April 30, 2024, 02:03:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 199068 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1600 on: May 20, 2009, 08:38:26 AM »

Oh Good Lord, I just got off the phone with my mom. This is the same woman that thought I needed Monkey intervention while I was on vacation with her and my sister.

She has been looking at the Monkeys. She just told me she had an argument with my brother. She said there was a dog that looks just like Josef wearing a flag or something. My brother said no Josef is in polka kroj.

My mom  thought No Rose's Zoe was Josef. JSM is now gonna behave herself now that I know my mom is lurking.  Monkey Devil!

She was cracking up at all spindy/kc/georgie pictures.

Klaas can I change my name and get a new avitar? I don't want my mama to know I have a foul mouth when it comes to the Anthonys.  an angelic monkey TIA JSM

Just had to post that, now I am going to bed.
    You better behave yourself

I was just thinking of all the things YOU have said. JSM really may be in trouble with her Mom!
Shut up Fanny, I always talk nice about my mommy!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: May 20, 2009, 08:39:38 AM »

JSM, you can start putting money in my account and I won't blab to your Mom and Brother what you said!  Monkey Devil!   
  Monkey Devil!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: May 20, 2009, 08:44:37 AM »

O/T they arrested Chris Coleman for the murder of his wife and 2 sons......I just don't understand what makes people tick.  Sad. 

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=40

Good Morning Monks..old and new.  I was going to post this this morning and see mission beat me to it.  So glad they finally arrested this creep.  He reminds me of Scott Peterson.   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1603 on: May 20, 2009, 08:45:57 AM »

JSM - that is so funny about your mom and No Rose's dog.   It cracked me up.       Those two dogs do look like twins. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: May 20, 2009, 08:46:42 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19500744/detail.html

Civil Case Against Anthony Can Proceed
Woman With Same Name As Nanny Seeks $15,000

POSTED: Tuesday, May 19, 2009
UPDATED: 9:44 pm EDT May 19, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- A judge ruled on Tuesday that Zenaida Gonzalez can still sue Casey AnthonyAnthony's attorney went to court to get the civil suit thrown out, but Gonzalez's attorney, Keith Mitnik, filed an amendment to the suit that included additional allegations against Anthony.

The new information in the suit included additional evidence that Anthony additionally tried to harm Gonzalez's reputation.

Mitnik claimed that Gonzalez remained unemployed for months due to Anthony's claim that a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The revised lawsuit also includes a request for additional punitive damages from Anthony.

"This is about punishment. It's about accountability for what you did. About retribution for what you did," Mitnik said.

Continued at link posted above.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: May 20, 2009, 08:46:58 AM »

O/T they arrested Chris Coleman for the murder of his wife and 2 sons......I just don't understand what makes people tick.  Sad. 

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=175779&catid=40

Good Morning Monks..old and new.  I was going to post this this morning and see mission beat me to it.  So glad they finally arrested this creep.  He reminds me of Scott Peterson.   

He makes me sick, too.     They just posted arrest photos on that same site.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1606 on: May 20, 2009, 08:48:03 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

Arrests were made last night of a man and a woman known to the family.
No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

Please pray that Tori will be found safe.

Will do.   Thanks Can.

Sassy CP24 news channel just reported they are searching for Tori's body with the assistance of the woman they arrested last night.
Tori was abducted for sexual purposes.

R.I.P little one. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: May 20, 2009, 08:48:35 AM »

O/T

Breaking news for anyone following the Tori Stafford (8 year old girl abducted 6 weeks ago from Woodstock Ontario)

No news on Tori's whereabouts or wellbeing.  Blatchford of Globe and mail just reported the police are giving a press conf. later today and that they are combing an area about an out out of Woodstock.

thanks can....I too hope this child is found alive and will be praying for that.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: May 20, 2009, 08:50:39 AM »

O/T

Will do.   Thanks Can.

Sassy CP24 news channel just reported they are searching for Tori's body with the assistance of the woman they arrested last night.

R.I.P little one. 

Oh no....   That is so sad.   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: May 20, 2009, 08:51:16 AM »

JSM - that is so funny about your mom and No Rose's dog.   It cracked me up.       Those two dogs do look like twins. 
I do get confused some times. Now Josef is dressed in his polka outfit, I don't get as confused. 

Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #1610 on: May 20, 2009, 08:56:24 AM »

O/T

Thanks for posting that, I have been watching this case as she only lived 30 minutes for me, we have been praying for her safe return and I have my fingers crossed that she still comes home alive.. 

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: May 20, 2009, 08:57:33 AM »

Sassy,how could we have heard LP say this?Nancy Grace never lets him finish a sentence.   Monkey Devil!

she gets worse and worse.....she LOST me when she talked to Tim Miller like she did .I saw an interview yesterday with  Christine Buck from KPLRTV where she asked McGraw what happened...it was interesting background to the episode...

http://digg.com/d1rcaw

BTW he is no slouch   

McGraw Milhaven, KTRS Radio
    Saint Louis, Missouri
    He can be heard daily 6am - 10am on KTRS Radio, Home of the St Louis Cardinals. Talkers Magazine continues to name him one of the country's best talk show hosts, and the Missouri Senate has honored him for his exceptional amounts of time and energy bettering the lives of Missouri citizens. In 2006, The Riverfront Times named Milhaven the best AM personality in St Louis. In 2007, Alive Magazine called Milhaven's radio show, "the best". He graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Class of 1990, majored in History and Political Science, while earning three varsity letters in baseball.

Rest in Peace Caylee

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1612 on: May 20, 2009, 08:58:46 AM »

Vrooommm, Vrooommm, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!     

Do No Evil 
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: May 20, 2009, 09:01:19 AM »

O/T

Thanks for posting that, I have been watching this case as she only lived 30 minutes for me, we have been praying for her safe return and I have my fingers crossed that she still comes home alive.. 
Protect the little babies......See missing persons forum -
Sadly they are searching for little Tori's body.  She was abducted for sexual purposes.  Perp was trolling for A child.  Reporter Sue Scambati likened this to the Karla Homolka/Paul Bernardo abductions.

Poor babies who are subject to these evil perverts. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1614 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:17 AM »

O/T

Will do.   Thanks Can.

R.I.P little one. 

I am so sorry to read this......what in the hell is wrong with people anymore.....we are supposed to PROTECT God's children!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1615 on: May 20, 2009, 09:02:57 AM »

I am on it with the NG writing.  Also want her to point out Cindy's major wardrobe dis-function.  The faux Target bag that did not go with anything she was wearing, yes it was all black "pleather" but no!  That jacket that is not made to go with a "flowing" skirt......oh God I can not think about this anymore I may barf.  Cindy really, if you are going to be in the public eye as much as you possibly can throw yourself into it, get a stylist!  After all you can afford it with all of our donations.

Dolce, Dolce. Spindy is so put together and is so classy!

Sorry, but the words "classy" and "Cindy" do not belong in the same sentence let alone the same paragraph.  That woman oozes nastiness.......yuck!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1616 on: May 20, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »

Monkey Devil!  I want to see Cindy pull one of these with the Judge on Thursday!   Monkey Devil!

Oh gross!!!!!!!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1617 on: May 20, 2009, 09:04:36 AM »

O/T

Will do.   Thanks Can.

R.I.P little one. 

Thanks for the update Can. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1618 on: May 20, 2009, 09:05:07 AM »

O/T

Will do.   Thanks Can.

R.I.P little one.

I am so sorry to read this......what in the hell is wrong with people anymore.....we are supposed to PROTECT God's children!!

Sunny, I could not say aloud what I think should happen to these sexual predators. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: May 20, 2009, 09:08:12 AM »

Because I have a sick obsession of collecting gnomes for my yard  I will not be able to look at my gnomes again in the same way 
You're welcome!     If I had a yard full of gnomes I would be scared to walk outside...those things move!!!! 
I want to go to the courthouse Thursday prior to the trial and put a little "Roaming Gnome" on the defense's table for Kasen........do you all think anyone would mind??  I can look innocent!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.