April 30, 2024, 11:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 199118 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1680 on: May 20, 2009, 11:02:50 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

That is a precious picture. But I have a question. Do Potato Heads come in large groups now? When my kids and grandkids were playing with them, they came in singles. Why I am asking is I was just wondering if this is indicative of multiples of everything that we saw in Caylee's room. So many of everything just struck me as obsessive. JMO

Fanny ..I thought the same thing..were they trying to make up for the dysfunction they knew was her life with them by obsessively buying her things..rather then putting her well being front and center each day?

Can't you just picture yourself sitting at that table and having breakfast with the scamthonys?

CC...If I had breakfast with the A's ..Spindy would end up with half a grapefruit in her face..and scrambled eggs down her shirt.
Well, maybe that would fill our her bra.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1681 on: May 20, 2009, 11:05:16 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthonys have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea  , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

IMO the damage has already been done...nothing the scamathonys could do now would ever make amends for everything they have done!  Nothing!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1682 on: May 20, 2009, 11:06:10 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthony's have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

That maybe why they asked for immunity..but I was never clear on if they got immunity or even needed it?  If they are going to be called by the state as witnesses..so they automatically get immunity..I just can't see the State doing that ..I think they already have enough evidence against all the A's that the State doesn't give a damn what they say now.

As far as the A's throwing her under the bus..everytime Spindy opens her mouth she makes the case look worse for KC ..and all the A's.  I just don't see Spindy coming clean now..she's in too deep.

But that is just my thoughts..and I have been wrong many times before........
I am wondering how she is going to manouver this one tomorrow.  I mean its not like she can backtrack without giving away the pot and she certainly can not move forward without damning Casey.  She is wedged between a rock and a hard place for sure.....but she is Cindy which means that she is going to be slicked in butter in order to squeeze out, just can not figure out how she will.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1683 on: May 20, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthonys have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea  , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

Yeah, I know. But there have been many points that I could never imagine this going on any further and then they just went to a new level! Who would believe back in July how long and drawn out this would become and what a stewing mess it would be.   

I do think we saw the winds of change yesterday. Things have been going downhill for the Anthony's since the Early Show and all the cancellations of appearances there have been. LKL was virtually a flop, and all they have had lately is bad publicity and news. Even Joy is keeping a low profile. We still need to be diligent though. Plug one hole and they spew out another.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1684 on: May 20, 2009, 11:10:49 AM »

I do not give Conway much more time as the Anthony's representation, I feel he will be giving up and quitting here very soon.  He looked defeated yesterday, as well he should, he was banking on the Judge throwing out this lawsuit as there are no other ways out for the Anthony's at this point, they are beyond his or any other attorneys help, and if he is not carefull he might find that his floating water wings he thought he was floating with has a leak.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: May 20, 2009, 11:13:14 AM »

Now am I in trouble with your mom, JSM?  Monkey Devil!
No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!
Thanks, and you always behave JSM, is she going to become a monkey?
Thanks No Rose. I don't know if she is or not. She said she just likes to look at the funny pictures, so hopefully she will just lurk.  I just thought it was funny how she said I do nothing but play with those monkeys, now she was reading here.  Monkey Devil!

Wait till she learns how to read you post history. Just sayin'. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1686 on: May 20, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »

Yeah, I know. But there have been many points that I could never imagine this going on any further and then they just went to a new level! Who would believe back in July how long and drawn out this would become and what a stewing mess it would be.   

I do think we saw the winds of change yesterday. Things have been going downhill for the Anthony's since the Early Show and all the cancellations of appearances there have been. LKL was virtually a flop, and all they have had lately is bad publicity and news. Even Joy is keeping a low profile. We still need to be diligent though. Plug one hole and they spew out another.   
I agree Fanny.  Just because things seem to be headed in a better direction, we should not be so quick to allow our guard to go down against these fools.  We have a long road ahead of us for justice, this is just a very small battle in the entire sceme of things.  Many victories are won in the small battles though, so we need to keep on and keep moving forward for Caylee.
After their episode on the LKL show, not sure many want to touch them as guests at this point.  That is what we need to keep doing.  Just because they are not on the show does not mean we need to stop posting what they have done all over the place. 
Us sad bloggers made a big splash that Cindy was not prepared for......lets keep that up. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1687 on: May 20, 2009, 11:16:45 AM »

I do not give Conway much more time as the Anthony's representation, I feel he will be giving up and quitting here very soon.  He looked defeated yesterday, as well he should, he was banking on the Judge throwing out this lawsuit as there are no other ways out for the Anthony's at this point, they are beyond his or any other attorneys help, and if he is not carefull he might find that his floating water wings he thought he was floating with has a leak.
I agree, I can't imagine him going on much longer with the Anthonys as clients. I also just can't see how much more spinning and lying can be done with the Anthonys either.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1688 on: May 20, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

The crazy train that the Anthony's have been riding, has to come to a halt eventually. So I was thinking, which is never a good idea , what if Cindy and George would come clean with everything. If they threw Casey under the bus, and would sit down and tell everything they know truthfully. What would you think about that, little to late, or you would be somewhat okay with the fact that they are now being honest about everything? I just can't imagine this charade going on much longer. 

That maybe why they asked for immunity..but I was never clear on if they got immunity or even needed it?  If they are going to be called by the state as witnesses..so they automatically get immunity..I just can't see the State doing that ..I think they already have enough evidence against all the A's that the State doesn't give a damn what they say now.

As far as the A's throwing her under the bus..everytime Spindy opens her mouth she makes the case look worse for KC ..and all the A's.  I just don't see Spindy coming clean now..she's in too deep.

But that is just my thoughts..and I have been wrong many times before........
I am wondering how she is going to manouver this one tomorrow.  I mean its not like she can backtrack without giving away the pot and she certainly can not move forward without damning Casey.  She is wedged between a rock and a hard place for sure.....but she is Cindy which means that she is going to be slicked in butter in order to squeeze out, just can not figure out how she will.

I think Mitnick saying out loud in court yesterday that they were going to include the Anthonys in the defamation suit was the shocker they didn't expect. They had that same look in court that we saw a flash of when Casey was in court and heard the talk about the trunk. I am thinking there was not much sleep on Hoplesspring Drive last night no matter how many sleep aids they took. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1689 on: May 20, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

And the final blow to the Anthonys, having Ron Cummings make that statement about Cindy and George 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: May 20, 2009, 11:20:31 AM »

I agree, I can't imagine him going on much longer with the Anthonys as clients. I also just can't see how much more spinning and lying can be done with the Anthonys either.
Give them an inch and they take a mile.....give them a minute and they will spew forth lies for an hour.  Who knows....I can not imagine her possibly coming up with anything more, but OMG look at what she has done so far.
She can not provide a fake number for a nanny either, the last person to hold the number could turn around and slap her with a lawsuit just as ZG has.  She can not provide a fake picture for the same reason......
She is like Casey, here Casey takes the LE to Universal to prove she has a job...I mean honestly did she think they were gonna tell her at the gate "Oh ok you must be telling us the truth you brought us to the Universal theme park" ... do they honestly think that their bluff is not going to be called??

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: May 20, 2009, 11:23:56 AM »

I think Mitnick saying out loud in court yesterday that they were going to include the Anthonys in the defamation suit was the shocker they didn't expect. They had that same look in court that we saw a flash of when Casey was in court and heard the talk about the trunk. I am thinking there was not much sleep on Hoplesspring Drive last night no matter how many sleep aids they took. 
..and see not to play devils advocate here, but honestly that is where having a good attorney and respresentation comes in.  Why were they not warned ahead of time that their action and words could/would result in that?  Why did Conway not warn them this could happen?  Judging by his look yesterday he was just as shocked. 
You tell your clients to shut the heck up and sit down, if they do not listen you do what Najame did and leave.  This was one of the many reasons that he left them, he knew it was inevitable.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1692 on: May 20, 2009, 11:26:59 AM »

And the final blow to the Anthonys, having Ron Cummings make that statement about Cindy and George 
While I enjoy the blow, I must say that I do not think that Ron honestly meant it as a blow, but rather as a way to cover himself and his family.  Association with the Anthony's bring nothing good.  The family of a missing child does not need the added drama that the Anthony's bring with them, plain and simple...add to that the fact that its the Anthonys and the Milsteads and it just gets worse.
The Anthony's never had a missing child, they had a murdering daughter and a child that was killed at her hands and disgarded as trash.  The Milsteads do not have a brain cell amongst them and have not saved or found a single missing person, child, dog, cat, insect, or bicycle.
Good move Ron.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1693 on: May 20, 2009, 11:28:05 AM »

Now am I in trouble with your mom, JSM?  Monkey Devil!
No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!
Hey JSM! Monkey Devil! Has your mom seen all the stuff you told us about the horrid things she did to you when you were a child? Like making you eat your veggies and that kinda stuff? Monkey Devil! (LOL, I'm just trying to get you in trouble...Lord knows if *my* mom came here, you wouldn't be seeing Tevye around here anymore. My mom has this ability. She can shoot lightening bolts from her eyes...and over the years, she has managed to hone her ability to make it work over long distances. In other words, My Mom would *zap* fry my MacBook from 50 miles away!) Monkey Devil! And then I'd be dead, of course. And My Mom would laugh evilly and say "I'm doing this for your own good, dammit!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1694 on: May 20, 2009, 11:33:03 AM »

I foresee them blaming it on the sedatives in the end.  That the meds that were prescribed was the reason for their timeline and confusion on the last known sighting. Its just my opinion.  I bet this will be said tomorrow.  Many people are prescribed meds while dealing with a tragedy or death.  I do not think this will work because they showed emotions and other forms of normal (as strange as it sounds) day to day living within this time frame. 
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1695 on: May 20, 2009, 11:34:29 AM »

Morning monkeys,

Thought I would bring over a FP post from Carpe (miss you Carpe):

Too funny!

Carpe on May 19th, 2009 9:15 pm

I found this parody cute. The Anthonys in Leave It To Liar (Beaver).

It definitely highlights the family as the moronic, serial lying, first class pootie-tards
that we have all discovered them to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8iyO6KqJA

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1696 on: May 20, 2009, 11:36:38 AM »

I foresee them blaming it on the sedatives in the end.  That the meds that were prescribed was the reason for their timeline and confusion on the last known sighting. Its just my opinion.  I bet this will be said tomorrow.  Many people are prescribed meds while dealing with a tragedy or death.  I do not think this will work because they showed emotions and other forms of normal (as strange as it sounds) day to day living within this time frame. 
Were they immediately perscribed drugs though? I mean watching Cindy's taped jail recordings where she meets with the police she is all over that room and is a bit nutty.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1697 on: May 20, 2009, 11:37:42 AM »

Morning monkeys,

Thought I would bring over a FP post from Carpe (miss you Carpe):

Too funny!

Carpe on May 19th, 2009 9:15 pm

I found this parody cute. The Anthonys in Leave It To Liar (Beaver).

It definitely highlights the family as the moronic, serial lying, first class pootie-tards
that we have all discovered them to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW8iyO6KqJA

I like the parody "Welcome Back Carpe" (Carter)................just sayin!!!!!!!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1698 on: May 20, 2009, 11:39:38 AM »

..and see not to play devils advocate here, but honestly that is where having a good attorney and respresentation comes in.  Why were they not warned ahead of time that their action and words could/would result in that?  Why did Conway not warn them this could happen?  Judging by his look yesterday he was just as shocked. 
You tell your clients to shut the heck up and sit down, if they do not listen you do what Najame did and leave.  This was one of the many reasons that he left them, he knew it was inevitable.

Waving hand in air, didnt moi tell yas this may happen?   Nejame & Conway I am sure advised the Anthonys to shut their pieholes BUT Cindy will not have it -- well, now she will begin to suffer having put her foot in her mouth.  Too bad, so sad NOT!  Kiss your blood money bye bye, shame on them!

doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1699 on: May 20, 2009, 11:40:01 AM »

Funny Mr. Potato Head...

That is a precious picture. But I have a question. Do Potato Heads come in large groups now? When my kids and grandkids were playing with them, they came in singles. Why I am asking is I was just wondering if this is indicative of multiples of everything that we saw in Caylee's room. So many of everything just struck me as obsessive. JMO

Fanny ..I thought the same thing..were they trying to make up for the dysfunction they knew was her life with them by obsessively buying her things..rather then putting her well being front and center each day?
Maybe because she had no play dates and friends her own age.  They just gave her over whelming numbers of toys. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.