about their yard, clean house etc. If not, no biggie. It's been raining here and it is cold so I am tired and grumpy to say the least.

JSM is going to watch old movies on PBS, some stupid cowboy movie. Magnificent 7 or something like that. It's in color. JSM likes black and white old movies. Have a good night monkeys. I will check back in later. JSM

Yes, JSM. I did read your reply to my post. That could very well might be what happened. I think the tension in the household had been racheted up for a long time. Something had to blow between Casey and Cindy. Poor Caylee was just caught in the middle.   

I hope you enjoy your movie tonight. I know how you love you some cowboys. Don't feed Josef too much popcorn! 

O/T Did you ever find out your Italian neighbor lady??
Thanks for reading my post. I just didn't know if it was posted. I was having trouble with my computer. I think poor Caylee was torn apart three ways, one by KC as a trophy, one by Cindy not as a grandaughter, but more of "look what KC did to me now! " and for George as a grandaughter as much as Caylee could be with the two evil women in his life running the show. Not trying to take up for George, but I think he is the ONLY one in that family that loved that baby truly and unconditionally. George was probably shocked at being a grandpa, but of all of them, I think he loved Caylee as a human being not as a PRIZE or POSSESSION. JMO JSM

No I don't know what happened with my neighbor last night. I haven't seen her or her husband. I hope she/he or the baby is okay. Thanks for asking. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2009, 09:35:31 PM »

Forgot my manners...Good Evening Monkeys and Guest!!!!!!!!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2009, 09:37:49 PM »

See now, it's different for this generation and that's quite scary in itself. Where as we were taught to respect the law, watch scared straight, our parents spanked us and gave us a stern talking when we did something bad and washed our mouths out with soap when we swore. The line was clearly drawn and if we chose to cross it, we paid the price. It's called morals.

Now children are talking back, calling the police when parents try to discipline them. Remember the article of the teenage girl who called police when daddy took her cell phone away? Yep, he went to jail. Children are screaming at their parents as if they were peers and people are taking it!! Why? B/c they don't want to loose the love of the child. They really have no idea how to raise a child and it's worse with fine examples like Casey Anthony out there. She disrepected her parents, she stole from them, she took their credit cards and spent as much money that it could have paid off my house!! George's comments were perfect example of this. "Your in charge honey" "We work for you!" This girl killed her daughter and he just as much patted her on the back and said "Job well done, don't hate me!"

When my Mom asked me a question, I gave a straight answer, even if it meant getting a spanking in the process. There was no bargaining with her. I respected her and she taught me well. I don't lie, I get all clamy and worry when I attempt to. It just doesn't sit well with me and I'm sure it was the way I was brought up.

Casey is a product of her upbringing. She's had her parents by the tail since she was little and she knew it. She would do wrong and watch Mommy and Daddy scramble to clean up her mess before the neighbors noticed. GA and CA made her what she is today, a cold blooded killer. They shouldn't act shocked, they knew this was coming. Just didn't expect it would be their granddaughter who paid the price. Was probably thinking it would be someone else's kid. 
JSM tried lying once or twice, got the look. Still tried it when I was older and they always knew I was lying. JSM was a bad bad bad young adult. JSM feels so sorry for her parents at the time. Prayers were answered as I hope I turned out to be a better person than I was in my early 20's. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2009, 09:41:17 PM »

For Briant and His Family ..and All the Parents who are struggling with their own children in their Lives ..Missing or NOT missing. We do struggle as parents full circle yes we do.
For those of us who struggle being Parents sometimes we have to remove ourselves from the situation and just find Peace .. that our kids are not " Slore. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nUSY1ydMpi8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nUSY1ydMpi8&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x234900&amp;color2=0x4e9e00&amp;border=1</a>

Thank you Deenie. It is hard to be a parent and a grandparent. Yes, and sometimes we do have to remove ourselves from the situation. It does not stop us from loving them.   an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2009, 09:46:39 PM »

YES Boo that was how I was Raised too - all My Parent to do was use a Tone in their voice and it was enough for me to quiver in my shoes... I Feared them literally when they used just a tone in their voice. When I was little My Mother used a Paddle Ball set from the Dime store - she cut off the elastic string and Ball and would raise the paddle and WE would RUN.
Not for being a Brat You Can't catch me .. But we Ran for our Lives ..

The entire transcend of Everyone is Equal in School - no Matter if you participate or not as long as your in the Group are your a Winner - Sold out our Kids. NO Scores in Sports.
If you get a decent grade on a report the entire Class gets Pizza - WHO made this UP?
I don't think it was parents? I don't know. I recall going to my Daughters 6th grade " Parent's night" and the teacher was older than Mr. Dress UP and she said .. Nothing about her " Curriculum"  She did say that she needed Tennis Balls for the desks and chairs (feet) to keep them from making a noise she would not allow in her class. She did talk about her students "making out" in the hallway after the bell rang and that she would not give them 2 warnings .. She as well said if your Child is going to miss 5-9 days due to family vacation and or if your not able to get your child to school - I wish for you to contact me so I can send your child's Homework to some one that is able to pick it up in the main office.
It kept all of me from not falling out of my chair and gasping out loud and I never turned my head but gazed for other parents " facial expressions" they are were smiling ..and I thought AM I on another Planet .. This is 6th grade and Public school.
That was when my daughter was in 6th grade and she is now a Senior in High School with a grade point ave of ... I Dont CARE.  Wonder Why ? Not only is School a Parental issue but the Teacher's as well.  Teacher's are not what the used to be in my Book - It's not the Teacher its what they promote - Just breath and blink so I can pass you.

Kinda like Cindy describing Casey and Motherhood

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2009, 09:48:11 PM »

Your Welcome Fanny - I love that Song truly it is one of my faves.

How is your Neck ? Did you get frozen Pea's ...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2009, 09:51:14 PM »

JSM tried lying once or twice, got the look. Still tried it when I was older and they always knew I was lying. JSM was a bad bad bad young adult. JSM feels so sorry for her parents at the time. Prayers were answered as I hope I turned out to be a better person than I was in my early 20's. 

JSM, I am giving you "the look" now!! You have turned out to be a wonderful caring person, regardless what you did in your 20's....I know your parents are proud of you and love you very much.... We have all done things in our lives that worried our parents. Actually my actions came a little later than yours....My mama still loved me unconditionally though, even though she stayed up plenty of nights smoking one cigarette after another. My daddy was gone by that time, but he would have been doing the same....I never stole a cent from either of them like Casey. I would have never thought about it. I sure didn't kill my own child. I did alway have consequences for what I did, and that was the difference for Casey. JMO

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2009, 09:59:21 PM »

Yes I did, and it worked! My son gave ME "the look" when I sent him out to the freezer in the garage to get them. I did it the next night too, and now I am pain free. Well, my neck is pain free. There are too many sore places on my body from gardening to pack myself with frozen peas. I would probably die of hypothermia. 

I wonder if Casey is nice and cozy tonight?? She may be staring at her black artificial flowers.....

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2009, 10:02:18 PM »

Yes I did, and it worked! My son gave ME "the look" when I sent him out to the freezer in the garage to get them. I did it the next night too, and now I am pain free. Well, my neck is pain free. There are too many sore places on my body from gardening to pack myself with frozen peas. I would probably die of hypothermia. 

I wonder if Casey is nice and cozy tonight?? She may be staring at her black artificial flowers.....
O Good Old Peas .. Yay .. I am glad they helped your pain.
I have to say that I don't believe " even as much as I hate Slore" I don't believe one word out of the so called Inmate's mouth ..about Slore behind bars ..

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2009, 10:04:32 PM »

JSM for You cuz I think your all that - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRkovnss7sg

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2009, 10:05:26 PM »

O Good Old Peas .. Yay .. I am glad they helped your pain.
I have to say that I don't believe " even as much as I hate Slore" I don't believe one word out of the so called Inmate's mouth ..about Slore behind bars ..

I haven't made up my mind whether it is true or not. If it was true, I hope they put duct tape over her mouth. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.