April 27, 2024, 10:57:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198928 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1720 on: May 20, 2009, 12:16:42 PM »

O/T Tori Stafford - woman seen with Tori in video is a 18 year old and has been charged with accessory.  Man who ordered abduction is 28 year old.  The 18year old has been offered some leniency if she tells police where to find the remains.  Police are not saying if either suspect knew Tori of the Stafford family.
Thank-you, I also heard they found Tori's body, but have been tight lipped about it, and the info hasn't been realized to the public yet. I can tell you what I think about leniency for this piece of trash. Is this leniency going to end up just like Karla Homolka, who is now wondering the streets, married and has a child. I'm furious. I'm beginning to think with all these crimes, I'm slowing losing my mind. Sad world we live in and it all just seems to get worse and worse.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: May 20, 2009, 12:16:46 PM »

I do not give Conway much more time as the Anthony's representation, I feel he will be giving up and quitting here very soon.  He looked defeated yesterday, as well he should, he was banking on the Judge throwing out this lawsuit as there are no other ways out for the Anthony's at this point, they are beyond his or any other attorneys help, and if he is not carefull he might find that his floating water wings he thought he was floating with has a leak.
I agree, I can't imagine him going on much longer with the Anthonys as clients. I also just can't see how much more spinning and lying can be done with the Anthonys either.
Give them an inch and they take a mile.....give them a minute and they will spew forth lies for an hour.  Who knows....I can not imagine her possibly coming up with anything more, but OMG look at what she has done so far.
She can not provide a fake number for a nanny either, the last person to hold the number could turn around and slap her with a lawsuit just as ZG has.  She can not provide a fake picture for the same reason......
She is like Casey, here Casey takes the LE to Universal to prove she has a job...I mean honestly did she think they were gonna tell her at the gate "Oh ok you must be telling us the truth you brought us to the Universal theme park" ... do they honestly think that their bluff is not going to be called??

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1722 on: May 20, 2009, 12:17:12 PM »

That is a much better pic!!!! I will send it to Hal! He hadn't heard about it but was going to check.

I still want to know what georgie has in his briefcase. 
I could tell you, but it's not lady -like.
Let me guess...they're round and very very small? Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: May 20, 2009, 12:18:36 PM »

Dad bans Anthonys from Haleigh hunt

ORLANDO, Fla., May 20 (UPI) -- The father of a missing Florida girl says he does not want any help from the parents of alleged child-killer Casey Anthony as he continues his search.

Ronald Cummings this week issued a public appeal for a renewed push to locate his 5-year-old daughter, Haleigh, but the law firm representing Cummings later amended the statement to ask George and Cindy Anthony to stay out of it, the Orlando (Fla.) Sentinel said Wednesday.

Cummings and the Anthonys reside in the Orlando area and have found themselves in the spotlight of separate high-profile missing-child cases.

The Anthonys' daughter, Casey, is facing charges she murdered her own 2-year-old child, Caylee, last year and fabricated a story that she had been kidnapped. Haleigh Cummings vanished from the family's rural home in February.

Casey's parents have defended their daughter's innocence, which Cummings' attorneys chalked up as "their own agenda."

The Sentinel said the statement from Kimball and Snider Law Firm said the Anthony case was in no way similar to the Cummings case and that Ronald Cummings wanted to make it clear he wanted no involvement with the Anthony family.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/05/20/Dad-bans-Anthonys-from-Haleigh-hunt/UPI-46651242831721/

I also heard that georgie and milstead were asked to leave the search as they showed up with beer.
Are you serious? Did they think they could get Ron into their web with a beer? Did they offer Ron a joint also?
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1724 on: May 20, 2009, 12:18:51 PM »

That is a much better pic!!!! I will send it to Hal! He hadn't heard about it but was going to check.

Cindy has a rather large purse too.  I think they were confident that the judge would dismiss the civil case and they had the Caylee Bears in the purse & breifcase for the victory presser. Things just didn't go their way.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1725 on: May 20, 2009, 12:20:09 PM »

KeysBreeze  you are probably right, her purse was full of those stinky 99 cent bears.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1726 on: May 20, 2009, 12:22:03 PM »

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
I remember that Mizjay and have often wondered where it is myself.  This was all said back when Baez claimed to of had an investigator tracking down the woman in the picture.  There was suposed to be a presser with this picture, but it kept getting postponed until it finally fell off the page completely.
Its not existant just like his brain, and all their lies are going to be the end that justicifes the mean.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1727 on: May 20, 2009, 12:23:12 PM »

I also heard that georgie and milstead were asked to leave the search as they showed up with beer.
Are you serious? Did they think they could get Ron into their web with a beer? Did they offer Ron a joint also?
What???  Where did this news come from?  I did not read that within the article.  Amazing these people have absolutely no tact what-so-ever!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: May 20, 2009, 12:24:00 PM »

O/T Tori Stafford - woman seen with Tori in video is a 18 year old and has been charged with accessory.  Man who ordered abduction is 28 year old.  The 18year old has been offered some leniency if she tells police where to find the remains.  Police are not saying if either suspect knew Tori of the Stafford family.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Not Even!!! No leniency!!!!!!!!! She led that child to his death and worse.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1729 on: May 20, 2009, 12:24:47 PM »

You know, if Cindy and George have all those buckets of money coming in like that poster Mei said, you'd hope that they would do something good with it. Instead they are buying fishing boats and campaigning for KC to make more money. What a sad life they lead, it's all about money to them. God isn't going to look too kindly on this. Just wait and see.
Wouldnt it be great if Morgan couuld add Cindy and George to the law suit-he did say to Cindy you could have cleared her name but you went on the news and said nothing about kc clearing her.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: May 20, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »

Cindy has a rather large purse too.  I think they were confident that the judge would dismiss the civil case and they had the Caylee Bears in the purse & breifcase for the victory presser. Things just didn't go their way.

Maybe she had a hidden viedeo camera filming the reporters and lawyers she didn't like.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1731 on: May 20, 2009, 12:27:42 PM »

I remember that Mizjay and have often wondered where it is myself.  This was all said back when Baez claimed to of had an investigator tracking down the woman in the picture.  There was suposed to be a presser with this picture, but it kept getting postponed until it finally fell off the page completely.
Its not existant just like his brain, and all their lies are going to be the end that justicifes the mean.

It's sooo frustrating that the whole bunch of them, including attys, say all kinds of stuff and then think nobody will remember. Again another example of Bozos incompetance, it's hard to believe he hasn't been removed. I'm still trying to write diff. people to see if he was lying on his resume about that secret top security clearance deal. Amazing that so many low lifes all found each other. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: May 20, 2009, 12:27:52 PM »

You know, if Cindy and George have all those buckets of money coming in like that poster Mei said, you'd hope that they would do something good with it. Instead they are buying fishing boats and campaigning for KC to make more money. What a sad life they lead, it's all about money to them. God isn't going to look too kindly on this. Just wait and see.
Wouldnt it be great if Morgan couuld add Cindy and George to the law suit-he did say to Cindy you could have cleared her name but you went on the news and said nothing about kc clearing her.

I think Mitnick pretty much indicated that in court yesterday.

cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1733 on: May 20, 2009, 12:28:23 PM »

While we are in a lull, how would you feel if Casey confessed today?  Would you be able to forgive and forget?

Good question.  Forget, probably never.  Forgive?  That's a tough one.  Not sure about that.
Yes to forgive no to forget-if she did confess I would be for life in prison no dp
cherjers
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:03 PM »

I think Mitnick pretty much indicated that in court yesterday.
didnt watch or read what happpened on court-Cindy in the law suit that is great
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1735 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:15 PM »

I hope so too.  The M&M attorney on NG said they wanted to go after any monies from movie deals etc.  Cindy is not happy when things do not go her way.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: May 20, 2009, 12:30:22 PM »

Logic prevails here, if they had a picture of "Zanny" who allegedly abducted Caylee & they could show she existed why on God's green earth would they have not brought it forward by the time of Casey's original bond hearing much less prior to her murder one, agg assault on a minor indictment?  Why would they not be screaming, Casey didnt do it, this woman did.   Why would a mother be willing to sit in jail with an alleged missing child out there if she had solid evidence she did not do harm to her child herself....enough said.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: May 20, 2009, 12:31:32 PM »

Really, really, really small. Tweezer size. 

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1738 on: May 20, 2009, 12:34:05 PM »

Really, really, really small. Tweezer size. 
How about non-existant?  I think Cindy totally removed them long ago.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »

I will be stunned if Cindy takes the stand tomorrow. I still think something is going to happen between now and tomorrow morning. But if not, let the games begin 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.