April 19, 2024, 03:07:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311217 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: June 06, 2009, 09:41:56 PM »

Have a good sleep, early-to-bed Monkeys!!!

Sweet Dreams and God Bless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PF8XnBut1c

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1201 on: June 06, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »

Red already did it for you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5336.0

Red did? Did I do something wrong? TIA JSM

OH OH JSM, OMG if Red had to do it for you!!! You are in soooo much trouble!!! Expect the popo to show up soon at your door!!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »

Evening Monkeys, Since today is the 65th anniversay of the Normandy invasion, I thought I could post some pictures. If it is off topic by all means delete them. JSM

So, there are a few pictures of my one day trip to Normandy with my 11 year old nephew. He is now 16 and that trip taught him what freedom is about.

God Bless the Troops that liberated France 65 years ago today.

Thanks for letting me post these, like I said if they are off topic by all means delete them. TIA JSM

Thanks, JSM.  The only thing off topic in musings is saying the words "off topic."   Monkey Devil!

You should start a thread with those pics, if none is started already.  That way everyone will get a chance to see them.

Thanks Bearly, but I don't know how to make a thread and I don't think my four pictures deserve a thread. I just didn't know where to post them today.

I just figured out how to do the photobucket today.  JSM is very technically challenged.

Apologizing and thinking you did something wrong can get you banned from musings.

Just kidding!  Stop apologizing!  I am going to collect 50 cents from you each time you apologize and in a week a will have an ass bass boat bigger than the A's.

No, Red started one this morning.  It would be great if you could add to it.

I think you need a Miller Lite or 2 or 3!

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1203 on: June 06, 2009, 09:46:46 PM »

Monkey Devil! I'm so going to miss JSM! We should really have a going away party for her!  I'm going to miss the Off Topic, Josef, the sorrys and the I'm a stupid monkey comments.    Oh JSM, we all loved you!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: June 06, 2009, 09:46:49 PM »

OH OH JSM, OMG if Red had to do it for you!!! You are in soooo much trouble!!! Expect the popo to show up soon at your door!!! 

Red and the Mod Squad shows up at your door.

Beware of the Pooperazzi!!!

(Banning poop for the last 4+ years).

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1205 on: June 06, 2009, 09:49:32 PM »

Monkey Devil! I'm so going to miss JSM! We should really have a going away party for her!  I'm going to miss the Off Topic, Josef, the sorrys and the I'm a stupid monkey comments.    Oh JSM, we all loved you!!

Yes, Boo, maybe we should start a thread for her.

I remember JSM when.....

she was a monkey before the big red button and the visit from the Pooperazzi!

I believe in miracles!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1206 on: June 06, 2009, 09:49:36 PM »

Evening Monkeys, Since today is the 65th anniversay of the Normandy invasion, I thought I could post some pictures. If it is off topic by all means delete them. JSM

So, there are a few pictures of my one day trip to Normandy with my 11 year old nephew. He is now 16 and that trip taught him what freedom is about.

Thanks for letting me post these, like I said if they are off topic by all means delete them. TIA JSM

Thanks, JSM.  The only thing off topic in musings is saying the words "off topic."   Monkey Devil!

You should start a thread with those pics, if none is started already.  That way everyone will get a chance to see them.

Thanks Bearly, but I don't know how to make a thread and I don't think my four pictures deserve a thread. I just didn't know where to post them today.

I just figured out how to do the photobucket today.  JSM is very technically challenged.

Apologizing and thinking you did something wrong can get you banned from musings.

Just kidding!  Stop apologizing!  I am going to collect 50 cents from you each time you apologize and in a week a will have an ass bass boat bigger than the A's.

Monkey Devil! You skeered me. I was running out the door if Red did it.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1207 on: June 06, 2009, 09:50:32 PM »

We are all ever so greatful!!! Hey, instead of collecting money (since most goes to the Pizza and Wing Man) I think you should delete her numbers!  Monkey Devil!  Oh yeah, we could watch as JSM goes from the number she has now down to 1 post! Then everyone will welcome her as a new monkey!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1208 on: June 06, 2009, 09:51:31 PM »

Monkey Devil! You skeered me. I was running out the door if Red did it.  an angelic monkey

He really did start it.  He does that once in a while, I hear he has a forum of his own...

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: June 06, 2009, 09:53:42 PM »

We are all ever so greatful!!! Hey, instead of collecting money (since most goes to the Pizza and Wing Man) I think you should delete her numbers!  Monkey Devil!  Oh yeah, we could watch as JSM goes from the number she has now down to 1 post! Then everyone will welcome her as a new monkey!!

Good idea!

Everyone, please welcome our new monkey, JSM (Just1 Sorry Monkey)!  She is very shy, please invite her to make her first post.

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1210 on: June 06, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

Boo, your avi scares me!!!

I hear that horror movie sound in the background.  Grissom's head is sitting on top of the water!!!   

Gee Bearly, never looked at it that way!! I just thought it looked like Grissom was swimming in a pond. Now that I look at it your way it is a bit disturbing. Hmmmm, good, I like it more now.  Kinda like The Creature from the Black Lagoon!

It could also be like those carnival and boardwalk games.  Instead of whack-a-mole, it's whack-a-boo.  Kinda catchy, don't you think?

Whack-A-Boo, sounds cute!! When you whack my head my glasses fall off and my eyes cross and my tongue comes out of my mouth to the side! 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1211 on: June 06, 2009, 09:55:27 PM »

Boo, your avi scares me!!!

I hear that horror movie sound in the background.  Grissom's head is sitting on top of the water!!!   

Gee Bearly, never looked at it that way!! I just thought it looked like Grissom was swimming in a pond. Now that I look at it your way it is a bit disturbing. Hmmmm, good, I like it more now.  Kinda like The Creature from the Black Lagoon!

It could also be like those carnival and boardwalk games.  Instead of whack-a-mole, it's whack-a-boo.  Kinda catchy, don't you think?

Whack-A-Boo, sounds cute!! When you whack my head my glasses fall off and my eyes cross and my tongue comes out of my mouth to the side! 

Oh, cute!!!  You must attract all the boys!!!

Off to take my teenager out to eat something bad!!!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1212 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:14 PM »

The boogie man is red?   

Awww.............. don't be skeered of Red!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1213 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:16 PM »

Good idea!

Everyone, please welcome our new monkey, JSM (Just1 Sorry Monkey)!  She is very shy, please invite her to make her first post.

Welcome Just1 Sorry Monkey!!! Don't be shy, come down from the rafters and post with us, I'm sure you have some great stories to tell!!! Hey! Do you have a dog by any chance?? 

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:58 PM »

The boogie man is red?   

The boogie man is the Planters Peanut Man!!!

I believe in miracles!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1215 on: June 06, 2009, 09:58:05 PM »

Oh, cute!!!  You must attract all the boys!!!

Off to take my teenager out to eat something bad!!!

Yes, I am quite popular with the boys 

Hey grab me one of those Edwards Singles, the one with the Ice Cream, Hot Caramel and Brownie on the bottom. They look good!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1216 on: June 06, 2009, 09:58:13 PM »

Good idea!

Welcome Just1 Sorry Monkey!!! Don't be shy, come down from the rafters and post with us, I'm sure you have some great stories to tell!!! Hey! Do you have a dog by any chance?? 

Maybe for some brownie points you could call your dog Red!!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1217 on: June 06, 2009, 09:58:35 PM »

I'm going to pull a Bearly and go catch up......................... I'll be retro posting in a few minutes...........   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1218 on: June 06, 2009, 09:59:52 PM »

Where is JSM?? Is she looking out her windows with the light off?    Double lock your doors, Red can't ban you if he can't get in!! Hide JSM, HIDE!!!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1219 on: June 06, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

The boogie man is red?   

The boogie man is the Planters Peanut Man!!!

YEAH!    The Big Nut with the Top Hat and that monocle! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.