April 24, 2024, 07:28:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #41 5/26/09 - 6/12/09  (Read 311335 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1440 on: June 07, 2009, 11:56:38 AM »

I'll take another bet, while I'm at it! I bet that you couldn't talk Dolce into having more children at this moment!

You're so funny CBB, but you're probably right!

Wonder if she's snarled at the DH yet...

Snarl was my expression of choice during delivery. Hiss and growl got me through most of the labor.

With my first one, I kept all the snarls in (mother in law was sitting beside me) until DH was rolling the tennis ball on my butt instead of my back....and then the voice that came from inside me was not mine!

Monkey Devil!

Mother in law took her first break in 10 hours.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1441 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:12 AM »

I am betting 3:10 for the girl and 3:25 for the boy. Just hope they are strong and healthy. Prayers for you Dolce. I can also bet she does not want another right now too. ...but oh how fast you forget the pain when you look at those precious lil faces.

So true, darla!
I can't wait to see pics of those babies!!!!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1442 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:35 AM »

Dolce wrote:  Nurse is stupid, feeling worse than an tornadao"  Oh my gosh, I am not laughing at you Dolce, I am laughing with you.

Did she mention what kind of purse the nurse was carrying?   

If not, we know Dolce was really feeling it! 

Me too, Always......... I'm joining in with Dolce's good natured sense of humor.

It may be a bit strained right now, so we'll pick it up for her!   
She didnt mention the nurse's purse, but I know Dolce has her Louie Baby Bag packed and with her!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1443 on: June 07, 2009, 11:57:38 AM »

Don't know about everyone else...but feel like I am waiting on my own grandbabies lol.

And everyone is stupid and mean and hateful when you are in labor.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1444 on: June 07, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

I'll take another bet, while I'm at it! I bet that you couldn't talk Dolce into having more children at this moment!

Snarl was my expression of choice during delivery. Hiss and growl got me through most of the labor.

With my first one, I kept all the snarls in (mother in law was sitting beside me) until DH was rolling the tennis ball on my butt instead of my back....and then the voice that came from inside me was not mine!

Monkey Devil!

IMO, MIL's should be barred from the event until babies are safely in this world! Even if they're really great MIL's, you're going to take aim at their baby boy at some point, and they just shouldn't be there for the target practice.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1445 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:04 PM »

A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy. The doctor asks her if she has any questions. She replies, "Well, I'm a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?"

The doctor answered, "Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it's difficult to describe pain."
"I know, but can't you give me some idea?" she asks.

"Grab your upper lip and pull it out a little..."
"Like this?"
"A little more..."
"Like this?"
"No. A little more..."
"Like this?"
"Yes. Does that hurt?"
"A little bit."
"Now stretch it over your head!"

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1446 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:41 PM »

Don't know about everyone else...but feel like I am waiting on my own grandbabies lol.

I feel that way too, darla!!  I feel like I'm in the waiting room!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1447 on: June 07, 2009, 12:03:32 PM »

A woman goes to her doctor who verifies that she is pregnant. This is her first pregnancy. The doctor asks her if she has any questions. She replies, "Well, I'm a little worried about the pain. How much will childbirth hurt?"

The doctor answered, "Well, that varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy and besides, it's difficult to describe pain."

"Like this?"
"A little more..."
"Like this?"
"No. A little more..."
"Like this?"
"Yes. Does that hurt?"
"A little bit."

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1448 on: June 07, 2009, 12:03:50 PM »

I wish Hubs would text me - wonder what the number to the hospital is?????  I am wearing a hole in the carpet, pacing!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1449 on: June 07, 2009, 12:05:14 PM »

"Like this?"
"A little more..."
"Like this?"
"No. A little more..."
"Like this?"
"Yes. Does that hurt?"
"A little bit."

Now that is funny boo and so, so true

God Bless!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1450 on: June 07, 2009, 12:05:15 PM »

ITA!! My first child, they were wheeling down to get a picture to see if he would even fit and I was snarling like crazy. The nurse told me to Shut up!!! OMG, I couldn't believe it!! Turned out he weighed 9lbs 6oz! Could've smacked her!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1451 on: June 07, 2009, 12:06:48 PM »

Monkey Devil!

IMO, MIL's should be barred from the event until babies are safely in this world! Even if they're really great MIL's, you're going to take aim at their baby boy at some point, and they just shouldn't be there for the target practice.

AMEN!  My MIL is great, but I knew she wouldn't take kindly to me being mean to her baby boy!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1452 on: June 07, 2009, 12:07:28 PM »

Since everyone is taking Girl first, I'll take Boy first!! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1453 on: June 07, 2009, 12:07:59 PM »

ITA!! My first child, they were wheeling down to get a picture to see if he would even fit and I was snarling like crazy. The nurse told me to Shut up!!! OMG, I couldn't believe it!! Turned out he weighed 9lbs 6oz! Could've smacked her!!!

You mean you didn't even back up and run over her foot???
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1454 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:20 PM »

WELCOME TUPELO HONEY!!

Thanks Fanny! You always make new members feel so welcome.

This is such an exciting day!! The song Anticipation comes to mind!     

"Anticipation, Anticipation
Is making me late
Is keeping me waiting"

Carly Simon

I'm showing my age here!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:28 PM »

OK all you wannabe Grandmas to Dolce's babies.

Considering Dolce refers to me as "Mom" in her postings ... I do believe that makes me THE honorary Grandma.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1456 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:30 PM »

You mean you didn't even back up and run over her foot???

I was on a gurney, those things don't maneuver well. I was alone and she took advantage of my youth, I was 21 years old. By the time I had my third, I was screw this, back off woman, gimme Demoral and a nice hot bath afterward. Got my wish, was the best!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1457 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:26 PM »

Guys, I am being called away to nursing hom (mom) so when I hear from Mr Dolce, I will email Klaas so she can tell you all.  (I asked Klaas if that is ok)  BBL!!!!

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1458 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:55 PM »

I think most of L & D nurses have never had a baby lol. They sure have no mercy on you. When I was in labor with my son the nurse cut my fingernails down to a nub cause I was cutting my palms with them and then started smashing my stomach with her long claws , I really did smack her.

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1459 on: June 07, 2009, 12:12:34 PM »

If she went into labor at 1 am, about how long will it take for twins? I hope it isn't too long. TIA JSM

Depends if she goes natural or goes for the c-section. We could hear about it anytime now.
Thanks Boo. Where is A1? I need an update before I get ready for church.
I am here.  Last update, Dolce's mom is with her and she is doing well.  Hubby will text me when babies arrive.!!!

A1 ... thank you for the updates!

New baby monkeys!

I am so excited for Dolce!

~Brandi

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.