April 27, 2024, 05:02:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #541 11/5 - 11/7/2006  (Read 70298 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2006, 05:19:21 PM »

This one's a little cleaner, what do you think?  Laughing

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2006, 05:21:52 PM »

Klaasend you always amaze me with your graphics.  I sure wish you lived close, and taught here.  I'd attend all your classes.  You're the best!!  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2006, 05:23:35 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This one's a little cleaner, what do you think?  Laughing

Me thinks I am gonna have nightmares!
I lurked and saw the left/rigt side face thingys. I ws kinda lost there..lol
He looks to me like he has a lazy eye that was never corrected? I dunno.. no Dr here.

and Well wishes to Sunfreak! God love'er.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: November 06, 2006, 05:23:53 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Klaasend you always amaze me with your graphics.  I sure wish you lived close, and taught here.  I'd attend all your classes.  You're the best!!  Wink

Thanks, that's very nice of you to say.  I just fool around with this graphic stuff, I don't think I'd be qualified to teach it.  Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: November 06, 2006, 05:28:10 PM »

Posted by Sunmoonstars at Refugees:

Kalpoes case rescheduled and De Vries in Aruba

The Kalpoes case was rescheduled for Nov. 30th at 9 am. I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore

Edited to add: Seems De Vries was trespassing on the Kalpoe property, or that is what is being reported.

I wonder if he knocked on their door saying murderer murderer. Laughing  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #145 on: November 06, 2006, 05:32:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Maybe Renfro can catch a case of this  Laughing

Looks like Joran already has it  Laughing

OMG this is so funny.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: November 06, 2006, 05:43:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"

The Kalpoes case was rescheduled for Nov. 30th at 9 am. I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore

Edited to add: Seems De Vries was trespassing on the Kalpoe property, or that is what is being reported.

I wonder if he knocked on their door saying murderer murderer. Laughing  Rolling Eyes

I hope he got a look in the cesspool while he was there!   Very Happy

What happened????  This deVries was the greatest investigative reporter on the face of the earth before he started his investigation.  Now that it looks as though he is not as delusional as some had hoped, he is persona non grata just overnight!  

Talk about blatant hypocrisy!!  Wow, that's pretty bad even for that gang!  And I hope he does stay away from her as she seems to have contracted whatever is causing Steve Croes and Koen to expand like inflated blimps!  Wouldn't want deVries to catch that along with Monkey Pox!

So I guess we can safely assume that the wrong questions are being asked to the wrong people who have no excuses nor defenses for what they have done.  There is no way in heck to make that investigation look anywhere close to legit.  It was insane from the beginning and I do hope he exposes those that made it so.  That should be illegal even in Aruba but with no corruption laws, conveniently, there may be nothing illegal about what they did.  It may well be perfectly legal in that place or at least have no existing laws to prevent it.   Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: November 06, 2006, 05:43:45 PM »

Or Candygram! Mrs Red will know what Im talkin bout! LoL~!
Well Klaas will too.. or anyone that watches SNL!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: November 06, 2006, 05:46:00 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Or Candygram! Mrs Red will know what Im talkin bout! LoL~!

LOL Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: November 06, 2006, 05:53:25 PM »

i would like someone like JORANDRACULA to answer a couple legitimate questions and get legitimate answers not like the underhanded SOFTBALL- WIFFLE BALL LOBS of CRAP GRETA tossed his way... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

what hte heck was wrong with that woman ????????

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHH

makes me SICK

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2006, 06:08:36 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I hope he got a look in the cesspool while he was there!   Very Happy

What happened????  This deVries was the greatest investigative reporter on the face of the earth before he started his investigation.  Now that it looks as though he is not as delusional as some had hoped, he is persona non grata just overnight!  

Talk about blatant hypocrisy!!  Wow, that's pretty bad even for that gang!  And I hope he does stay away from her as she seems to have contracted whatever is causing Steve Croes and Koen to expand like inflated blimps!  Wouldn't want deVries to catch that along with Monkey Pox!

So I guess we can safely assume that the wrong questions are being asked to the wrong people who have no excuses nor defenses for what they have done.  There is no way in heck to make that investigation look anywhere close to legit.  It was insane from the beginning and I do hope he exposes those that made it so.  That should be illegal even in Aruba but with no corruption laws, conveniently, there may be nothing illegal about what they did.  It may well be perfectly legal in that place or at least have no existing laws to prevent it.   Evil or Very Mad

Anna,
I posted an OT question for you at the bottom of page 4 and I was really hoping you could help me with an answer.  I can make a thread in the Monkey Lounge if you prefer that.  Let me know.  I appreciate any help you can provide.
Thank, Hubluv

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2006, 06:12:25 PM »

[ Or Candygram! Mrs Red will know what Im talkin bout! LoL~!

Landshark!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2006, 06:14:29 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
[
Anna,
I posted an OT question for you at the bottom of page 4 and I was really hoping you could help me with an answer.  I can make a thread in the Monkey Lounge if you prefer that.  Let me know.  I appreciate any help you can provide.
Thank, Hubluv

Sure!  Just lead the way~  two is great as they will keep each other company!

PERSONA NON GRATA

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2006, 06:17:27 PM »

I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore.

More good news. I think De Vries will find out that going anywhere or asking anyone in Aruba about this case will be labeled as trespassing. Just need one person to talk...
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2006, 06:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i would like someone like JORANDRACULA to answer a couple legitimate questions and get legitimate answers not like the underhanded SOFTBALL- WIFFLE BALL LOBS of CRAP GRETA tossed his way... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

what hte heck was wrong with that woman ????????

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHH

makes me SICK

Maybe we need to do a face reading of her, Robots!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2006, 06:28:09 PM »

[
Anna,
Thank, Hubluv

If you will make a thread in the Monkey Lounge, I will come there and see if I can answer any questions you might have.

Congratulations!

PERSONA NON GRATA

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2006, 06:42:18 PM »

[
Anna,
Thank, Hubluv

If you will make a thread in the Monkey Lounge, I will come there and see if I can answer any questions you might have.

Congratulations!

I'll make one either tonight or tomorrow when I have the pics to post.  They are the best, so loving!  Thanks and I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions.

Thanks for the reply!

now, back to the case... Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore.

More good news. I think De Vries will find out that going anywhere or asking anyone in Aruba about this case will be labeled as trespassing. Just need one person to talk...

I hope he can talk to the maid who did NOT see any of Joran's pants with "sand" on them and on the floor under them, a few people like that. . .

He goes all the way to Aruba to try to help solve this and is accused of tresspassing?  That looks pretty incriminating to me.  

Don't they want him to find out what happened to Natalee?   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2006, 06:47:50 PM »

[ Or Candygram! Mrs Red will know what Im talkin bout! LoL~!

Landshark!

YUP~!! Thats it Anna!!!  Smile
(I am behind now)  TY for posting that. I am howlin!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »

That's good, hubbylove!  Can't wait to see them and it will be just fine!

OK, even if that article is just satire, this is the second time I have heard the name Mark Purcell.  Do we have a photograph of this person?  Just for grins and giggles. . . . .The description sounds rather,  er, interesting.

I don't know what to think of that post of Deetch.   Shocked  It is sort of shocking.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.