April 27, 2024, 08:12:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 198914 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1900 on: May 20, 2009, 03:30:39 PM »

"The power of God compels you."

I just witnessed a hit and run outside my office.  The putz took off but didn't realize that his front bumper, ALONG WITH HIS LICENSE PLATE stayed behind.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
I bet you are kicking yourself for not having a video camera on and handy. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: May 20, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

The question is will they (the judge)?  Discovery disputes are common, and the Anthonys are uncommonly obstreperous. Judges generally loathe micromanaging discovery.  The Anthonys tend to be on good behavior in the presence of a judge, but nevertheless I believe Cindy, if brought to the attention of a judge (such as her testimony, etc), she could easily cross the line with a judge, as Cindy knows no boundaries that most people know:  She could easily tick a judge off.  So I'm waiting for a perfect storm setup for Cindy, where she can show her true nature.  Judges don't ever take lightly their authority being  assaulted.   I hope Morgan includes in his pleadings, selected video clips showing the obstructive behavior of the Anthonys at their depositions.  Some od the looks on Cindy's face are scary.     

Great post.   Sindy doesn't have respect for ANYONE. She really doesn't seem able to control herself once she hits her wall of fake composure. Attitude, gestures and presentation are important. Why is it that even the scroungiest criminals sometimes show up in court looking and acting like choir boys,  cause their attys are able to get it thru their thick heads that all of those things do matter in a courtroom. She's the wildcard inthis whole thing. Baezvengali has kc under wraps but big mouth sindy's out there flipping ppl. off, acting the fool and digging the hole deeper and deeper.  In the long run she's prolly helping convict kc so that's a good thing in backwards kind of way, the scamthonystyle.

Go all the way back to Casey's original bond hearing & watch Cindy's testimony & the fit she pitched in the back of the court room when Yuri Melich testified about the video & pictures stating that he had to speak with her parents - mind you Cindy said it was due to worrying about her father's ill health - NOT! it was because she didnt want Casey's thefts & other things to come out nor have her father have to hear that his great granddaughter was not only a lying thief slore but a murderer.   Then look to how brazen she was in the call to Sergeant Allen, the subsequent statements to OCSO & the FBI & not to mention the depositions.   

Bottom line if Cindy's buttons are pushed she will blow & also stumble on all her lying words.  She has absolutely no respect for authority, no regard for others unless it suits herself & hers (yes, I said that because it is possession, control & impressions that drives Cindy.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1902 on: May 20, 2009, 03:31:50 PM »

Men in white coats, or swat team, just so a straight jacket is involved I'll be happy.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: May 20, 2009, 03:35:58 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!!!

My 2 cents worth....The Anthony's could have avoided all this crap if they had just stayed in the house and kept their big mouths SHUT!!!!!!!! They are the ones feeding the frenzy. It is either the Anthony's, or Brad or Biaz in front of the camera's. There is no way in he!! they can redeem themselves if they talk for the next hundred years. Casey killed Caylee and they have tried to cover it up and blame everyone under the sun. And they have not got the sense to know their stupid azzes are going to get thrown under the bus when trial comes. Even if the SO does not file charges against them I feel sure the FBI will. And that will be even better as that will be Federal charges.

Can't remember who posted the pic of Cindy shooting the bird, but if you look real close her index finger is bent, so she is definitely shooting the bird to someone.

You mean this one????? BWAHAHAHAHA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1904 on: May 20, 2009, 03:37:22 PM »

Here is the question that has been haunting me. We know Cindy reads blogs, forums, he!! Larry King gave them a stack of unfavorable comments to read. How can she read all this and not think she is a lying, whacked out witch? Wouldn't like 99% of the population under these circumstances say to themselves, wow I'm really a screwed up person, and I need professional help. But not Cindy, she reads and just gets worse. She has to be insane, right?  And Cindy if you are reading  I think you are insane and need to be locked up in a padded room.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: May 20, 2009, 03:37:32 PM »

I'm just catching up but I've wondered about this photo for a long time, too.  This (imaginary) picture would solve everything, wouldn't it?  This is the Zenaida we've been talking about and here's the proof!  Geez, don't they realize that there's documentation of every mis-truth they have said?  Aaaarrrrgggghhh!  I'm getting so agitated with these people. 
I believe that is the main reason why Baez has taken such a stance against the media being so heavily involved.  They have documentation and on record accounts of each and ever thing said by this family and his client.  His client is being tried in the media, but by her and her families OWN doing.

however they and he know that anything  they said when not under oath is moot.

Not true, statements made in public such as media interviews, tv appearances can also be used to impeach them.
Ok, now I am confused.  Please explain what you mean by this Capp.  TIA

Statements that they have made publicly or in previous statements they have made under oath can be used to impeach (show they are lying or misrepresented something) contradictory statement(s) they make in future instances of statements made under oath be it sworn statement, deposition, on the witness stand, including submitted & ruled in evidence footage of media interviews, TV appearances.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1906 on: May 20, 2009, 03:41:04 PM »

hahahaha...I have a mental picture of that!!
Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

that would be better than you trying to kick butt in your condition...your center of gravity is all messed up, remember!!  LOL
I would like to stand on the sidelines as they enter the court room and throw gumballs at them.

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1907 on: May 20, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

The question is will they (the judge)?  Discovery disputes are common, and the Anthonys are uncommonly obstreperous. Judges generally loathe micromanaging discovery.  The Anthonys tend to be on good behavior in the presence of a judge, but nevertheless I believe Cindy, if brought to the attention of a judge (such as her testimony, etc), she could easily cross the line with a judge, as Cindy knows no boundaries that most people know:  She could easily tick a judge off.  So I'm waiting for a perfect storm setup for Cindy, where she can show her true nature.  Judges don't ever take lightly their authority being  assaulted.   I hope Morgan includes in his pleadings, selected video clips showing the obstructive behavior of the Anthonys at their depositions.  Some od the looks on Cindy's face are scary.     
I believe she has already crossed the Judge without even knowing it...I mean he said in court more than once yesterday that he was fully aware of and had read each of the depositions, which means he has seen the mockery they have made of the justice system.  His bringing that up yesterday, to me, felt like it was a way of saying "Listen up, I know what is going on and it ain't kosher". 
No amounts of sucking up or batting and winking is going to stop this judge, IMO.  He is tired of their show just as much as the rest of us.  None of the judges, thus far, are tollerant of any shinanigans, and frankly I believe neither of them want to be the butt of the joke in the judicial system by letting them all slide.

Let's hope so.  It's amazing, but Cindy does come across as a wacked, out-of-control nutcase even when she is trying to be acceptable.  Her basic evil nature shows through.  She surely is not an asset to Casey's case.  I wonder if Baez has tried to tell her to shut her mouth.  Brad Conway, I'm sure, has had these conversations to no avail.  He will be another lawyer not paid.  (Dominic Casey has never been paid to my knowledge.) 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: May 20, 2009, 03:43:31 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

that would be better than you trying to kick butt in your condition...your center of gravity is all messed up, remember!!  LOL
I would like to stand on the sidelines as they enter the court room and throw gumballs at them.

NOOOO!! Ball bearings all over the floor!!!   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1909 on: May 20, 2009, 03:43:46 PM »

Why on earth would you waste a good gumball on the Ants?? Don't they have pebbles in Florida? Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: May 20, 2009, 03:44:12 PM »

now that you can do!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: May 20, 2009, 03:45:13 PM »

Here is the question that has been haunting me. We know Cindy reads blogs, forums, he!! Larry King gave them a stack of unfavorable comments to read. How can she read all this and not think she is a lying, whacked out witch? Wouldn't like 99% of the population under these circumstances say to themselves, wow I'm really a screwed up person, and I need professional help. But not Cindy, she reads and just gets worse. She has to be insane, right?  And Cindy if you are reading  I think you are insane and need to be locked up in a padded room.

Simply put...Cindy doesnt care - she knows she just thinks she's clever enough to pull something off...her goal has blinders.  Sound familiar?  She may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but at the same time she gave Casey the perfect environment & example to have her disorder (not illness, not insanity) manifest into something monstrous.   Many thousands of sociopaths do not engage in criminal behavior, this is something not discussed too often because we only hear about those that do...suffice it to say every one of us lives amongst a sociopath in our neighborhood, school, work place, church.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: May 20, 2009, 03:46:32 PM »

Let's hope so.  It's amazing, but Cindy does come across as a wacked, out-of-control nutcase even when she is trying to be acceptable.  Her basic evil nature shows through.  She surely is not an asset to Casey's case.  I wonder if Baez has tried to tell her to shut her mouth.  Brad Conway, I'm sure, has had these conversations to no avail.  He will be another lawyer not paid.  (Dominic Casey has never been paid to my knowledge.) 

I wonder if he is still 'working' for them???

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1913 on: May 20, 2009, 03:49:07 PM »

Simply put...Cindy doesnt care - she knows she just thinks she's clever enough to pull something off...her goal has blinders.  Sound familiar?  She may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but at the same time she gave Casey the perfect environment & example to have her disorder (not illness, not insanity) manifest into something monstrous.   Many thousands of sociopaths do not engage in criminal behavior, this is something not discussed too often because we only hear about those that do...suffice it to say every one of us lives amongst a sociopath in our neighborhood, school, work place, church.

Are you trying to scare me?  I'll just have to go out and hire "Sociopath Busters".  I ain't 'fraid of no sociopath.

Do No Evil 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1914 on: May 20, 2009, 03:49:32 PM »

When I think of Kasen, I just keep remembering the South Park episode with the "Underpants Gnomes"  and their little song "gotta go to work". 
http://www.kossan.se/roliga-filmer/south_park_underpants_gnomes_.htm
Sorry, but seriously you will see the resemblence!!!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: May 20, 2009, 03:53:11 PM »

It was brought up again by Monkeywithclass, why no one has really stepped forward to talk about the Anthonys. No neighbors, except a couple, no friends or co-workers, except in interview, and no on that they have ever had business dealings with. I think it is because Cindy has always been so vicious and harassing that people are afraid of her and just try to stay out of the line offire from her. If she will call an LE Sgt that is working on her daughter's murder case and make threats to him, what must she say to other people. She had no qualms to call a person on the phone to threaten her and make awful comments to a woman that just had a web site to honor Caylee. She is an awful, awful person, and has been for a long, long, time. Medication cannot be blamed for her behavior since Caylee was murdered. I am waiting for the dam to break and for all this stuff in her background come gushing out. I haven't even started on George and Lee.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: May 20, 2009, 03:53:42 PM »

Statements that they have made publicly or in previous statements they have made under oath can be used to impeach (show they are lying or misrepresented something) contradictory statement(s) they make in future instances of statements made under oath be it sworn statement, deposition, on the witness stand, including submitted & ruled in evidence footage of media interviews, TV appearances.
That is what I was hoping for!!!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1917 on: May 20, 2009, 03:53:53 PM »

When I think of Kasen, I just keep remembering the South Park episode with the "Underpants Gnomes"  and their little song "gotta go to work". 
http://www.kossan.se/roliga-filmer/south_park_underpants_gnomes_.htm
Sorry, but seriously you will see the resemblence!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I just got caught up on posts & that was hilarious!

Good afternoon Monkeys  an angelic monkey

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: May 20, 2009, 03:54:06 PM »

Yes, I know too many sociopaths who I try to avoid.  Some I can't avoid and must just barely tolerate.
simy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: May 20, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!!!

My 2 cents worth....The Anthony's could have avoided all this crap if they had just stayed in the house and kept their big mouths SHUT!!!!!!!! They are the ones feeding the frenzy. It is either the Anthony's, or Brad or Biaz in front of the camera's. There is no way in he!! they can redeem themselves if they talk for the next hundred years. Casey killed Caylee and they have tried to cover it up and blame everyone under the sun. And they have not got the sense to know their stupid azzes are going to get thrown under the bus when trial comes. Even if the SO does not file charges against them I feel sure the FBI will. And that will be even better as that will be Federal charges.

Can't remember who posted the pic of Cindy shooting the bird, but if you look real close her index finger is bent, so she is definitely shooting the bird to someone.

You mean this one????? BWAHAHAHAHA

I'm not a real fan of the "National Equirer", but I woundn't mind seeing this photo of Cindy on the cover.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.