April 19, 2024, 05:23:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Obama 'Downpayment' on Destruction for America  (Read 1659 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 14, 2009, 05:49:41 AM »

I listen to the words of our president, and I hear a plan for destruction.  The spending is just a symptom of what is to come.

The last depression taught many Americans that 'cash is King in a depression'.  All America is building is debt to foreign nations.  Nations that will one day expect to collect on all those promises.  Who's going to pay for all that wasted money and opportunity?  Where is the money going to come from?

China has lots of money and is getting more and more jobs every day.  They seem well positioned for prosperity.

Illegal Immigration

I keep reading about estimates of 12-20 million illegal aliens in this nation.  I tend to believe the real number is closer to 40-50 million already here and more arriving every day.  Why didn't someone strengthen the border?   Make our nation secure?  Who profits from all these people?  Politicians?  Wealthy folks?  Companies that pay cheap wages and no benefits?

People cost money.  In the olden days of prosperity, immigrants came with an expectation of work.  There were few if any welfare benefits.  No food stamps, no housing, no healthcare, no Social Security disability check for your children, just the possibility of an opportunity and a job.

Today, it's all about the freebies, the benefits, the welfare state.  Illegal immigrants may not get the benefits directly, they are eligible for many benefits through the legal citizen children they have while they are here.  They benefit from free healthcare through the ER.  Citizens and those here legally pay for it.  How is Obama going to pay for 40-50 million welfare recipients?  Their families?  How many are already on some form of public aid?

In my mind, it's about destroying the hard work and labor of existing citizens and those born here.  It's the fraud and questionable dealings of Fannie and Freddie.  The sharing of your accumulated wealth for retirement.  It's the destruction of your retirement 'trust' funds that went broke a long time ago.

What we see today from Obama is just the downpayment on destruction.

Everytime I hear him talk about all these troubled spots in the world, I keep thinking about how many of these troubled people he plans to bring to this country.

40-50 illegal people and their families, already here.  Maybe another 500,000 from Sri Lanka, another 500,000 from Gaza. 

Will Obama double or triple the population of the United States over the next four years?

Will the current 'native' population become paupers and strangers in their own nation?

I keep hearing from Pelosi and Obama "it's not American to..."  What is the American thing to do?  Take the accumulated wealth from hardworking Americans (steal) and give it away to strangers?

Lessons from the highway - No one can drive someone elses car, you can only drive for yourself.

It seems like the U.S. is on the road to destruction, Obama (and shadow President George) style.  It's not about building America, it's all about destroying it.  The 'privledged' like the Obama's (and their children) will survive.  The rest of us will be like global refugees in our own home.

my strong opinions.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 06:14:12 AM »

I have lived a good number of years on this earth.  Along the way, I've learned a few things.

People have prejudice and fear, racisim comes in all colors and style, and no group is excluded form being a racist or in some other way bigoted.

When I listen to the words of this administration, I don't hear the welcome mat extended to everyone.  I don't hear anything that suggests that 'we're all in this together'.  

What do I hear?  We have to close the gap, or favor the class known as 'minorities'.  For some reason, 'non-minorities' are not on the short list of inclusion in a better life for Americans.  Non-minorities may make up the majority of poor and underprivledged people, but the Obama administration has no plans to make there lives better, no plans to bring them along with everyone else.

For the Obama administration, it's as if the 'non-minority' population is the enemy.  The non-minority is the population that will provide funding, by any means possible, the bold and far reaching problems being created for future generations by Obama and his team.

For some reason, the non-minority population doesn't seem to deserve equal treatment or consideration.  Why is that?

Why shouldn't all people, regardless of their race, politicial or religious affiliation, ethnic background, or other factors get the same treatment?  Why are some considered better than others by the Obama administation?  Entitled to better treatment?

Should every American or legal person be allowed the same access to the American dream?

Obama wasn't raised in this country, I'm not sure what value system he has.  He attended a church that promoted "The Black Value System" for many years.  What is his value system?   For some reason, it seems to involve segregating Americans into two groups -  minority and non-minority.

Why target improvement programs to just one group?  Doesn't everyone need the opportunity to break free of poverty?  Doesn't everyone want the opportunity of education?

What does a quick analysis of the groups on the Homeland Security 'hit list' memos show? 

When will this administration roll out the welcome mat for all Americans?  When will Americans and those here legally come first?  When will Americans be allowed to get on the bus to prosperity? 

Why are Americans today, second and third class citizens in their own nation?

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 12:56:05 PM »

Now, we are the Land of the More Equal—which means some are less equal.  Gives a new meaning to “equality.”  We are the purposely disadvantaged, and paying for the privilege.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.