April 27, 2024, 01:55:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #541 11/5 - 11/7/2006  (Read 70291 times)
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: November 06, 2006, 03:58:48 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Sunmoonstars at Refugees:

Kalpoes case rescheduled and De Vries in Aruba

The Kalpoes case was rescheduled for Nov. 30th at 9 am. I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #81 on: November 06, 2006, 04:01:30 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
This is OT and I will start a separate thread if I get any responses.

I am looking for Anna or anyone else with experience raising puppies...

This weekend my husband and I adopted two puppies ("chihuahua/terrier mix") from the same litter.  They are one boy and one girl and I am looking for advice about raising sibling puppies together.  I know it can be difficult but we love both of them so much and want to see them succeed.  If anyone has any advice or just encouragement it would be great!  They are sharing a crate right now but we plan on buying separate ones this week since most information I found said that is best.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.  If anyone sees Anna later and could direct her to this post I would really appreciate it.

I have only one request....

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: November 06, 2006, 04:05:03 PM »

This weekend my husband and I adopted two puppies ("chihuahua/terrier mix") from the same litter.  They are one boy and one girl and I am looking for advice about raising sibling puppies together.  I know it can be difficult but we love both of them so much and want to see them succeed.  If anyone has any advice or just encouragement it would be great!  They are sharing a crate right now but we plan on buying separate ones this week since most information I found said that is best.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.  If anyone sees Anna later and could direct her to this post I would really appreciate it.

I gotta cute one for you whats a good thread to post

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2006, 04:07:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Depends upon what it is.  If it's not relating to the case at all should probably be posted in the Monkey Lounge, lol  Laughing
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2006, 04:07:55 PM »

SUNFREAK, Get Well Soon!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: November 06, 2006, 04:09:37 PM »

Florida and Sue, lol  Laughing

I was talking about pictures of her new puppies!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: November 06, 2006, 04:11:12 PM »

The Kalpoes case was rescheduled for Nov. 30th at 9 am. I also am told that De Vries is in Aruba trying to get people to talk to him. He was informed not to trespass anymore

Edited to add:  Seems De Vries was trespassing on the Kalpoe property, or that is what is being reported.

Hmmm.. wonder if REN HO is reporting this to her? I mean there were bestest friends for a long time.. Ren ho even offered her a trip to Aruba to stay in her time share.  FACT!
 Others here know that as wel as I do..  Sooo.. do we beleive this report for SMS then? Im not being rude.  IMO Ren Ho is feeding this to her.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: November 06, 2006, 04:11:43 PM »

Depends upon what it is.  If it's not relating to the case at all should probably be posted in the Monkey Lounge, lol  Laughing

I knew you were talking about puppies, But I got cute pic of dog I took
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=70083#70083

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: November 06, 2006, 04:12:53 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Edited to add:  Seems De Vries was trespassing on the Kalpoe property, or that is what is being reported.

Hmmm.. wonder if REN HO is reporting this to her? I mean there were bestest friends for a long time.. Ren ho even offered her a trip to Aruba to stay in her time share.  FACT!
 Others here know that as wel as I do..  Sooo.. do we beleive this report for SMS then? Im not being rude.  IMO Ren Ho is feeding this to her.

Hard to say who is feeding SMS this info.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: November 06, 2006, 04:14:00 PM »

OMG, lolol  Laughing   I thought it was Anita VDS for a minute, lol  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: November 06, 2006, 04:15:37 PM »

OMG, lolol  Laughing   I thought it was Anita VDS for a minute, lol  Laughing

Crying or Very sad  that is a insult to my poor dog :O

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: November 06, 2006, 04:16:03 PM »

Sorry Sue..I think it's the bra  Laughing
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: November 06, 2006, 04:16:51 PM »

Sorry Sue..I think it's the bra  Laughing

ROFLMFAO Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: November 06, 2006, 04:19:36 PM »

Klass..I would almost betcha  it is Julila. IMO Guess we'll see what happens. Nice to know De Vries is on the island checking things out IF this is all true!  GO PETER!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: November 06, 2006, 04:22:13 PM »

Klass..I would almost betcha  it is Julila. IMO Guess we'll see what happens. Nice to know De Vries is on the island checking things out IF this is all true!  GO PETER!!

I was just thinking it could be Arubagirl as well.
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: November 06, 2006, 04:22:54 PM »

Can you believe I have been too busy to download them to my computer yet??  I promise I will have some posted tomorrow.  I will start a new thread in the lounge and make a link in this thread.  They are ADORABLE.  All black, short haired with white crests on their chests.  They have floppy ears and long tails and broad shoulders.  I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!!

Thanks for the replys Monkeys!  You guys are a great extended family!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: November 06, 2006, 04:24:32 PM »

Klass.. True too.. AG.. havnt thought of her or NL..
(I failed my lesson with SAN teachng me quotes after they get long..lol)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: November 06, 2006, 04:24:39 PM »

Sue-

Way too funny  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing love the pup !

Klaas & Angie-

Just imagine this is Paulus, just sweatin and sweatin because De Vries has his number  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: November 06, 2006, 04:28:35 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Sue-

Way too funny  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing love the pup !

Klaas & Angie-

Just imagine this is Paulus, just sweatin and sweatin because De Vries has his number  Laughing  Laughing

LMAO Sistah!!  I love that one!
Hope if Peter De Vries IS on the island he remains safe.  Seems that man dont put up with shit!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: November 06, 2006, 04:30:30 PM »

Can you see Mr. Peter having a sit down with Julia
I bet anything she will hunt him down just to add her 2 cents worth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.