March 28, 2024, 06:50:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #131 5/15/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 196984 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1920 on: May 20, 2009, 03:56:44 PM »

ITA with all ya ll said and I want to know why there hasn't been any mention of the supposed picture that Bozo said that his investigator had tracked down a long time ago of Zanny and kc at the park. It's been so long ago and so many lies ago but I remember that Bozo himself said that they had it.
I remember that Mizjay and have often wondered where it is myself.  This was all said back when Baez claimed to of had an investigator tracking down the woman in the picture.  There was suposed to be a presser with this picture, but it kept getting postponed until it finally fell off the page completely.
Its not existant just like his brain, and all their lies are going to be the end that justicifes the mean.

Logic prevails here, if they had a picture of "Zanny" who allegedly abducted Caylee & they could show she existed why on God's green earth would they have not brought it forward by the time of Casey's original bond hearing much less prior to her murder one, agg assault on a minor indictment?  Why would they not be screaming, Casey didnt do it, this woman did.   Why would a mother be willing to sit in jail with an alleged missing child out there if she had solid evidence she did not do harm to her child herself....enough said.

Don't you remember, it is to protect her family from the "evildoers" whom ever they may be.  Obviously it didn't work because Caylee is dead and the only real danger and evildoer is Casey who is in jail and with any luck for the rest of her life.

I guess what I'm getting at is, with all the claims from kc, CA, GA, and even JB it seems like just exposing the lies shows that they all were creating a cloud of suspicion and blame on ZG   and is it unusual for a lawyer to participate in the web of lies? I'm racking my brain to think of any other case where the atty. consistantly got up and on purpose threw out red herrings. Crazy Town.

Didn't Garagos try to throw out there was a bunch of drug-crazed or devil-worshipping people riding around in a van abducting young pregnant women in the Scott Peterson case?

Yes Garagos did say that..but it didn't fly anymore then any of Bozo's statements have.

Also the statements by Cindy in her last depo are incredible..she had movies the nanny had rented or owned at her house, she had the nanny's curling iron, she had various phone numbers and addresses for the nanny..yet she can't produce them because she turned them over to LE.  Then that was a stupid statement because LE can verify that those items were or weren't runed over and that the add and phon #'s were bogu..as well as any movies or the curling iron she gave them.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1921 on: May 20, 2009, 03:57:34 PM »

Hopefully she will be convicted of a felony somewhere along the way and that will be the end of her RN license.. Monkey Devil!

I'd love to see her handcuffed and perp walked outta that court room tomorrow.....I hope she tells the judge the question is not pertinent just as she did in that fiasco called a deposition!!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Monkey Devil!

Wouldn't that be the cherry on the top of the cake for the day?  I would LOVE it !

She respects no one's authority, so she is not going to be subservient to a judge either.

I was told by someone who lives in Orlando and who been right on target before there will be documents released Friday. Does anyone else know anything about this?

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1922 on: May 20, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »

I would like to stand on the sidelines as they enter the court room and throw gumballs at them.
Why on earth would you waste a good gumball on the Ants?? Don't they have pebbles in Florida? Monkey Devil!
We have seashells....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1923 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:10 PM »

Hopefully she will be convicted of a felony somewhere along the way and that will be the end of her RN license.. Monkey Devil!

I'd love to see her handcuffed and perp walked outta that court room tomorrow.....I hope she tells the judge the question is not pertinent just as she did in that fiasco called a deposition!!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Monkey Devil!

Wouldn't that be the cherry on the top of the cake for the day?  I would LOVE it !

She respects no one's authority, so she is not going to be subservient to a judge either.

I was told by someone who lives in Orlando and who been right on target before there will be documents released Friday. Does anyone else know anything about this?

No I don't but that sounds great. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1924 on: May 20, 2009, 03:59:58 PM »

hahahaha...I have a mental picture of that!!
Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

that would be better than you trying to kick butt in your condition...your center of gravity is all messed up, remember!!  LOL
When I think of Kasen, I just keep remembering the South Park episode with the "Underpants Gnomes"  and their little song "gotta go to work". 
http://www.kossan.se/roliga-filmer/south_park_underpants_gnomes_.htm
Sorry, but seriously you will see the resemblence!!!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I just got caught up on posts & that was hilarious!

Good afternoon Monkeys  an angelic monkey
Monkey Devil!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1925 on: May 20, 2009, 04:01:19 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   
Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that each of the individuals who needed to answer questions would be called up to the stand and asked the questions that remain unanswered in front of the judge where they would be required to answer.

My question is, are they able to plead the 5th?

I could be wrong..and someone may have answered this because I am trying to play catch up here..but I thuoght that in a civil depo ..there was no such thing as pleading the 5th.   Which makes this such a beautiful thing..questions they could plead the 5th to in Casey's cimineral case..I think they are obligated to answer truthfully in the civil case..the problem being..will Cindy actually tell the truth..or continue her mis-spoken, mis-remembered.err mis-truths?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1926 on: May 20, 2009, 04:02:54 PM »

Yes Garagos did say that..but it didn't fly anymore then any of Bozo's statements have.

Also the statements by Cindy in her last depo are incredible..she had movies the nanny had rented or owned at her house, she had the nanny's curling iron, she had various phone numbers and addresses for the nanny..yet she can't produce them because she turned them over to LE.  Then that was a stupid statement because LE can verify that those items were or weren't runed over and that the add and phon #'s were bogu..as well as any movies or the curling iron she gave them.

If you noticed Morgan kept asking her each time she spoke if she knew that first hand or IF KC had told her. Each time she told of these things, she had to say KC told her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1927 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!  Or maybe I will just place my gnome someplace other than the defense table......... 

that would be better than you trying to kick butt in your condition...your center of gravity is all messed up, remember!!  LOL
When I think of Kasen, I just keep remembering the South Park episode with the "Underpants Gnomes"  and their little song "gotta go to work". 

OHMYGAWD!  That is too too funny!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1928 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:33 PM »

Wow Dolce, you got your star!!!  That is better than a pack of M and Ms with or without peanuts.  Clap, clap, clap - standing ovation for Dolce.
Thanks!!!!  But I still want those M&M's..I think Steel went to get them for me.   
Dolce - in appreciation of your brilliant depo discovery and your remarkable achievement as a Monkey All-Star, you get an M&M Cake!   

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: May 20, 2009, 04:03:53 PM »

Question:  Will the less than stellar actions of George and Cindy (since day one) change the outcome of this case??  Should it?  Is it fair if it does?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1930 on: May 20, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »

I could be wrong..and someone may have answered this because I am trying to play catch up here..but I thuoght that in a civil depo ..there was no such thing as pleading the 5th.   Which makes this such a beautiful thing..questions they could plead the 5th to in Casey's cimineral case..I think they are obligated to answer truthfully in the civil case..the problem being..will Cindy actually tell the truth..or continue her mis-spoken, mis-remembered.err mis-truths?
Ok, hold the train.....if that is true then how come Casey has gotten away with just writing her name and then "I am pleading my 5th amendment rights"????

CONFUSED MONKEY HERE.......gonna go back and watch the gnomes.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1931 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »

Does anyone know what, exactly, will happen tomorrow in court?  Will it be just a motion to force Cindy/George/Lee to answer the deposition questions at a later date, or will they proceed right with the deposition there in court after they are forced to answer?   
Correct me if I am wrong, but it was my understanding that each of the individuals who needed to answer questions would be called up to the stand and asked the questions that remain unanswered in front of the judge where they would be required to answer.

My question is, are they able to plead the 5th?

I don't think she knows the meaning of Truth   

But, for sure, this Judge expects respect in his courtroom & he won't put up with her BS.   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1932 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »

OHMYGAWD!  That is too too funny!!!
And like the gnomes....Kasen is still trying to figure out what Phase 2 will be.   

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:39 PM »

Here is the question that has been haunting me. We know Cindy reads blogs, forums, he!! Larry King gave them a stack of unfavorable comments to read. How can she read all this and not think she is a lying, whacked out witch? Wouldn't like 99% of the population under these circumstances say to themselves, wow I'm really a screwed up person, and I need professional help. But not Cindy, she reads and just gets worse. She has to be insane, right?  And Cindy if you are reading  I think you are insane and need to be locked up in a padded room.

Simply put...Cindy doesnt care - she knows she just thinks she's clever enough to pull something off...her goal has blinders.  Sound familiar?  She may have not been able to avoid Casey being a sociopath but at the same time she gave Casey the perfect environment & example to have her disorder (not illness, not insanity) manifest into something monstrous.   Many thousands of sociopaths do not engage in criminal behavior, this is something not discussed too often because we only hear about those that do...suffice it to say every one of us lives amongst a sociopath in our neighborhood, school, work place, church.

Yes, I know too many sociopaths who I try to avoid.  Some I can't avoid and must just barely tolerate.

Seems like most sociopaths have no use for anybody once they've been used by them for whatever gain or purpose that suits them for that instance. With kc and the couple that I've ever known, they get away with a progession of things with no consequences then they head off toward their next situation. They always assume that nobody will see thru the act and the ones I've had the misfortune of being around don't really care if you notice their lies or not, they just manipulate words and circumstances or don't bother with justifying, they move on.    IN this case, prolly for the first time, the A's headed up by the dominatrix, are having a hard time now cause ppl. aren't letting go. It's all got to boomerang back to them sooner or later.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1934 on: May 20, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »

I wonder how many times tomorrow Cindy will use the answer..that was a "mistruth", "I or they mis-remembered",  and "I or they mis-spoke"?

I am betting she will show tomorrow..Cindy is not one to back down from a fight...and she is good and mad now that she has been named in the suit also.

Let the games begin!

I am wondering if she will be required to answer the questions that Morgan wants tomorrow in court, or will she be instructed to answer at another depo or face jail time?  I hope Morgan is able to get answers tomorrow. Knowing Florida courts, I'm thinking it will drag out further. JMO

From what I saw with that judge in court, I don't see her being able to continue in this rhetoric this time.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1935 on: May 20, 2009, 04:06:44 PM »

Dolce - in appreciation of your brilliant depo discovery and your remarkable achievement as a Monkey All-Star, you get an M&M Cake!   

(That is really a drooling Monkey)  Is it an original Monken cake?  I will share.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: May 20, 2009, 04:08:53 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

Is there also a motion to compel for Lee and Georgie???

"The power of God compels you."

I just witnessed a hit and run outside my office.  The putz took off but didn't realize that his front bumper, ALONG WITH HIS LICENSE PLATE stayed behind.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hooters has windows?????????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1937 on: May 20, 2009, 04:09:55 PM »

Question:  Will the less than stellar actions of George and Cindy (since day one) change the outcome of this case??  Should it?  Is it fair if it does?
I think it will hinder Caseys chances of her attorney spinning it into anything other than that which it is.  Not sure that it will change the outcome though, pretty sure she will get a sticking conviction regardless.  I believe it is fair that they all are served their just desserts.  IMHO

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: May 20, 2009, 04:12:25 PM »

Why has Dominic Casey not been arrested yet?  He never even showed up to his deposition, so why was he not arrested and held in contempt????? 

I have a sneaky suspicion he is cooperating with LE now!   
Ok, I will bite.... if that is true then why is his attorney being summond to court?  If he was cooperating wouldn't he have set up a date and time to answer the questions?

RIGHT AFTER THAT DIDN'T HE HAVE A DISCUSSION IN CHAMBERS WITH Strickland..I always thought he went to Strickland first to explain why he didn't answer the depo questions...meaning Strickland isn't hearing that case, but is hearing the criminial case.  Anywho..whatever he told Strickland had to do with Baez and both Dom and Strickland ended up submitting a complaint to the Bar about Bozo.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1939 on: May 20, 2009, 04:14:35 PM »

Yes,  they can be held in contempt of court if they refuse to answer questions the Court has ruled they are compelled to answer.

John Morgan & Keith Mitnik did file a motion to include Cindy Anthony & they are now seeking attorney fees be paid (see motion  http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html)

Is there also a motion to compel for Lee and Georgie???

"The power of God compels you."

I just witnessed a hit and run outside my office.  The putz took off but didn't realize that his front bumper, ALONG WITH HIS LICENSE PLATE stayed behind.  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
Hooters has windows?????????

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.