April 19, 2024, 02:00:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fox News Obsession with Radical Islam special  (Read 2880 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« on: November 05, 2006, 10:25:09 PM »

I have been watching the Fox News special and haven't really seen anything I wasn't already aware of or already suspected about islam.

I just don't see how anyone else could see it differently.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 10:35:34 PM »

We are strangling ourselves with our political correctness.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 01:36:04 AM »

I was particularly irritated with FOX's coverage today on radical Islam. I kept hearing Arabic being shouted over and over. They showed the program at least two times that I was aware of.

Car, of course we are strangling ourselves with political correctness, that's a big problem.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 01:49:01 AM »

I find it rather disturbing that we have no idea how many extremists we have already allowed into the country nor any idea how many have entered illegally.  The sheer numbers in the special were just amazing to me as well a actually hearing their spiritual leaders discuss non-Muslims as subhuman and being like a cow to be sold or slaughtered.

It is frightening to realize there are those who for a few votes would sell out the entire country and pretend that there is no connection between the various factions of radical Islam for the members often migrate from one group to another.  Saying the war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war on terror is either gross ignorance of the facts or a deliberate attempt to thwart the effort at dealing with terrorists in that region.

And first Bush was accused of claiming there were plans for nuclear weapons in Iraq falsely and now he is accused of failure to classify these same plans that the NYT said he lied about existing in the first place.  Bush Derangement Syndrome at its worse!

There is no way to defeat an enemy when half the population refuses to admit that enemy even exists because to do so might cost them a few house or senate seats.  Unbelievable!  And then they have the nerve to say things are not going well in Iraq when we have Congressmen giving aid and comfort constantly and undermining the war effort in every way they can.  Gee, I do wonder what went wrong!  

Liberal press, liberal congressmen, liberal movie stars with IQ of a rug, all in a chorus in support of the radicals and in opposition to their own country.  At least when the next attack happens here, this time we will know who invited it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 03:01:24 AM »

Well, I don't think the story was just about radical islam, several commentators also pointed out that the religion of islam itself is out to take over the world not just the radicals.

Essentially the religion dosen't tolerate any other religion. I think it was displayed quite well that most all followers of islam in the U.S. think of their religion first and country second whether they say so publically or not.

I know these comments would be considered scare mongering or even racist, but be that as it may, I really do think that the islamic religion as it is practised throughout the country is just a 'fifth column' waiting for it's chance to change our civilization to a good islamic one with sharia law.

I don't mind not being P.C. on this subject, I think most of this country is putting it's head in the sand on this one.

One of the best comments on the show was about the 9/11 perps, and how they trained in the U.S. and used U.S. equipment to hit our territory and how there are no borders to the islamic war on the western civilization. With 9/11 we've already been shown what the terrorists can achive on our soil with little or no outside help.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.