April 19, 2024, 05:48:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311227 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1360 on: June 07, 2009, 03:39:53 AM »

No he was not the love of my Life - he was actually graduated a year in front of me. He was not my first choice.
I was a SWEET Girl when I graduated - I never drank nor did anything - I was " not a goodie" I wore in high school black leather jacket and boots and had Hair that could knock some one's eyes out.  I was quiet and yet was not afraid to express myself with what I wore ...  Prom I wore RED .. everyone else who had drank/tattooed 10 guys wore pastel pink and yellow .. and Yet I was deemed " evil " ... Muaaah.
I was always hated because I never joined any clicks - I just kept to myself and my small circle of 3,4 friends.

I was an Outsider lets just say ... but in a good way

It's so easy to look back now and realize how unimportant it was back then.  But, it was so important to fit in!

I had a pair of jeans that were so skinny at the bottom that they had zippers at the leg - and I had a pair of high top converse - "White" and I colored them with black purple red - all markings of Prince ... I was a total Prince Freak.  Me at the time a size 3 -5'3 - with hair down to my Tush.. wearing a black leather .. I was one that Never missed -trust you me. I just chose to keep to myself... I didn't care if I fit in .. I had friends.  And I graduated with a 3.9 ave ... 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1361 on: June 07, 2009, 03:45:13 AM »

I was a Prince Fanatic - Prince and The Time - in my High School years
The only Video that can be found - on Youtube - which cannot be Embedded ( all Prince & The Time Vids are practically banned from YT. )

Is this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1cvnGQ-Je0
to explain the flavor - the fun - the Wild that You just could not stand still ... FUN

Very Good Stuff!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1362 on: June 07, 2009, 03:45:44 AM »

The only Video that can be found - on Youtube - which cannot be Embedded ( all Prince & The Time Vids are practically banned from YT. )

to explain the flavor - the fun - the Wild that You just could not stand still ... FUN

Very Good Stuff!
gotta Love Morris

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1363 on: June 07, 2009, 03:48:36 AM »

Steel Monkey Man
I am leaving - Thank You for Our Meeting - I say to you My WINGS Man - WE will have the STANLEY .. No Worries. WE got it.

Have a Good Nite - and Send some Heat Up here from TEXAS to MI - cuz Baby its Cold Here. Its about 45 right now.  Send up some Sunshine

Nite U
K

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1364 on: June 07, 2009, 04:05:08 AM »

Steel Monkey Man
I am leaving - Thank You for Our Meeting - I say to you My WINGS Man - WE will have the STANLEY .. No Worries. WE got it.

Have a Good Nite - and Send some Heat Up here from TEXAS to MI - cuz Baby its Cold Here. Its about 45 right now.  Send up some Sunshine

Nite U
K

Thank you Deanie!  All good dreams to you, and GO RED WINGS!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: June 07, 2009, 04:18:42 AM »

Bearly are U here? I keep missing You

Looking at MPs.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: June 07, 2009, 04:20:39 AM »

Is there room for a male type monkey in the cage tonight?   

Always room for men, show us what you got, Mr. Male Type...

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: June 07, 2009, 04:25:24 AM »

Tuesday night is the teller!

Okay, you are problebaly as old as me.  What song did you dance to at your senior prom

Your blowing my Mind. My Daughter just had her Graduation Ceremony today - High School.

My 12th grade prom SONG that I can recall .......... Um you know what. I remember my Dress, I remember the people who I danced with. I remember my DATE .. and I cannot recall any music ... How sad is that.  I just asked my friend two day's ago - ( he was the main photographer of our Class yearbook) What was our class song 84' and he Could not even remember.  He and I are both  - so I asked yet another friend - and He said ARE you kidding me?  so ........ We are all stumped. I guess we are all ODE.

Our song in 1977 was Diana Ross - "Do you know where you are going to".  I guess that was better tham all of the Disco songs of the time

Is that a problem?  (Disco)

You can't hide in those quote stacks forever...

Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: June 07, 2009, 04:28:30 AM »

I always thought in my Mind that our Class Song was Van Halen - and the song that I thought was ours " Best of Both Worlds" came out After 84 - so I was wrong.

I have a list of songs that Mark my 12th grade year - but do not recall them from Prom Night. I hated my Prom. Maybe that is why I do not recall any Music. 

What happened at the prom?  Do tell.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: June 07, 2009, 04:32:10 AM »

No he was not the love of my Life - he was actually graduated a year in front of me. He was not my first choice.
I was a SWEET Girl when I graduated - I never drank nor did anything - I was " not a goodie" I wore in high school black leather jacket and boots and had Hair that could knock some one's eyes out.  I was quiet and yet was not afraid to express myself with what I wore ...  Prom I wore RED .. everyone else who had drank/tattooed 10 guys wore pastel pink and yellow .. and Yet I was deemed " evil " ... Muaaah.
I was always hated because I never joined any clicks - I just kept to myself and my small circle of 3,4 friends.

I was an Outsider lets just say ... but in a good way

I'm sorry, Deenie, you are an insider here.

From the high school kids I have talked to, everyone is an outsider, even the nicest and cutest ones.  It's very sad.

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1370 on: June 07, 2009, 04:43:04 AM »

Oh Dolce,
I know you are soooooooooo ready to get your pregnancy over with. By the sounds of it is is getting close. How exciting to bring two new little ones into the world. You are going to be a great mom. Your little ones are so lucky to have you and hubby for parents. Birth is such a miracle. What ever way you end up delivering  them by natural, or C section. It is all worth it when you hold them in your arms the first time. You and your hubby and babies are in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 07, 2009, 04:45:20 AM »

Fun it is!  Thanks Dee!!!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: June 07, 2009, 04:50:27 AM »

Oh Dolce,
I know you are soooooooooo ready to get your pregnancy over with. By the sounds of it is is getting close. How exciting to bring two new little ones into the world. You are going to be a great mom. Your little ones are so lucky to have you and hubby for parents. Birth is such a miracle. What ever way you end up delivering  them by natural, or C section. It is all worth it when you hold them in your arms the first time. You and your hubby and babies are in my prayers.  an angelic monkey

Hi Lovey!  Been to sleep yet?

I believe in miracles!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1373 on: June 07, 2009, 04:54:23 AM »

Oh Dolce,

Hi sweet Bearly Nope not yet. How about you.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: June 07, 2009, 05:48:51 AM »

Oh Dolce,

Hi sweet Bearly Nope not yet. How about you.

Not yet.  I have been trying to catch up.  Lots of bad guys out there.

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: June 07, 2009, 07:33:40 AM »

NoRose,glad the wedding went well.
Fanny,glad your son got back o.k.
You guys found the dinosaur song. 
I was looking for it last night...no wonder I couldn't find it.Should have come back for the lyrics.  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: June 07, 2009, 07:53:11 AM »

I will sit and wait .. maybe Mytime, CBB, GreenEyes, MaryMary, KCJ, Ms Bearly will .. Sing a song .. or say something Smile

Bella's Lullaby

(no, not that Bella  )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQME-ChSwNM

Bearly,I love that song.I don't think I could ever play it that well though. 
I'll just listen.     an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: June 07, 2009, 08:42:20 AM »

I'm back from my daughter Laurel's wedding. It was on the beach in Laguna Beach. We had to walk down about a mile on a rather steep path to get to the cove  There was about 25 people there and it was a lovely evening and service. Many pictures were taken, but my favorite was when the tide rolled in , and of course I wasn't paying attention and got my shoes ruined and my pants got wet  My younger daughter Jessica behaved, didn't talk but a couple words, but at least behaved  Laurel looked so beautiful, and when she saw me at the bottom of the hill, showed me that she was holding my mother's religious medals that I gave her, after my mother passed away. It made me cry, and I know my mother was watching.  an angelic monkey

Awww.   That was so sweet of your daughter to bring a part of her grandmother to the wedding.   Brought tears to my eyes.   She must be a really nice young lady.   You did a good job!     I'm glad the wedding went well.   I bet it was beautiful.    The beaches on the West Coast are awesome.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: June 07, 2009, 09:40:55 AM »

JSM - Thanks for sharing those great photos of Normandy.

Boo -  Love your idea about the 25-week gestation period.   I'll sign your petition !

Fanny - I'm glad your son's feet are back on the ground.   I hate when my kids have to fly, too.    Their dad was a military test pilot and so I learned to deal with that worry pretty well over the years, though.

Bearly - thanks for the prayers for my family.   BTW - I love your sense of humor!

Dolce -  don't worry - your babies will be here before you know it, and you'll soon forget all about the discomforts of pregnancy.   

Trimm - you'll be in my thoughts and prayers -especially on Monday.   

Monkeys -   You guys ROCK!         Enjoy your Sunday!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: June 07, 2009, 09:45:43 AM »

ITS TIME TO PUSH!!!!   Our Dolce went into labor this morning at 1:00.  Her Hubs is keeping me advised.  Please pray for her and the babies and hubby!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.