April 26, 2024, 04:58:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311511 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1320 on: June 07, 2009, 01:13:20 AM »

Shocked
How come every time I come to Musings - No Monkeys

Not in the last week or so ...... Am I missing something ?

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1321 on: June 07, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

I will sit and wait .. maybe Mytime, CBB, GreenEyes, MaryMary, KCJ, Ms Bearly will .. Sing a song .. or say something Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: June 07, 2009, 01:21:30 AM »

Oh, cute!!!  You must attract all the boys!!!

Off to take my teenager out to eat something bad!!!

Yes, I am quite popular with the boys 

Hey grab me one of those Edwards Singles, the one with the Ice Cream, Hot Caramel and Brownie on the bottom. They look good!!

Got it.

I will check all the single guys, when I hit an Edward that is rich, creamy and hot, I will bring him home for you!!!  (I refuse to check out his bottom, that is up to you,).  How does that work for you?

Did you really say you were bringing home a creamy Edward??   

Edward is taken.  I brought home his brother, who is a choir boy.  He was wearing a white robe.  I hope you are not disappointed.  I will post a pic if you are interested.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: June 07, 2009, 01:25:56 AM »

Ahhh, thank you Bearly.  I love you too!   

Thank you. 

an angelic monkey

My son says, ahhhhhhhhhh, and about me he says, I'm starting to like you now.

Teenagers, where would our egos be without them!

I know, they are so innocently brutal.   

Brutal?  Yes.

Innocent?  Okay, I'll give him this one because it was said in innocence.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: June 07, 2009, 01:27:26 AM »

Hey grab me one of those Edwards Singles, the one with the Ice Cream, Hot Caramel and Brownie on the bottom. They look good!!

Got it.

I will check all the single guys, when I hit an Edward that is rich, creamy and hot, I will bring him home for you!!!  (I refuse to check out his bottom, that is up to you,).  How does that work for you?

Did you really say you were bringing home a creamy Edward??   

Yes, Ma'am.  You interested?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: June 07, 2009, 01:30:18 AM »

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!   

I just want a look at the creamy guy!    

He is licking the cream off his finger as I post.

Here is your choir boy, honey, I hope you didn't have to wait too long.

He keeps disappearing. 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 02:48:51 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: June 07, 2009, 01:36:58 AM »

Got it.

I love you man!! 

I will take that as an affirmative.  I am on my way!!!

His name is not Ed.  I hope you are not too disappointed.  He told me if you bail him out, he will be most grateful and do anything you ask.  Please be kind to him, he was innocent and was framed.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1327 on: June 07, 2009, 01:47:47 AM »

I love the way no one hesitates to give it right back to me.

How are you feeling?  Being pregnant is the best part, I think.  Everyone treats you so kindly and cares about your every need.  Stay pregnant as long as you can.     It must seem like you have been pregnant forever.  When did you first find out?    I could look back in your post but there are tons of them.  I have been meaning to catch you while you are on to say congratulations on your promotion, but I keep missing you.
I do feel like I have been at this forever....    Lately I have been having these pains, hubs took me in to the hospital the other night because they were so horrid, but the doc said its normal, and if I was going into labor "boy oh boy will you know it".

You won't mistake it, Dolce, but those pains you're having now are just preparing you and your body. It will be fine. I'm sure you have a wonderful doctor and he'll take care of you and the babies!   

Sooooooooo, do you have a birthing plan? Epidural (sp?), natural, ...............
I have been coaching her!!  I told her it's time to go when it feels like a F2 tornado rips through her tummy!

Don't listen to her Dolce.  You will do well.  Just don't hold dear hubby by the gonads too tightly if you think you might want more babies.  You should not have to suffer alone.

You are cool and collected and I have no doubt you will breathe well and minimize any discomfort.  (Hint:  Do not take A1 with you. she is just trying to scare you, tune her out).

You will be so focused on the babies, you won't be thinking of anything else.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: June 07, 2009, 01:53:03 AM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

How lovely.  With the price of weddings, ruined shoes and all, you got off well.

I bet she was a beautiful bride.  Did she have any bridesmaids?  What a lovely touch the medals were.  You made me tear up.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: June 07, 2009, 01:54:11 AM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............

Did you look through his baby pictures to see if he is holding it and you can identify the artist?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1330 on: June 07, 2009, 01:56:07 AM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

Oh No Rose, I'm so glad everything worked out for the best. Now you can go to sleep and have sweet dreams. BTW did you sign the petition about reducing the gestation period of giving birth? We are trying to help Dolce out here.

I actually think it should be a couple of years where you just have a little baby bump and then only sprout out at the end.  People treat you so kindly when you are pregnant.  I just loved being pregnant. 

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: June 07, 2009, 01:59:06 AM »

Hey! I'm going to ask again in case any of you have run into it..................

Ever heard of a kid's song called "Please don't bring your dinosaur to school!"?

My son had it when he was a kid and it was a song on a cassette by the same male artist. All the songs were really cute, but I can find nothing on the internet pertaining to it. This was 20 years ago. I've got a baby shower to go to, and I'd love to include it with my gift..............

CBB are you sure that's the name  .  I tried iTunes and they have a few dinosaur songs.

Can you sing a few bars?

CBB, get back here!!!   I did not say sing at a few bars. 

CBB.......someone bring her back here...oh well, she's gone!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: June 07, 2009, 02:06:56 AM »

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey
Thank-you Fanny and mizjay. He found the way, but it took awhile, we were at the wrong beach at first  Thinking about your son's return, I know how nervous it can be waiting  an angelic monkey

Thanks, his flight is almost here. I am following it on live flight. I guess I am obsessive, you think???

No, just a Mom.  That is allowed.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:32 AM »

I am sure it was. But your granddaughter was and is worth it for sure. 

She sure is!   

Need to get ready for tomorrow - good night, sweet dreams.   

Good night, BG, give her an extra hug from me, please ( a bear hug, that is).   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: June 07, 2009, 02:10:49 AM »

NoRose, I am glad that it was beautiful and sorry about your pants and shoes. I guess your lizard sweater turned out ok. You will have some happy memories with the pictures. And I am glad that she had the medals and don't worry, I always cry at weddings. Evidently your hubby found the way......I am glad you did not have to run interference with your daughters. Happy day, and NoRose is home. I am sitting here waiting for my son's delayed plane to take off from DC....It doesn't matter when, we will still be here with open arms. I bought an angel to go in my garden today...We will remember the ones who are now angels every time we look at it.. an angelic monkey
Thank-you Fanny and mizjay. He found the way, but it took awhile, we were at the wrong beach at first  Thinking about your son's return, I know how nervous it can be waiting  an angelic monkey

Thanks, his flight is almost here. I am following it on live flight. I guess I am obsessive, you think???

Fanny? Have they landed yet?

It'll be ok..................   

Thanks to you and Green Eyes. Yes his plane has landed and he is on the way home as we speak.  I am a happy monkey!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:42 AM »

Green Eyes? I'm still looking forward to seeing the quilt!!!
I am still working on it. Told granddaughter I might have it finished by Christmas. Monkey Devil! I have to get the batting and just can't seem to get my rear in gear and drive to the store to get it. Maybe I will order it on line. 

I am looking forward to seeing it, too.

Good night, beautiful Green Eyes, God Bless you and angels kiss you.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: June 07, 2009, 02:13:36 AM »

Shocked

Didn't you get the memo?

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: June 07, 2009, 02:16:54 AM »

I will sit and wait .. maybe Mytime, CBB, GreenEyes, MaryMary, KCJ, Ms Bearly will .. Sing a song .. or say something Smile

Bella's Lullaby

(no, not that Bella  )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQME-ChSwNM

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: June 07, 2009, 02:19:51 AM »

CBB are you sure that's the name  .  I tried iTunes and they have a few dinosaur songs.

Can you sing a few bars?

CBB, get back here!!!   I did not say sing at a few bars. 

CBB.......someone bring her back here...oh well, she's gone!

Thank God for Bud's Girl.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1339 on: June 07, 2009, 02:28:30 AM »

Shocked

Didn't you get the memo?

Monkey Devil!

WHAT Memo ............................... I was Neveah's Cage I missed all of you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.