April 27, 2024, 12:11:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AMBER ALERT-4-Year-Old Texas Girl Lesley Estefania Perez 5/04/09 (FOUND ALIVE)  (Read 15350 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 13, 2009, 04:31:30 PM »

Amber Alert Issued For 4-Year-Old Texas Girl
An Amber Alert was issued early Wednesday morning for Lesley Estefania Perez, 4, who was kidnapped Tuesday night in Hidalgo.  She’s believed to be with an Hispanic man in his 30s who’s driving a 1990s white Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates, police said.

The man is about 5-foot-7, weighs about 190 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.

He was wearing a dark shirt when he was last seen.

The girl is 3 ½ feet and has brown hair and brown eyes.

She was last seen wearing green shorts and a green striped shirt with a white collar.

She has a small scar on her right eyebrow and a birthmark on the upper part of one of her legs.

She was wearing Hello Kitty earrings.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hidalgo Police Department at (956) 843-2737.
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/44887457.html
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 09:42:06 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 05:46:51 PM »

http://www.co.hidalgo.tx.us/

Hidalgo County is a county located in the U.S. state of Texas. In 2000, its population was 569,463

The town of Hidago has a popuklation of 10,000

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2009, 05:48:24 PM »

This guy is running for Mexico, they better head him off at the pass.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

This guy is running for Mexico, they better head him off at the pass.

It's really frightening. I hope she can be found unharmed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 06:52:17 PM »

Amber Alert Issued For 4-Year-Old Texas Girl
An Amber Alert was issued early Wednesday morning for Lesley Estefania Perez, 4, who was kidnapped Tuesday night in Hidalgo.  She’s believed to be with an Hispanic man in his 30s who’s driving a 1990s white Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license plates, police said.

The man is about 5-foot-7, weighs about 190 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.

He was wearing a dark shirt when he was last seen.

The girl is 3 ½ feet and has brown hair and brown eyes.

She was last seen wearing green shorts and a green striped shirt with a white collar.

She has a small scar on her right eyebrow and a birthmark on the upper part of one of her legs.

She was wearing Hello Kitty earrings.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hidalgo Police Department at (956) 843-2737.
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/44887457.html

This report says they have a person of interest in custody but they are still looking for the girl. Prays they find her soon and in perfect condition.

http://www.kxan.com/dpp/news/texas/missing_4_year_old_triggers_amber_alert
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

My heart just sunk, Please let us know of any updates, another beautiful child. an angelic monkey...The Laws Must Change or The Madness Never will.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 07:04:29 PM »

My heart just sunk, Please let us know of any updates, another beautiful child. an angelic monkey...The Laws Must Change or The Madness Never will.

Excuse my bad manners and bad grammar,

Thank You for any updates Tracygirl

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 08:51:57 PM »

On NG right now....POI in custody...family is taken to police station to identify him...
commercial now...hopefully more will be on after commercial...

JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2009, 10:00:44 PM »

This doesn't sound good . . .

HIDALGO, Texas (Map, News) -
Authorities are searching for the abductor of a 4-year-old South Texas girl who was snatched from an empty lot across from her home.

Lesley Estefania Perez was playing baseball with her older sister and other kids Tuesday night when a man stepped out of a white pickup, hit her sister on the head and grabbed Lesley, The McAllen Monitor reported in its online edition Wednesday.

"She was taken by force," said Hidalgo Police Capt. Robert Vela.

Police are looking for a Hispanic man in his 30s with spiked hair and brown eyes. He was about 5 feet 7 inches, 190 pounds and wore a dark shirt.

Lesley was last seen wearing lime green shorts, a green striped shirt with a white collar and Hello Kitty earrings, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Lesley has a small scar on her right eyebrow and a birthmark on one of her legs.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2013670~South_Texas_girl_snatched_near_home.html

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2009, 10:40:24 PM »

This doesn't sound good . . .

HIDALGO, Texas (Map, News) -
Authorities are searching for the abductor of a 4-year-old South Texas girl who was snatched from an empty lot across from her home.

Lesley Estefania Perez was playing baseball with her older sister and other kids Tuesday night when a man stepped out of a white pickup, hit her sister on the head and grabbed Lesley, The McAllen Monitor reported in its online edition Wednesday.

"She was taken by force," said Hidalgo Police Capt. Robert Vela.

Police are looking for a Hispanic man in his 30s with spiked hair and brown eyes. He was about 5 feet 7 inches, 190 pounds and wore a dark shirt.

Lesley was last seen wearing lime green shorts, a green striped shirt with a white collar and Hello Kitty earrings, according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Lesley has a small scar on her right eyebrow and a birthmark on one of her legs.

http://www.examiner.com/a-2013670~South_Texas_girl_snatched_near_home.html

Oh for gosh sakes, that is so scary! What did he do with her? Any other news?  Poor little girl, she was just playing!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2009, 11:52:47 PM »

---- Sorry for O/T; don't know if this has been posted ----

AMBER ALERT:

Estefania Perez missing from Texas as of today May 13.  Age 4, long black hair with bangs and brown eyes.

Suspect is white, brown eyes, 190 lb., 5'7", approx. 30 years old, wearing a white shirt, possibly driving a white Ford F150 pick-up truck, with "50" in the license plate.

Child last seen wearing lime-green shorts, striped green shirt with white collar.  Hello kitty purse earrings.  Thought to be in imminent danger.

http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberExternalFCServlet?act=retAmberCase&amberId=6921

Reposted:  edit.   (Klaas/mods -- does this need to be moved somewhere else?  I don't see it posted elsewhere at SM.  Wanted ppl to see it...)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 12:02:40 AM by klaasend » Logged

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2009, 08:57:15 AM »

Hello,
I am a new Monkey. I'm usually quite, but I just found this article and had to share the news. I hope I post this okay.

HIDALGO, Texas — Authorities have found a 4-year-old South Texas girl who was snatched from an empty lot across from her home.

Hidalgo police Chief Vernon Rosser says Lesley Estefania Perez was found late Wednesday night in a rural area of Mercedes. That about 20 miles east of the girl's home in Hidalgo. Rosser says a male suspect also is in custody. His identity and charges haven't been released.

The girl was taken to a hospital for examination. Rosser says there was no immediate sign that she'd been injured.

The Monitor of McAllen reported the girl was playing baseball with her older sister and other kids Tuesday night when a man stepped out of a white pickup, hit her sister on the head and grabbed Lesley.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/tx/6423683.html

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2009, 09:08:28 AM »

Thanks Shelle.  Great news that this little girl has been found! an angelic monkey

Welcome to SM
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2009, 09:22:46 AM »

Thanks Shelle.  Great news that this little girl has been found! an angelic monkey

Welcome to SM

oh my God! wonderful news!
Welcome Shelle  and I sure wish that every new monkey came in here with good news like you just did!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009, 09:24:10 AM »

wonder how they found her? this is such awesome news! made my day already!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »

What a wonderful way to begin my day!!! Thank you god! 
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 11:01:53 AM »

Can & Cookie - Thank you for the welcome   

The link below has a video from last night. They talk a little about Hidalgo Police knew who suspect was & they were closing in on him.

http://www.valleycentral.com/news/video.aspx?id=299619

------------------------------------
This site has a video on the right. You can catch a glimpse of the suspect in custody

http://www.krgv.com/news/local/story/Kidnapped-Girl-Found/J1TiIVaUHky0GxMznPKFuA.cspx
Last Update: 7:29 am 

Mercedes, TX - New developments on a kidnapping in hidalgo.  This morning a man is behind bars in connection with the kidnapping.  Right now the four year old victim, Lesley Perez is safe and back with her family. 

A handcuffed man sits in the grass outside a Mercedes home near FM 1425 and Mile 11 Wednesday night.  Later DPS troopers hauled that same man in to custody.

Right on the property, a white Ford truck like the one described as the kidnappers getaway vehicle.  The truck appeared to have a gray stripe of primer.  The suspect may have been about to paint it.

This is where authorities found four year old Lesley Estefania Perez.  She was kidnapped from a field across from her house on South 33rd street in Hidalgo Tuesday night.  The kidnapper punched her 12 year old sister when she tried to stop him.  Authorities have not released details about the man in custody or about how they found the girl.  For 24 hours, the four year olds grandfather waited to hear she was safe.  Lazaro Perez says, "We had hope the police would find her.  Thank god they did find her we're all very happy right now."

As soon as everyone found out Lesley had been found neighbors crowded the streets and joined the family.  Marison Rivera, Lesley's Aunt thanked all her neighbors and the entire hidalgo community for pulling together to find Lesley saying, "Thank you to everyone.  We're so happy.  I can't say anything more.  We're happy we found her alive.

Family members say Lesley perez is at Knapp Medical Center in Weslaco being checked for injuries.  The hospital is the last stop before the little girl can finally return to the safety of her home.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »

Thank You for reporting this ..It is wonderful news..

I hope the culprit gets hit many times on the head in prison.. jmho
califmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 03:28:09 PM »

Thank God!!  She is safe!!

Lock up this POS and throw away the key!!  If not, he will do it again!!!

♥ Justice for Caylee ♥
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2009, 08:23:17 PM »

Thank God!!  She is safe!!

Lock up this POS and throw away the key!!  If not, he will do it again!!!

WHAT GREAT NEWS!  Wow!  Thank God.

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.