March 28, 2024, 02:29:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 196976 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1820 on: May 20, 2009, 01:53:49 PM »

OK I called, talked to 2 ladies both extremely nice. The last one told me to leave a message on Jim Morgan's voice mail, which I did and she said she would talk to him when he got back in.She said he is very nice.  She told me Jim Morgan was also there for the A's depos. Lets hope he doesn't think I am some kind of nut case!!  BTW I DID NOT say I was a scared monkey!!
He is fully aware of us Sunny, he has talked to many of us before on different occassions and received emails showing the lies of the Anthonys and other tid-bits.  He will show you nothing less than Southern Hospitality I am sure.  Smile  Thank you for doing that for us.  I am sure he is ready for tomorrow just as we are.

Let's home JIM Morgan is aware of us too. 
I can say that I have personally had emails back and forth with that man.  He was not as accomodating as his fellow associates and his brother, but he was still understanding and receptive....just had to crack his shell at first if you know what I mean.  Boo is also another that has had contact with him on more than one occassion.  They are very no-nonsense type people though, so be sure to make your point clear and quick.

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1821 on: May 20, 2009, 01:54:08 PM »

Why has Dominic Casey not been arrested yet?  He never even showed up to his deposition, so why was he not arrested and held in contempt????? 

I have a sneaky suspicion he is cooperating with LE now!   
Ok, I will bite.... if that is true then why is his attorney being summond to court?  If he was cooperating wouldn't he have set up a date and time to answer the questions?

If he is cooperating with LE, then Morgan may be privy to what information he is telling LE.  Morgan just wants to know what happened...he doesn't necessarily need to hear it from Dom Casey.  As a matter of fact, having Dominics testimony without a deposition may go a long way to set up Cindy and George tomorrow!  A monkey can only hope!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: May 20, 2009, 01:54:21 PM »

So lets say if Cindy won't answer a question, will she be held in contempt?
Could she be held in jail for contempt of court?

I sure HOPE SO!!!

Law Dictionary: Contempt of Court

Home > Library > Law & Legal Issues > Law Dictionary

"an act or omission tending to obstruct or interfere with the orderly administration of justice, or to impair the dignity of the court or respect for its authority. There are two kinds, direct and constructive." 249 S. 2d 127, 128. direct contempt openly and in the presence of the court, resists the power of the court, 102 A. 400, 406; and consequential, or constructive contempt results from matters outside the court, such as failure to comply with orders. 114 P. 257, 258.

Another classification differentiates between civil and criminal contempt. civil contempt consists of failure to do something which is ordered by the court for the benefit of another party to the proceedings (sometimes called relief to litigants), while criminal contempts are acts in disrespect of the courts or its processes which obstruct the administration of justice. 199 S.W. 2d 613, 614.

The penalty for civil contempt is usually payment of a fine, or imprisonment for an indefinite period of time until the party in contempt agrees to perform his legal obligation, unless the imprisonment clearly fails to act as coercion and acts merely to punish; 65 N.J. 257. The penalty for criminal contempt is a fine or imprisonment for a specific period of time, intended as punishment which must be tried by a jury if postconviction contempt proceedings impose sentences exceeding an aggregate of six months. 94 S.Ct. 2687, 2692.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:35 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   

I asked that same question earlier today.

OK...I am going to call John Morgan's office and see if anyone can answer the question??

Ask them if they got the picture.   

the picture of Cindy flipping the bird??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 20, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »

DEFINITION - MOTION TO COMPEL:

A motion to compel asks the court to order either the opposing party or a third party to take some action. This sort of motion most commonly deals with discovery disputes, when a party who has propounded discovery to either the opposing party or a third party believes that the discovery responses are insufficient. The motion to compel is used to ask the court to order the non-complying party to produce the documentation or information requested, and/or to sanction the non-complying party for their failure to comply with the discovery requests.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1825 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:01 PM »

Capp, yes everything that the Anthonys have been doing lately has been turning to sh!t, that's why I believe the crazy train is pulling into the station, and will not be departing again. OMG, at least I hope so. 

NRCG  me thinks that the crazy train is going to come roaring into the station soon and smash into whatever or whoever is standing there.  I cannot for the life of me see Conman being able to shut sindy up. She's going to at some point get so mad at somebody that she explodes, especially if she thinks her fantasy of being able to hobnob with J Walsh, M Klaas, B Holloway and being seen as legit, is being threatened.  She is as pathological as kc, common sense, morals and decency are things that are irrelevant to her I think, so what we all think is the end she prolly sees as yet another challenge. She ain't going down easy. She's the battle-axis-of -evil !!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:19 PM »

Ok Sunny ask this question too!!!  Contempt means time in jail and a possible fine right?

OK...if he or anyone calls back I will ask.

Don't forget to ask about the pic I sent. I know, I'm a complete obsessive nag.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1827 on: May 20, 2009, 01:56:50 PM »

She could, but I doubt if that would happen.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: May 20, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »

DEFINITION - MOTION TO COMPEL:

A motion to compel asks the court to order either the opposing party or a third party to take some action. This sort of motion most commonly deals with discovery disputes, when a party who has propounded discovery to either the opposing party or a third party believes that the discovery responses are insufficient. The motion to compel is used to ask the court to order the non-complying party to produce the documentation or information requested, and/or to sanction the non-complying party for their failure to comply with the discovery requests.

A LITTLE BIT MORE:

A motion to compel discovery is a request to the court for an order that the opposing party comply with the discovery request. It may also be refered to as a Motion to Compel Production, Motion to Compel Answers to Interrogatories, Motion to Compel Inspection, or other similar requests. Failure to comply with an order under a such a motion may subject the noncomplying party to sanctions and attorney fees.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 20, 2009, 01:57:47 PM »

Why has Dominic Casey not been arrested yet?  He never even showed up to his deposition, so why was he not arrested and held in contempt????? 

the answer I got when I asked that a couple weeks ago was...WHO THE HELL KNOWS!!!
From who?

I don't remember....but it was here....not mean meanly I am sure

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: May 20, 2009, 01:58:41 PM »

Capp, yes everything that the Anthonys have been doing lately has been turning to sh!t, that's why I believe the crazy train is pulling into the station, and will not be departing again. OMG, at least I hope so. 

NRCG  me thinks that the crazy train is going to come roaring into the station soon and smash into whatever or whoever is standing there.  I cannot for the life of me see Conman being able to shut sindy up. She's going to at some point get so mad at somebody that she explodes, especially if she thinks her fantasy of being able to hobnob with J Walsh, M Klaas, B Holloway and being seen as legit, is being threatened.  She is as pathological as kc, common sense, morals and decency are things that are irrelevant to her I think, so what we all think is the end she prolly sees as yet another challenge. She ain't going down easy. She's the battle-axis-of -evil !!!

The battle-axis-of-evil!!!! I'm writing this one down!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1831 on: May 20, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »

I have a sneaky suspicion he is cooperating with LE now!   
Ok, I will bite.... if that is true then why is his attorney being summond to court?  If he was cooperating wouldn't he have set up a date and time to answer the questions?

If he is cooperating with LE, then Morgan may be privy to what information he is telling LE.  Morgan just wants to know what happened...he doesn't necessarily need to hear it from Dom Casey.  As a matter of fact, having Dominics testimony without a deposition may go a long way to set up Cindy and George tomorrow!  A monkey can only hope!   
I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas!!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1832 on: May 20, 2009, 01:59:54 PM »

Come on NoRose. Think positive!   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: May 20, 2009, 02:00:04 PM »

The battle-axis-of-evil!!!! I'm writing this one down!
I like that and Sunny's description of Cindy, Old Biddy  Monkey Devil!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1834 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »

It would just be a dose of reality, a reality check if you will for Cindy and her controlling ways.  Can't even imagine working with her as a nurse and her controlling needs. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »

OK I called, talked to 2 ladies both extremely nice. The last one told me to leave a message on Jim Morgan's voice mail, which I did and she said she would talk to him when he got back in.She said he is very nice.  She told me Jim Morgan was also there for the A's depos. Lets hope he doesn't think I am some kind of nut case!!  BTW I DID NOT say I was a scared monkey!!
He is fully aware of us Sunny, he has talked to many of us before on different occassions and received emails showing the lies of the Anthonys and other tid-bits.  He will show you nothing less than Southern Hospitality I am sure.  Smile  Thank you for doing that for us.  I am sure he is ready for tomorrow just as we are.

Let's home JIM Morgan is aware of us too. 
I can say that I have personally had emails back and forth with that man.  He was not as accomodating as his fellow associates and his brother, but he was still understanding and receptive....just had to crack his shell at first if you know what I mean.  Boo is also another that has had contact with him on more than one occassion.  They are very no-nonsense type people though, so be sure to make your point clear and quick.

I left a message already.....it was clear and short

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: May 20, 2009, 02:01:40 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   

I asked that same question earlier today.

OK...I am going to call John Morgan's office and see if anyone can answer the question??

Ask them if they got the picture.   

the picture of Cindy flipping the bird??

Yep, that one. I sent both versions, with and without the caption. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 20, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

Come on NoRose. Think positive!   
I have felt so let down so many times with these people, I can't anymore. But a vision of Cindy in a straight jacket always puts a smile on my face.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1838 on: May 20, 2009, 02:02:09 PM »

TOPIC REMINDER........we are getting complaints.....PLEASE HEED to warning.....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: May 20, 2009, 02:03:10 PM »

Ok Sunny ask this question too!!!  Contempt means time in jail and a possible fine right?

OK...if he or anyone calls back I will ask.

Don't forget to ask about the pic I sent. I know, I'm a complete obsessive nag.   

got it on the list

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.