April 28, 2024, 03:40:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198991 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1740 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:35 PM »

That is a much better pic!!!! I will send it to Hal! He hadn't heard about it but was going to check.

I still want to know what georgie has in his briefcase. 
I could tell you, but it's not lady -like.
Let me guess...they're round and very very small? Monkey Devil!

Really, really, really small. Tweezer size. 
  True true  but the other set that belongs to Spindy are much larger and brass, that's why they need the attache case
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:42 PM »

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
I remember that Mizjay and have often wondered where it is myself.  This was all said back when Baez claimed to of had an investigator tracking down the woman in the picture.  There was suposed to be a presser with this picture, but it kept getting postponed until it finally fell off the page completely.
Its not existant just like his brain, and all their lies are going to be the end that justicifes the mean.

Logic prevails here, if they had a picture of "Zanny" who allegedly abducted Caylee & they could show she existed why on God's green earth would they have not brought it forward by the time of Casey's original bond hearing much less prior to her murder one, agg assault on a minor indictment?  Why would they not be screaming, Casey didnt do it, this woman did.   Why would a mother be willing to sit in jail with an alleged missing child out there if she had solid evidence she did not do harm to her child herself....enough said.

Don't you remember, it is to protect her family from the "evildoers" whom ever they may be.  Obviously it didn't work because Caylee is dead and the only real danger and evildoer is Casey who is in jail and with any luck for the rest of her life.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1742 on: May 20, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
I remember that Mizjay and have often wondered where it is myself.  This was all said back when Baez claimed to of had an investigator tracking down the woman in the picture.  There was suposed to be a presser with this picture, but it kept getting postponed until it finally fell off the page completely.
Its not existant just like his brain, and all their lies are going to be the end that justicifes the mean.

Logic prevails here, if they had a picture of "Zanny" who allegedly abducted Caylee & they could show she existed why on God's green earth would they have not brought it forward by the time of Casey's original bond hearing much less prior to her murder one, agg assault on a minor indictment?  Why would they not be screaming, Casey didnt do it, this woman did.   Why would a mother be willing to sit in jail with an alleged missing child out there if she had solid evidence she did not do harm to her child herself....enough said.

That is exactly the same types of things we were blogging about back when this suposed picture was mentioned by Baez.  It has to be back in threads from August of last year I would think, it was prior to Caylee's birthday if I remember correctly, it was prior to finding her remains.
Of course we had many monkeys who "drew" their own pictures of the suposed nanny, as well as implemented Caseys head and Lee's into many pictures of nannys........but Baez some how managed to sweep it all under the rug.  Todd Black was still working with him at that time too.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1743 on: May 20, 2009, 12:36:44 PM »

I also heard that georgie and milstead were asked to leave the search as they showed up with beer.
Are you serious? Did they think they could get Ron into their web with a beer? Did they offer Ron a joint also?
What???  Where did this news come from?  I did not read that within the article.  Amazing these people have absolutely no tact what-so-ever!!!

I think there was a pic of Milstupid in the background with a beer in his hand during George's speech in Satsuma. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1744 on: May 20, 2009, 12:38:59 PM »

Didn't one of these losers also say, either during the deposition or LKL, that their PI is looking or watching someone in Puerto Rico still, who in the he!! would that be. I'm losing it with these two, the game is over, stop now you insane freaks. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: May 20, 2009, 12:39:47 PM »

I also heard that georgie and milstead were asked to leave the search as they showed up with beer.
Are you serious? Did they think they could get Ron into their web with a beer? Did they offer Ron a joint also?
What???  Where did this news come from?  I did not read that within the article.  Amazing these people have absolutely no tact what-so-ever!!!

I think there was a pic of Milstupid in the background with a beer in his hand during George's speech in Satsuma. IIRC
Just what that slob needs is a beer in his hand 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: May 20, 2009, 12:39:51 PM »

That is a much better pic!!!! I will send it to Hal! He hadn't heard about it but was going to check.

I still want to know what georgie has in his briefcase. 
I could tell you, but it's not lady -like.
Let me guess...they're round and very very small? Monkey Devil!

Really, really, really small. Tweezer size. 
  True true  but the other set that belongs to Spindy are much larger and brass, that's why they need the attache case

My hairdresser bought a pair of brass ones that she kept on her coffee table, because her ex-husband said at their divorce hearing that she has some.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: May 20, 2009, 12:42:52 PM »

Don't you remember, it is to protect her family from the "evildoers" whom ever they may be.  Obviously it didn't work because Caylee is dead and the only real danger and evildoer is Casey who is in jail and with any luck for the rest of her life.

I guess what I'm getting at is, with all the claims from kc, CA, GA, and even JB it seems like just exposing the lies shows that they all were creating a cloud of suspicion and blame on ZG   and is it unusual for a lawyer to participate in the web of lies? I'm racking my brain to think of any other case where the atty. consistantly got up and on purpose threw out red herrings. Crazy Town.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1748 on: May 20, 2009, 12:47:36 PM »

I guess what I'm getting at is, with all the claims from kc, CA, GA, and even JB it seems like just exposing the lies shows that they all were creating a cloud of suspicion and blame on ZG   and is it unusual for a lawyer to participate in the web of lies? I'm racking my brain to think of any other case where the atty. consistantly got up and on purpose threw out red herrings. Crazy Town.

Didn't Garagos try to throw out there was a bunch of drug-crazed or devil-worshipping people riding around in a van abducting young pregnant women in the Scott Peterson case?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1749 on: May 20, 2009, 12:58:08 PM »

FANNY    yep he did, so I guess it's not so unusual. They make me sick. Can't wait for them all to fail and go away. 
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1750 on: May 20, 2009, 01:00:25 PM »

Now am I in trouble with your mom, JSM?  Monkey Devil!
No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!
Thanks, and you always behave JSM, is she going to become a monkey?
Thanks No Rose. I don't know if she is or not. She said she just likes to look at the funny pictures, so hopefully she will just lurk.  I just thought it was funny how she said I do nothing but play with those monkeys, now she was reading here.  Monkey Devil!

Wait till she learns how to read you post history. Just sayin'. 

Not quite sure how any of this has anything to do with Caylee Marie Anthony....
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: May 20, 2009, 01:00:35 PM »

FANNY    yep he did, so I guess it's not so unusual. They make me sick. Can't wait for them all to fail and go away. 
Geragos threw out what ever nonsense came into his head. OMG he couldn't even get Winona Ryder off of a shopliffting charge 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1752 on: May 20, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »

Yes, Mark Geragos did throw out some crazy concepts but nothing so blatant as the existence of an actual suspect by way of evidence.

And yes, we all remember Casey's excuse was she was protecting Caylee & her family BUT that deserves as much weight as the rest of all her massive lies...again no mother would be visiting blockbuster cozy with her boyfriend of the month with horror & worry over an alleged child missing within 24 hours - even if there was any merit to her sob story at the very least she'd be curled up in a ball besides herself.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1753 on: May 20, 2009, 01:02:11 PM »

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1754 on: May 20, 2009, 01:02:37 PM »

No she would love you No Rose. My brother made sure she knew Zoe wasn't Josef. Oy, I really have to behave now.  Monkey Devil!
Thanks No Rose. I don't know if she is or not. She said she just likes to look at the funny pictures, so hopefully she will just lurk.  I just thought it was funny how she said I do nothing but play with those monkeys, now she was reading here.  Monkey Devil!

Sorry Steel. JSM has decided not to post much anymore. Just lurk, no posting for a while.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1755 on: May 20, 2009, 01:02:41 PM »

Geragos threw out what ever nonsense came into his head. OMG he couldn't even get Winona Ryder off of a shopliffting charge 
Baez is not that creative.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 20, 2009, 01:03:15 PM »

Err....we're talking about Sacred Monkeys???

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1757 on: May 20, 2009, 01:04:06 PM »

Yes, Mark Geragos did throw out some crazy concepts but nothing so blatant as the existence of an actual suspect by way of evidence.

And yes, we all remember Casey's excuse was she was protecting Caylee & her family BUT that deserves as much weight as the rest of all her massive lies...again no mother would be visiting blockbuster cozy with her boyfriend of the month with horror & worry over an alleged child missing within 24 hours - even if there was any merit to her sob story at the very least she'd be curled up in a ball besides herself.

There is no reason in my thinking why this case has gone on the way it has, none. This should have been plead out, period. But instead the insanity is just growing and growing. You can tell I'm mad today, but between the developments with Tori, and that slime in Illinois who killed his family, and the little one discarded in a sandbox in a park in Albuquerque, and Haleigh and Sandra....
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: May 20, 2009, 01:04:08 PM »

Yea sick fudgcicle!    O and considering this latest stunt at the vigil in Lake Mary & invitations, let's not forget George's speech in Satsuma "you should not be judging these fine people no matter what, no matter what."  hmmmm

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: May 20, 2009, 01:05:10 PM »

Thats just it though, they are creating these foundations so they will never have to go away, and Lord knows that some unsuspecting family in desperate need will end up being side-swiped by these crooks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.