April 19, 2024, 02:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311200 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: June 06, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »

Hey everyone!!

MD, I have missed you!!!

Hi Monkeys!!!  I am glad to be here for the big day!!!

You know, that day each year before Red sets all the post counts back to zero.

Bearly - too funny  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   Isn't that on June 7?  I think Red calls it ZDay or something, lol  Monkey Devil!  (Zero Day)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1121 on: June 06, 2009, 10:01:02 AM »

Klaas,how funny.   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: June 06, 2009, 10:13:52 AM »

NoRose,I'll try get back to the cage in a little while.
Daughter in law had to leave work yesterday cause she could'nt get her emotions in check.Said she missed my son(don't I know about that)It will 3 years this month since he passed away.So I've got grandkids gone wild over here. 
Finally got to some time to myself late last night.I was about to come undone myself by then.
Got a phone call around 6 this morning...and it's my stepson.He had flipped his truck and totaled it.Cut his face up but he's o.k.
I just want to get through Monday and get hubby home before I pull my hair out. 
If anybody else messes with me this morning,it's on like Donkey Kong.(thanks for that Dolce)
 Monkey Devil!  BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1123 on: June 06, 2009, 10:27:27 AM »

Daughter in law had to leave work yesterday cause she could'nt get her emotions in check.Said she missed my son(don't I know about that)It will 3 years this month since he passed away.So I've got grandkids gone wild over here. 
Finally got to some time to myself late last night.I was about to come undone myself by then.
Got a phone call around 6 this morning...and it's my stepson.He had flipped his truck and totaled it.Cut his face up but he's o.k.
If anybody else messes with me this morning,it's on like Donkey Kong.(thanks for that Dolce)
 Monkey Devil!  BBL

Oh Trimm  my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure everything will turn out fine with your hubby. You are so lucky to have a big family, and you all get along, really you are. I hardly have anyone, and today my oldest is getting married on the beach, and frankly I'm so sick of playing family feud, if this goes without a fight between my two daughters and future son in law, it will be a miracle  I'm right along with you, anybody looks at me the wrong way today, well....  You take care, and enjoy your grandkids  an angelic monkey  Please keep us updated on your husband and father in law. Mary
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: June 06, 2009, 10:36:25 AM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

Trimm, I really wasn't up when you posted this and I know it wasn't for me, but I hope you will make it through the next few days with peace and ease. It all seems to come at one time. You know that I haven't been in the best of moods the past couple of days either, but I really haven't had all the awful stuff coming at me in my personal life. I am going to try to be a little kinder to myself, and I hope you will find some time for yourself too. I feel for your daughter-in-law and your grandkids. I can't even begin to imagine how you feel. I am still praying for your hubby and father, and please God, let both surgeries go smoothly with good outcomes. I will think of you all day, and all of the following days. Just know you have friends that care about you.   an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1125 on: June 06, 2009, 10:42:38 AM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

Oh Trimm  my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure everything will turn out fine with your hubby. You are so lucky to have a big family, and you all get along, really you are. I hardly have anyone, and today my oldest is getting married on the beach, and frankly I'm so sick of playing family feud, if this goes without a fight between my two daughters and future son in law, it will be a miracle  I'm right along with you, anybody looks at me the wrong way today, well....  You take care, and enjoy your grandkids  an angelic monkey  Please keep us updated on your husband and father in law. Mary

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) to both of you guys. I hope the day goes well for the both of you. I will keep you in my prayers. You are two of my favorite people . Trimm I am still praying all goes well with your hubby and your father-in-law. Seems like when one thing happens all hell breaks loose. I know it can get overwhelming. Just wanted you to know you are thought about. Take care! Darla

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: June 06, 2009, 10:43:50 AM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

NoRose, I will be here to hold you hand in spirit. I haven't been in the best of moods these last few days, and I am going to take deep breaths today, and play my meditation music and try not to watch the news today. Are you going to the wedding, or are they still going to do it by themselves? I am not close to all my kids, so sometimes I know that I cling too closely to the ones that are. Strangely, it is my two boys that I am closest with. Anyhow, just know that you have a friend here. Just tell me to come to Musings. I can take it. We can rant and rave together. Hang in there.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: June 06, 2009, 10:53:28 AM »

Thanks Darla and Fannie. I will be at the wedding, even though I'm not sure what beach. Southern Cal, so it can't be too many beaches  I also know I'm paying for this, my husband set it all up, and he doesn't even know what beach  I have to be there in case of a rumble  I have no idea the rush, they've been together three years, and now let's get married quick. And no there is no grandchild on the way, which makes all this even more confusing. I give up, I will have a smile on my face, while I'm dragging myself through sand.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: June 06, 2009, 10:55:08 AM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

I'm sorry you guys are going through so much stuff right now.   Love you both - and got you guys on my prayer list.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: June 06, 2009, 11:01:29 AM »

Thank-you Sassycat, hope everything is fine with your family and yourself  an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1130 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:54 AM »

Thanks Darla and Fannie. I will be at the wedding, even though I'm not sure what beach. Southern Cal, so it can't be too many beaches  I also know I'm paying for this, my husband set it all up, and he doesn't even know what beach  I have to be there in case of a rumble  I have no idea the rush, they've been together three years, and now let's get married quick. And no there is no grandchild on the way, which makes all this even more confusing. I give up, I will have a smile on my face, while I'm dragging myself through sand.

Most of the time No Rose that is all you can do is just put on a smile and get through it. My daughter went to the Justice of the Peace to get married and My son went away with his girlfriend for the weekend and came back married. So I was spared the cost of a big wedding. Just have a few margaritas before you go and enjoy the sand between your toes and pretend Jimmy Buffet is singing in the background. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: June 06, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »

Thank-you Sassycat, hope everything is fine with your family and yourself  an angelic monkey

Thanks for asking.   Hubby's prostate cancer check went well - no cancer.   His colonoscopy is on Tuesday.
Daughter's mole will be surgically removed on Tuesday, as well.    I'll be a basket case that day.

BTW  -   your family sounds like mine.       I have two daughters that fight like cats - but they love each other dearly.     
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: June 06, 2009, 11:11:51 AM »

Most of the time No Rose that is all you can do is just put on a smile and get through it. My daughter went to the Justice of the Peace to get married and My son went away with his girlfriend for the weekend and came back married. So I was spared the cost of a big wedding. Just have a few margaritas before you go and enjoy the sand between your toes and pretend Jimmy Buffet is singing in the background. 

Sounds good to me.   I'm begging my two youngest daughters to elope.   I told them I'd give them each $5000 if they do it.   I had to plan and pay for my oldest daughter's wedding and that was enough.   

Beach wedding sounds wonderful to me.   I hope it all goes well, NoRose.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: June 06, 2009, 11:40:16 AM »

Yep, your are right, even if I have to use a magic marker to draw a smile on. Oh, you don't want to see me with even one margarita in me, then there will be a fight for sure 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1134 on: June 06, 2009, 11:42:43 AM »

Thanks for asking.   Hubby's prostate cancer check went well - no cancer.   His colonoscopy is on Tuesday.
Daughter's mole will be surgically removed on Tuesday, as well.    I'll be a basket case that day.

BTW  -   your family sounds like mine.       I have two daughters that fight like cats - but they love each other dearly.     
So glad to hear that about your husband. Thoughts and prayers for your daughter and your family for Tuesday. If the youngest daughter could shut up, and keep her nose out of everyone's business, that would help. But she has no idea how to do that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: June 06, 2009, 11:44:26 AM »

Sounds good to me.   I'm begging my two youngest daughters to elope.   I told them I'd give them each $5000 if they do it.   I had to plan and pay for my oldest daughter's wedding and that was enough.   

The cost of some wedding are so expensive, I guess I should just shut up. And all the work and stress that goes into planning a wedding 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: June 06, 2009, 11:48:12 AM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

TRIMM & NRCG            take care and we're thinking of you
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1137 on: June 06, 2009, 11:50:38 AM »

The cost of some wedding are so expensive, I guess I should just shut up. And all the work and stress that goes into planning a wedding 

NRCG  if the wedding is close to San Diego, maybe I'll swing by with a pitcher of margaritas and valium kitty!!!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: June 06, 2009, 11:55:24 AM »

PS  if the wedding is down SD way, tell them to hurry, it's beginning to rain!!   Good Luck with everything, I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter what.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: June 06, 2009, 12:36:33 PM »

PS  if the wedding is down SD way, tell them to hurry, it's beginning to rain!!   Good Luck with everything, I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter what.
  an angelic monkey It's somewhere between Laguna Beach and Corona Del Mar ? I believe. Oh heck, if it is closer to San Diego, I'll enjoy one of your margaritas, and go to Sea World, haven't been there since a bird attacked my head, while my husband was taking the kids and my picture. Another one of my not so favorite pics 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.