April 25, 2024, 12:11:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Tax Cheats and Scammers? Start at home - our 'backyard'...  (Read 1348 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 15, 2009, 09:11:39 AM »

Why is it that honest Americans and legal residents keep paying more and getting less?

Why not start closing the tax scam and legal tax loopholes at home?

Here are some ideas -

Start off with a broad tax amnesty that let's everyone come clean.

Next, use the power of technology, to find all those non-conforming assets, incomes, and investments.  How do you do this?  Run a few queries.

Well, I'm thinking banks, investments, and property transfers all require some kind of identification, taxpayer number, ITIN, TIN, or Social Security number.  I think it would be an easy thing to just do a little electronic comparisons and number crunching.  Sieze the asset. 

Here's what I'd want to know -

Is that identification number valid with Social Security?  A real person or corporation?  A legal entity?  A scammer?  A tax dodger? 

How many phoney numbers are in use?  Anyone at the IRS or on Capitol Hill worried about these tax cheats and scammers?  Anyone worried about how they may be harming the nation?  Not PAYING their fair share?  Taking more and giving nothing?

What about all those money transfers?  Anyone taking an advance on taxes due?  Taxpayer number to ensure that taxes were paid?  A non-conforming tax of say 60%?

That six flat for 1 million, did it ever pay taxes on it's income?

If the head of the IRS doesn't pay taxes, why should I?  Why doesn't everyone contribute?  Why do some keep paying more?  Why are we giving away our childrens future?

There are a lot of tax loopholes and scams at home. 

When will someone start looking out for American citizens?

jmho

When will Barack start looking in our own backyard?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 12:13:24 PM »

I was thinking about the TARP and all the toxic debt.  After all the stress tests isn't anyone able to do some analysis on the 'toxic' piece of this debt?

Is it toxic because it is straight-up fraud?  Fraud identity?  No real person?  No way to recover?

Is it toxic because it represents debt from illegal people that have moved, changed identities, or left the country?  Maybe a real person at some point, no way to recover?

What's in all that toxic debt?  Who'll be paying for banks to recover?

Why isn't Barack doing something to fix the problem of fraud, identity theft, and illegal aliens live among us? 

I remember seeing commercials for years advertising 'credit guard' schemes.  They always provide statistics about 'no match' data at the credit rating organizations. 

Is this unmatched data really fraud?  Millions of lines of data due to fraud and ripoffs?  Anyone looks to see how much it adds up to?  Trillions?

It seems like it's easy to make up numbers and create a new identity and rip off the financial system, tax system, and nation.  Capitol Hill and the White House enable this by failing to implement systems like E-Verify and The Real ID Act of 2005.  Why would anyone want to pay illegal people with bailout money?   Money that generations of taxpaying citizens will have to pay back?  Who's looking out for Americans? 

Where's my billion dollar bailout check?

Fraud and mismatched data are all around us.  Why isn't the system being fixed? 

It seems like the anti-American administration enables and throws money on illegal aliens, and doesn't want to step up and protect citizens and people here legally.  Why is that?

The anti-American administration doesn't want to protect the borders or the Americans that live within them. 

Just keep shovelling that money to illegals.  Just keep the doors open so millions more can come and prosper at the expense of citizens and those here legally.

It's the anti-American administration at work. - Change you can believe in.

jmho

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.