April 19, 2024, 05:23:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311226 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1240 on: June 06, 2009, 10:25:20 PM »

She earned a star that night too................. just sayin.

(Or was it a scarlett letter? I'm SO confused!) 

Mytime are you just going to take this lying down?? 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1241 on: June 06, 2009, 10:25:47 PM »

You know it really helps talking with the monkeys while watching The Messangers. This is one scary movie!!   
Boo what does your sigy line mean?????  Nemo (the fish) did something bad???

It's Scottish, means No one attacks me with impunity, or basically I get revenge. It's from the Scottish regiments of the British Army.

The motto of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, the Scottish chivalrous order, is also that of the British Army regiments The Royal Regiment of Scotland, Scots Guards and Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

My Mom's family is from Scotland. I was able to trace her family back quite a bit, very interesting. They were part of the Border Reivers.

I know what a sporran is and that's about it.............................. very interesting, Boo! 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1242 on: June 06, 2009, 10:26:05 PM »

Night Monkeys. JSM will behave so Mr Red doesn't swoop down and ban me. Night JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1243 on: June 06, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

She earned a star that night too................. just sayin.

(Or was it a scarlett letter? I'm SO confused!) 

Mytime are you just going to take this lying down?? 

Oh, it's too easy.......................     

Hey, MT!  What's got your tongue?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1244 on: June 06, 2009, 10:28:34 PM »

You know it really helps talking with the monkeys while watching The Messangers. This is one scary movie!!   
Boo what does your sigy line mean?????  Nemo (the fish) did something bad???

It's Scottish, means No one attacks me with impunity, or basically I get revenge. It's from the Scottish regiments of the British Army.

The motto of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thistle, the Scottish chivalrous order, is also that of the British Army regiments The Royal Regiment of Scotland, Scots Guards and Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.

My Mom's family is from Scotland. I was able to trace her family back quite a bit, very interesting. They were part of the Border Reivers.

I know what a sporran is and that's about it.............................. very interesting, Boo! 

And I know what's under the kilt, much like Mytime! 
Actually the Border Reivers were formed to protect the border from the English. But they ended up kinda like Robin Hoods, cept they kept what they stole. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1245 on: June 06, 2009, 10:30:37 PM »

Night Monkeys. JSM will behave so Mr Red doesn't swoop down and ban me. Night JSM  an angelic monkey

JSM, you have a good night, keep the doors locked, the drapes drawn and DON"T leave your computer on!! Red can get you if you leave it on! He comes right through the screen and appears in your room and then as you are cowering in bed under the covers with Josef, he smiles and presses a giant red ban button!! Keep the computer off while you are sleeping!! Don't say I didn't warn you!! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1246 on: June 06, 2009, 10:31:25 PM »

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!   

I just want a look at the creamy guy!    

Hello Darlin,  Boo said since I am a friend of a friend, I can borrow you as long as I return you before midnight and without bite marks.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1247 on: June 06, 2009, 10:31:33 PM »

CBB says goodnight, and thank you for the beautiful pictures, JSM! We owe them all so much. On a serious note, I sincerely pray that the freedoms they fought and died for will stand forever among all who have them now and will shine as hope for those who still can only dream it in their hearts. Sleep Well, JSM!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1248 on: June 06, 2009, 10:33:36 PM »

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!   

Hello Darlin,  Boo said since I am a friend of a friend, I can borrow you as long as I return you before midnight and without bite marks.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1249 on: June 06, 2009, 10:34:27 PM »

Thank you so much JSM for these beautiful photos.  My dear daddy, who passed away 3 years ago, fought in France...Dday plus 21 and every D-Day has always been meaningful but more so since he has passed on.  He rarely spoke about the war, but did say that the French people in the countryside welcomed the GI's with open arms and fed them until they burst.  He said that he would never forget how grateful they were that the Allies had landed.
I read the forums everyday, but post rarely.
I just had to thank you for your photos.  God bless you for going there and paying respect to all who fought and died for freedom.

Evening Monkeys, Since today is the 65th anniversay of the Normandy invasion, I thought I could post some pictures. If it is off topic by all means delete them. JSM

This is the American Cemetary.

This is in St Mere Egliese (sp) where the guy in the movie gets hung up on the church steeple.

This is in the church where the guy was stuck on the steeple. It is stained glass window dedicated to the paras. If you look you can see there are paratroopers on each side of the stained glass.

This is that boat sinking stuff they had put in the water before the invasion. Not really sure what it is called.

And this is the German Cemetary. I had to take a picture of these tombstones because one of the kids was like only 14 years old.

So, there are a few pictures of my one day trip to Normandy with my 11 year old nephew. He is now 16 and that trip taught him what freedom is about.

God Bless the Troops that liberated France 65 years ago today.

Thanks for letting me post these, like I said if they are off topic by all means delete them. TIA JSM
I was about to go to bed, but thank you Tracygirl for your dad's service. I have never been to anywhere in France, but Normandy. Our tour people didn't pick us up like they should have, so we had to find a cab driver at the train station about 7 o'clock at night. None spoke English, but one. He drove us to our hotel and on the way told us how much he loved Americans. He was about 5 during the invasion, but he remembered his family feeding soldiers, American, Canadian, British, etc. I thought once we got to France, they would hate us because we were American. When he found out my grandad was part of the invasion, he wouldn't take our money, my mom threw a bunch of euros in the cab before he drove off.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1250 on: June 06, 2009, 10:35:35 PM »

Yep.................. he'd definitely put the cream in that cup of coffee you keep stirring, Boo! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: June 06, 2009, 10:36:30 PM »

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!   

I'm over here laughing my azz off.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1252 on: June 06, 2009, 10:37:02 PM »

Yep.................. he'd definitely put the cream in that cup of coffee you keep stirring, Boo! 

Just how I like it! Hmmmmm, gotta love that man!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: June 06, 2009, 10:38:29 PM »

Good night monkeys.Just wanted to say all of you are great.   

A1,I hope Boo doesn't catch you.Run fast.  Monkey Devil!

Bearly ,thank you..    an angelic monkey

Have a good evening. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1254 on: June 06, 2009, 10:40:21 PM »

Night, Trimm!  Sleep Well! 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1255 on: June 06, 2009, 10:40:28 PM »

Good night monkeys.Just wanted to say all of you are great.   

A1,I hope Boo doesn't catch you.Run fast.  Monkey Devil!

Bearly ,thank you..    an angelic monkey

Have a good evening. 

Night Trim, oh yeah, it's on now! She better be lacing up those tennis shoes! 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1256 on: June 06, 2009, 10:41:46 PM »

I love the way no one hesitates to give it right back to me.

How are you feeling?  Being pregnant is the best part, I think.  Everyone treats you so kindly and cares about your every need.  Stay pregnant as long as you can.     It must seem like you have been pregnant forever.  When did you first find out?    I could look back in your post but there are tons of them.  I have been meaning to catch you while you are on to say congratulations on your promotion, but I keep missing you.
I do feel like I have been at this forever....    Lately I have been having these pains, hubs took me in to the hospital the other night because they were so horrid, but the doc said its normal, and if I was going into labor "boy oh boy will you know it".

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1257 on: June 06, 2009, 10:43:43 PM »

How are you feeling?  Being pregnant is the best part, I think.  Everyone treats you so kindly and cares about your every need.  Stay pregnant as long as you can.     It must seem like you have been pregnant forever.  When did you first find out?    I could look back in your post but there are tons of them.  I have been meaning to catch you while you are on to say congratulations on your promotion, but I keep missing you.
I do feel like I have been at this forever....    Lately I have been having these pains, hubs took me in to the hospital the other night because they were so horrid, but the doc said its normal, and if I was going into labor "boy oh boy will you know it".

Ahh the lovey Braxton Hicks contractions. BUT in your case, with the twins, you just never know! I can just see you posting as you push! Whadda Monkey!!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1258 on: June 06, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »

You won't mistake it, Dolce, but those pains you're having now are just preparing you and your body. It will be fine. I'm sure you have a wonderful doctor and he'll take care of you and the babies!   

Sooooooooo, do you have a birthing plan? Epidural (sp?), natural, ...............
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1259 on: June 06, 2009, 10:45:55 PM »

Ahh the lovey Braxton Hicks contractions. BUT in your case, with the twins, you just never know! I can just see you posting as you push! Whadda Monkey!!

If she does, I'll bet we have to edit them!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.