April 26, 2024, 06:26:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311545 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1140 on: June 06, 2009, 12:51:02 PM »

PS  if the wedding is down SD way, tell them to hurry, it's beginning to rain!!   Good Luck with everything, I'm sure it will be beautiful no matter what.
  an angelic monkey It's somewhere between Laguna Beach and Corona Del Mar ? I believe. Oh heck, if it is closer to San Diego, I'll enjoy one of your margaritas, and go to Sea World, haven't been there since a bird attacked my head, while my husband was taking the kids and my picture. Another one of my not so favorite pics 

those are the stories that kids and grandkids just love to tell and retell!   Sounds like that tale is right up there with some of JSM's wild attacking animal accounts.  Have fun, not sure of those exact beaches, but how can it not be pretty?  Watch out for sea gulls !
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1141 on: June 06, 2009, 12:56:18 PM »

I have had so many incidents happen to me at zoos and amusement parks, that I could write a book  My favorite was when I was talking to a llama at a zoo in Albuquerque, and I guess he didn't like my voice, because he threw up on me. I will not go to zoos or amusement parks anymore.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1142 on: June 06, 2009, 01:27:53 PM »

Oh gosh no rose you have had a hard time with nature. lol. I just got swarmed by hummingbirds trying to fill up their feeders. Those little buggers are working me to death. I have never had so many. Guess they are liking the flowers this year. You better take an umbrella to cover your head from seagulls.
Sassycat I will keep your family in my prayers also. Hope everything turns out ok.

All this talk about margaritas...hummmm might just make a pitcher...it is 5 o'clock somewhere....right?? You ladies have a great afternoon. I have got to find something to do.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: June 06, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

Oh gosh no rose you have had a hard time with nature. lol. I just got swarmed by hummingbirds trying to fill up their feeders. Those little buggers are working me to death. I have never had so many. Guess they are liking the flowers this year. You better take an umbrella to cover your head from seagulls.
Sassycat I will keep your family in my prayers also. Hope everything turns out ok.

All this talk about margaritas...hummmm might just make a pitcher...it is 5 o'clock somewhere....right?? You ladies have a great afternoon. I have got to find something to do.
I love feeding the birds, I feed the morning doves, and finches and sparrows, they are so fun to watch. I'm very afraid of hummingbirds, there was a hummingbird exhibit that you walked through at the zoo many years ago, the hummingbirds liked me way to much and where fluttering all around me and I started screaming, and needless to say I caused a commotion. When one flys anywhere near my head, it freaks me out 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1144 on: June 06, 2009, 02:17:09 PM »

I love feeding the birds, I feed the morning doves, and finches and sparrows, they are so fun to watch. I'm very afraid of hummingbirds, there was a hummingbird exhibit that you walked through at the zoo many years ago, the hummingbirds liked me way to much and where fluttering all around me and I started screaming, and needless to say I caused a commotion. When one flys anywhere near my head, it freaks me out 

I have a friend that is deathly afraid of pigeons.  When we go to lunch I would be talking to her and all of a sudden I go to look and she is on the other side of the street.  I turn to her and yell what the hell are you doing over there.  Then I realize that there was a pidgeon coming our way  .  She drive me nuts. 
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 03:27:15 PM by San » Logged
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: June 06, 2009, 02:50:23 PM »

Just wanted thank all the monkeys for your kind thoughts and prayers.It means a lot.   an angelic monkey Sassy,still prayer for your family too.I pray for all monkeys.
Darla,you're right it's got to be 5 o'clock somewhere. 
San,that was a funny post about the pigeon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: June 06, 2009, 03:35:39 PM »

Trimm and Darla:    I appreciate the prayers for my family!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1147 on: June 06, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »

I have a friend that is deathly afraid of pigeons.  When we go to lunch I would be talking to her and all of a sudden I go to look and she is on the other side of the street.  I turn to her and yell what the hell are you doing over there.  Then I realize that there was a pidgeon coming our way  .  She drive me nuts. 
Im sorry, but hahahahaahah.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: June 06, 2009, 05:32:00 PM »

NoRose, Just wanted to take a quick break from yard work and tell you I will be thinking of you this evening on the beach. Please wear your nicest helmet with facemask to keep the seagulls, hummingbirds, and llamas and other creatures away from you. Please try not to scream if they release white doves at the wedding.

I wish your family happiness at this wedding, and I hope it all works out ok. Try not to get too much sand in your shoes....Will be waiting to see you back with all the details.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: June 06, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »

Fanny,good to see you are chilling today.
NoRose,take all of Fanny's advice . 
Just got back from the Rabies clinic.Not for myself.Took 2 people to hold  Taco(a 6lb chihuahua).I was crying I laughed so hard.My Taco was being so bad.Digger would have made JSM proud.He was very good.He only tried to jump out of the truck once. 
Grand daughter was having a blast.
There was a couple of dogs that escaped and ran away,and cats turning into tigers. 
Back to the mad house.BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1150 on: June 06, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

I did it............with out getting banned!    Monkey Devil!

That alone is worth celebrating.....

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1151 on: June 06, 2009, 06:28:33 PM »

Has anyone here heard a kid's song called "Please Don't Bring/Take Your Dinosaur To School?" I don't know the artist, but it has to be at least 20 years old. I'd love to find it, but can find nothing onlne on it!

Did they bring dinosaurs to school when you were a kid, CBB?

OMG I love Bearly's humor!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: June 06, 2009, 06:30:30 PM »

NoRose, Just wanted to take a quick break from yard work and tell you I will be thinking of you this evening on the beach. Please wear your nicest helmet with facemask to keep the seagulls, hummingbirds, and llamas and other creatures away from you. Please try not to scream if they release white doves at the wedding.

I wish your family happiness at this wedding, and I hope it all works out ok. Try not to get too much sand in your shoes....Will be waiting to see you back with all the details.   an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Thank-you so much Fanny Mae. Let's hope we can find the place where this is to take place. We have the directions, and when you go off named street, it's around there somewhere, I swear, my husband will be going nuts trying to find it, but those were the instructions  What are we going to do after, well they don't know, my daughter suggested a barbeque at the beach. I won't even say what the younger daughter had to say about that  I hate sand and I hate barbeques, so I will be taking my xanax and will hope for the best. I am not a spur of the moment type, and hate the outdoors. My younger daughter is going, which I pretty much had to beg, she was going to wear a tee shirt with not so nice words written on the back, but now she isn't. She should only know that her sister doesn't want her there, because of all the bad things and hard time she has given my almost son in law  I can only hope a seagull comes swooping down and pecks me on the head, I'm sure the husband will have camera in hand for that 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1153 on: June 06, 2009, 06:32:15 PM »

Fanny,good to see you are chilling today.
NoRose,take all of Fanny's advice . 
Just got back from the Rabies clinic.Not for myself.Took 2 people to hold  Taco(a 6lb chihuahua).I was crying I laughed so hard.My Taco was being so bad.Digger would have made JSM proud.He was very good.He only tried to jump out of the truck once. 
Grand daughter was having a blast.
There was a couple of dogs that escaped and ran away,and cats turning into tigers. 
Back to the mad house.BBL

That sounds like that was fun, I swear if there is a dull moment, we probably wouldn't know what to do  Monkey Devil!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: June 06, 2009, 06:35:38 PM »

NoRose,I'll try get back to the cage in a little while.
Daughter in law had to leave work yesterday cause she could'nt get her emotions in check.Said she missed my son(don't I know about that)It will 3 years this month since he passed away.So I've got grandkids gone wild over here. 
Finally got to some time to myself late last night.I was about to come undone myself by then.
Got a phone call around 6 this morning...and it's my stepson.He had flipped his truck and totaled it.Cut his face up but he's o.k.
I just want to get through Monday and get hubby home before I pull my hair out. 
If anybody else messes with me this morning,it's on like Donkey Kong.(thanks for that Dolce)
 Monkey Devil!  BBL

Hugs to you Trimm.  I have been praying for Mondays surgeries, but will add the sad anniversary to them as well.

You just point me in the direction of where someone is messing with you....its so on like Donkey Kong!!!

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: June 06, 2009, 06:49:50 PM »

Daughter in law had to leave work yesterday cause she could'nt get her emotions in check.Said she missed my son(don't I know about that)It will 3 years this month since he passed away.So I've got grandkids gone wild over here. 
Finally got to some time to myself late last night.I was about to come undone myself by then.
Got a phone call around 6 this morning...and it's my stepson.He had flipped his truck and totaled it.Cut his face up but he's o.k.
If anybody else messes with me this morning,it's on like Donkey Kong.(thanks for that Dolce)
 Monkey Devil!  BBL

Trimm - your plate is full to overflowing.  My heart is with you on the 3 yr anniversary of your son's death.  Very thankful your stepson is ok.  Haven't been on in a while & have only read a few posts here in the past few minutes, so not sure what is going on with your hubby, but can pray for them without knowing, God knows their needs. 
Hugs,
BG

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: June 06, 2009, 06:52:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

Trimm - your plate is full to overflowing.  My heart is with you on the 3 yr anniversary of your son's death.  Very thankful your stepson is ok.  Haven't been on in a while & have only read a few posts here in the past few minutes, so not sure what is going on with your hubby, but can pray for them without knowing, God knows their needs. 
Hugs,
BG

Well phooey, didn't mean to refer to your husband as "them" ... I meant your husband & FIL. 

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: June 06, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

I did it............with out getting banned!    Monkey Devil!

That alone is worth celebrating.....

omg, not sure I want to know what did she did without getting banned.   

BBL, going to try to stay awake tonight if any of my monkey friends are around to visit.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1158 on: June 06, 2009, 07:06:59 PM »

Hey everyone!!

MD, I have missed you!!!

Hi Monkeys!!!  I am glad to be here for the big day!!!

You know, that day each year before Red sets all the post counts back to zero.

Bearly - too funny  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!   Isn't that on June 7?  I think Red calls it ZDay or something, lol  Monkey Devil!  (Zero Day)

OK, that is very funny!  YOU do realize that you just have to put up with another 10,000 posts from me....right?       Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: June 06, 2009, 07:49:32 PM »

Monkey Devil!  BBL

Oh Trimm  my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm sure everything will turn out fine with your hubby. You are so lucky to have a big family, and you all get along, really you are. I hardly have anyone, and today my oldest is getting married on the beach, and frankly I'm so sick of playing family feud, if this goes without a fight between my two daughters and future son in law, it will be a miracle  I'm right along with you, anybody looks at me the wrong way today, well....  You take care, and enjoy your grandkids  an angelic monkey  Please keep us updated on your husband and father in law. Mary

Trimm, my favorite cheery Tink figure, I am so sorry and will be praying for you and your family.  Please come and visit in musings and tell us everything.  You are a welcome face and always cheering every one else up.  I am holding your hand through cyberspace and if you need anything, even just to talk, you may notice I am up late, Klaas has my permission to give you my email addy.

NORO, I am praying for you also.  Mary, you are always there for every one else.  Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.  Maybe it is time for you to stand back and let the two sisters duke it out and play by themselves.  Go, get a drink and let them have at it.  When they see you are not going to jump in and make things right, they may just learn to play by themselves or leave each other alone forever and never talk again.  Either one is healthier for you.  I can feel how upset you are by all of this.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.