April 28, 2024, 04:14:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #541 11/5 - 11/7/2006  (Read 70317 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2006, 06:57:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
That's good, hubbylove!  Can't wait to see them and it will be just fine!

OK, even if that article is just satire, this is the second time I have heard the name Mark Purcell.  Do we have a photograph of this person?  Just for grins and giggles. . . . .The description sounds rather,  er, interesting.

I don't know what to think of that post of Deetch.   Shocked  It is sort of shocking.  

Mark Purcell (MIP6) on the right:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2006, 07:00:35 PM »

Thank you, Klaas,

Do you think this is him as well?  I can't tell.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2006, 07:02:17 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

OK, even if that article is just satire, this is the second time I have heard the name Mark Purcell.  Do we have a photograph of this person?  Just for grins and giggles. . . . .The description sounds rather,  er, interesting.

I don't know what to think of that post of Deetch.   Shocked  It is sort of shocking.  

Mark Purcell (MIP6) on the right:

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2006, 07:03:03 PM »

Must fix dinner. . . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2006, 07:05:37 PM »

Thank you, Klaas,

Do you think this is him as well?  I can't tell.

Had to zoom way in on it but Yes..that is him as well.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2006, 07:11:52 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore.

More good news. I think De Vries will find out that going anywhere or asking anyone in Aruba about this case will be labeled as trespassing. Just need one person to talk...

And that he will need multiple permits to work there.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: November 06, 2006, 07:15:12 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
This is OT and I will start a separate thread if I get any responses.

I am looking for Anna or anyone else with experience raising puppies...

This weekend my husband and I adopted two puppies ("chihuahua/terrier mix") from the same litter.  They are one boy and one girl and I am looking for advice about raising sibling puppies together.  I know it can be difficult but we love both of them so much and want to see them succeed.  If anyone has any advice or just encouragement it would be great!  They are sharing a crate right now but we plan on buying separate ones this week since most information I found said that is best.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.  If anyone sees Anna later and could direct her to this post I would really appreciate it.

Hi Everyone!

hubbylove wow congratulations on your new puppies. They are so much fun and full of energy.

I have had chihuahua's for the last 15 years and I can tell you they have been the joy of my life. My daughter also has a chihuahua/jackrussel mix. They are very high strong and very entellegent and alert. I can tell you that no one will ever enter your home without you knowing it. LOL

Chihuahua's are like pack dogs. They do better in groups. I am very happy to hear you have siblings or at least you opt to adopt 2 instead of one. Small dogs don't do well alone. Their life span is shorter when they are an only pet. Chihuahua's don't mind sharing bedding. Infact they usually like to curl up next to each other, at least all 4 of mine did. They also love to sleep up under baby blankets. All 4 of mine usually would curl up underneath anything they could to hide their faces while sleeping.

They are very smart and learn quick. I suggest not to feed them can food but to use dry puppy food for the health of their teeth and heart. Puppy food is also full of calcium as well. Small breeds also tend to have what is called, "inverted sneezes". It's like an asthma attack. So don't be alarmed if they ever do this. They appear to be having problems breathing. Just speak to them gently, they will be just fine.

As far as potty breaking them, start asap. Take them out every hour to every two hours if possible. If not possible I suggest buying those floor wet mats for them to potty on while away.

Hope this helps a little and congratulations once again. Puppies are so wonderful!

God bless~

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: November 06, 2006, 07:15:13 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
i would like someone like JORANDRACULA to answer a couple legitimate questions and get legitimate answers not like the underhanded SOFTBALL- WIFFLE BALL LOBS of CRAP GRETA tossed his way... Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

what hte heck was wrong with that woman ????????

GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESHHH

makes me SICK

Maybe we need to do a face reading of her, Robots!

yes, good idea

all i see when i see her is RATINGS MONSTER

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: November 06, 2006, 07:23:54 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Well ya'll have a good evening.  I'm going out for my 25th wedding anniversary today.  WOOHOO

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY SNOOPY!!!

Have fun and stay safe.

God bless~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: November 06, 2006, 07:34:30 PM »

Anna, Mark Purcell post over at BFN at MIP6 and also over at Refugees at DocHolliday(sp). He's bashed both Natalee and Beth and Dave over on Refugees and some over on BFN.
In the past I read MP state that Natalee was a slut and whore and she had coming to her what happened. He called her a slut for allowing someone lick a jello shot off her belly without looking at Joran for licking on her belly and calling him the same. Calling Natalee a whore for leaving with 3 strangers and it was her own fault for what happen to her. He also calls Beth a media whore and bad parent and says that she should be sued for money fraud for collecting donations for personal use. Said that both Beth and Dave were bad parents for allowing an 18 yr old go to Aruba and drink and act wild ect ect.  Michelle's Boycott Aruba-Justice for Natalee had a lot on MIP6, Reality and such on this subject a couple months ago.

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: November 06, 2006, 07:50:35 PM »

"OH, ROBOTS"  chuckle chuckle

im still LMAO  Cool

Later in the show, he asked you to call.  Said he was sorry he couldn't talk when you called.  He called you by your real name - Robots!   Razz  So you were part of the show anyways.   Laughing  I give my first name when I call.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: November 06, 2006, 08:03:22 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"

im still LMAO  Cool

Later in the show, he asked you to call.  Said he was sorry he couldn't talk when you called.  He called you by your real name - Robots!   Razz  So you were part of the show anyways.   Laughing  I give my first name when I call.

thank you for the info

it was funny  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: November 06, 2006, 08:13:07 PM »

woohooo  country music awards is on on abc NOW!

Have a good night everyone.

God bless~

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: November 06, 2006, 08:15:22 PM »

im still LMAO  Cool

thank you for the info

it was funny  Cool

I hope you'll call in for his shows when you can.  We have lots of intelligent and articulate monkeys with opinions and questions and comments and they should call.  It's like sex - not that scary once you get past your first time.  As I said last night, it's a lot like talking on the phone.  So call, Monkeys - it makes the show more interesting!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: November 06, 2006, 08:23:11 PM »

Evening monkeys,

I just saw in a local paper that Beth is going to be making an appearance at a church in Cleveland, TN. on November 14. Can someone make sure BOC knows that? I believe he has family in the Cleveland area and visits fairly often.

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: November 06, 2006, 08:23:44 PM »

im still LMAO  Cool

thank you for the info

it was funny  Cool

I hope you'll call in for his shows when you can.  We have lots of intelligent and articulate monkeys with opinions and questions and comments and they should call.  It's like sex - not that scary once you get past your first time.  As I said last night, it's a lot like talking on the phone.  So call, Monkeys - it makes the show more interesting!

Shocked  Shocked  Did you tell Dana this? Shocked  Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: November 06, 2006, 08:26:36 PM »

Going way off topic... but I know a lot of us having been watching so here's an update on Barbaro...

http://msn.foxsports.com/horseracing/story/6144034?FSO1&ATT=HCP&GT1=8807

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: November 06, 2006, 08:33:10 PM »

Puma,
All kidding aside, yes it is easy to call in and talk to Dana he does make it very easy... and yes, it is always good to hear monkeys call in... we get to hear the inflections in your voices instead of just seeing typed words... I would love for Ang911 to call!!!

OK going to run -

hope all are doing well....

Keept the faith monkeys!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: November 06, 2006, 08:42:45 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys,

I just saw in a local paper that Beth is going to be making an appearance at a church in Cleveland, TN. on November 14. Can someone make sure BOC knows that? I believe he has family in the Cleveland area and visits fairly often.

Hi BT - sure, if I see him I'll let him know.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: November 06, 2006, 08:43:06 PM »

im still LMAO  Cool

thank you for the info

it was funny  Cool

yep, a couple weeks ago i called in 2-3 times

i cant remember but i know i was on at least twice
 Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.