April 28, 2024, 06:29:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #541 11/5 - 11/7/2006  (Read 70319 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: November 07, 2006, 09:20:24 PM »

Stockholm Syndrome Links

http://www.prostitutionrecovery.org/stockholm_syndrome.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: November 07, 2006, 09:21:52 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"

DKPen - wasn't Dr. Phil, or his people, supposed to be rescueing Amy Bradley?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: November 07, 2006, 09:32:19 PM »

Klaas... didn't get that ping from you.  Did it process ok on your end?

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: November 07, 2006, 09:32:24 PM »

hmmm I know Dr. Phil sent someone in to investigate possible areas Natalee could have been and while doing so they found some compound with giant walls surrounding with guards posted every where. As well as the guards followed the girls every where they went. Listened in on every phone call ect ect. Not sure if Dr. Phils people went to rescue Amy Bradley but do recall they went looking for Natalee.  Anyone?

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: November 07, 2006, 09:38:14 PM »

<<Before moving on, Dr. Phil shares one of Ty's video diary entries. Ty says, "We're at Le Mirage, outside 10 acres of nothing but flesh for sale. It's got a 20-foot wall around it and steel gates. There are women who are from all over. There were women who were using the phone that had security standing over them. They're listening to every word that the girls were saying. That smacks of control. Prisoners. There's hundreds of girls in there. It's just a haven for flesh." Ty filed this entry from one of Aruba's neighboring islands, Curacao, which is where Amy Bradley disappeared seven years ago.>>

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/2926/?id=2926&slide=4&null=null
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: November 07, 2006, 09:50:22 PM »

I went to the Dr. Phil web site and there is something about an Amy Bradley update on Nov 17 ?
I have just read a bit, but I doubt if she left to go anywhere for very long without her shoes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: November 07, 2006, 09:56:47 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"

Sorry, was off playing a game.  Yes, it looks like it went through on my end.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: November 07, 2006, 09:57:24 PM »

Kat_Gram could you please put up the link so we can all go there to read?
TIA

O/T
Has anyone heard from KatzHome lately?  It's not like her to not post.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: November 07, 2006, 10:00:08 PM »

I think the update was for Nov. 2005...Dr. Phil's Show.

The pics (verified by the FBI) prove she was kidnapped & taken off the boat in Curacao.  Sad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: November 07, 2006, 10:00:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Grande - just resent it
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: November 07, 2006, 10:00:58 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

NOT GOOD.  Nothing in my inbox.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: November 07, 2006, 10:03:26 PM »

hehe Klaas who you sending that email too?  Someone is going to have a lot of surprise email. lol  Razz

Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: November 07, 2006, 10:04:32 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
<<Before moving on, Dr. Phil shares one of Ty's video diary entries. Ty says, "We're at Le Mirage, outside 10 acres of nothing but flesh for sale. It's got a 20-foot wall around it and steel gates. There are women who are from all over. There were women who were using the phone that had security standing over them. They're listening to every word that the girls were saying. That smacks of control. Prisoners. There's hundreds of girls in there. It's just a haven for flesh." Ty filed this entry from one of Aruba's neighboring islands, Curacao, which is where Amy Bradley disappeared seven years ago.>>

Campo Allegre is an old army base now called Le Mirage, a goverment sanctioned whorehouse essentially.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: November 07, 2006, 10:06:22 PM »

Campo Allegre is an old army base now called Le Mirage, a goverment sanctioned whorehouse essentially.

turned into a brothel under guise?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: November 07, 2006, 10:08:31 PM »

Grande - bet your virus scan is blocking the email because of the link.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #355 on: November 07, 2006, 10:09:03 PM »

turned into a brothel under guise?

Not necessarily under guise, brothel on the other hand is an accurate term.  Generally speaking, the girls are from South America on 3 month 'work' visas.  NO I do not have first hand experience.  LOL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2006, 10:10:03 PM »

hehe Klaas who you sending that email too?  Someone is going to have a lot of surprise email. lol  Razz

LOL - I double checked, sending it to the correct email address.  I suspect Grande's email virus scan is blocking it due to the link. Laughing
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2006, 10:10:18 PM »

Oh wait, I miss read that. I thought it read "warehouse"  haha it said "whorehouse".

The government needs to be busted wide open. Prisoners held against their own will and used as meat. If people know about this why haven't they taken steps to get the United Nations, Interpol, Amnesty International for Human Rights involved?  Just does not make any sense this is allowed to continue.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2006, 10:14:41 PM »

O/T
My daughter just informed me she was going to Norway for a week or two during the Christmas Holidays. She has many friends in Europe and has traveled all over Europe in her young age. The bratt!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: November 07, 2006, 10:18:07 PM »

YEA!!!
O/T - Sonny Purdue just reelected Govenor of Georgia!  We have electronic machines now in GA.  I stopped on the way home from the Hospital - had to vote!!

Thank you each and everyone of you who expressed concern for me. You'll never know how much that has touched my heart!!

I've been reading back, but I'm not too sure how much I have retained on these pain killers.  @@  I am so happy to be back on-line.  I just found out how addicted I really am to the Net and to y'all.  Wink

Anyway, I am very happy to be back amongst my beautiful monkey sisters & brothers.

I'm climbing in bed and hoping I can get comfortable. See 'ya tomorrow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.