April 18, 2024, 10:54:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311189 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1260 on: June 06, 2009, 10:46:46 PM »

I love the way no one hesitates to give it right back to me.

How are you feeling?  Being pregnant is the best part, I think.  Everyone treats you so kindly and cares about your every need.  Stay pregnant as long as you can.     It must seem like you have been pregnant forever.  When did you first find out?    I could look back in your post but there are tons of them.  I have been meaning to catch you while you are on to say congratulations on your promotion, but I keep missing you.
I do feel like I have been at this forever....    Lately I have been having these pains, hubs took me in to the hospital the other night because they were so horrid, but the doc said its normal, and if I was going into labor "boy oh boy will you know it".

You won't mistake it, Dolce, but those pains you're having now are just preparing you and your body. It will be fine. I'm sure you have a wonderful doctor and he'll take care of you and the babies!   

Sooooooooo, do you have a birthing plan? Epidural (sp?), natural, ...............
I have been coaching her!!  I told her it's time to go when it feels like a F2 tornado rips through her tummy!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: June 06, 2009, 10:48:15 PM »

Night Monkeys. JSM will behave so Mr Red doesn't swoop down and ban me. Night JSM  an angelic monkey

JSM, you have a good night, keep the doors locked, the drapes drawn and DON"T leave your computer on!! Red can get you if you leave it on! He comes right through the screen and appears in your room and then as you are cowering in bed under the covers with Josef, he smiles and presses a giant red ban button!! Keep the computer off while you are sleeping!! Don't say I didn't warn you!! 

Boo, I think you really scared her. She is thinking she did something wrong again.... an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1262 on: June 06, 2009, 10:49:21 PM »

I love the way no one hesitates to give it right back to me.

How are you feeling?  Being pregnant is the best part, I think.  Everyone treats you so kindly and cares about your every need.  Stay pregnant as long as you can.     It must seem like you have been pregnant forever.  When did you first find out?    I could look back in your post but there are tons of them.  I have been meaning to catch you while you are on to say congratulations on your promotion, but I keep missing you.
I do feel like I have been at this forever....    Lately I have been having these pains, hubs took me in to the hospital the other night because they were so horrid, but the doc said its normal, and if I was going into labor "boy oh boy will you know it".

You won't mistake it, Dolce, but those pains you're having now are just preparing you and your body. It will be fine. I'm sure you have a wonderful doctor and he'll take care of you and the babies!   

Sooooooooo, do you have a birthing plan? Epidural (sp?), natural, ...............

Go for the drugs Dolce!! Oh yeah, I remember the Demerol, it was awwwwesome!! Yeah, I just kinda floated to the ceiling, the doctor delivered the baby and everyone was a happy camper. Goooood stuff I tell ya!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1263 on: June 06, 2009, 10:51:32 PM »

Night Monkeys. JSM will behave so Mr Red doesn't swoop down and ban me. Night JSM  an angelic monkey

JSM, you have a good night, keep the doors locked, the drapes drawn and DON"T leave your computer on!! Red can get you if you leave it on! He comes right through the screen and appears in your room and then as you are cowering in bed under the covers with Josef, he smiles and presses a giant red ban button!! Keep the computer off while you are sleeping!! Don't say I didn't warn you!! 

Boo, I think you really scared her. She is thinking she did something wrong again.... an angelic monkey

I think I really did!! Oh I'm sorry JSM, put your big girl panties on and come back to the party!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1264 on: June 06, 2009, 10:53:57 PM »

Sorry guys was reading back trying to catch up.

Yes I am suposed to "know it" due to tornados according to A1.

We are trying for a normal medicated birth, but I was told that I could have to have a c-section procedure. 

All I can say is 40 weeks of this bull-own-ee is obserd!!!  One doc has said I could blow this week, next week, this month...the other doc says July..........everyone says they like to come early, and honestly 40 weeks is long so I could deal with cutting it short. 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1265 on: June 06, 2009, 10:59:01 PM »

We are trying for a normal medicated birth, but I was told that I could have to have a c-section procedure. 

All I can say is 40 weeks of this bull-own-ee is obserd!!!  One doc has said I could blow this week, next week, this month...the other doc says July..........everyone says they like to come early, and honestly 40 weeks is long so I could deal with cutting it short. 

It's been a long time for me, Dolce................ 40 weeks is considered full term, right?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1266 on: June 06, 2009, 10:59:18 PM »

I agree, lets start a petition that the gestation period should be shortened to 25 weeks. Just enough time to decorate a room and choose a name. I'll be the first one to sign!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1267 on: June 06, 2009, 11:01:37 PM »

I agree, lets start a petition that the gestation period should be shortened to 25 weeks. Just enough time to decorate a room and choose a name. I'll be the first one to sign!

Me Too! Dolce, you're way overdue!!! 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1268 on: June 06, 2009, 11:04:53 PM »

I second that emotion!     Maybe I can get my daughter to have another and keep having them til she has a girl. It's just so fun to shop for a girl. These boys have cuter stuff than when mine were little but da for some reason puts the kabosh on letting them even try on a lil tutu.    25 weeks, PERFECT
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1269 on: June 06, 2009, 11:05:52 PM »

Are you all ready, Dolce??

Decorated, and supplied??

Are you packed?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1270 on: June 06, 2009, 11:07:24 PM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1271 on: June 06, 2009, 11:11:06 PM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1272 on: June 06, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

Oh No Rose, I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. Now you can go to sleep and have sweet dreams. BTW did you sign the petition about reducing the gestation period of giving birth? We are trying to help Dolce out here.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1273 on: June 06, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »

I'm sure she was, no rose! The wedding sounds lovely! I hope you got lots of pictures!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1274 on: June 06, 2009, 11:15:29 PM »

Oh No Rose, I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. Now you can go to sleep and have sweet dreams. BTW did you sign the petition about reducing the gestation period of giving birth? We are trying to help Dolce out here.
I will have to do that, it takes forever and there must be a short cut that someone can come up with 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1275 on: June 06, 2009, 11:16:04 PM »

I second that emotion!     Maybe I can get my daughter to have another and keep having them til she has a girl. It's just so fun to shop for a girl. These boys have cuter stuff than when mine were little but da for some reason puts the kabosh on letting them even try on a lil tutu.    25 weeks, PERFECT

You're right, Mizjay! It is more fun to shop for the girls! I noticed that when I was shopping for my little boy!   

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't tempted to buy those cute things for him or anything like that!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1276 on: June 06, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »

I'm sure she was, no rose! The wedding sounds lovely! I hope you got lots of pictures!
Lots of pictures, and my son in law's mother is going to put together an album for all of us.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1277 on: June 06, 2009, 11:19:04 PM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............

I googled it and am coming up with Nada! Man, maybe it was more than 20??

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: June 06, 2009, 11:19:06 PM »

CBB are you sure that's the name  .  I tried iTunes and they have a few dinosaur songs.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1279 on: June 06, 2009, 11:19:11 PM »

Congratulations!   I'm so glad that it turned out wonderful, and evrybody was on best behavior, probably had something to do with Grandma watching, those angels have their ways.  Best wishes to your daughter and son in law.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.