April 27, 2024, 03:23:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198894 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: May 20, 2009, 01:05:59 PM »

JSM, please don't say that, your posts and everyone else's help keep some sanity to all the madness with these horrific cases. 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: May 20, 2009, 01:06:28 PM »

Yes, Mark Geragos did throw out some crazy concepts but nothing so blatant as the existence of an actual suspect by way of evidence.

And yes, we all remember Casey's excuse was she was protecting Caylee & her family BUT that deserves as much weight as the rest of all her massive lies...again no mother would be visiting blockbuster cozy with her boyfriend of the month with horror & worry over an alleged child missing within 24 hours - even if there was any merit to her sob story at the very least she'd be curled up in a ball besides herself.

There is no reason in my thinking why this case has gone on the way it has, none. This should have been plead out, period. But instead the insanity is just growing and growing. You can tell I'm mad today, but between the developments with Tori, and that slime in Illinois who killed his family, and the little one discarded in a sandbox in a park in Albuquerque, and Haleigh and Sandra....

I know NoRose, huggs - sometimes it does get to be just too muckin fuch to carry in the heart.   We will see some day just how unwise it was that Casey's attorneys & family did not beg her to take a plea & encourage her to say where she dumped Caylee...hang in there that day is coming, I bet my house on it.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1762 on: May 20, 2009, 01:06:51 PM »

Sorry Steel. JSM has decided not to post much anymore. Just lurk, no posting for a while.
Come over to musingsssssss. We'll stay outta trouble.

What could happen before now and tomorrow that would prevent CinCin from giving her "real" "honest, I swear it's true" depo tomorrow?

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1763 on: May 20, 2009, 01:08:12 PM »

There is no reason in my thinking why this case has gone on the way it has, none. This should have been plead out, period. But instead the insanity is just growing and growing. You can tell I'm mad today, but between the developments with Tori, and that slime in Illinois who killed his family, and the little one discarded in a sandbox in a park in Albuquerque, and Haleigh and Sandra....
That is exactly why we need to continue posting the exposure of these idiots on every possible blog and news space out there.  Its not enough to post every day our disgust unless we are willing to continue to do something about it.  We all can talk all we want, but there are still crimes being committed against children every hour it seems....why?? 
Where we see sadness, pain, and injustice..the Anthony's are seeing dollar signs.  SICK!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: May 20, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »

Yes, Mark Geragos did throw out some crazy concepts but nothing so blatant as the existence of an actual suspect by way of evidence.

And yes, we all remember Casey's excuse was she was protecting Caylee & her family BUT that deserves as much weight as the rest of all her massive lies...again no mother would be visiting blockbuster cozy with her boyfriend of the month with horror & worry over an alleged child missing within 24 hours - even if there was any merit to her sob story at the very least she'd be curled up in a ball besides herself.

I know NoRose, huggs - sometimes it does get to be just too muckin fuch to carry in the heart.   We will see some day just how unwise it was that Casey's attorneys & family did not beg her to take a plea & encourage her to say where she dumped Caylee...hang in there that day is coming, I bet my house on it.

I believe their day is coming also, I'm just trying to figure why this insanity just keeps going. I cannot imagine Cindy on the stand tomorrow, what in the world is she going to say, it will just be more lies, so why even waste time with this? I hope we never see anything like this case again, though I doubt it would even be possible 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1765 on: May 20, 2009, 01:09:27 PM »

Sorry Steel. JSM has decided not to post much anymore. Just lurk, no posting for a while.

What could happen before now and tomorrow that would prevent CinCin from giving her "real" "honest, I swear it's true" depo tomorrow?

NO need to go to Musings. We are generally on topic today. It is a slow day.....JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: May 20, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »

FANNY    yep he did, so I guess it's not so unusual. They make me sick. Can't wait for them all to fail and go away. 
Geragos threw out what ever nonsense came into his head. OMG he couldn't even get Winona Ryder off of a shopliffting charge 
Baez is not that creative.

Right on the Baez part for sure. Maybe in the beginning kc was such a smooth liar that he bought her crazy stories but then when he figured out that he could rake in the $$$$$ from the sensational story, he just has kept it going, humoring kc, waiting for his real glory after it's over by way of writing a book, talk show circuit etc.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1767 on: May 20, 2009, 01:10:36 PM »

Dare I say another suicide attempt?  I mean falling short of an actual admission into an insane assylum or death - I do not fore see her getting out of this, or George for that matter.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1768 on: May 20, 2009, 01:11:21 PM »

That is exactly why we need to continue posting the exposure of these idiots on every possible blog and news space out there.  Its not enough to post every day our disgust unless we are willing to continue to do something about it.  We all can talk all we want, but there are still crimes being committed against children every hour it seems....why?? 
Where we see sadness, pain, and injustice..the Anthony's are seeing dollar signs.  SICK!
Yes, and why haven't these people been stopped by now? I wish someone would grab both of these people by the scruff of their necks and slap some common sense into them soon 
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1769 on: May 20, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »

Ya know thats what Ive been saying for ions...help spread the word like the amazing effort SM's exhibited for the Oprah & LKL effort.   One voice turns into a glorious choir when they sing the truth!!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1770 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:36 PM »

Dare I say another suicide attempt?  I mean falling short of an actual admission into an insane assylum or death - I do not fore see her getting out of this, or George for that matter.
Dolce, when you say "another" we must suppose there was a first suicide attempt. I do not believe either of these yahoos ever really tried it. (I see God up in heaven snapping his fingers and saying "Dang! missed it by *this* much!")

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1771 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:47 PM »

I believe their day is coming also, I'm just trying to figure why this insanity just keeps going. I cannot imagine Cindy on the stand tomorrow, what in the world is she going to say, it will just be more lies, so why even waste time with this? I hope we never see anything like this case again, though I doubt it would even be possible 
My fear is that if something is not done in regards to the families lies and misleadings by the legal system during or after this case goes to trial, that they will be examples that other murdering families and people use to follow.  Its crazy! 
I am with you, wondering what in the World she is going to dredge up tomorrow, who she is going to insult, and what proof she is going to bring on her behalf. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1772 on: May 20, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »

Something is going to happen, and if it is another suicide attempt, that's it, my computer is flying out the window.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1773 on: May 20, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

Yes, and why haven't these people been stopped by now? I wish someone would grab both of these people by the scruff of their necks and slap some common sense into them soon 

They'd have to have a lot of stamina. It would take a bunch of blows to even bring them back to reality.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1774 on: May 20, 2009, 01:13:34 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: May 20, 2009, 01:14:14 PM »

They'd have to have a lot of stamina. It would take a bunch of blows to even bring them back to reality.   
That's true, but we could try 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: May 20, 2009, 01:14:20 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   

I asked that same question earlier today.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:08 PM »

I'd like to know that also, I hope all three of them have to answer the questions they refused.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1778 on: May 20, 2009, 01:15:18 PM »

FANNY    yep he did, so I guess it's not so unusual. They make me sick. Can't wait for them all to fail and go away. 
Geragos threw out what ever nonsense came into his head. OMG he couldn't even get Winona Ryder off of a shopliffting charge 
Baez is not that creative.

Right on the Baez part for sure. Maybe in the beginning kc was such a smooth liar that he bought her crazy stories but then when he figured out that he could rake in the $$$$$ from the sensational story, he just has kept it going, humoring kc, waiting for his real glory after it's over by way of writing a book, talk show circuit etc.
That is certainly feesible.  Would explain why he has kept everything so close-knitt and why he has been so controlling.  It certainly has crossed my mind more than a few times.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1779 on: May 20, 2009, 01:17:05 PM »

Let her try some stunt now, her appearances on The Early Show, LKL & their latest farce in Lake Mary will show that she is full of it, if she's that dense like a rock she should get a contempt of court charge against her.    The Anthonys are trapped in their web of lies & effort of deception...its just a matter of time.    NoRose, they may not have been totally stopped yet but it is rather noticeable by an overwhelming public outcry that the majority are not buying what they are selling & even the general media is slowing down on reporting extensive coverage (key word being extensive).   Everything they have done recently has backfired on them & will continue to.[/color]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.