May 23, 2024, 03:22:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 202157 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #240 on: May 17, 2009, 07:11:22 PM »

Just got back from the store, thought I'd see pics of the vigil already 

I was just looking to see what time it is. It is at 7PM. I noticed there was going to be events in Leesburg and Lake Mary. I wonder which one the Anthony's & Joy will be making their appearance attending tonight? You don't suppose they are going to let Spindy sing, do you? 
She is just itching to sing you could see that at the memorial, I can't believe that I didn't know she wrote the lyrics to Caylee's Song, until I heard it on LKL 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: May 17, 2009, 07:17:20 PM »

I was questioning myself the last few days exactly why I was so drawn to this child and what I came up with is probably what everyone else here has concluded.

She was cute kid...but, as CatGram said...so are all of the little toddlers out there (not to mention how adorable my own GC are).  No, to me it was because nobody stood up and shouted outrage that her life was stolen from her.  No tears, no anger, no demanding justice...nothing from ANYBODY that was SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER ...and then the stories about the money the GP's and her defense were making off of her.  Then my outrage, my tears, my determination and my demanding justice rose up and will stay till there is JUSTICE for her.  And I am so grateful that we are together with this mission.  

Perhaps ShroomHead and PoopyFace will one day 'get it'...and know what 'unconditional' love really is and isn't.  Unconditional love means that you have enough love to make your child accountable for their actions...teach them to tell the truth....be compassionate...loving....and a giver instead of a taker.  None of which the is in the A's vocabulary.

Very well said Bluesy.I agree.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: May 17, 2009, 07:18:38 PM »

Speaking of Zeneida & Cindy, too bad Zeneida couldnt overcome her shock with Cindy's rudeness & deplorable behavior during the deposition.   When Cindy said "sorry,  you're cute but you're not a 10" I would have lost it on her sorry @$$, or at least quipped back that she was a gum chewing swine with an ugliness befitting her ugly soul.    Can you guys just hear a "O no you didn't!"  I am still flabbergasted on how proud Cindy was of being that snarky & callous...what made it worse was it was so rehearsed.   Cindy may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but she sure did create the perfect atmosphere for it to manifest into a diabolic outcome.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: May 17, 2009, 07:19:46 PM »

I e-mail pretty regularly with Hal. I will send an e-mail and see what he's got to say.

I think Zaneida deserves something from the Anthonys too. Besides smearing her name, she had to endure hours of sitting there and listening to their awful depos with Spindy and George making faces at her. I'm sure that was almost as bad as seeing all the bad publicity about her. I'm sure it was all she could do to keep from leaping out of her chair and bopping Spindy in her gum smacking mouth.  Monkey Devil!

Thanks Fanny Mae...he would know I am sure.  

M&M need to remind people & the judge about ZG's children having to endure badgering at school.  ZG said in one of her interviews that the kids at school were yelling at her kids...'tell you mama to give that little girl back' and 'your mama's a kidnapper (or something like that).  That must have been awful for them.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: May 17, 2009, 07:19:47 PM »

I was questioning myself the last few days exactly why I was so drawn to this child and what I came up with is probably what everyone else here has concluded.

She was cute kid...but, as CatGram said...so are all of the little toddlers out there (not to mention how adorable my own GC are).  No, to me it was because nobody stood up and shouted outrage that her life was stolen from her.  No tears, no anger, no demanding justice...nothing from ANYBODY that was SUPPOSED TO LOVE HER ...and then the stories about the money the GP's and her defense were making off of her.  Then my outrage, my tears, my determination and my demanding justice rose up and will stay till there is JUSTICE for her.  And I am so grateful that we are together with this mission.  

Perhaps ShroomHead and PoopyFace will one day 'get it'...and know what 'unconditional' love really is and isn't.  Unconditional love means that you have enough love to make your child accountable for their actions...teach them to tell the truth....be compassionate...loving....and a giver instead of a taker.  None of which the is in the A's vocabulary.

Very well said Bluesy.I agree.

Ditto Capp 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: May 17, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »

Speaking of Zeneida & Cindy, too bad Zeneida couldnt overcome her shock with Cindy's rudeness & deplorable behavior during the deposition.   When Cindy said "sorry,  you're cute but you're not a 10" I would have lost it on her sorry @$$, or at least quipped back that she was a gum chewing swine with an ugliness befitting her ugly soul.    Can you guys just hear a "O no you didn't!"  I am still flabbergasted on how proud Cindy was of being that snarky & callous...what made it worse was it was so rehearsed.   Cindy may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but she sure did create the perfect atmosphere for it to manifest into a diabolic outcome.

I'm with you Capp.I would of been smackdown 2009.  Monkey Devil! Cindy still wouldn't be chewing gum...... you know with the wires in her jaws and all. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: May 17, 2009, 07:25:50 PM »

Just got back from the store, thought I'd see pics of the vigil already 

I was just looking to see what time it is. It is at 7PM. I noticed there was going to be events in Leesburg and Lake Mary. I wonder which one the Anthony's & Joy will be making their appearance attending tonight? You don't suppose they are going to let Spindy sing, do you? 
She is just itching to sing you could see that at the memorial, I can't believe that I didn't know she wrote the lyrics to Caylee's Song, until I heard it on LKL 

She really does think she is a celebrity doesn't she? 

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: May 17, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »

I'm with you Capp.I would of been smackdown 2009.  Monkey Devil! Cindy still wouldn't be chewing gum...... you know with the wires in her jaws and all. 

I hear that...she'd be dialing 1-800-dentist

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: May 17, 2009, 07:30:24 PM »

I e-mail pretty regularly with Hal. I will send an e-mail and see what he's got to say.

I think Zaneida deserves something from the Anthonys too. Besides smearing her name, she had to endure hours of sitting there and listening to their awful depos with Spindy and George making faces at her. I'm sure that was almost as bad as seeing all the bad publicity about her. I'm sure it was all she could do to keep from leaping out of her chair and bopping Spindy in her gum smacking mouth.  Monkey Devil!

Thanks Fanny Mae...he would know I am sure.  

M&M need to remind people & the judge about ZG's children having to endure badgering at school.  ZG said in one of her interviews that the kids at school were yelling at her kids...'tell you mama to give that little girl back' and 'your mama's a kidnapper (or something like that).  That must have been awful for them.

Poor kids. Growing up is hard enough. 

ZG had one of her sons with her for the depos. I don't know if they allowed him to sit with his mom or not. I hope he was able to sit with her and hold her hand, although I am sure that for him it would have been hard for him to hear. He looked like a pretty good size young man too and proud of his mom. Those kids deserve something too. This couldn't have been easy for any of them. It is amazing how far Casey's venom has spread, and how willing the Anthonys are to assist her. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: May 17, 2009, 07:35:52 PM »

OK monkeys I must get ready for the Survivor finale & some yummie fried chicken for din...I'll probably check in on the late side.   Have a fabulous & relaxing evening, hopefully this week we will get the long awaited document release...I'll start the week of with a "doc dump" dance as I head out

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: May 17, 2009, 07:40:34 PM »

'Nite Capp.
I'm going to chill out too. After having the grandson for 3 days,I played out,snacked out,and glad I got him.  an angelic monkey

Justice For Caylee   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: May 17, 2009, 07:40:47 PM »

OK monkeys I must get ready for the Survivor finale & some yummie fried chicken for din...I'll probably check in on the late side.   Have a fabulous & relaxing evening, hopefully this week we will get the long awaited document release...I'll start the week of with a "doc dump" dance as I head out

Very cool, Capp!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: May 17, 2009, 07:41:02 PM »

You have a relaxing evening as well 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: May 17, 2009, 07:41:48 PM »

Ditto.

And don't forget the part about Sindy saying that if ZG wouldn't have gone on TV for an interview...this would have all blown over for her.  Well, by that time ZG had lost her job, was living in Motel-fricken-6 with her kids ..and was trying to 'clear' her name in the media...where it all started.  What else was she to do at that point?  How helpless & hopeless she must have felt by then.

It was probably for the best that ZG didn't smack Sindy though...let M&M do it to her where it hurts...her pocketbook.  And it sure did expose the A's for everyone to get to see the side that we knew was there all along.  

Wonder if Sindy saw our comparison of her and the Grinch and that is why she stopped wearing green?  I sure hope so...makes my tummy flutter like butterflys with that thought.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: May 17, 2009, 07:42:08 PM »

'Nite Capp.
I'm going to chill out too. After having the grandson for 3 days,I played out,snacked out,and glad I got him.  an angelic monkey

Justice For Caylee   an angelic monkey
I'm sure you are tired, I know I would be also, have a nice evening 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: May 17, 2009, 07:49:27 PM »

Ditto.

And don't forget the part about Sindy saying that if ZG wouldn't have gone on TV for an interview...this would have all blown over for her.  Well, by that time ZG had lost her job, was living in Motel-fricken-6 with her kids ..and was trying to 'clear' her name in the media...where it all started.  What else was she to do at that point?  How helpless & hopeless she must have felt by then.

It was probably for the best that ZG didn't smack Sindy though...let M&M do it to her where it hurts...her pocketbook.  And it sure did expose the A's for everyone to get to see the side that we knew was there all along.  

Wonder if Sindy saw our comparison of her and the Grinch and that is why she stopped wearing green?  I sure hope so...makes my tummy flutter like butterflys with that thought.

You know I could absolutely not pass up a chance for a re-run!!!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: May 17, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »

Nite Cappy and Trimm!

BBL, going to eat dinner. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: May 17, 2009, 07:53:31 PM »

Thanks so much Fanny Mae....I love it and I hope she sees it every day.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #258 on: May 17, 2009, 07:57:04 PM »

Nite monkeys. JSM is going away from the cage today. I need a rest.  I have nothing to add tonight so I am going to watch tv and go to bed. Please if you find it i your heart, pray for me. Thanks to all. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:56 PM »

Nite monkeys. JSM is going away from the cage today. I need a rest.  I have nothing to add tonight so I am going to watch tv and go to bed. Please if you find it i your heart, pray for me. Thanks to all. JSM
Of course I will and try to have a good evening. an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.