April 24, 2024, 09:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Year Old Little Girl (Unidentified) from Northern California  (Read 3240 times)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« on: May 13, 2009, 04:55:16 PM »

God Bless this little child.  I can't imagine what she experienced, but WOW! is she a fighter.

NorCal Man Charged In Abduction Of 3-Year-Old Girl

YREKA, Calif. (AP) ― 

A Northern California man has been charged with attempted murder in the brief disappearance of a 3-year-old girl who told police she was buried alive.

Siskiyou County Superior Court Judge Robert Kaster ordered 22-year-old Kody Kaplon of Hornbrook, a small community 270 miles north of Sacramento, held for trial.

According to testimony from Yreka Police Sgt. Ray Boutin, the girl told investigators her abductor took most of her clothes, choked her and buried her. She then dug herself out.

Kaplon is charged with kidnapping, attempted murder and five counts of sexual assault.

The girl disappeared from her home in March. Later that day, a group of miners working near the Oregon border found the girl shivering under a bush near Kaplon's car, wearing only a T-shirt.

Defense attorney Andy Marx disputes the girl's story.

http://cbs13.com/local/yreka.abduction.girl.2.1008055.html

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2009, 08:54:57 PM »

Jess...OH MY GOD!
I keep saying...can it get any worse??? but thank God this little child had the savvy to dig herself out!
I am gobsmacked! truly, truly truly...What in the hell is happening in our world????
thank God thank God!!!! She is ok...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 01:45:30 PM »

WOW..That is an amazing story..

She was hanging around HIS car.. She is lucky he did not see her..

God was really looking out for this child.. She is really a tough child..
There has to be angels.

Throw this culprit to the lions.. What a piece of garbage.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 02:33:42 AM »

Awww what a brave little one she is! Thank you God she was able to free herself! She is blessed with angels  watching over her   an angelic monkey

I hope this man rots in prison, scum, he should never see the light of day again!
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 08:47:09 AM »

Awww what a brave little one she is! Thank you God she was able to free herself! She is blessed with angels  watching over her   an angelic monkey

I hope this man rots in prison, scum, he should never see the light of day again!

me too Tracy...I hope that he meets up with some one in jail that decides to make sure that this beast never harms another child....if the courts won't protect our children by keeping these predators off the street, then what ever happens to them in prison, ....oh well....darn it I hate when a child molester gets beat up or murdered in prison....not!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 05:17:13 PM »

Thanks for posting the link and the article on the 3 year old girl in Yreka..

Here is some updated info on that case..

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2009/03/04/kody-kaplon-helped-himself/

http://www.theweeklyvice.com/2009/03/kody-kaplon-california-man-jailed-after.html

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.